St. Louis Florist that specializes in Weddings.

Colleen Lindsay and the staff of Always in Bloom are here to help you create the wedding of your dreams, a celebration to last a lifetime. Building a one-on-one relationship with an experienced floral designer and attention to detail is our promise to you.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

3300 Watson Road, St. Louis, MO (314) 781-1717

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rachel C

I had a wonderful experience with Always in Bloom! They were right on time to the ceremony and had all the arrangements and bouquets organized. I was very impressed with all the bouquets and how they were put together. They looked exactly how I had visioned!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Devin M

Great experience. They worked with me to fit beautiful flowers into my budget and I was so amazed by the bouquets.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Amanda C

I cannot say enough great things about Always in Bloom! I knew I needed a florist and from the first interaction with Colleen I knew I needed to ask her to be my florist! When I met with Colleen I sort of had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like, but Colleen really... Read More brought those ideas to life! I was probably a paranoid bride at first because I wanted to confirm all the details way in advance, but she assured me that we would meet a few weeks before the event to really talk details. I asked for Always in Bloom to provide the centerpieces, tablecloths (for 3 tables) a large floral arrangement, boutonnieres, corsages, kissing balls and bouquets. She also provided flowers for the wedding cake. This seemed like a lot to me, but Colleen took the notes down with a smile and told me it was possible to do and wasn't even worried about it. I could tell she already had a plan in mind and she started to talk to me about her ideas for the way some of the items would look. I was so glad to have a professional florist because all I knew was the colors I was looking for. She was able to provide the types of flowers and arrangements. I seriously wasn't even worried about anything once I left our meeting. She assured me it was going to turn out great. The day of my wedding the flowers arrived and I was blown away with how beautiful everything was. The bouquets for my bridesmaids were beautiful and my bouquet was just what I had pictured. Everything was better than I ever imagined it would be. The flowers were all complimentary to one another and when I made my way to the reception space the centerpieces were just perfect. It all came together so well. Working with Colleen was so easy to do and she made sure my wedding day was magical. I would definitely recommend working with Colleen for your flowers and/or centerpieces.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Elizabeth A

Beautiful bouquets & arrangements! Colleen worked within my budget and came up with original creations that fit my colorful vision. Not cheap, but fairly priced. The flowers lasted over a week wh n watered.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alex B

Always in Bloom did an AMAZING job for our wedding. I would recommend them a million times over to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brea J

Colleen did a great job! I was an out of state bride and was up to my eye balls in wedding stuff and Colleen helped so much! I only had time and availability to communicate by email and a few short phone calls and she managed to understand exactly what I wanted. The flowers were... Read More gorgeous, we loved them!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Meghan E

Colleen and her staff could not have been more wonderful. From start to finish, Colleen made picking out our flowers a fun and enjoyable experience. She took what we wanted for our flowers and produced something even more amazing than we ever could have imagined. Working with... Read More Colleen was one of the highlights of our wedding planning experience, and we cannot recommend Always in Bloom enough.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Katie H

Colleen and everyone at Always in Bloom were wonderful to work with! They provided prompt answers to our questions, met with us in person several times to confirm details, were on time with their delivery on our wedding day, made our reception space look fabulous, and created... Read More absolutely beautiful bouquets, boutonniere, and corsages for our wedding party. I couldn't be more pleased with the service or the product and would definitely recommend Always in Bloom to anyone looking for event flowers.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Tiffany C

Colleen and Always In Bloom were so easy to work with! Colleen helped guide me to see our vision through. The results were beyond perfection!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Corie S

Colleen was amazing to work with. When it comes to your wedding and flowers Always In Bloom is the place to go! Colleen from day one when I sat down and met with her I knew she was our florist! Her ideas for our wedding were amazing and she really brought to life my visions for... Read More our wedding! I wanted simple but elegant arrangements for our reception and that is exactly what she made for us! When I saw the arrangements and my bouquet the day of the wedding they were absolutely perfect that it brought me to tears. Everything I wanted in flowers she was able to give to me and I am so thankful to her for that. When choosing a florist for your special day Always In Bloom is your place and it will be a decision you will not regret! Thank you Colleen for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kristen S

I was very intimidated in regards to wedding flowers because I know literally nothing about flowers in general, but Colleen was amazing. She put me at ease the very first time I met her because she listened so well and tuned into my vision right away. She is very... Read More knowledgeable, makes suggestions without being pushy, and works to stay within your budget. When our flowers were delivered, I was in awe. They were bigger/fuller and more beautiful than I had imagined. We were actually one boutineer short but this hiccup was dealt with so quickly and gracefully that I did not even flinch... the missing boutineer was delivered to our ceremony venue (where an alter arrangement--also GORGEOUS) was being set up and it was waiting for us when we got there. I would absolutely recommend Colleen and the rest of the Always in Bloom staff!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melody Z

Colleen did a fantastic job with my flowers. We met a few times to discuss budget and flowers that I liked and did not like, as well as a rundown of all the flowers I would need for the wedding party and family. I had a pretty good idea of what my flowers would look like, but I... Read More was blown away with how amazing they were when they arrived! Colleen took my ideas and made them so much better! My bridesmaids’ bouquets were bigger than most bridal bouquets are! I am still getting compliments about how awesome my flowers were. These flowers were perfect and far exceeded my expectations of what my wedding flowers would look like.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Chelsea J

I showed up at Always in Bloom about two months before my wedding still needing ceremony and reception flowers, in a bit of a bridal freak out mode. They were SO helpful trying to figure out what I wanted and offering ideas and options. They brought up a lot of ideas I had... Read More never even thought of! All while keeping my budget in mind. The day of the wedding they delivered the flowers to my venue and even stayed late making everything perfect and helping my wedding coordinator fix all the tables. I received so many compliments on all of my centerpieces, cake flowers, and ceremony decor. Overall an amazing experience! I recommend them any chance I get!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley T

My flowers were perfect! They were great to work with. I cannot say enough good things about Colleen and the girls at always in bloom. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kara J

Always in Bloom was awesome to work with for our wedding! The owner, Colleen, was very knowledgeable about my Soulard-area venues and made her own creative suggestions beyond what I asked for that turned out beautifully. The best part is that I gave her my budget and she created... Read More as much as possible within that amount. I would suggest Always in Bloom to any bride, including my cousin, whose wedding turned out equally as beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kara W

Colleen did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers and created my vision exactly as I had imagined. I didn't know a thing about flowers but she worked with me to decide type/colors that fit into my budget. I was so impressed with how they turned out that I ended up ordering... Read More flowers for delivery from there a few weeks after! Such great quality work. Recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Jennifer R

Collen and her staff did an outstanding job. She worked with me from the very beginning even when I didn't have my colors picked out yet. The flowers the day of the wedding were gorgeous and my bouquet lasted for almost 2 weeks after the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Olivia V

Colleen and the staff at Always in Bloom were incredible to work with! Colleen was very friendly and was able to offer me advice, when I was not exactly sure what I was looking for in floral arrangements for my ceremony, along with a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets,... Read More corsages, and boutonnieres. I found an idea I liked shortly before my wedding to incorporate a charm into my bouquet of my grandfather who recently passed away. Colleen was more than willing to make it happen and it was so appreciated by not only myself, but the rest of my family. I HIGHLY recommend Always in Bloom for any bride to be!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Maura D

Colleen at Always in Bloom is fantastic! She helped me develop a vision when I showed up to my appointment lost. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous! She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. They were prompt in returning emails and phone calls,... Read More overall great service! Make an appointment, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jennifer T

Colleen and Always in Bloom did a wonderful job with our flowers! We got better than what we asked for and imagined. The design and colors were perfect, and the price and customer service and all of our dealing with everyone at Always in Bloom were spectacular!

Best Quality and Best Value!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Always in Bloom was the perfect florist - Colleen knew exactly what look I was going for with my wedding and did not disappoint with her execution! My bouquet was absolutely stunning,much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The bouquets for my girls and junior... Read More bridesmaid were just the right size and color to accent our wedding colors perfectly. She was so easy to work with and by far the most affordable florist that we spoke to when planning our wedding. She also helped us complete our vision with a few accent decorations for our ceremony. If you are still looking for a florist, give these folks a call - you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Tara J

We used Always in Bloom for our wedding in August and they were great! We were an out of town couple and Colleen was very flexible with us for meetings. Service on our wedding day was awesome! On our wedding day, Colleen and her team worked tirelessly to transform the hotel... Read More banquet room into both the ceremony site and the reception site. Everything looked absolutely beautiful! Additionally, Always in Bloom had great prices. Overall, we were very pleased! I highly recommend Always in Bloom for your special day!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Melanie L

Colleen, the owner is awesome! She listened to me, offered advise on how to cut costs on certain items so I could spend on centerpieces. I just showed her a picture and she created it. I would recommend her to anyone and her pricing is very competitive.

excellent florist

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Carrie C

I really had a great time with this florist. The flowers were so lovely and she had a decent price compared to some of the other ones in my area. I would recommend her. She nailed my bouquets and made my wedding memorable. The only slight complaint was there was a bit of a... Read More lag time when returning calls and emails, although they were returned it was not immediate. But otherwise I had no complaints and was very pleased. Very friendly owner who goes above and beyond for the bride and her vision.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

I was blown away with the beauty of the bouquets for my daughter's wedding yesterday. Customer service at Always in Bloom was always fantastic and to be so thrilled with the outcome I couldn't have been happier. Thanks so much for making my daughter's wedding and reception... Read More beautiful!