Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1019 Route 17M, Monroe, NY

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Michelle M

I would definitely recommend Always invited events. Ilene was extremely helpful and knew exactly what i wanted. I would absolutely use her services again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I'm so impressed with all the beautiful work that Ilene does! I just recently had Ilene do my wedding invitations, place cards, programs, and they all came out perfect! She had so many options and will give you great advice. I couldn't believe how organized she is!! She is so... Read More knowledgeable and was truly a pleasure to work with. I know if I ever need anything in the future this is the place I will be going!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Allie S

I don't know what we would have done without Ilene! She made the planning process so much easier and helped me with every detail towards are wedding decor and theme! Everything turned out so well and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Amanda M

Ilene is AMAZING. Thinking about invitations was very overwhelming for me because I had no idea what I wanted or where to start. Ilene met with me, walked me through each step of the process and made what could have been a very overwhelming process very easy!! She is very... Read More knowledgeable about etiquette, colors, styles that I knew my invitations would turn out perfect..and they did!!! If you want your wedding invitations to be flawless, Ilene is your lady. Let me also point out that she did our church programs and place-cards and both came out beautiful as well!!! I highly recommend Always Invited Events!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Allison E

I am not one to find invitations the most exciting part of my wedding planning, but Ilene at Always Invited made the experience a fun one for my fiance and I! Ilene was very informative and was extremely knowledgeable. We had a ton of questions that she was very easily able... Read More to answer for us. Ilene took her time to explain all the details and spent 3 hours with us going through the various styles, colors and pricing options. I would recommend her to all my friends!

Simple but Elegant!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

I went to Always Invited Events wanting an invitation that was elegant but not too costly. The selection to choose from was amazing! I ended up picking an invitation from a book called Simple but Elegant! I was extremely happy with the final product. In addition to the... Read More invitations, I had my envelopes printed with the guests addresses as well. As far as price was concerned, I thought this was an amazing value and well worth the money. They came out fantastic! The service here was exceptional and I would highly recommend this vendor!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Kaitlin L

I found Always Invited events on the Knot. I had no idea what I wanted for invitations, no idea of a budget, and I didn't know where to start. We met with Ilene and she was wonderful. She managed to help us narrow down a budget, she pulled books of invitations that were all... Read More within our budget, and she helped us pick an invitation that night. She was very respectful of our budget, was not pushy at all, and was able to help us figure out what we wanted in our invitations. She was very patient and the invitations turned out beautifully. She helped with the whole process, even after we picked out what we wanted. I'm so glad we chose Always Invited- I highly recommend Ilene to anyone looking for wedding invitations.!

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Nicole M

I had searched high and low online for invitations. Everything in my price range were not elegant or anything special. I went to Always Invited Events to see if I could get what I wanted for a reasonable price. I was blown away with everything Ilene showed me. She was beyond... Read More helpful with making the experience not overwhelming and special. I bought beautiful invitations with so many additional cards (response, accommodation, and direction cards) for a very reasonable price compared to what you get online (and mine were so much prettier than anything online). During the processing time for my invitations, Ilene was so on top of everything, making sure everything was going smoothly. When my guests received the invitations, I recieved so many compliments. Many people comments that they must have costed a fortune! My invitations were everything I hoped for and I would recommend Always Invited Events to anyone looking for beautiful invitations!

Cutting it real close

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I had 3 months to plan a wedding and was cutting it real close in ordering my wedding invitations in time to give our guests enough notice our special day. Always invited happens to be located in my town of Monroe, NY. I shot an email to Ilene Nebrasky who responded back to me... Read More so quickly and put my mind at ease and mentioned she could certainly get my invitations within a weeks time. Ilene was not only extremely helpful but she was great to work with in selecting a lovely invite. She also gave me an excellent reference for a photographer and several locations for bridal dresses. I did receive my invitations in time and all fell into place beautifully after. Thanks Ilene! Linda Q Monroe, NY

Ilene was GREAT to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Danielle F

When we started wedding planning I knew I had a tight budget in mind and was worried that my invitations would end up not as my "dream wedding invitation." When I met with Ilene, I knew she was the right person - not only was she so helpful, she showed me the invitations I could... Read More afford and worked with me. My invitations came out PERFECT - a dream come true. Also, throughout the process of developing the wording, etc. Ilene was such a pleasure - she helped make it so easy for us and I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone loved our wedding invitations and I cannot wait to use Ilene again for our next party invitation. I highly recommend Always Invited!!!

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren C

I found Always Invited through the Knot and when I went and met with Ilene I was beyond pleased with everything! She has a ton of books with invitations, at first I had no idea what or how I was going to be able to pick from it all, but I don't know how she did it, but I picked... Read More my perfect invitation in about 15 minutes!! The invitations were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier with them. Once we placed the order I had everything within a few weeks, everything was quick and just perfect. Ilene was so easy to work with and very accommodating when it came to trying to set up times for meetings. I highly recommend Always Invited, you won't be disappointed with Ilene!!

Superb Experience!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jennifer P

The expertise Eileen at Always Invited Events offered can NOT be matched. She is an extremely knowledgable professional with gorgeous products! Meeting with her for our invitations gave me & my future hubby more than just amazingly gorgeous invitations - she gave us honest and... Read More useful advice. Needless to say, we didn't just use her for out wedding invites. She is helping coordinate our rehearsal dinner, produce our wedding gifts, table cards for the reception, and all other customizables! I can not say enough fantastic things about Eileen! I was contemplating just buying invitations online, but I am so glad I didn't. Her wedding/invitation grammar/overall expertise on is nothing you can find on google!

extremely helpful

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

not only did Ilene (owner) help with the invitations for the bridal shower, she also helped with personalized gift bags and accessories (personalized water bottles, napkins, etc) all for a reasonable price. She also helped refer me to a florist and DJ for the wedding day (i... Read More passed it onto the bride). absolutely no complaints. everything turned out great.

Most amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

I can not say enough about the amazing experience I had with always I voted and the owner Ilene. My invitations were absolutely gorgeous and it was such a pleasurably experience. Ilene so creative and cares about the experience both the bride and groom have through out the... Read More journey. I have heard some real horror stories of people not getting things on time or not being able to get in touch with their vendor. Ilene and I would go back and forth on ideas way past work hours sometimes. She was always available and willing to make last minute changes and conform to my crazy demands at times. Everyone was commenting on the products always invited produced. I will definitely use them again for parties and recommend them to everyone looking!!!!! Thanks always invited :)

Wonderful with Details!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

My son recently had his Bar Mitzvah and I used Ilene from Always Invited Events not only for our Save the Dates and Invitations but for all of the printed items to complete our day! We were having a bit of a unique party and needed some help with all of the details to bring the... Read More theme together. Our celebration was a weekend away at a sleep-away camp so we were looking for elegant and campy at the same time. Ilene worked with a manufacturer to produce an exceptionally beautiful invitation that used a wood grain paper as accent while maintaining our other colors as well. The invites were spectacular! In addition to these Ilene printed our programs for the temple and made the kipot. The best part was the logo she came up with for the camp! We then had the logo produced (by Always Invited Events) onto water bottles, ponchos, flashlights, sweatshirts, and earbuds! If you are planning an event use this company...you will not be sorry! Professional, detailed, always timely, friendly and sweet!!!

highley recomended!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Maria l

I had a wonderful experience working with this company, everything was exactly how I wanted, we stayed in my budget and were able to make our dream invitations come true. I am so happy we decided to choose always invited. Emails and phone calls were always answered with no... Read More delays and everything is very professional. I could not be any happier with my wedding invites. I highly recommend always invited for a stress free way to go for invites.

my daughter jenna's wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Lisa K

i have to say using always invited events was a wonderful experience. i loved working with ilene. she was very helpful with her ideas and willing to work with us. i used always invited events for my daughter jenna's save the date, invites for her bridal shower and the... Read More invitations for the wedding. i also used ilene for the meus and also for her favors for the shower and her wedding. i would definitely use always invited events again. i told ilene if my daughter has a baby, expect to hear from me again for her baby shower! sincerely, lisa kessler

superb experience!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Alessandra F

As a proud bridezilla and the fiancé of a very busy attorney, I was dreading the process of picking invitations and accessories (without him by my side) for my wedding. I imagined endless cards of lacy ridiculousness, looking and smelling like an explosion at a Nordstrom's... Read More make-up counter. Ilene at Always Invited Events asked me pointed questions about our wedding, style, budget, etc. and went right to the items that suited us best, the results couldn't have been better! We've gotten so many compliments on our invitations, (so stylish, so classy, so elegant, so US!) We have won the ultimate compliment of making other couples getting married before us SUPREMELY JEALOUS. On top of this, the service was incredible and couldn’t have been better! Ilene dropped what she was doing to always take my calls and answer every question. Everything was superb and exactly what we wanted! Use her or lose out, folks!

Great service

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Hope G

Ilene was very helpful. I had a destination wedding and ilene was able to help me find the perfect invites as well as come up with the wording and she provided beautiful calligraphy. I planned the entire wedding myself and she made me feel at ease and calm during this very... Read More stressful time. I will absolutely use her again for all my stationary needs.

Unbeatable, With Perfection for Every Detail

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jennifer M

I cannot praise Ilene from Always Invited enough. My husband and I first contacted her regarding invitations, which I thought would be very difficult because I am an indecisive person. But, Ilene worked so well with us. She used her tried an true method of "which do you like... Read More less," helping us quickly narrow down the invitation to a beautiful and simple design which incorporated all of my colors and Demask pattern (I never received so many compliments about an invitation. And when compared to others, you can just see how good the actual quality was). We ended up loving Ilene and her work so much, we ended using her company for every important detail of our wedding... favors, designing our menus, escort cards, matchbooks for our cigar bar (in the shape of a tube which everyone raved about and went quick!), napkins, and goody bags for the hotel guests. She has such a great sense of humor and charisma, making it so easy to work with her and fine-tune all of the details. Even more to her praise, I was on the fence of whether I wanted a bottle of wine with our names on them to go with the wine toppers. Last minute, about a week before the wedding, I told Ilene that I did want them, and she made it happen. I had the full-size bottles delivered to me personally within two days of finalizing the details and couldn't have been any happier. It was even her brilliant idea to have an extra case of red and white so my husband and I had an array of options if any were left over. Also, although she lives an amazing life of vacationing with her family, I will also say that she always reached out to me and kept in touch, without ever seeming like she was gone too long and never leading to any feelings of anxiety. With Ilene, I always knew everything was getting done, and done to perfection! I cannot praise Ilene enough and would absolutely recommend her. We can't wait to work with her again on all of our future events!

Work with Ilene! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

As I began my search for save the dates and wedding invitations, I realized how overwhelming it was. In order to save myself a little trouble, I thought it might be worth meeting with someone who did it all of the time, even if it cost a little bit more. Well, I came across... Read More Always Invited and I am so glad I did!! Ilene is fantastic! And, it does not cost more! I did the math. What I would have ordered from an online source would have cost just as much and the quality would not be near what it was. Nor would I have had the advice and expertise of someone who knew what they were doing! Ilene was so helpful and when my save the dates came in she realized that the coloring (although pretty) was not what I had ordered and quickly sent them back demanding a reprint. Our save the dates and invitations were gorgeous and exactly what I pictured in my mind!! Go in and meet with her, you won't regret it! Thank you Ilene!!!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Jamie P

This is my second time using Always Invited Events. The first was for my older sister who got married and now, just days away from my marriage. llene has made my experience of a bride less stressful because of her talents. Truly amazing and I wouldn't recommend anyone else. The... Read More best!

Great Vendor and Quality Invitations

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Linda G

We used Always Invited Events for my daughter's wedding in August and couldn't have been happier. Ilene spent several hours with us discussing our needs and going through many books that reflected items in our budget. Such detail went into our order, from paper, fonts, colors,... Read More font colors on paper, envelopes, sizing, wording, and more. Ilene is an expert who took the time and went over the smallest of details. We were so pleased with the invites and so many people called to say how beautiful and elegant they were. She also did the printing on the envelopes, which was the best thing we could have done! Very classy, top notch, great experience!

Beth A.

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Elizabeth A

Ilene was great! She helped us with save the dates and invitations for our wedding. She listened to what we wanted and our price range and showed us many options without any pressure. Customer Service was fantastic. I made a mistake during an order and Ilene went above and... Read More beyond to fix the issue. She made the invitation/paper requirement for our wedding simple and easy. We received so many compliments on how classy and elegant our invitations were. Thanks so much! I will use Ilene again for any invitation requirement.