Alyeska Resort Alaska

Girdwood, AK

Alyeska Resort, a uniquely Alaskan venue

Dramatic mountain and rainforest vistas abound at Alyeska Resort and the options are endless for your dream wedding. Ascend the aerial tram to say ’I do’ at the top of Mt. Alyeska. Celebrate with an exquisite meal in our stunning ballroom, and dance the night under away the midnight sun.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

PO Box 249, Girdwood, AK

Guests loved it!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Cassandra S

We always enjoy our stays at the Alyeska Resort so it was a perfect fit for our wedding. Our guests had an amazing time. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very nice.

Love love love

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Amber L

Amazing place to have a wedding!

Perfect Location

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Liz F

Alyeska has always been a special place for my husband and I. We always went there to spend special occasions. We got engaged there over a weekend so it just made sense to get married there. Everything was perfect and the staff is very accommodating to all your needs. It is... Read More beautiful winter and summer!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Alice H

Excellent customer service, beautiful setting, delicious food and beverages. My wedding was truly a dream come true thanks to Stephanie and her talented team at Alyeska Resort. Thank you!

Wedding reception venue

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Louise T

My favorite place- great, organized and beautiful. Expensive but worth it. The first hotel coordinator was terrible, but she quit and I got a better coordinator.

Honey moon

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Hannah M

Wonderful place for the romantic weekend. Stay at the hotel where there are 4 great restraunts, order room service with champange for breakfast, pool and large hot tub, relax at the spa. Or go in town, beautiful trails to hike, several amazing restraunts, free bus to take you... Read More troughout the town provided by the hotel.

Alyeska Wedding

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Lindsay B

The venue is beautiful, the food is fantastic, and the serving staff on the day of is amazing! On the day of the wedding, we had no problems at all. It was a pretty rocky road leading up to the day though. The events Coordinator is very difficult to correspond with, but VERY... Read More good at her job. If you're a bride that needs a lot of communication with the venue, perhaps this is not the place for you.

Great caterers and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Rachel S

They made a fabulous buffet and wedding cake for us. It was a little pricey, but I suppose it is your wedding day, so it's okay!

2012-08-06T13:46:28 Response from Micah, the member

Looking at doing my wedding their but cannot find any pricing information. Would their be any way you still have pricing information from them?

ALYESKA RESORT & HOTEL

Reviewed on 2/06/2012 Samantha H

Had a winter wedding reception here; Was over my expectation! Beautiful & Friendly! If I had to do it all over again - This would be it!

Amazing service

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 ANTONIA O

Amazing service

Overall great

Reviewed on 9/16/2010 Jennifer B

Alyeska is absolutely beautiful! The social coordinator there that we worked with was mostly friendly and helpful. A few times for booking things we received responses like "that should be fine," but nothing seemed definite. However, on the day of our wedding, everything was... Read More perfect! The room was set up exactly like we asked, the food was great and the servers treated us like royalty. Alyeska is slightly more expensive than some of the other places we looked, but it's all inclusive (ceremony site, reception site, food, beverages, place settings, etc) so it was well worth it, especially because we were planning from afar. And, the top of the mountain made for fabulous wedding pictures.

A Gorgeous Setting!

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Maricel M

a GORGEOUS setting. I had my reception at the Kahiltna Court Ballroom which has a balcony overlooking the pond and it is GORGEOUS. Even with rain and fog, it is beautiful. And I bet it's even beautiful in the winter, too. The view and the atmosphere definitely make up for the... Read More not so easy to work with staff....just an FYI.

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Elizabeth T

Absolutly a beautiful venue. One of the best descisions I made.

TO Alyeska Resort Alaska