Alyse B. Salon In-Home Expert Hair and Makeup

In Home, On Location & Destination

Our PROS are ready to GLAM you up!

There is nothing like being able to have your Hair & Makeup done by the best PROS in the industry, especially in the Luxury of your own home or on location. When it comes to your BIG day, our PROS will make sure your and your bridal party feel nothing less than FABULOUS!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Westchester, NY In Home, On Location & Destination (914) 400-7927

Hair Perfection

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Lauren S

I can't say enough amazing things about the Alyse B! She styled my hair for my wedding and rehearsal and I have never felt so beautiful! She got my hair to do things I never thought it could do! I have very fine and straight hair and my curls lasted for the entire night for... Read More both events. I truly felt like a princess and can't tell you how many compliments I got on my hair! Besides the fact that she works wonders for your beauty...she also helps melt the stress away from your big day! Her bubbly and infectious personality will help take any brides off all of the added stress and anxiety for the big day! If you want to look perfect and have lots of laughs and fun at the same time The Alyse B Salon is for you!!

Alyse is by far the best you can ask for~

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Alisha P

I had the pleasure of working with Alyse for my wedding on 9/27. I couldn't have been happier; my hair and makeup were amazing and lasted all night long. That morning, I woke up tired and had puffy eyes and blotchy skin, however, Alyse came to the rescue and had me looking... Read More youngful and vibrant. I was looking for the kind of make-up that would wow and I got more than what I expected! And my hair, forget about it, long beautiful curls that set the whole look off. I think what really impresses me about Alyse is her pure professionalism and her personal need to please her clients. I was laughing and feeling relaxed as soon as she walked into my room that morning. I was so impressed with my whole bridal look, that I called her the next day to give me a cut and color for my honeymoon. I am so happy and Alyse will be the only one I call for my beauty needs.

Hair perfection!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Kristine S

Before finding Alyse I had two hair trials that were absolutely horrifying! I was hesitant for my third trial and didn't need any further stress (wedding planning was enough stress). I met Alyse we talked about my vision as to what I as the Bride wanted and what would make me... Read More happiest. I had her do my hair down and then up. At the end of the trial I was so happy I found Alyse because all my worries went away. Day of my wedding Alyse text me to see how I was before her arrival and also has kept in touch after. My hair was perfect it really was made my day! Several of my family members and bridemaids had their hair done any concern that they had Alyse set them at ease. My 14 year old niece who was scared to ask for her hair to be braided again was smiling ear to ear when Alyse told her it wasn't a problem at all! I would only want the best for any bride on their day....trust me when I say NO MORE HAIR STRESS....this is one check off the list after yout trial with Alyse!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Casie P

I met Alyse while she was doing my hair for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in. A few years and plenty of regular haircuts later from her, I knew that I wanted her to do my hair/makeup for my own wedding. Alyse was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and she is always... Read More so excited and happy to be around. I got so many compliments throughout the day on my hair and makeup. I wanted a natural makeup look, and she perfected it; and it lasted all night long! I loved that she used airbrush foundation so the makeup didn't feel so heavy on my face all day and didn't feel like it was melting off by the end! My hair also stayed perfectly in place all day and night. I couldn't be happier how everyone's hair and makeup turned out that day. I would certainly recommend Alyse and her team to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kristen O

Alyse and Adriana did an amazing job at my wedding!! The girls not only loved their hair and makeup but it was the most efficient experience we've had at any wedding!

My Bridal Makeup and Hair

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Suzanne c

I used Alyse for my Bridal hair and makeup on Sept 20th 2015. By far, I was very pleased all around. She is amazingly talented and listened to what I was shooting for! She made my day sparkle!! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for diversity and beauty!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Katrina B

Alyse is simply amazing! She did my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup and touch ups for all of us. For my wedding, I wanted a very natural look and Alyse was able to do exactly what I wanted. I was especially impressed because I did not have time leading up to the wedding for a... Read More trial but she was able to listen to me and deliver exactly what I wanted. For my bridesmaids she was able to deliver very different looks from natural to over the top dramatic. I hired Alyse for her touch up option and she came to our wedding venue immediately following our ceremony before the reception which was wonderful. She was able to do touch ups on myself and all of my bridesmaids making us look as if we just started the day. I was so lucky to find Alyse and you should not have any hesitation in booking her for your hair and makeup needs!

Alyse B Salon is the BEST!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Lisa G

I had the pleasure of using Alyse B Salon for my wedding and I was beyond happy with the entire experience! Alyse was very friendly, professional and made me feel very comfortable. My hair and make-up were flawless and exactly what I wanted. She made me look and feel absolutely... Read More beautiful and that is something I will always remember! I look forward to using Alyse B Salon for all my future parties/celebrations and I highly, highly recommend her!!!!

Alyse is the best!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Diana H

My wedding was 9/26/15. She is such a talented hairstylist and makeup artist. I had several trials with her before my big day, and every time she went above and beyond to meet my needs. She does exactly what you tell her/show her. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and... Read More so did my family, who also had their hair and makeup done by Alyse. She even came to the venue right before the ceremony for touch ups! She's so amazing!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Maria M

I was lucky enough to have Alyse style my hair for my wedding day. I can not say enough how happy I was with the outcome! Alyse worked with me from the day of my trial to perfect the final look. She was everything I could have wanted in a stylist to make me feel beautiful and... Read More confident on the most important day of my life!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

I would highly recommend Alyse. She did an incredible job before and during my wedding. Prior to the weddin she prepped my hair (color, cut & extensions.) during the wedding she did my hair- down and wavy with halo extensions, and it looked incredible. My hair hardly holds a... Read More curl, but alyse was able to style my hair so it stayed perfect throughout my entire wedding! It was absolutely perfect. She also did a beautiful job on my girls, mother and mother in law. She was so great that both my mother and myself still use her to do our hair today. I've recommended her to plenty of people, I would definitely recommend her for your weddin !

Just what I wanted!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Alyse is very talented & did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup. She has done my hair for many other events and every time it has come out exactly how I wanted it. Now she added makeup to her services and I got so many compliments & felt very beautiful on my wedding day... Read More :)

Perfection

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Beth W

Alyse styled my hair for my wedding, as well as my bridesmaids' hair. I couldn't have been happier with the results, and the styles were beautiful and lasted all day. She is so professional and organized, and she really helped keep me calm the morning of my wedding, so I was... Read More really able to enjoy the whole experience. Simply put, Alyse is amazing and she does fabulous work. I've never seen someone style such beautifully detailed up-do's so quickly. She is truly gifted! I loved her work so much, that now Alyse cuts and colors my hair, and it's no surprise that I'm always happy with the results. I'd recommend Alyse to anyone - for regular cuts, colors or a blow-out or up-do. You won't be disappointed!

Alyse is Great!

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Alexandra C

As a busy bride-to-be, I was looking for a great stylist to help me achieve the perfect look for my wedding day. I was referred to Alyse by another one of the service providers I was dealing with and I am so glad I took their advice. Working with Alyse for was great! She was... Read More very personable and easy to get along with. From scheduling my hair trial to making the final arrangements for our wedding day, everything went very smoothly. Alyse took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and worked with me at the trial until i was 100% sure I loved to look she created for me. Because of this, I booked her services for my wedding (for myself but ALSO for a few of my bridesmaids as well) and could not have been happier with the outcome. She arrived at our venue right on time and was able to work with our schedule to ensure all girls had their hair done and were looking fabulous in time for pictures.I would suggest her services to any bride who is serious about researching/working with the best, most reliable service providers for her wedding day, and plan to call Alyse for my next big occasion, no question.

Alyse B. Schiffman

Being in the industry for over 15 years Alyse knows the hottest trends in hair and makeup. She is extremely reliable and time efficient. With the help of her team she is able to help make you and your bridal party look and feel their absolute best!