Alyssa McKenzie Makeup Artist

New England. Available for destination weddings.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

55 Nelson Street, Manchester, NH New England. Available for destination weddings. (603) 361-2221

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Laura W

Alyssa of Radura Salon did an amazing job for my makeup, as well as that of my mother and bridesmaids, for my August 5, 2016 wedding. I am not someone who wears makeup, and Alyssa made me very comfortable during the trial and on the wedding day. I had no idea of what to... Read More describe I wanted for my look, but after I showed her a photo of my wedding dress, and described what our reception would be like, she knew exactly the sort of ethereal, vintage look I wanted. It was just beautiful, and looked so natural! Alyssa traveled to the inn where the bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and even played lovely background music as she did our makeup. The final looks were just perfect, and I highly recommend the work of Alyssa: she is an artist!

Wedding Makeup and Hair Done Right

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Adrienne Z

I worked with Alyssa and Katie on the makeup and hair for me, my 7 bridesmaids, and my mom. There are 3 reasons I would highly recommend them: 1. They made us all look amazing. I wanted a dramatic Halloween ball look and they nailed it. 2. They stayed on or ahead of schedule all... Read More day. 3. They are friendly, laid back, and professional. The wedding day can be very stressful, but they made getting ready easy, relaxed, and fun.

Helpful, talented wedding makeup artist

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jessica G

Alyssa did my makeup for myself and my mom for my wedding. Despite the fact that I hired her with not much notice (less than a month), she was very accommodating on times to have trial runs. After I rethought my makeup, she was able to find time for a second trial. My makeup... Read More stayed put, despite being one of the most humid days of the year, and yet didn't look like it was 'too much' or 'caked on'. I loved my natural looking makeup for my outdoor barn wedding and not only would I highly recommend Alyssa to anyone looking for professional makeup services, I would hire her again.

Amazing Make Up Artistry

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Brooke W

This is not my first time using Alyssa for make up and I knew that for my special day, she was the only person I would allow to do my make up. Alyssa is fun, relaxed and detail orientated. She has helped me figure out what colors and looks go best with my skin tone and my... Read More wedding theme. She had great hints and tricks for what to do to my skin the night before, so that I glowed on my special day. While she was doing my make up on my big day, she was also a calming force. There was something meditative about being underneath her gentle brush strokes that relaxed me. I received amazing compliments on my make up and my wedding photos are flawless. Even the photographer was impressed on how natural the make up is in the photos and that no retouching was needed. My make up stayed on during the entire reception with no issues! Even through all the dancing, hugging, kissing and tears. I was sad at bed time when I had to clean it off. I would highly recommend Alyssa for not only Bridal make up, but as well as your engagement shots or even just a girls night out! You will not be disappointed in her work.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MAKE-UP ARTIST!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Gabriella B

I just wanted to post to recommend the make-up artist I used for my recent wedding, Alyssa McKenzie of Radura Salon & Spa in Manchester, NH, she was AMAZING!!! She was very professional from my initial consultation to my trial and then my BIG DAY! She always answered me very... Read More quickly via phone and email, and my make-up looked BEAUTIFUL!!! She also did my entire bridal party and my mother's make-up as well! I hired her to be on-location to do the bridal make-up on my wedding day, but I also went to her salon a few days prior and she did my nails and pedicure for my wedding! :) I HIGHLY recommend her if anyone is looking for a make-up artist! Her website is http://www.alyssamckenzie.com/