Your love is our passion.

We offer cinema quality films to our clients that don't require a Hollywood budget. AM Films was founded by a husband and wife team who are passionate about weddings. Our philosophy has always always been that our clients come first and we will always have reverence and respect for their wishes. We will do anything possible to keep our clients happy (Anthony once gave the undershirt off his back to a groom who forgot his!). We love getting to know our couples and their families in order to personalize their experience. It has truly been a pleasure to serve oue clients and we hope to work with you for your special event.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Tori P

My husband John and I weren't planning on hiring a videographer because we didn't have room in our budget. My mom knew that if I could afford it, I would love to have a video of our big day. She started researching videographers and decided that she would help us with the... Read More payment. After watching what seems like a million wedding day trailers, we decided to meet with Anthony and Laura because we both loved the emotion we could feel from other people's weddings that we didn't even know! At our meeting I told them about what I liked and didn't like about wedding videos and my vision for our highlight. Hiring AM films was the best decision we made! They arrived at the hotel very early and started right away. Anthony and Laura are so down to earth that you feel like you've known them forever. Our 4 minute wedding highlight is absolutely beautiful! I have gotten so many compliments from so many different people about how amazing it is. We also received our full length wedding video and gave them some notes about little things to change. They worked with us to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted! It is incredible! Every time we watch it we are laughing and crying just like we were on our wedding day. I would recommend AM films to anyone who wants a high-quality, hollywood movie style re-cap of your big day filmed by two people who truly care about their clients!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Shelby H

Anthony and Laura were absolutely wonderful!! Adding a wedding videographer happened very late in the game for us, we booked with them just a week before we got married because they had a last minute cancellation, and I am SO GLAD we went with them. They were prompt, creative,... Read More and very helpful to our photographer who had never shot at our venue before. They captured everything but were never over invasive or in the way. Our wedding video is perfect and the editing is flawless, and we are so happy we went with them. They were always accessible via email leading up to the big day, which definitely put my mind at ease. My only regret is not booking with them sooner!! They were nothing short of fantastic.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Patrice P

From the moment we requested a quote, Anthony and Laura went above and beyond to make sure our big day went off without any issues. They were so personal and professional that it felt like they were part of our wedding party. They personalized everything to meet our needs and I... Read More would recommend them to everyone :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Katie A

We had a great experience with Anthony and Laura from beginning to end. We are very happy with our wedding videos - they turned out beautifully! Anthony and Laura are extremely friendly and professional. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Phil S

We enjoyed having AM Films be a part of our day! They communicated quickly via email, were friendly to work with in person, and were able to capture so much of the day with two cameras . We appreciated their kind follow up after the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Ashley W

I can't say enough good things about AM films! They are an incredibly tallented couple and I highly recommend them. We love our wedding video and the highlight was great as well! I was hesitant about using videography for the wedding but I am SO glad I did. They captured the... Read More whole day and you get to re live it all over again. Pictures are great, but you can't beat their video quality or their talent!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Brittany P

Loved working with Anthony and Laura. Both were so great and eager to help us capture such an important day in our lives. I can't explain how happy I am with the final outcome. I still tear up every time watching it. Anthony was very quick to respond to my emails and... Read More communication. Helped with providing a timeline to get more organized. Would highly recommend! Thank you both so much!

Perfection with a Kind Smile!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Deanna B

Anthony and Laura are the best! Friendly, on top of things, creative, and out-going! Oh, and don't forget they have amazing prices! I am so thankful we chose them to shoot our wedding!

Anthony Marchiano

Anthony Marchiano was born and raised in central Maryland. He is a graduate of Towson University and holds a Bachelor's in Graphic Design. Through his college years, he experimented with many different mediums in which to express his creativity and this is where he discovered his love for filmmaking. A hobby developed into a passion and a passion developed into a career. He is now dedicated to this dream full time and thus AM Films, LLC was born. He has been doing wedding and event videography since 2008 and continues to develop his passion.