Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lauren P

We went with Amaceying Photography because her packages included all the things we hoped for- a drone, engagement session, and even the option to add extra albums for our parents. After getting our images back shorty after our wedding in a cute red box, we were blown away by all... Read More the photos! They are seriously incredible and she captured the moment! We found Amaceying through an ad with the Chicago Reader and are super excited we booked with her. Five stars for pricing, photos, & her services! We have already referred her to our friends eloping this winter :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jay O

My wife and I booked Amaceying Photography for our 2016 wedding and we definitely recommend her business and the Affair to Remember package. This package included an album, all day shooting, hundreds of photos, and engagement photos. Macey looks young so at first we wondered how... Read More much experience she had but after looking through her work and finding out all of her experience, we were eager to book our wedding with Amaceying. Great photos and great communication from Macey. Thanks for your creative eye!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Amber C

So glad we chose to book our video and photo service with Amaceying Photography for our wedding a few months back! Macey did a wonderful job, we couldn't have asked for a better rate. We added a photo booth in place of an album because we really didn't feel we needed that and... Read More she was so accommodating. Our guests loved using the photo booth and being able to access all of the pictures after the wedding.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Michelle C

Macey and her assistant Courtney were right on time and really calm and professional- which made things so much easier as we were running about an hour behind due to weather. We booked with Amaceying because the packages were affordable and we loved the work we saw on their... Read More website. All of our pictures were frame worthy and we feel as though Macey captured the day exactly as we wanted it. It's also really nice to have a USB copy of all the pictures we took. She even had a clear umbrella for us to use in the rain. This made for cute pictures in an otherwise gloomy situation! We recommend Amaceying and we will hopefully be booking again soon once Baby number 2 is on the way!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Judith M

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I'm so happy with your work! It now makes sense why your photography name is Amaceying Photography!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Judith M

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sarah M

We choose Macey to video our August wedding in Madison, WI and she did a wonderful job! Our highlights video came out beautifully and we received all the footage in about 2 weeks from our wedding date. Loved the "selfie" sticks as well!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsey H

My husband and I were very nervous about finding a wedding photographer. We don’t always feel photogenic, so we wanted to make sure we found someone who would capture us at our best. We were also looking for someone who was a little more editorial than a traditional wedding... Read More photographer. Macey was exactly the person we needed! Our engagement and wedding photos are something we are really proud of. Macey was very patient working with us, and you could tell she just wanted to get everything right. She collaborated on locations and photo styles. Best of all, she turned around our photos really quickly. We hope to use Macey for other family photos in the future.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 mary p

Stay away from Amaceying Photography. They no-showed to our meeting and has been dodging our phone calls, emails, and our attempts at contacting them via other social media platforms (where we saw that they were still active) - after we signed a contract with them! Still no... Read More response after we sent a cancellation request. This is definitely not something you want to deal with when you're less than 3 months away from your wedding.

2017-03-28T02:01:14 Response from the vendor

While I appreciate feedback from every client, this is a complete fabrication of my services. This client failed to provide their deposit required to book their wedding date with me (which is mandatory upon sending in any contract). This client then continued to harass me... Read Less Read More