Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Necia K

Amaceying Photography did our family photos along with some of our little boy at 6 months/1 year and we could not be happier! Macey took our photos, is great to work with, professional, punctual and creative. Plus she was able to get great shots of a very active toddler! The... Read More photos were everything we wanted and more. Definetly recommend Amaceying Photography and will be using again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Kristina R

We are booking Amaceying Photography for our 2019 wedding in Crawley outside of London. Macey did our engagement photos while she was travelling in the area and they are absolutely brilliant! We could not be happier with our choice to use Amaceying. Thank you Macey for your... Read More lovely images and for being so flexible to meet with us so short notice xx

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Stephanie C

We picked Amaceying Photography for our October 22nd wedding because we liked their pricing and we also liked their work on their website. Photography was a major part of our wedding because we do not have many pictures of us with our family and it is rare that we see our family... Read More very often. I spent a lot of time researching who to choose and came across Macey's post ad on a Facebook group we are both in. Upon meeting, I was shocked to find out that Macey was in her mid-twenties because she looks a lot younger in person! At first, this made me question her ability and experience but after talking with her during our consultation she answered all the questions I had and her packages fit all of our needs. We decided to go with her "Affair To Remember" package because for the pricing it was a great deal and fit all of our photo needs. Macey required a 20% deposit when booking, which we were fine with. I really liked that her contractual duties included providing a backup shooter and full refund in the event she couldn't attend our wedding due to an emergency. This was one of my big fears after seeing so many FB horror stories in wedding groups about a photographer getting sick at the last minute and not being able to shoot the wedding. On the day of, Macey and her assistant Paige arrived right on time. She immediately began styling my accessories/dress and didn't waste any photo time. She worked with our relatively tight schedule and was even able to accommodate our last second plan to do a first look. She picked out the perfect first look spot at our venue- which was at the Melrose Knitting Mill. The rest of the day Macey and Paige were extremely professional. Family photos were a bit rushed but this was because our ceremony went a bit longer than expected. I would have liked to have gotten more pictures of us with each individual family member, but Macey tried to accommodate our requests and timing for our reception as best as possible. The reception was beautiful and I always saw them shooting away- either at guests, decorations, or us. It was reassuring to know that Macey took the time to photograph every detail so we could just enjoy ourselves at the reception. Before the wedding, Macey told us that she recommended we plan 10-15 minutes during the reception for photos of just us. I'm so glad we took her advice because these pictures are our favorites and really captured our love and the way we felt on our wedding day. Macey sent us multiple teasers the day after the wedding and a few more within a week. Again, it was reassuring to actually see our photos and know that we picked the right photographer for us. We got all of our pictures in a beautiful box about 3-4 weeks after our wedding. Our package included over 500 photos and each one was unique and beautifully shot. We recommend Macey, not just because of her work and pricing but because she had a genuinely kind demeanor and seemed willing to help with anything we needed the day of our wedding. I also liked knowing that she has a degree in both business and photography. Picking a skilled photographer was important to us. Macey and Paige did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her services. You really can't find better pricing or a better portfolio. I also recommend using FB groups to find all of your vendors because our entire wedding came together exactly how we pictured it thanks to our amazing vendors.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Paige W

We booked Macey for our elopement wedding photos in Las Vegas and she did a wonderful job! She has such a sweet personality & was helpful with posing. She also sent us 55+ teaser photos a day after our wedding- which really impressed us! Highly recommend- you won't be... Read More disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amanda P

I hired Macey in October of 2017. Pn thr Day Of my engagement session she cancelled 3 hours before we were supposed to meet. I had already been to my hairstylist and was on my way to my make up artist. Macey Facebook messaved me , blocked me then sent an email voiding our... Read More contract. The weather in GA is always spotty but if you are considering yourself a professional photographer then I figured you knew how to make any picture beautiful. I was not rude, or demanding I just asked if we could get creative with a cloudy day, since I work a full time job and my fiance works nights at delta it's hard for us to get time off work, so we were trying our best not to reschedule. VERY un-professional. So we must find a new photographer for our wedding and engagement session. Be Warned. A written and signed contract do not mean anything to this photographer . Thankfully we did not give her any money yet. 11/9/2017

2017-11-09T20:48:12 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth booked me one month ago and had not yet paid their deposit with me, which I was flexible with. We were supposed to shoot their engagement photos today but it is showing rain/clouds all day. I knew they wanted sunset pictures and the location... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Joanna P

We used Macey for our ceremony- we eloped and wanted to be able to have photos of the ceremony and posed photos afterwards. They came out amazing! Would consider booking for future events :) Thanks Macey!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lauren P

We went with Amaceying Photography because her packages included all the things we hoped for- a drone, engagement session, and even the option to add extra albums for our parents. After getting our images back shorty after our wedding in a cute red box, we were blown away by all... Read More the photos! They are seriously incredible and she captured the moment! We found Amaceying through an ad with the Chicago Reader and are super excited we booked with her. Five stars for pricing, photos, & her services! We have already referred her to our friends eloping this winter :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jay O

My wife and I booked Amaceying Photography for our 2016 wedding and we definitely recommend her business and the Affair to Remember package. This package included an album, all day shooting, hundreds of photos, and engagement photos. Macey looks young so at first we wondered how... Read More much experience she had but after looking through her work and finding out all of her experience, we were eager to book our wedding with Amaceying. Great photos and great communication from Macey. Thanks for your creative eye!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Amber C

So glad we chose to book our video and photo service with Amaceying Photography for our wedding a few months back! Macey did a wonderful job, we couldn't have asked for a better rate. We added a photo booth in place of an album because we really didn't feel we needed that and... Read More she was so accommodating. Our guests loved using the photo booth and being able to access all of the pictures after the wedding.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Michelle C

Macey and her assistant Courtney were right on time and really calm and professional- which made things so much easier as we were running about an hour behind due to weather. We booked with Amaceying because the packages were affordable and we loved the work we saw on their... Read More website. All of our pictures were frame worthy and we feel as though Macey captured the day exactly as we wanted it. It's also really nice to have a USB copy of all the pictures we took. She even had a clear umbrella for us to use in the rain. This made for cute pictures in an otherwise gloomy situation! We recommend Amaceying and we will hopefully be booking again soon once Baby number 2 is on the way!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Judith M

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I'm so happy with your work! It now makes sense why your photography name is Amaceying Photography!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sarah M

We choose Macey to video our August wedding in Madison, WI and she did a wonderful job! Our highlights video came out beautifully and we received all the footage in about 2 weeks from our wedding date. Loved the "selfie" sticks as well!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsey H

My husband and I were very nervous about finding a wedding photographer. We don’t always feel photogenic, so we wanted to make sure we found someone who would capture us at our best. We were also looking for someone who was a little more editorial than a traditional wedding... Read More photographer. Macey was exactly the person we needed! Our engagement and wedding photos are something we are really proud of. Macey was very patient working with us, and you could tell she just wanted to get everything right. She collaborated on locations and photo styles. Best of all, she turned around our photos really quickly. We hope to use Macey for other family photos in the future.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 mary p

Stay away from Amaceying Photography. They no-showed to our meeting and has been dodging our phone calls, emails, and our attempts at contacting them via other social media platforms (where we saw that they were still active) - after we signed a contract with them! Still no... Read More response after we sent a cancellation request. This is definitely not something you want to deal with when you're less than 3 months away from your wedding.

2017-03-28T02:01:14 Response from the vendor

While I appreciate feedback from every client, this is a complete fabrication of my services. This client failed to provide their deposit required to book their wedding date with me (which is mandatory upon sending in any contract). This client then continued to harass me... Read Less Read More