Professional, Personal Alterations & Custom Design

If you have already purchased your attire, we offer professional alterations and take our time to get the fit that is perfect for you. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind custom piece, we work with a variety of budgets to help you realize your personal vision. Our goal is to provide a stress-free, body-positive experience for all people! *At AMadden Tailoring we welcome clients from ALL walks of life. Everyone is welcome and deserving of our very best.*

Alterations, Custom Designs

516 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY (347) 529-4369

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Stephanie C

I went to AMadden for minor alterations to my ceremony dress, and was thrilled with the quick turnaround and affordable pricing. But Amanda really saved the day when I received my party dress a week before my wedding and I was unhappy with the embellishments. Instead of letting... Read More the designer fix it, I immediately reached out to Amanda. She was able to squeeze me in and totally fixed all of the issues. She did an incredible job of not just altering the dress, but putting my mind at ease and assuring me that I was in good hands. I plan to continue to use her tailoring services for all my alteration needs moving forward!

2018-02-20T08:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to have you as a new client and that we could help you out last minute for your wedding. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to seeing you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Beatrice H

AMadden Tailoring did an incredible job with my wedding dress. When I finally found the perfect dress it was a sample that was three sizes too big. I wasn’t sure if it was even salvageable, but I brought it to AMadden, and Amanda took the dress apart and reassembled it... Read More beautifully (not an easy thing to do with the intricate folds in the dress. After Amanda worked on it, it fit like a glove! Her work and transformation of the dress was amazing! I am now going to her for all of my tailoring needs after my wedding.

2018-02-20T08:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You were such a pleasure to work with it made the work that much easier. It was so nice to see you again recently and we loved all the beautiful wedding pics you sent. I look forward to working with you... Read Less Read More