Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

2809 Abbey Ln, Henrico, VA (804) 839-2692

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Sarah D

Fantastic experience... I highly recommend! Amanda is not your standard photographer... her talent, unique compositions, and lighting genius leads to the most amazing end result. She explains her process, pricing and deliverables with clarity and then delivered above and... Read More beyond expectations. Service oriented and speedy turn around time on top of beautiful photographs makes for a winning combination. She will help you relax, make your laugh, and deliver unbelievable photographs.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michelle G

Amanda's work is amazing! We absolutely love our pictures and will use her again in the future for other photography needs. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Heather W

Amanda Anthony Photography was spectacular!! She was our wedding photographer in October 2016. She also took our engagement photos at the Foundry in Powhatan, VA in October 2015 which is where my husband and I got engaged. It was such a special place for us and we LOVED how the... Read More pictures turned out. Not only did we love the pictures of us but also adored how she captured the Foundry and certain areas of the property that were important to us (i.e. - the exact location where my husband proposed). After being so thrilled with our engagement photos, it was a no brainier that Amanda would photograph our wedding. Amanda and her plus one team did a great job being flexible with us on the day off. My husband and I got ready for the big day at separate venues and she made sure to coordinate which photographer would be where so we could capture both my husband and I the morning leading up to our wedding. Amanda sent over a "picture checklist" to confirm the types of must have pictures we wanted to capture the day of. This was very helpful for me, as a bride with a million things going on, it definitely helped me make sure I wasn't forgetting about any needed shots. We received our wedding pictures quickly after the wedding as well. We got married October 29th and had the edited photos in less than a month. I would highly recommend Amanda and if we were local to VA, I would plan to use her for much more Christmas cards etc. Amanda is the perfect mix of artistic and classic/traditional photography. If you are looking for a charming, consultative, flexible, and professional wedding photographer or photographer in general --- Amanda Anthony is for you! We can't thank her and her team enough!!

Wonderful to work with, beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Marissa W

Amanda was right on time and was great about setting up and taking pictures without requiring anything of us, which was really nice since we were running around doing last minute preparations. She was easy and fun to work with and we had a great time. We haven't gotten the... Read More pictures back yet but if they are anything like her work from previous weddings I know they will be gorgeous. It was also really nice that she is willing to do by-the-hour pricing as well as packages.

photography

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 CAROLINE K

Amanda has a great personality and i was excited to work with her. The day of the wedding the weather was rainy, cloudy , sunny and everything in between. she also charged us for the time we took the picture with our own camera while she was at the church setting up, and she... Read More also included the pictures i took with my camera in the to the other pictures and even some of them. i expected she would know how to change the exposure to make sure the the pictures didn't look so dark. when we got the preview we were so disappointed. so she decided she was going to fix them only to get overly edited pictures and they didn't even look great when printed. She also said she would take our pictures at a later day to make up for the weather and she changed her story. so now we have loads of pictures we can't even put up. i was so embarrassed to share the pictures with family and friends. i would not recommend her to anyone i know.

2013-01-23T21:34:53 Response from the vendor

This review saddens me greatly since my main goal has and always will be to please my client. Unfortunately, the review was based on several misunderstandings and bad weather. Since the bride was late getting to her mother's house to dress, I had no time... Read Less Read More

Just fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Ksenia M

Amanda was so great and took so many beautiful photos! We loved her and the guests loved her fun personality. She was open to all ideas we had. We can't wait to have her capture another event for us!! Forgot to mention how affordable she is for the amazing quality!

Memories to last~

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Jillian A

Amanda got some amazing shots at our wedding ~ I was very impressed with her patience and accomodating nature when working together to create our wedding album.

Friendly and fantastic photos!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Christina N

Amanda was a joy to have as a photographer! Her shots are beautiful (we got her for both engagement and wedding) and she is a pleasure to work with! She's also very open to suggestions, if you have any ideas on shots you want! Whimsical, fun and classic photos: she captured our... Read More special day beautifully!

Photography

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Pam M

Wonderful experience!

Nice

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Vickie S

Friendly and provided prompt responses to my inquiries.

August 28, 2010 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Shanda M

I chose Amanda after I saw her sample photographs and because she has a background in teaching Photography at VCU. Strengths Detail photographs are beautiful Capturing real moments Weaknesses People photographs Staged photographs I was slightly disappointed in the... Read More formal photographs she produced from my Wedding because she did not direct anyone. I thought she would have some cute ideas for staging, but she didn't direct anything. If you are looking for all natural photographs and great detail pictures(as I was) she is the perfect photographer for you!

SO happy with Amanda

Reviewed on 3/04/2011 Jessica S

She gave us exactly what she wanted - at an INCREDIBLY reasonable price. Photos turned out beautiful.

Great photographs at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Nicole B

This photographer is awesome and professional!The quality of her photos she does is amazing. Her staff takes great photos as well. She is very pleasant to work with and the quality of her work match that of photographers that charge at least $3,000 more. We had many friends and... Read More family tell us how great our photos were. We would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Review for Amanda Anthony Photographs

Reviewed on 9/23/2008 Leslie P

Our photographer hit a homerun! We couldn't believe how many great photos of our family and friends. She was also able to do a great mixture of traditional and non-traditional photos that worked for both me and my mother. I highly recommend her.

Start a Conversation!