Amanda Donaho Photography

Main St, Cincinnati, OH

Success

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Kate R

Amanda was a wonderful photographer. She was very accommodating and got all the shots we requested and more! She also had a quick turn around of sending the pictures to us after the wedding. We would recommend her to anyone in the Cincinnati area.

Photographic Perfection

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Susie B

For my wedding, I had Amanda and her husband, Hayden, on my wedding day. They spent the entire day with me and they were so much fun! All of my bridesmaids told me how much fun my photographers were- they really made everyone in the wedding party feel relaxed! One of my friends is getting married a year from now and she was asking me about photographers. Before I could even comment, my one bridesmaid blurted out, "You should go with Amanda Donaho!! She was so much fun and Susie's pictures from the wedding are GORGEOUS!" I absolutely love my pictures and although she is a little pricey, she makes sure you get your $ worth. My husband and I joked after the wedding that we needed her around to document our entire lives- they truly can capture emotion on film making our memories of our wedding so fresh it's like we are reliving it!

One in a million!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Tonya G

Sometimes you just know when you've found the right vendor and that was our experience meeting with Amanda. Her pictures are amazing and we were happy that she had shot at both of our locations previously (The Center and Norman Chapel). I'm quite awkward when I know someone is taking my picture. In the past, our photos have been a disappointment, so I was preparing myself for the worse on our wedding day. To my surprise, I forgot they were even there! They were so polite and unobtrusive that we had wedding quests coming up to say how awesome our photographers were. And just to add, Amanda and Hayden have great personalities - they even took the slight harassment and sarcasm like champs (hey, we like to joke around)! Amanda was patient with me when creating our timeline (trust me, this took a lot of patience during her busiest month) and worked with all of our vendors to deliver the final times and expectations. On the wedding day, she was able to hit every location and photo we asked for and even suggested alternate sites for the best images. Aside, from Amanda's professionalism, the pictures speak for themselves. We are beyond thrilled and every step of the process has been incredible. She is so fun and you will not only love your photos, but love working with Amanda and Hayden too. Yes, we would give them 100 starts if we could! Thank you for everything!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lauren H

Amanda was a great photographer! I had searched and searched for weeks to find a photographer for our wedding. I contacted photographers from Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. I couldn't be happier that Amanda was able to capture our wedding in Cincinnati. She responds very quickly to e-mails and was very helpful in setting the time-line for our wedding. She also traveled outside of Cincinnati for our engagement session. The day of the wedding she also made sure everything went smoothly and kept us on track. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Leslie P

Amanda was AMAZING to work with! She really goes above an beyond to ensure all of our questions were answered prior to the big day and to make sure our wedding day went smoothly and flawlessly! Her photos are absolutely stunning and she made us feel like we were the most important people in the world! Thank you Amanda for your attention to detail, your fantastic "customer service" and for the gorgeous images that captured every moment of our special day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The BEST photographer ever

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Marissa V

Amanda is simply phenomenal. All of our pictures, from engagement to wedding day, look like they should be in a celebrity magazine. She is so kind and easy to work with. She was very easy to reach, and quickly responds to any questions. Her work is gorgeous. Her pictures are something we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

I love Amanda

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Danielle P

Amanda was wonderful to work with, helping with so much more than the photos, helping us find vendors and plan the details of the day. And her work is amazing, she truly captured the story and moments of our day. I can't say enough good things about her. The investment we made in her photos will be something we'll treasure for years and years to come.

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Becky C

Amanda is amazing! She is highly professional, takes beautiful pictures, and makes everyone involved in the wedding feel completely at ease during the entire day and the months leading up to it. She was especially awesome with keeping us on our schedule on our big day and helping us figure out how to roll with any bumps that came up. She went above and beyond in every way! Plus, she is just amazing to be around. Thank you so very much Amanda for being such a special part of our big day, you're the absolute best!!!

Incredible photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Carrie C

After meeting with Amanda several months before the wedding, I knew that I wanted her as my photographer. Her work style is a mix of traditional and modern. Amanda also helped me set a timeline for the entire wedding day. She is incredibly friendly and very easy going. Amanda is also very efficient and knows how to move pictures along which gave us more time with our guests! I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda as a wedding photographer!

Beautiful, Creative, and Capturing the Moment

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Allyson C

Amanda is simply, AMAZING. She took the photographs for my best friend's wedding almost two years ago, but other than the actual photos I did not remember much about her interactions with all of us while taking pictures. No one wants that obnoxious, pushy photographer. Well, Amanda is certainly not that. Amanda knows when to guide and instruct everyone where to go with a quiet confidence, while also being incredibly flexible and laid back. At the reception, you barely notice she is there and yet she captures A TON of awesome photos. Her calm demeanor is truly a blessing on your wedding day. We also did engagement photos with her, which was a great choice so we could get to know her more and become comfortable in front of the camera. She truly knows how to capture the moment and keep things fresh. One of the main reasons we went with Amanda is because nothing ever looks the same. If you check out her blog each couple is unique and never has the same poses. She shows that couple naturally as who they are, and does not over photoshop like some photographers. She makes anyone and everything beautiful. We are very glad we chose Amanda to capture our special day because we had easy confidence that she would do an amazing job giving it her all to beautifully capture our special day. Pictures are memories you want to remember and have for a long time, and Amanda will certainly do a phenomenal job making sure this happens. Oh, and not only is she amazing at her job she is also an amazing person. She was a lot of fun to be around and work with. ;) AND what most people are curious about, for what you pay you get a lot of things and great service. She is a TOTAL GEM.

Patient, organized and talented photographer!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Brian B

Amanda was wonderful to work with! My wife and I got married in Mexico and wanted to host a reception back in Cincinnati after we returned. We asked Amanda to take photos of us and our wedding party around town prior to the reception as well as at our reception - a bit different than her normal schedule of an all-day wedding affair. She worked with us on our timeline for the day as well as helped to corral our family and friends for pre-reception shots. My family commended us on how well organized our family photos were - but it wasn't us, it was Amanda! She also gave us a heads up when our reception timeline was running behind so that she didn't miss any important shots. She was like our own wedding coordinator that day! And to top it off, she had sneak peaks on facebook and her blog the very next day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Katie K

Amanda not only did pictures of our wedding, yet also did our engagement pictures. Her eye for detail was amazing and I love the shots she got of myself and my husband. We both felt relaxed and at ease working with her and she ensure we looked like ourselves in our pictures. She was professional and took amazing pictures that captured our wedding day.

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Julia J

Hiring Amanda for photography was the smartest decision that we made for our wedding. The pictures are gorgeous and really tell the story of our wedding day. The best part about Amanda is that she really knows how to take charge during group photos, and she is extremely efficient (we finished our photos with 30 minutes to spare!). Book her early because she fills up her dates very fast.

Personality and Photography

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Veronica B

I originally chose Amanda to be our photographer because of her personality. She was so sweet - and helped me stay on track. She asked all the right questions and helped me stay grounded. She did our engagement pictures and WOW...I have never gotten so many compliments on a photograph before. And it was essential that she do the wedding. Her creativity is amazing. She is able to find the perfect shot, at the perfect moment, and made me feel gorgeous. And she's a sweetheart. She uploaded a "teaser" photo that very same evening. What a doll! Amanda books FAST. She's already booked a year in advance, so if you want Amanda - which, you do - call her FIRST!

Amanda is AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Alexis P

There are no words to describe how excellent and talented Amanda is. She was probably the best vendor we used. Her work is flawless and she truly captures the couples personalities. My husband and I loved working with Amanda and I would recommend anyone to use her. I think she does the most amazing work and we were lucky to have used Amanda.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Lindsey A

Amanda is amazing! She had great ideas and was so easy to work with! Everyone loved our engagement and wedding pictures.

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Angela D

Amanda is an absolutely AMAZING photographer. She is fun, easy going, and a great photographer! A good photographer has to have control on the wedding day to make sure everything gets done (especially with a big bridal party) and she does that perfectly! She was worth EVERY penny and I am sooo happy we used her!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Lori E

Amanda was AMAZING. Her pictures are gorgeous, especially the outdoor pictures. She was very courteous and efficient.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Amanda L

We have only seen our blog preview, but the pictures are amazing. Anxiously awaiting the rest of our photos! She also did our engagement pictures that we loved. She is very friendly and willing to do anything for you the day of the wedding from taking amazing photos, to getting you water, carrying stuff for you. We loved working with Amanda and I would suggest her to anyone!

AMAZING !

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Sarah H

When we first met with Amanda, we were sold, as her style was amazing and she is a super fun spirited girl. She really captured our day so well and she was so "unnoticed" during the day. The pictures she took were breathtaking and we cannot thank her enough. I know it's one of the biggest purchases for the big day. Amanda is VERY reasonabley priced and she is worth every dollar !!

Amanda Donaho Photography

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Ashley R

Amanda is not only an excellent photographer with an eye for creative and artistic shots, but such a fantastic person - I feel blessed to have met her! She made our wedding day even more fun with her easy-going personality. My friends and family also commented on what a fabulous job she did. Thank you, Amanda!!

TO Amanda Donaho Photography