Ruther Glen, VA

Photojournalism

7221 Conway PL, Ruther Glen, VA

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Olivia C

Amanda and her husband photographed our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They were very organized a throughout the whole process. We met before the wedding to discuss all of the formal posses that we wanted and they she just made them happen the day of! I would recommend them to anyone! The pictures that we have are stunning!

Best Pictures of me ever!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Catherine F

Amanda is kind, personable, and the best photographer ever! She completely captured our night in way that matched our style. The pictures were perfect. I had my digital images in a little over a week!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Elizabeth W

Amanda is awesome! She's not a bossy photographer-- she completely goes with what you like and is never obtrusive. She's also extremely nice. I love my photos. Her prices are super reasonable to boot.

This one goes to 11

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Sonya H

Gorgeous work at astoundingly affordable rates. We couldn't have been happier with our photos, and Amanda was extremely easy to work with--professional, responsive, unobtrusive, and easygoing. She was willing to work with our budget and create a custom package for us, for which we'll truly always be grateful. She also got our pictures to us amazingly quickly--and they look like we spent 3-4x what we did.

Best Service, Gorgeous Photos, Great Value!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Elise L

Amanda was absolutely wonderful - it was easy to book the package, photos were great, photographers were unobtrusive, and we received the high-resolution images ~10 days after the wedding. I'd recommend her to all brides!

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Erin C

Amanda Dorian did a great job photographing my wedding. She captured my guests and the wedding party exactly as they are. I was almost unaware of her presence during both the wedding and the reception. Every picture I received was absolutely perfect. Even the snafus of the day were captured so beautifully that I will cherish those pictures as much as the "perfect" moments.

TO Amanda Dorian Photography