Your Most Beautiful You

Let Amanda Jayne make you your most beautiful you. I specialize in photo shoots and special events... my favorite being weddings! I pride myself on identifying every client’s best features, and focusing on how I can enhance their natural beauty to ensure that every picture taken is a stunning and unforgettable memory. Open communication and treating each client with this individual attention is what helps me to achieve the most beautiful and confident version of themselves...which is always my goal! On location service: Westchester, NYC, CT, NJ & Desination

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

On Location: Westchester, NYC, CT, NJ & Desination

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kalyn S

Amanda is amazing!!!!! From the moment I had my trial I knew she was the only choice for me! She listened to what I wanted and truly made me the best version of myself for my wedding day! She fit in with my girls while we got ready and added to the fun! Hire her and you will not... Read More be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Nicole Z

I worked with Amanda for my 5/20/17 wedding. She applied makeup for me & my mother. She did a fantastic job! I felt like a princess even before putting on my dress. She was great to work with & helped to ease my pre-wedding jitters. Our makeup lasted all day & night & made it... Read More through hours of dancing & plenty of tears of joy. I would definitely recommend Amanda to other brides. Thank you Amanda for helping me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Joann R

Amanda made me look beautiful for my son's wedding. She was extremely professional with a warm and friendly approach. She was.patient and flexible as we worked to find the right look. Everyone commented at the wedding what a beautiful job she had done. Thank you Amanda!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Christina C

Amanda did an amazing job with my makeup. I am very particular with makeup looks but I trusted her style immediately as it was meant to enhance my natural features. I got so many compliments and I can't wait for her to do my makeup again!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Jessica H

I hired Amanda to do make-up for myself and my mom for a family wedding. Amanda was accommodating, so pleasant and flexible. I immediately trusted her style and felt very comfortable. Our make-up looked great, stayed on all day/night. I would hire Amanda again and have already... Read More recommended her to brides and others.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Rita T

Amanda Jayne did my make-up for a beach wedding and I was thrilled with the results. I felt pampered and special. She asked me how I wanted to look and offered suggestions and helpful hints as she did her magic. My husband even noticed! I will definitely book Amanda Jayne... Read More again and will recommend her to all of my friends and family for their special occasions.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Roxanne W

Amanda Jayne is wonderful! She is very friendly, professional and talented. She listened to exactly what I wanted while executing my "look" with her professional experience. She made me feel flawless and beautiful, while still looking like myself. Plus, my make-up lasted all... Read More day! I highly recommend using Amanda!

Amanda Jayne

I find it a privilege to be a part of someone’s most special day and approach all of my clients with the same excitement and personal attention that I would seek myself. I know how important it is to bring positivity and enthusiasm to the table, while balancing the hustle and bustle of the day with a calming influence. My job is not complete until each client is happy and walks away feeling their most beautiful and confident!