Capturing Your True Love Story is Our Passion

Like any wedding photographer, capturing your love story is our passion. Now, let me tell you what sets us apart. Our weddings start at only $1000. To get on the books you only need to pay 30% down. You have until ten days prior to your ceremony to pay your final deposit. Amanda Leigh Photography is comprised of a husband and wife team. Each of our packages includes two photographers to ensure every aspect of your wedding is photographed. We are both members of the Professional Photographers of America. Amanda recently won a Merit Image Award her first time submitting her work for competition. Our eye for detail and ability to capture raw emotion is why our clients hire us and why our images are repeatedly chosen to be published and win awards. Visit our website for all pricing

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Monroe, LA Monroe, Louisiana - LA, TX, MS, AR (318) 562-5518

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Emily C

I am in LOVE with our photos!!!! When she quoted us we were told that we would receive at least 300 photos and she more than tripled that number in our gallery! After the wedding she emailed me to remind me of the editing timeline, about two weeks later she emailed again... Read More letting me know where we were in the line up for editing, and again once the first photos started being uploaded to the gallery so we could check in and watch the progress. It was an awesome experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Crystal M

Amanda is one of the most amazing photographers I have had the pleasure to meet. She does absolutely amazing work and she will be doing ALL of my photo shoots from now on! Thank you for the wonderful engagement pictures you did! They are all over my house and I can't describe... Read More how happy looking at the amazing work you done makes me. Thank you honey!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Sarah H

The photography was one of the most important parts of the wedding to me. When I saw Amanda's work, I fell in love with it. I was so excited to book her as our wedding photographer. She captured priceless memories in such a beautiful way. I look at photographs from the wedding... Read More and just love that she captured all of the things that were important to me. I could not have imagined having anyone else as our photographer. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany A

Great at what she does! and gets the pictures done quick! I love all her awesome ideas. Amanda did our engagement and wedding pictures and it was a joy! So glad we got awesome pictures

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Amanda truly captured every special moment of our big day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Dani R

Amanda and her team are top notch!! Her work is absolutely beautiful!! She gives great direction for poses that turn into wonderful photos! I still continue to receive compliments from people regarding the work she did!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Taylor M

Amanda captured the most priceless memories that we can forever look at. Her talent in photography is so creative. Everything was perfect and she makes you feel so beautiful and comfortable, and she does it so effortlessly. She's amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kayla M

Anna's work speaks for itself. She is a very passionate photographer and knows exactly how to get the best shot. She's a lot of fun to work with and knows her stuff. I would recommend her to any new bride. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and she's very professional.... Read More No hesitations in booking her again for a future event.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kayt N

Amanda did a fabulous job with our wedding photos! She was professional, organized, and made the whole process go smoothly. We absolutely love our photos!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tonya M

Amanda was definitely the easiest vendor to work with throughout the planning stages. When we met with her she still had a studio in West Monroe. We were able to relax and go over her contract. She answered all our questions and eased our worries with the fact she is fully... Read More insured (something we did not find with other photographers in the area). She offers everything online so that we were able to receive our pictures online, share/download them, pay her online, schedule meetings online, etc. It made everything so much easier when I was not having to send emails to make calls to ask her something. Her editing time is super fast as well!

Awesome quality for the price!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015

Amanda made sure we had several consultations before the wedding day. This really helped me since I did not have a wedding planner. On the day she came early to get the "detail shots". Through out the day she blended into the surroundings so we practically forgot she was... Read More there. Yet she captured the most amazing moments. I liked that she asked guests to set their phones down and "be in the moment" of our wedding rather than watching through an LCD screen. During the reception she made sure to keep everything flowing and on task. If I forgot to go do something...like cut the cake, she made sure I remembered. I highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for an awesome, professional but does not want to spend thousands of dollars on photographers who will not give you the same quality images.

Amanda Leigh Heikkila

I have a phenomenal passion for helping couples capture their true love story at a price they can afford.. When people ask me what I do for a living I often forget to answer "photography" since I never think of it as my 'job'. I guess that is the true sign that you are doing what you love!