Unique | Personalized | Fine Art

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Amanda and I would LOVE to photograph you wedding day. I'm interested in getting to know you, making sure you're comfortable with me, and giving you the wedding photography of your dreams. I have had a passion for art my whole life and enjoy the privilege of capturing this special day for all couples. Send me an email and just say "hi," I'm happy to answer questions and help ease your mind any way I can. This is one of THE most important days of your life and photography is such an important part of that. Feel free to take a look at my website, facebook page, or instagram (amandaluisaart) for more information. I'd love to hear from and connect with you. Thanks for stopping by! - Amanda MA, CT and beyond! LGBTQ+ wedding friendly

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Holly Street, Oxford, MA MA, CT, & BEYOND (978) 549-3665

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Danielle G

If you are from NE look no further, you've found the best wedding photographer. After a long and tedious search through bridal shows and online websites for our wedding photographer, my now husband and I received the incredible recommendation of Amanda Luisa and were put into... Read More contact with her. We had a few correspondences with Amanda when we knew she was the real deal, in part because of her excellent communication skills, but also after we looked at her photography & Illustration portfolio—we were thoroughly impressed. Her professionalism and attentiveness is outstanding in both the way she treats her clients and in her photographic work. We had the privilege of working with her on our special day, and are very grateful that Amanda photographed our wedding. She went with the flow of our wedding day, capturing everything from the fine details to amazing candid shots. As she took our wedding photos she was fun and flexible to our needs as well as our guests. She has a natural ability to work well with people and a charming personality, which made having her as our wedding photographer even more personable and enjoyable. Our guests really loved her too. We highly recommend hiring her for your photographic needs. Shoot her a quick inquiry email, and I believe you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Anne M

Amanda is an artistic professional! She captured the feeling of my son and daughter in law's wedding day down to the smallest detail! She was very easy to work with, did not interrupt the flow of the day and her photos are treasured memories of the day. I would highly recommend... Read More her to anyone looking for a personal touch!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Laurie B

Amanda took great care of us every step of the way. She presented us with an album and print that was exactly what we were looking for. We highly recommend her!!! Laurie and Mel

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Bridget K

Amanda was recommended to me by a good friend and I am so glad I used her for my engagement and wedding pictures. I loved the vintage finishes she edited her photos with, and wanted just that to go along with my wedding theme. I was a little bit of a control freak in regards to... Read More the exact type of shots I wanted. I had a multipage print out of the exact shots I wanted and with who I wanted them with. Amanda was flexible and happy to comply with me all while providing some very helpful recommendations. She was always in contact with me via phone and email from start to finish of my wedding preparation. She provided me with numerous proofs before I ordered my final prints. Her wedding packages are extremely affordable especially when compared to other photographers in the area. I would gladly recommend her to friends and family and use her again in an instant.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Ben M

Very professional and easy to work with! The photos came out amazing and I'm very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Erin M

Amanda captured our wedding day and we could not be happier! She's a talented photographer and I'm very happy with the outcome. We received our album not too long ago and it was also AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Ashley A

We had a small ceremony with just close family members. Amanda was very professional and took wonderful pictures of our special day. Would definitely recommend!!

Amanda Luisa Nicastro

Hello! My name is Amanda and I’m a photographer out of Oxford, MA. I'd love to help couples in both areas capture memories and special moments from their wedding day. I’m fun-loving and nerdy and strive to bring a unique and personalized experience to everyone I work with. Visit our website and social media pages for examples and updates. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or comments!