Unique | Personalized | Fine Art

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Amanda and I would LOVE to photograph you wedding day. I'm interested in getting to know you, making sure you're comfortable with me, and giving you the wedding photography of your dreams. I have had a passion for art my whole life and enjoy the privilege of capturing this special day for all couples. Send me an email and just say "hi," I'm happy to answer questions and help ease your mind any way I can. This is one of THE most important days of your life and photography is such an important part of that. Feel free to take a look at my website, facebook page, or instagram (amandaluisaart) for more information. I'd love to hear from and connect with you. Thanks for stopping by! - Amanda Photographing in MA, CT and beyond!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Vernon, CT CT, MA & BEYOND (978) 549-3665

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Anne M

Amanda is an artistic professional! She captured the feeling of my son and daughter in law's wedding day down to the smallest detail! She was very easy to work with, did not interrupt the flow of the day and her photos are treasured memories of the day. I would highly recommend... Read More her to anyone looking for a personal touch!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Bridget K

Amanda was recommended to me by a good friend and I am so glad I used her for my engagement and wedding pictures. I loved the vintage finishes she edited her photos with, and wanted just that to go along with my wedding theme. I was a little bit of a control freak in regards to... Read More the exact type of shots I wanted. I had a multipage print out of the exact shots I wanted and with who I wanted them with. Amanda was flexible and happy to comply with me all while providing some very helpful recommendations. She was always in contact with me via phone and email from start to finish of my wedding preparation. She provided me with numerous proofs before I ordered my final prints. Her wedding packages are extremely affordable especially when compared to other photographers in the area. I would gladly recommend her to friends and family and use her again in an instant.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Ben M

Very professional and easy to work with! The photos came out amazing and I'm very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Erin M

Amanda captured our wedding day and we could not be happier! She's a talented photographer and I'm very happy with the outcome. We received our album not too long ago and it was also AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Ashley A

We had a small ceremony with just close family members. Amanda was very professional and took wonderful pictures of our special day. Would definitely recommend!!

Amanda Luisa Nicastro

Hello! My name is Amanda and I’m from Westminster, MA, but recently moved to Vernon, CT. I'd love to help couples in both areas capture memories and special moments from their wedding day. I’m fun-loving and nerdy and strive to bring a unique and personalized experience to everyone I work with. Visit our website and social media pages for examples and updates. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or comments!