We are Amanda + Jason

A husband + wife wedding photography team who specialize in telling your story and capturing your genuine moments through our documentary photography. Couples who want to work with us typically have outdoor weddings that are timeless and joyful. We offer hand-crafted products so not only will you love your photos, but you'll feel good about getting them! You will truly enjoy your wedding day with us, your easy-going and friendly photographers.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO Box 1656, Onset, MA New England (978) 807-0048

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Michelle C

We LOVED working with Amanda and Jason! They are the ultimate professionals -- extremely kind, talented, professional, organized and detail-oriented. Amanda and Jason were such a calming presence on our big day and captured the energy and essence of our entire wedding, as well... Read More as the quiet "firsts" and other beautiful moments that made the day so special. Amanda and Jason's photos are stunning, creative and authentic and perfectly captured the day. We will cherish their photos always and enjoy looking at them often.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 David A

From our first meeting at a Wedding Expo, to our engagement shoot, through our entire wedding day, Amanda and Jason were incredible. They have such a keen eye for detail and kept us having fun through the entire experience. Amanda has a way of putting you at ease. We were a bit... Read More nervous at our engagement shoot because we've never had professional photos taken before, but it turned out to be fun and a perfect way to become more comfortable in front of the camera. Our guests were impressed with how they managed to be everywhere at once, take a ton of photos, and still manage to share a boogie with us on the dance floor. We are so excited to see the final product including our hand-made-by-Jason keepsake box and photo album. We highly recommend Amanda & Jason as they are both down to earth, open to having a little fun, but ultimately very professional.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim M

After you're done reading this review, do yourself a favor and connect with Amanda! I "accidentally" met AMP at a bridal show when I was looking to meet another photographer that was supposed to be there. As soon as I stopped at Amanda's table, I knew that AMP was the... Read More photographer for our June 11, 2016 wedding. We booked Amanda, and a few months later, booked our engagement session. My then fiancé is so uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Amanda managed to capture amazing shots of him, and us as a couple! She even let us bring our furbaby dog to the shoot, and we captured memories with him as well! Our engagement pictures were delivered to us fairly quick, and I was SO happy with the results! It made me that much more excited for our wedding! We met Amanda again a week or so before our big day, and discussed last minute and final details. We even made a change literally 2 days before the wedding that she was more than accommodating on. The day of the wedding, Amanda met me at my parents house, and Jason met the boys at the hotel. My fiancé, again, was not wanting a photographer at the hotel because he's camera shy, but a little convincing from his groomsmen, put Jason right in the fun! Amanda and Jason are a quirky couple who I am so happy to say shot our wedding. The memories that they have created for us are incredible. I literally felt like they weren't even there, in the sense that they were not invasive of our space. Which in a way makes me sad because I wanted to boogie on the dance floor with them! That's how awesome they are! They create candid memories that are REAL..... not posed. Our pictures are SO us..just prettier! You will not be disappointed by booking with AMP.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Kristen S

My husband and I cannot say enough about Amanda and Jason (and we haven't even seen our wedding photos yet!). When we first met Amanda, we knew she was a great match, but as we worked with her we learned she was the perfect match! Amanda made my husband very comfortable in front... Read More of the camera, which is not always the case. When we got our engagement pictures back, they were so beautiful it was hard to pick which ones we wanted to use for our save the dates (We ended up picking 4!!! It was too hard to pick 1!). They are pictures we will cherish for many years to come. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and Jason had to deal with quite a large bridal party and family for pictures before the wedding. They did such a great job keeping us organized and making sure we got all the photos we wanted. They allowed us to share what we wanted for photos while also making suggestions as to what they thought would look great. During the ceremony and reception, they blended right in and nobody felt like they were in the way. We appreciated their laid back personalities, which was comforting on our big day. We are so excited to see our wedding pictures!!!

Amanda MacDonald

I am a wedding photographer because it is so fun to take pictures of happy people who are dressed fabulous. You could spend a lifetime counting my freckles. My favorite food is potatoes... french fries, baked, mashed, it's all good! I am constantly listening to music, but have a fairly eclectic taste. My playlist jumps from Walk the Moon to Britney Spears to Broadway Musicals. Pandora accepts me for who I am. As cliche as it is, my husband Jason is my best friend. We truly love to spend time together and even enjoy the same TV shows.