We are Amanda + Jason

A husband + wife wedding photography team who specialize in telling your story and capturing your genuine moments through our documentary photography. Couples who want to work with us typically have outdoor weddings that are timeless and joyful. We offer hand-crafted products so not only will you love your photos, but you'll feel good about getting them! You will truly enjoy your wedding day with us, your easy-going and friendly photographers.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO Box 1656, Onset, MA New England (978) 807-0048

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Sarah P

My husband and I can't speak highly enough of Amanda and Jason. From the start Amanda was extremely easy to work with. She is fun, approachable and down to earth but also maintains her professionalism. It's clear that not only does she know what she is doing behind the camera,... Read More she also loves doing it! Multiple people in our bridal party commented on how much they loved Amanda and Jason and how fun it was to watch their husband/wife dynamic, and I agree! We were blown away with our engagement photos and even more in awe of our wedding day shots. Once the photos arrived and I shared them with family the compliments continued to roll in. I can truly say that once we put down the deposit with Amanda, this was one huge aspect of the wedding that I never worried about again. I can't imagine making a better choice for someone to capture one of the biggest days of our lives.!

2017-09-07T12:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Sarah + Josh! It was a pleasure working with you and photographing your beautiful boho Linden Place wedding.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Michelle C

We LOVED working with Amanda and Jason! They are the ultimate professionals -- extremely kind, talented, professional, organized and detail-oriented. Amanda and Jason were such a calming presence on our big day and captured the energy and essence of our entire wedding, as well... Read More as the quiet "firsts" and other beautiful moments that made the day so special. Amanda and Jason's photos are stunning, creative and authentic and perfectly captured the day. We will cherish their photos always and enjoy looking at them often.

2017-10-19T09:17:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. We LOVED working with you too!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica M

Working with Amanda and Jason was an absolute pleasure! Amanda and Jason were kind, professional, and frankly fun to spend time with during our wedding photography. Every step of the process was conducted professionally, transparently and with ease. Amanda does a great job... Read More coordinating with you in advance of the wedding day to ensure they understand your vision and to plan in advance to capture any special photos that you'd like. The day of the wedding, they were on time, professional, unobtrusive, and just a joy to work with. Amanda and Jason each have a great eye for photography and lighting, and they work as a harmonious team. The photos turned out beautifully - we were so happy. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Stephanie O

It was such a pleasure working with both Amanda and Jason; they truly made our day even more special. Both are very professional, friendly and outstanding photographers. The small details that they included in their work really speaks to the overall dedication that they have to... Read More their customers. What drew us to Amanda and Jason is their brand concept, pricing and the fact that we got two photographers to shoot from many angles. We HIGHLY recommend this great couple to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda T

We cannot rave enough about AMP! From our first meeting, engagement shoot, prewedding meeting, and our big day they made sure everything went perfectly. They got all of the formal and candid photos we wanted and were so easy to work with. Our family and friends kept asking how... Read More we knew them because they were so friendly and blended right in. We would absolutely recommend them and can't wait to get our personalized album and keepsake box!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Meg N

Amanda and Jason are amazing photographers and a wonderful couple! They made my husband and I so comfortable both for our engagement shoot and wedding day. Their knowledge and energy gave us the most amazing photos and we could not be happier. They captured the little things,... Read More the small moments that mean so much to us - I recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Teryn W

Amanda was very responsive and quick to get back to me. Her and her husband were on time and professional thought the entire wedding... Her Jason even help my Jason with his bow tie (thank you!) Amanda's turn around time for the photos was very quick and they are amazing... now... Read More to pick what ones to put in the album. Can not wait to see the custom made wooden box it will arrive in.

2017-10-19T09:19:48 Response from the vendor

We are happy to tie bow ties any day! Thank you for choosing us to be your wedding photographers.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Molly F

Where to begin!!!! I spent a lot of time researching photographers for our wedding, and when I found Amanda and Jason, I stopped! I knew they were our photographers the minute I visited their website. Amanda did our engagement shoot on a rainy day in November 2016 and we managed... Read More to sneak in our entire session in a break from the showers! We recently got married in September 2017 and they were so easy-going. Amanda helped calm my nerves as I was getting anxious about time. My husband said at the end of the night that Amanda and Jason are meant for each other, and meant to be doing what they do! They work incredibly well together, and I really loved having their individual and collective eyes to shoot our day. The photos are breathtaking, and I'm so thrilled to have them to look back again and again on our beautiful day! I can't explain it, other than to say that when I saw their portfolio, you can feel love in every single photograph. We chose not to use a videographer on our day, so it was incredibly important to me to have pictures that told the story of our day. It started raining right when our outdoor ceremony was supposed to happen and I delayed it because we wanted to get married underneath a tree. It cleared up briefly and misted throughout our entire ceremony. Seeing the raindrops on my husband's tux, to me, really highlights our wedding day story. We both really loved working with Amanda and Jason!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Rebecca S

I heard about Amanda MacDonald Photography through word of mouth, and am so glad we worked with them! I Right off the bat Amanda was very accessible and accommodating. I have severe ugly duckling syndrome, and Amanda made me feel right at ease at our engagement session. Jason... Read More and Amanda were a fantastic team at the wedding. They captured everything we asked beautifully, along with wonderful candid moments. Not to mention, they're just really nice people in general, so I felt good about supporting their business! Thank you, Amanda and Jason!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha A

I cannot recommend Amanda to enough people. Amanda and Jason are an absolutely fabulous team. They were so easy to relate to and put everyone at ease. Being able to meet with Amanda in advance to discuss who were are, what we were planning for our wedding, and just getting to... Read More know her helped so much. She really captured who we were in our engagement shots, and that was just shortly after we met her. Our wedding portraits came out absolutely stunning. We had gloomy weather and we had to do a portion of the shots in a hall because my grandmother was too sick to travel, and they accommodated us so well. They didn't miss a single moment, but were not in our faces all night. They let us be us and just captured the day for what it was. They are truly amazing and I will absolutely use them in the future for any family portraits we may need. Thank you, Amanda and Jason!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kristen M

Amanda and Jason were absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I wanted photographers that didn't take away from our ceremony and they were amazing. Not only did they make sure that they weren't taking away from our ceremony, but the photos they got were stunning and we... Read More never even knew they were there! Amanda was easy to get in touch with, she captured our wedding and engagement vision perfectly, her costs were reasonable, and the personal touches they provided (keepsake box, and beautiful wedding album to name a few) made us feel so special! I would certainly recommend them to a bride and groom looking for a wonderful pair of photographers.

2017-10-09T16:25:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your feedback. We are so glad we were able to capture your vision perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 David A

From our first meeting at a Wedding Expo, to our engagement shoot, through our entire wedding day, Amanda and Jason were incredible. They have such a keen eye for detail and kept us having fun through the entire experience. Amanda has a way of putting you at ease. We were a bit... Read More nervous at our engagement shoot because we've never had professional photos taken before, but it turned out to be fun and a perfect way to become more comfortable in front of the camera. Our guests were impressed with how they managed to be everywhere at once, take a ton of photos, and still manage to share a boogie with us on the dance floor. We are so excited to see the final product including our hand-made-by-Jason keepsake box and photo album. We highly recommend Amanda & Jason as they are both down to earth, open to having a little fun, but ultimately very professional.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim M

After you're done reading this review, do yourself a favor and connect with Amanda! I "accidentally" met AMP at a bridal show when I was looking to meet another photographer that was supposed to be there. As soon as I stopped at Amanda's table, I knew that AMP was the... Read More photographer for our June 11, 2016 wedding. We booked Amanda, and a few months later, booked our engagement session. My then fiancé is so uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Amanda managed to capture amazing shots of him, and us as a couple! She even let us bring our furbaby dog to the shoot, and we captured memories with him as well! Our engagement pictures were delivered to us fairly quick, and I was SO happy with the results! It made me that much more excited for our wedding! We met Amanda again a week or so before our big day, and discussed last minute and final details. We even made a change literally 2 days before the wedding that she was more than accommodating on. The day of the wedding, Amanda met me at my parents house, and Jason met the boys at the hotel. My fiancé, again, was not wanting a photographer at the hotel because he's camera shy, but a little convincing from his groomsmen, put Jason right in the fun! Amanda and Jason are a quirky couple who I am so happy to say shot our wedding. The memories that they have created for us are incredible. I literally felt like they weren't even there, in the sense that they were not invasive of our space. Which in a way makes me sad because I wanted to boogie on the dance floor with them! That's how awesome they are! They create candid memories that are REAL..... not posed. Our pictures are SO us..just prettier! You will not be disappointed by booking with AMP.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Kristen S

My husband and I cannot say enough about Amanda and Jason (and we haven't even seen our wedding photos yet!). When we first met Amanda, we knew she was a great match, but as we worked with her we learned she was the perfect match! Amanda made my husband very comfortable in front... Read More of the camera, which is not always the case. When we got our engagement pictures back, they were so beautiful it was hard to pick which ones we wanted to use for our save the dates (We ended up picking 4!!! It was too hard to pick 1!). They are pictures we will cherish for many years to come. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and Jason had to deal with quite a large bridal party and family for pictures before the wedding. They did such a great job keeping us organized and making sure we got all the photos we wanted. They allowed us to share what we wanted for photos while also making suggestions as to what they thought would look great. During the ceremony and reception, they blended right in and nobody felt like they were in the way. We appreciated their laid back personalities, which was comforting on our big day. We are so excited to see our wedding pictures!!!

Amanda MacDonald

I am a wedding photographer because it is so fun to take pictures of happy people who are dressed fabulous. You could spend a lifetime counting my freckles. My favorite food is potatoes... french fries, baked, mashed, it's all good! I am constantly listening to music, but have a fairly eclectic taste. My playlist jumps from Walk the Moon to Britney Spears to Broadway Musicals. Pandora accepts me for who I am. As cliche as it is, my husband Jason is my best friend. We truly love to spend time together and even enjoy the same TV shows.