Amanda Souders Photography

Central Pennsylvania and Maryland

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

98 S Cherry Ln, Dillsburg, PA Central Pennsylvania and Maryland (717) 761-8443

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Tara J

Amanda is one of a kind and an absolute joy to work with! She is fantastic at what she does and we were thrilled with our pictures. Our save the date pictures captured the true essence of who we are as a couple and the wedding album tells the story of our wedding day... Read More beautifully. Amanda was also so good at working with our son, who is 19 months old and got some really great pictures of him that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Amanda and her team, they do not disappointment and will give you stunning pictures of your big day :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Maddie G

We absolutely loved working with Amanda, Amanda, and Christina for our engagement photos and wedding photos! We are so so happy with how all of our pictures turned out, and couldn't speak highly enough about how kind and professional they were. It was so clear that they truly... Read More care about every couple they work with! Amanda was extremely responsive and organized, and helped our wedding day run perfectly. They go above and beyond for their clients throughout the entire process. Thank you Amanda and Amanda for capturing our perfect day so beautifully!! -Maddie & Bobby

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Danielle K

I booked Amanda Souders Photography for my wedding. Amanda Souders was so helpful, responsive, and an overall pleasure to work with from the start. She helped me map out my entire wedding timeline and her experience with doing lots of weddings really showed. We didn't do... Read More engagement photos so the first time my husband & I met Amanda and Amanda was the day of our wedding, but it felt like we'd already known each other. They made us so comfortable in front of the camera (which is a hard task for the two of us!) and had so many great poses and shots in mind for us to do. We received our sneak peek of photos less than a week after the wedding and the photos are gorgeous! And we received the rest of the photos a month later as promised and couldn't be happier with all of the photos! They really are stunning photographs. Couldn't be happier with choosing Amanda Souders Photography and highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Sara C

Where are the rest of the stars? Can we not give another one? We haven't even gotten our photos back yet and the sneak peak, customer care, and attention to detail by Amanda and the second photographer (also Amanda) were second to none. If you don't want the absolute best at a... Read More beyond reasonable price, then go with someone else. Amanda is absolutely sweet, kind, and professional. Everyone who we showed are sneak peek to had to ask who our photographer was. Amanda Souder will be highly recommended to anyone we know in need of professional photographer services. We look forward to hopefully someday needing her again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Meghan D

I could never say enough wonderful things about Amanda Souders. She is marvelous! I had researched 52 other photographers before I found Amanda, and I knew immediately that I wanted her to be the one I worked with on my wedding day. Once she Skyped with my husband and I, we... Read More booked her that day. Her personality is downright magical. Our engagement session was a blast, and she made us feel so comfortable. I was so comfortable with her that I went to her for boudoir pictures as well (also amazing!). On the day of the wedding, Amanda had a timeline to keep everything flowing nicely. Both Amanda and her second shooter, Shannon Karmel, felt like they were part of the family! We received our sneak peek images 3 days after the wedding, and our entire album a little over a month after our big day. The pictures are stunning; Amanda has such talent for bringing out the best in everyone! If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, do yourself a favor - pick Amanda Souders Photography to capture your day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lauren A

I cannot even begin to put into words how much I loved working with Amanda Souders Photography. I first met Amanda when she photographed my best friends wedding a few years ago so naturally when I got engaged last June, I knew instantly that I wanted Amanda to photograph my... Read More wedding. We got married September 2nd and recently received our wedding photos and I am in awe of how Amanda and Amanda were able to capture each detail and make every moment come to life. The hardest part is now deciding which photos to print! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would look no further than Amanda Souders Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Lindsay S

Amanda Souders Photography is absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, to our engagement photos, to our final album we have nothing but 5 star reviews all the way around! Both Amanda's are so sweet, fun, help to keep you relaxed and produce amazing work. Nothing but joy... Read More with everything!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Tricia F

I cannot say enough awesome things about our wedding photographer! Amanda and Amanda are both awesome! One thing I loved from our engagement session is that Amanda keeps you moving and doesn't waste time trying to get the perfect pose or picture. She knows what she wants to do... Read More ahead of a time and then takes a bunch of pictures at once and moves to the next shot. It's great for men who hate having their pictures taken! Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out so amazing and were more than we could have hoped for! Both Amanda's caught so many shots of things that happened that I didn't get to see! It was so nice to relive the day after getting our pictures back! Look forward to using them again in the future-hopefully for baby photos 😀

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Amber J

Both Amanda's from Amanda Souder's Photography were wonderful! I would highly recommend them to be the photographers for your wedding and to also do your engagement pictures. Extremely accommodating and truly make your wedding day seamless. They work with the venue, caterer, DJ,... Read More etc. and help you with the timeline on your special day. The pictures turn out amazing and they know how to get a great picture while making you feel gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Rae-Lynn M

Amanda is absolutely amazing!! She not only does excellent work but she was the glue to our wedding planning. She helped us with the timeline, she helped on the day of getting people together and just the flow of events. She is also very accommodating when we had to change our... Read More date she was able to change with us and still do our wedding! I cannot stop looking through our pictures every day, she does such great work & we get so many compliments non stop even 2 months past our wedding day!! We had a 2nd shooter as well Amanda Howard and she was just as awesome, always making sure my dress was fluffed out for pictures! Those two make a great team! I highly recommend Amanda to anyone who is in search for a photographer because she does amazing work!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Staci L

My husband and I met Amanda when she came out to our farm to take our engagement pictures. She was enthusiastic and more than willing to include our horse and dog as well as a few candids with our sneaky barn cats. We were thrilled with our pictures then and are absolutely... Read More loving our wedding photos! The smiles and expressions captured throughout the day are things we will cherish forever. So many guests have also commented on how amazing Amanda was and are asking when they can place their orders for pictures. I know I am so excited to get our prints! We will definitely be calling Amanda in the future to capture more of our life events.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Hillary S

My husband and I hit the lottery when we fell upon the Amanda team. Amanda went out of her way to meet us at our venue months before the wedding to take notes and discuss our vision for the wedding. The day of the wedding the team felt like they were part of our wedding party.... Read More They were so personable and made the pictures so fun. Every photo captures the emotions of our special day. The photobooth was a hit as well! Amanda had our sneak peak to us so incredibly quick after the wedding, it was amazing. Then my husband and I were on our honeymoon, and some how she managed to finish all of our photos and send them to us. It was such a treat to look through the photos together on our balcony! The icing on the cake was the adorable packaging and high quality thumbdrives the photos come on. The Amanda team is a real gem! We couldn't have asked for a better photo team!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Liz B

Oh my gosh.. where do I even begin? From the very beginning, Amanda Souders was an absolute DREAM to work with. She is creative, charismatic, SO sweet, and it is clear that she absolutely loves what she does. We have some family members who have worked with her incredible... Read More partner in crime Amanda Howard ;) so we were beyond thrilled to hear they had our date available. Amanda responds extremely quickly (sometimes literally within 5 minutes!) and even skyped with us to discuss details since we live in Maryland! For our engagement session, she made us feel completely at ease. She has such a creative eye and we are elated with our engagement album. She had our sneak peak on Facebook within a day and our entire album within a week! Seriously, I can't say it enough. INCREDIBLE!!! For our wedding, Amanda Howard came along with Amanda Souders and Again, INCREDIBLE!! They both were smiling the entire time, so bubbly, beyond helpful and our guests absolutely loved them! Their work is gorgeous and we could not be more pleased. We can't wait to work with them again in the future!!! Cannot recommend them anymore!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Erin P

We had a great experience working with Amanda Souders! Both she and Amanda Howard were professional, fun, flexible, and took great photos the day of our wedding. They even went above and beyond and drove me and my bridesmaids to the venue! Amanda was easy to work from my initial... Read More contact to receiving our photos. We really appreciated how quickly she put up a sneak peak and turned around our wedding photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily M

I already posted a 5 star review a year ago, but I wanted to write another one because we just received the most adorable picture frame and wedding photo in the mail from her for our one year anniversary. That really shows just how much she cares about her clients!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Amanda was so wonderful. My husband is not a fan of photographs, but you would never know by her photos. He was so relaxed and laid back, Amanda made it painless for him. She took such great care of us and we love every single photo she took!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kim M

Amanda was great! She is so sweet and very easy to work with...and takes amazing pictures on top of that! She puts you at ease and has great ideas and clearly loves her job! Her sidekick, Amanda is also great! The turnaround time on photos is very quick and I love that she does... Read More a "sneak peek" right after your session to tide you over. I absolutely love all of my wedding photos and have no idea how I'm going to narrow down which ones to print, they are all frame-worthy. I will def use Amanda for any future photography needs and recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer without hesitation!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Amanda Souders and Amanda Howard did our engagement shoot and we were very disappointed when we learned Amanda Howard was booked for another wedding the same day as ours. After the engagement shoot though we knew Amanda Souders and her second photographer would do great. When we... Read More discovered that Amanda Howard would be able to do our wedding as well, Dominico and I both were so excited. Our engagement pictures were beatiful and we couldn't wait to see what they had in store for us for our wedding day. Our wedding pictures were just as amazing. Dom and I were so happy with them. Both Amanda's have great personalities, are excellent to work with and so easy going. We love them both as people and as photogrphers. They both did great with keeping the bridal party up with the time line and also accommodated us when we went out of time line! They compliment each other so well! Money well spent! We will cherish our wedding photos forever! Great price for two photographers! Amanda also is very quick to respond to emails, texts or phone calls. Dom and I look forward to booking family pictures with both Amanda's!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jennifer A

Amanda was fabulous to work with. She is very organized and flexible. She captured everything we wanted and then some. We would highly recommend her and look forward to using her in the future!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rachel K

I don't know where to begin! Amanda did an amazing job capturing our special day! It all started back in February I believe when we were trying to plan a wedding in PA all the way from South Carolina! I emailed several photographers and all the responses except Amanda's were the... Read More same - "Yes, I am available please send a check to the address given and sign the contract to lock in your date." Amanda's response was wanting to set up a video chat to meet my fiance and I before we booked her ( I told him right then that I knew it would be her!) Amanda did an amazing job working with a crazy large wedding party - 10 groomsmen and 13 bridesmaids - which all had different personalities. She is down to earth and relatable and does a FANTASTIC job capturing every moment of your day! She also offers several different packages in all different price ranges that are very reasonable compared to some pricing we saw! We would recommend her to everyone we know and use her for any other occasions in the future. Don't think twice - Book Amanda!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

Amanda was very flexible and fabulous to work with! The quality of her work is amazing and we are completely satisfied with how the pictures turned out. I would highly recommend her for any event you need a photographer.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Casey L

I can’t say enough great things about Amanda Souders Photography. From the very beginning of the planning process, Amanda was prompt and super friendly. It was so nice to also have an engagement shoot included in our package. Amanda spent the evening with us and made us feel... Read More so comfortable in front of the camera. Before the wedding came, Amanda made sure to include a detailed photo itinerary, which really helped ease my nerves. The day of the wedding, Amanda and her assistant, Amanda were so upbeat, energetic, and had such great ideas for photos. The day went so smoothly! From the morning at the salon to the very end of the reception, Amanda went out of her way to capture every moment. Amanda and Amanda are very quick when taking pictures, which keeps the process moving. I loved that they caught so many candid moments! Amanda was also very quick in getting our engagement and wedding photos back to us. I give Amanda Souders Photography my highest recommendation to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Nicole K

Amanda Souders Photography is absolutely the best!! Amanda is so awesome. She is fun, adorable, positive and has great ideas for pictures. She goes above and beyond for your special day and is a pleasure to work with. Her package PRICING IS VERY REASONABLE unlike other... Read More photographers out there. Amanda is very organized and on time. She makes sure you have EVERY single moment captured during your wedding.

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Emily H

My husband and I loved Amanda and her partner Amanda's work! Our wedding day it poured cats and dogs, but they were able to capture every moment and our pictures do not look like it was such an ugly day!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Kelly W

Amanda is absolutely wonderful. Her unique style and amazing personality captured every single amazing moment of our wedding day!!! She is fun and had lots of amazing ideas! Very quick to respond and works with you after the wedding to make sure your album looks how you want it... Read More to! I will cherish these memories and photos for the rest of my life!