Amanda Suanne Photographer

Chic. Fashionable. Elegant.

Destin & Beyond, FL

Good but...

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Brittany M

Overall I was happy with the images but a bit underwhelmed. Mostly, I was disappointed that a lot of what we discussed at our initial meeting and right before the wedding seemed to have been forgotten. I specified certain shots I wanted and didn't want but come the day of the wedding I felt she didn't follow through with the original plans. Very sweet to work with however.

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Johnna C

One of the best wedding photographers on the gulf!

Best Photographer on the Gulf

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Brittany M

The most important part of planning our wedding was finding the perfect photographer! I've been following Amanda Suanne's photography blog for a couple of years and her photographs have captured weddings so exquisitely in such a fresh and clean way! She and her husband teamed up to tackle our crazy wedding crew and proof of their talent says it all in our photos. We were so pleased with our experience from beginning to end. She is simply delightful! They so wonderfully captured the most important day of our lives, and we will cherish them always!

Sam Morrison Timme

Reviewed on 8/08/2013

Amanda did an incredible job shooting our wedding day last April in Rosemary Beach, Florida. We were so impressed with how quickly she was able to capture all of our photographs and how she could spot a good photo opp on the fly! On such an important day when there is so much happening around you don't want to miss any precious moments... It's hard to soak everything in and you are pulled in so many directions. It's amazing, but it goes by so fast. This is where Amanda comes in! She got every photo that we requested, and then some! Best of all, she's relaxed, easy to talk to and made everyone around her feel comfortable so that you hardly noticed she was there doing her job. Her rates are very reasonable considering the quality of her work -- and her work is outstanding. Amanda is warmhearted, talented and she takes a lot of pride in what she does. She will ensure that your day is captured exactly as you always dreamed it would be and you'll have a lot of fun with her in the process!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Whitney A

Amanda is the perfect photographer for any event.She is extremely kind, genuine, and happy.She was also very efficient with her time spent with us.I am so glad I found her!

Totally creative and her passion comes through...

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 Mitra V

Amanda is wonderful! A very talented photographer and an incredible person. She captured all the moments of our wedding with perfect creativity! I would recommend her to any bride looking to get married in North Florida.

TO Amanda Suanne Photographer