Home of "Say Yes To The Dress Canada"

Since August 1, 2004, Amanda's and Lina's Sposa have merged. Together, we have 44 combined years of customer satisfaction. We offer a wide variety of exclusive bridal products, including outstanding evening wear collections. Toronto's largest bridal boutique with over 6,500 square feet of fashion.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

177 Whitmore Road, Woodbridge, ON (905) 265-8707

great help

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Jacqueline S

Mama Lucy was a great help and made my dress experience great and easy

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Daniella

I had such a lovely experience when I bought my wedding dress last May. Daniela was my consultant and she helped me bring my vision come to life when I found my dress. When I came to do my first fitting Nancy took the time to explain the alteration process and made me feel... Read More comfortable and in trusted hands when I left. I'm extremely satisfied with their customer service as they go beyond expectations to make sure that your happy

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nikki A

I had a really great experience when I came into the store for my dress fitting. Maria and her team gave me exceptional service and made me feel comfortable right away! We even had a few laughs during my appointment. Even though I was the last appointment of the day, customer... Read More service was still on point! I'm glad to have gotten my dress Amanda-Lina's!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Rhea T

This Review is for January 28th 2017, when Naima helped me "Say Yes to the Dress" . I had an AMAZING experience I only hope the appointments for alterations will go as smoothly. Naima was amazing and I'm already recommending her to all my friends and cousins who are engaged... Read More and looking for dresses.she made it so difficult to say yes to the dress because I LOVED all the dresses I tried on lol. She's absolutely amazing I booked their "VIP" bridal room for a small fee, and believe me I would highly recommend it, its a huge well lit room with mirrors and a pretty big seating area for your entourage to present the variety of dresses to so it's a lot more quite and intimate. So Naima, made it extremely difficult to say "Yes to the Dress" because 4/5 gowns she recommended were BEAUTIFUL and With every gown I tried on I fell more in love with each dress. She helped me, narrow the dresses down to the "one" I wanted to say thank you to Naima, for all her patience and expertise in helping me pick my dress. I told her everything I wanted, my budget and what my vision was and she hit bullseye with ever dress. She made me and my family feel so comfortable, I'm already recommending her to all my engaged friends and cousins!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

Love my dress so much! Wonderful experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Angela C

Hi walked into amandalina not realizing you needed an appointment. Daniella was so amazing right away. While they were fully booked, she made the time to help me more than i could have imagined . She treated me like family from the moment we arrived until after we left . She... Read More completely understood the vision of the type of dress I was looking for, and in fact could see my vision in full before I even did. She was honest and so helpful throughout the entire appointment, and her passion for her role goes beyond just helping a bride find a dress. She is passionate about making you feel like a princess , like your the most important bride, and that she genuinely cares! Amazing service

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Leah B

I've been having absolutely lovely experiences at AmandaLina's!! My consultant, Naima, was so good to me back in July and picked a dress even I wouldn't have thought I'd like... it was the first one I tried on and I was still in love with it 7 dresses later!! Going in to pick up... Read More my dress was great as well and Danielle was so helpful and encouraging! I can't wait to go back for my first proper fitting three months before my wedding. I am so happy with my dress and this experience. Keep an open mind, these ladies know their stuff and will make you look even better than you'd think you could!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Keren L

What an incredible experience I had searching for just the right dress for my special day. The consultants at Amanda-Lina's were so helpful and full of energy. They provided me with a huge selection of dresses to try on and were 100% honest with their opinion. From the moment I... Read More stepped into the boutique I knew this was the place I would find my dream dress as I immediately got a great vibe from the store. I walked in frustrated, not knowing what style I wanted, and walked out completely pleased as I found my dream dress and got to say "yes to the dress!" Thank you to Daniela for helping me find the right one!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Nadeen B

I had a wonderful experience at Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique! The collections available at the boutique are beautiful, and my stylist Daniela was amazing (and the reason I drove two hours to come to the boutique). Daniela helped my sister "say yes to the dress" a few months... Read More ago. After seeing Daniela work with my sister, I knew I wanted her to help me find the perfect dress as well! Daniela is wonderful, she is very knowledgeable, patient, honest, and listens to her clients' needs. Most importantly, she knows exactly what dresses to bring you to try on! She made the experience quick, exciting, and fun. Thanks to Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique and Daniela -- I said Yes to the Dress! I would highly recommend this boutique and Daniela to any future bride looking to say "yes to the dress! "

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Teresa M

Love coming to Amanda Lina's! They have amazing service and I have been amazed each and every time I came for an appointment. I recommend this bridal boutique to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Alessia F

Fantastic Experience !!! I have gone to quite a few bridal stores but none have come close to how my experience was here. Great service , make you feel comfortable and really get to understand what your looking for. My bridal consultant Daniela was a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Vickie S

Best experience ever! They have everything a bride is looking for - from the dress to different veils, to selves, shrugs, jackets, mittens, belts and the list goes on. My stylist Daniella was amazing, she listen to what I wanted and what I was looking for, and within 2... Read More dresses we were trying on exactly what I was looking for. Within 45 mins we had the perfect dress picked out. Daniella was great once the decision was made she put me back in the dress and added all the little detail that we asked for. (Hoop skirt, sleeves, veil, jacket) I did choose to take the VIP experience at the salon, for me it was perfect and worth the cost. The room they bring you in is great - you can stay there the whole time - you have mirrors all around you - so you can see all the perspective. Once you are ready to reveal the dress you have on - the curtains gets pulled away and TA-da you are revealing you dress to your party. Daniella was also very good at getting my party excited to see me in the dress with all the fixings again. I would recommend this salon to any bride looking to say yes to the dress.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Val P

Everyone at Amanda-Lina's were so helpful and understanding. They really put the effort in to make you feel comfortable and happy with all my bridal needs. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay K

I had an amazing experience at Amanda-Lina's. The consultants were fantastic - great listeners, genuinely interested in making my experience memorable, and shared constructive and honest feedback. Thanks to the entire team for helping me say "yes" to the dress!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren L

My experience at Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique was absolutely wonderful! From ringing the bell to my customized gown, I received nothing but great and friendly service. The wonderful team helped me customize alterations to create my dream dress - taking a one-piece dress and... Read More making it convertible. It was no easy task, but that didn't stop them from pushing forward and not only making it work, but making it seamless and impossible to tell that the pieces were able to be separated. If you're looking for good service, tons of selection and a team that really works with you to create your dream dress, this is absolutely the place for you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sabrina H

I have went to several bridal salons looking for a dress. The moment I step into Amanda Lynn's I felt welcome. They have the best selection of dress from Petite all the way to curl bride. I had the best customer service experience. Everyone is wonderful and patient. Thank... Read More you Amanda Lynn's for the amazing service.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Victoria P

My experience at Amanda-Lina's was everything I dreamed of. My consultant, Christina, made me feel SO comfortable and was so great when I kept changing my mind. I went in with a picture in my head and that style did not suit me at all. Luckily, Amanda-Lina's has huge selection... Read More of styles and designers, so Christina was able to help me find a dress that was better suited and I felt absolutely beautiful in. The overall atmosphere was so relaxing and accommodating and they are so well organized, they knew my dress would arrive in March for me to pick up and then let me know when I needed book my alterations. I can't not wait to go back in March to pick up my dress and go bridesmaid dress shopping!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Yasmin C

Lovely experience from beginning to end. Thank-you

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

love them!! simply the best

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Daniella D

Had such an amazing experience! One very bride would hope for!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole C

My consultant Rania was wonderful, she gave me a great experience. Will definitely visit again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Bianca N

My overall experience here was amazing. They took care what I wanted and made sure my wedding gown turned out perfect. I am very happy I came here to find my dress and have recommended all of my friends to come here as well.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Shannon F

I first learned about Amanda Lina's at a Bridal Show. My sister ended up picking a dress that we both absolutely LOVED. I wasn't prepared to purchase the dress at the trunk show, because I wanted my mom to be a part of the experience - I also thought I'd be able to get the gown... Read More virtually anywhere that carried that designer. As it turns out, the only salon in Ontario that carried that particular dress was Amanda Lina's, so I went ahead and made the appointment. Firstly, the salon is absolutely gorgeous. When we got into the store, we had to wait a few minutes until we could check in, but not a big deal. The girl who registered me actually recognized my sister and I from the bridal show. While we waited for our consultant, we were able to look at bridesmaids dresses, and my sister was able to try one on. I feel terrible for not remembering her name, but she was so incredible and helpful! Theresa was my consultant. She sat me down to discuss what I was looking for, and I showed her some pictures. She pulled all of the dresses that I wanted to try, and was absolutely amazing throughout the process. I found out that the original dress that I came to try on again was from 2013 and there were having a lot of difficulty finding it - they had 2 or 3 different people looking for it in storage. I started to put it out of my mind, and when I came out in one of the last dresses, one of the associates was holding the dress! The girl who works at the front desk was looking for it in storage (which apparently contains 700+ dresses in boxes), a box fell and uncovered the dress! I put it on, zipped right up like it was made for me. Theresa put the veil on and it was a done deal. It was totally meant to be! The total experience was one that will be cherished - it was everything I could have hoped for and more! Can't recommend this place enough if you want the whole experience vs. just picking a dress.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Christina S

Would not recommend this bridal salon at all. I came here for my first ever bridal dress appointment and by comparison have attended another salon which was much better. The atmosphere is uptight (yes, we get it, no pictures! No need to watch us like hawks), you cannot pull your... Read More own dresses and the labels are ripped out of the dress so you don't know which one you tried on! When I asked about a specific dress I tried on they told me that they didn't know the designer- ya right! Although Theresa was super sweet, the whole appointment felt rushed and I did not enjoy the overall experience. Don't waste your time here brides!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Theo M

I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. I went to Amanda-Lina's when I was shopping for my wedding dress in September 2015. I'm not the type to write reviews, especially negative ones, however after some cool down time I feel this one is necessary.... Read More I chose Amanda-Lina's because a friend had recommended it and also since SYTTD Canada is filmed there I assumed it must be a great store. I booked an appointment at Amanda-Lina's weeks in advanced, our group showed up early for the appointment and patiently waited until a consultant was ready. There were only two other brides in the store during the time we were there. I brought pictures of dresses (in my price range) that I liked when looking online. I am very easy-going, a bridal size 6-8, had a budget of $2000, and was searching for a dress without much "bling" and a tulle skirt. When introduced to our consultant Christina, I described and showed her pictures of dresses I liked. After trying on 3 beaded and blinged-out dresses that were not at all what I described and all very similar, she actually sighed and said "You're killing me". When we returned to the dressing room she told me she was joking however I feel she was trying to save the appointment. She made me feel as if I was a nuisance to her. She hardly talked despite me trying consistently to chat in the dressing room. She was impatient, rude, and not at all friendly. We ended up leaving 45 minutes into our 90 minute appointment. We didn't bother looking at bridesmaid dresses. Our entire group was stunned at what we had just experienced when we got back into the car. I would recommend skipping Amanda-Lina's if you are shopping for a bridal gown or bridesmaid dress. You can get significantly better customer service from the teenagers at McDonald's.

Start a Conversation!