Home of "Say Yes To The Dress Canada"

Since August 1, 2004, Amanda's and Lina's Sposa have merged. Together, we have 44 combined years of customer satisfaction. We offer a wide variety of exclusive bridal products, including outstanding evening wear collections. Toronto's largest bridal boutique with over 6,500 square feet of fashion.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

177 Whitmore Road, Woodbridge, ON (905) 265-8707

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Daniella

I had such a lovely experience when I bought my wedding dress last May. Daniela was my consultant and she helped me bring my vision come to life when I found my dress. When I came to do my first fitting Nancy took the time to explain the alteration process and made me feel... Read More comfortable and in trusted hands when I left. I'm extremely satisfied with their customer service as they go beyond expectations to make sure that your happy

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nikki A

I had a really great experience when I came into the store for my dress fitting. Maria and her team gave me exceptional service and made me feel comfortable right away! We even had a few laughs during my appointment. Even though I was the last appointment of the day, customer... Read More service was still on point! I'm glad to have gotten my dress Amanda-Lina's!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Felicia P

I have had a fabulous experience with Amamada Lina's. The staff was very friendly and welcoming in helping me find the dress of my dreams. They have such a huge variety of styles and did not put any pressure on me and kept well within my budget which when pulling different... Read More dresses. I also chose to go with them for alterations and they have gone very well. I would definitely reccomend Amanda Lina's to anyone looking for their dream dress!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kristy M

Extremely poor service and unprofessional. The service is like nothing you see on Say Yes to the Dress Canada and the consultants are not even dressed professionally. They refuse to tell you the designer of the dress and did not have that big of a selection. The consultant was... Read More not that knowledgable either and would never completely draw the curtain all the way when I was changing and I kept having to remind her. Overall, it was a bad experience. I don't mean to be overly critical but I was shocked by the poor service.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Caroline H

This was my first ever experience looking for a wedding dress. Felt very comfortable! Had a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Amanda P

My experience at amandalinas was great. From my initial consultation the staff were friendly and patient in helping me find the perfect bridal gown. Overall I was satisfied with my experience here.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Debbie F

Love this place! Amazing service and they are very patient . They listen to all your bridal needs including style, price and not going over budget. Overall an amazing experience! I would definitely recommend this boutique!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Prabdeep P

Absolutely amazing! The staff were very sweet and welcoming and the atmosphere was so warm and amazing! Overall wonderful experience and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Danielle C

Amanda Lina's has been great throughout my whole wedding gown process. From the second I walked in myself and my entourage were warmly welcomed and had a really enjoyable time trying on dresses. The ladies there are great to deal With and make the stress of finding a wedding... Read More gown extremely relaxed! My Mom also got her dress from there and we are extremely pleased with our dealings at Amanda Lina's. Thanks ladies :)

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Neshat B

Worst wedding store . Terrible service. I was told by the owner to remove my review . But I am truly unhappy with the store I wish they could give me back my money. I don't want to be their customer but they already took all of my money and now I am stuck. Plz shop around. Don't... Read More get stuck like me

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Neshat B

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Rhea T

This Review is for January 28th 2017, when Naima helped me "Say Yes to the Dress" . I had an AMAZING experience I only hope the appointments for alterations will go as smoothly. Naima was amazing and I'm already recommending her to all my friends and cousins who are engaged... Read More and looking for dresses.she made it so difficult to say yes to the dress because I LOVED all the dresses I tried on lol. She's absolutely amazing I booked their "VIP" bridal room for a small fee, and believe me I would highly recommend it, its a huge well lit room with mirrors and a pretty big seating area for your entourage to present the variety of dresses to so it's a lot more quite and intimate. So Naima, made it extremely difficult to say "Yes to the Dress" because 4/5 gowns she recommended were BEAUTIFUL and With every gown I tried on I fell more in love with each dress. She helped me, narrow the dresses down to the "one" I wanted to say thank you to Naima, for all her patience and expertise in helping me pick my dress. I told her everything I wanted, my budget and what my vision was and she hit bullseye with ever dress. She made me and my family feel so comfortable, I'm already recommending her to all my engaged friends and cousins!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

Love my dress so much! Wonderful experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Angela C

Hi walked into amandalina not realizing you needed an appointment. Daniella was so amazing right away. While they were fully booked, she made the time to help me more than i could have imagined . She treated me like family from the moment we arrived until after we left . She... Read More completely understood the vision of the type of dress I was looking for, and in fact could see my vision in full before I even did. She was honest and so helpful throughout the entire appointment, and her passion for her role goes beyond just helping a bride find a dress. She is passionate about making you feel like a princess , like your the most important bride, and that she genuinely cares! Amazing service

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Leah B

I've been having absolutely lovely experiences at AmandaLina's!! My consultant, Naima, was so good to me back in July and picked a dress even I wouldn't have thought I'd like... it was the first one I tried on and I was still in love with it 7 dresses later!! Going in to pick up... Read More my dress was great as well and Danielle was so helpful and encouraging! I can't wait to go back for my first proper fitting three months before my wedding. I am so happy with my dress and this experience. Keep an open mind, these ladies know their stuff and will make you look even better than you'd think you could!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Keren L

What an incredible experience I had searching for just the right dress for my special day. The consultants at Amanda-Lina's were so helpful and full of energy. They provided me with a huge selection of dresses to try on and were 100% honest with their opinion. From the moment I... Read More stepped into the boutique I knew this was the place I would find my dream dress as I immediately got a great vibe from the store. I walked in frustrated, not knowing what style I wanted, and walked out completely pleased as I found my dream dress and got to say "yes to the dress!" Thank you to Daniela for helping me find the right one!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Nadeen B

I had a wonderful experience at Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique! The collections available at the boutique are beautiful, and my stylist Daniela was amazing (and the reason I drove two hours to come to the boutique). Daniela helped my sister "say yes to the dress" a few months... Read More ago. After seeing Daniela work with my sister, I knew I wanted her to help me find the perfect dress as well! Daniela is wonderful, she is very knowledgeable, patient, honest, and listens to her clients' needs. Most importantly, she knows exactly what dresses to bring you to try on! She made the experience quick, exciting, and fun. Thanks to Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique and Daniela -- I said Yes to the Dress! I would highly recommend this boutique and Daniela to any future bride looking to say "yes to the dress! "

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Teresa M

Love coming to Amanda Lina's! They have amazing service and I have been amazed each and every time I came for an appointment. I recommend this bridal boutique to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Alessia F

Fantastic Experience !!! I have gone to quite a few bridal stores but none have come close to how my experience was here. Great service , make you feel comfortable and really get to understand what your looking for. My bridal consultant Daniela was a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Vickie S

Best experience ever! They have everything a bride is looking for - from the dress to different veils, to selves, shrugs, jackets, mittens, belts and the list goes on. My stylist Daniella was amazing, she listen to what I wanted and what I was looking for, and within 2... Read More dresses we were trying on exactly what I was looking for. Within 45 mins we had the perfect dress picked out. Daniella was great once the decision was made she put me back in the dress and added all the little detail that we asked for. (Hoop skirt, sleeves, veil, jacket) I did choose to take the VIP experience at the salon, for me it was perfect and worth the cost. The room they bring you in is great - you can stay there the whole time - you have mirrors all around you - so you can see all the perspective. Once you are ready to reveal the dress you have on - the curtains gets pulled away and TA-da you are revealing you dress to your party. Daniella was also very good at getting my party excited to see me in the dress with all the fixings again. I would recommend this salon to any bride looking to say yes to the dress.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Val P

Everyone at Amanda-Lina's were so helpful and understanding. They really put the effort in to make you feel comfortable and happy with all my bridal needs. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay K

I had an amazing experience at Amanda-Lina's. The consultants were fantastic - great listeners, genuinely interested in making my experience memorable, and shared constructive and honest feedback. Thanks to the entire team for helping me say "yes" to the dress!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren L

My experience at Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique was absolutely wonderful! From ringing the bell to my customized gown, I received nothing but great and friendly service. The wonderful team helped me customize alterations to create my dream dress - taking a one-piece dress and... Read More making it convertible. It was no easy task, but that didn't stop them from pushing forward and not only making it work, but making it seamless and impossible to tell that the pieces were able to be separated. If you're looking for good service, tons of selection and a team that really works with you to create your dream dress, this is absolutely the place for you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sabrina H

I have went to several bridal salons looking for a dress. The moment I step into Amanda Lynn's I felt welcome. They have the best selection of dress from Petite all the way to curl bride. I had the best customer service experience. Everyone is wonderful and patient. Thank... Read More you Amanda Lynn's for the amazing service.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Victoria P

My experience at Amanda-Lina's was everything I dreamed of. My consultant, Christina, made me feel SO comfortable and was so great when I kept changing my mind. I went in with a picture in my head and that style did not suit me at all. Luckily, Amanda-Lina's has huge selection... Read More of styles and designers, so Christina was able to help me find a dress that was better suited and I felt absolutely beautiful in. The overall atmosphere was so relaxing and accommodating and they are so well organized, they knew my dress would arrive in March for me to pick up and then let me know when I needed book my alterations. I can't not wait to go back in March to pick up my dress and go bridesmaid dress shopping!!!!!