Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

177 Whitmore Road, Woodbridge, ON

great help

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Jacqueline S

Mama Lucy was a great help and made my dress experience great and easy

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Teresa M

Love coming to Amanda Lina's! They have amazing service and I have been amazed each and every time I came for an appointment. I recommend this bridal boutique to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Alessia F

Fantastic Experience !!! I have gone to quite a few bridal stores but none have come close to how my experience was here. Great service , make you feel comfortable and really get to understand what your looking for. My bridal consultant Daniela was a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Vickie S

Best experience ever! They have everything a bride is looking for - from the dress to different veils, to selves, shrugs, jackets, mittens, belts and the list goes on. My stylist Daniella was amazing, she listen to what I wanted and what I was looking for, and within 2... Read More dresses we were trying on exactly what I was looking for. Within 45 mins we had the perfect dress picked out. Daniella was great once the decision was made she put me back in the dress and added all the little detail that we asked for. (Hoop skirt, sleeves, veil, jacket) I did choose to take the VIP experience at the salon, for me it was perfect and worth the cost. The room they bring you in is great - you can stay there the whole time - you have mirrors all around you - so you can see all the perspective. Once you are ready to reveal the dress you have on - the curtains gets pulled away and TA-da you are revealing you dress to your party. Daniella was also very good at getting my party excited to see me in the dress with all the fixings again. I would recommend this salon to any bride looking to say yes to the dress.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Val P

Everyone at Amanda-Lina's were so helpful and understanding. They really put the effort in to make you feel comfortable and happy with all my bridal needs. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay K

I had an amazing experience at Amanda-Lina's. The consultants were fantastic - great listeners, genuinely interested in making my experience memorable, and shared constructive and honest feedback. Thanks to the entire team for helping me say "yes" to the dress!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren L

My experience at Amanda-Lina's Sposa Boutique was absolutely wonderful! From ringing the bell to my customized gown, I received nothing but great and friendly service. The wonderful team helped me customize alterations to create my dream dress - taking a one-piece dress and... Read More making it convertible. It was no easy task, but that didn't stop them from pushing forward and not only making it work, but making it seamless and impossible to tell that the pieces were able to be separated. If you're looking for good service, tons of selection and a team that really works with you to create your dream dress, this is absolutely the place for you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sabrina H

I have went to several bridal salons looking for a dress. The moment I step into Amanda Lynn's I felt welcome. They have the best selection of dress from Petite all the way to curl bride. I had the best customer service experience. Everyone is wonderful and patient. Thank... Read More you Amanda Lynn's for the amazing service.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Victoria P

My experience at Amanda-Lina's was everything I dreamed of. My consultant, Christina, made me feel SO comfortable and was so great when I kept changing my mind. I went in with a picture in my head and that style did not suit me at all. Luckily, Amanda-Lina's has huge selection... Read More of styles and designers, so Christina was able to help me find a dress that was better suited and I felt absolutely beautiful in. The overall atmosphere was so relaxing and accommodating and they are so well organized, they knew my dress would arrive in March for me to pick up and then let me know when I needed book my alterations. I can't not wait to go back in March to pick up my dress and go bridesmaid dress shopping!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Yasmin C

Lovely experience from beginning to end. Thank-you

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

love them!! simply the best

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Daniella D

Had such an amazing experience! One very bride would hope for!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole C

My consultant Rania was wonderful, she gave me a great experience. Will definitely visit again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Bianca N

My overall experience here was amazing. They took care what I wanted and made sure my wedding gown turned out perfect. I am very happy I came here to find my dress and have recommended all of my friends to come here as well.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Shannon F

I first learned about Amanda Lina's at a Bridal Show. My sister ended up picking a dress that we both absolutely LOVED. I wasn't prepared to purchase the dress at the trunk show, because I wanted my mom to be a part of the experience - I also thought I'd be able to get the gown... Read More virtually anywhere that carried that designer. As it turns out, the only salon in Ontario that carried that particular dress was Amanda Lina's, so I went ahead and made the appointment. Firstly, the salon is absolutely gorgeous. When we got into the store, we had to wait a few minutes until we could check in, but not a big deal. The girl who registered me actually recognized my sister and I from the bridal show. While we waited for our consultant, we were able to look at bridesmaids dresses, and my sister was able to try one on. I feel terrible for not remembering her name, but she was so incredible and helpful! Theresa was my consultant. She sat me down to discuss what I was looking for, and I showed her some pictures. She pulled all of the dresses that I wanted to try, and was absolutely amazing throughout the process. I found out that the original dress that I came to try on again was from 2013 and there were having a lot of difficulty finding it - they had 2 or 3 different people looking for it in storage. I started to put it out of my mind, and when I came out in one of the last dresses, one of the associates was holding the dress! The girl who works at the front desk was looking for it in storage (which apparently contains 700+ dresses in boxes), a box fell and uncovered the dress! I put it on, zipped right up like it was made for me. Theresa put the veil on and it was a done deal. It was totally meant to be! The total experience was one that will be cherished - it was everything I could have hoped for and more! Can't recommend this place enough if you want the whole experience vs. just picking a dress.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Christina S

Would not recommend this bridal salon at all. I came here for my first ever bridal dress appointment and by comparison have attended another salon which was much better. The atmosphere is uptight (yes, we get it, no pictures! No need to watch us like hawks), you cannot pull your... Read More own dresses and the labels are ripped out of the dress so you don't know which one you tried on! When I asked about a specific dress I tried on they told me that they didn't know the designer- ya right! Although Theresa was super sweet, the whole appointment felt rushed and I did not enjoy the overall experience. Don't waste your time here brides!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Theo M

I have never experienced such poor customer service in my life. I went to Amanda-Lina's when I was shopping for my wedding dress in September 2015. I'm not the type to write reviews, especially negative ones, however after some cool down time I feel this one is necessary.... Read More I chose Amanda-Lina's because a friend had recommended it and also since SYTTD Canada is filmed there I assumed it must be a great store. I booked an appointment at Amanda-Lina's weeks in advanced, our group showed up early for the appointment and patiently waited until a consultant was ready. There were only two other brides in the store during the time we were there. I brought pictures of dresses (in my price range) that I liked when looking online. I am very easy-going, a bridal size 6-8, had a budget of $2000, and was searching for a dress without much "bling" and a tulle skirt. When introduced to our consultant Christina, I described and showed her pictures of dresses I liked. After trying on 3 beaded and blinged-out dresses that were not at all what I described and all very similar, she actually sighed and said "You're killing me". When we returned to the dressing room she told me she was joking however I feel she was trying to save the appointment. She made me feel as if I was a nuisance to her. She hardly talked despite me trying consistently to chat in the dressing room. She was impatient, rude, and not at all friendly. We ended up leaving 45 minutes into our 90 minute appointment. We didn't bother looking at bridesmaid dresses. Our entire group was stunned at what we had just experienced when we got back into the car. I would recommend skipping Amanda-Lina's if you are shopping for a bridal gown or bridesmaid dress. You can get significantly better customer service from the teenagers at McDonald's.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

I am a bridesmaid and our group went to Amandalinas to get our dresses. From the time we walked in the girls working were rude and unhelpful. I would avoid shopping there at all costs.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Jessica V

It was a very busy day when I went as the store had gotten a lot of hype for the "Say Yes to the Dress Canada" since this is the recording location. The lady that helped me brought me styles I did not like and I left empty-handed.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

I purchased my dress here. They had a good selection of dresses, but you were limited to the ones that the sales associates would bring out. The customer service is also very lacking. Appointments are made, but you will end up waiting around for half an hour or so before... Read More anyone will work with you. There is also nowhere to really sit as you wait to be ushered into the nicer area where the TV show filming happens. The big problem is that they are very understaffed. There is no making you feel special or allowing you to "experience" the event. Instead of champagne to celebrate a dress being chosen, there is a bell to ring (which is fine, but with the price you pay, you'd expect the store to be comparable to other dress shops). The alterations are also a cash grab. Find yourself another location to buy your dress. Even if you have to drive a bit further, you will save time in the long run, because each visit to this store ends up being twice as long as you would anticipate.

Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 3/30/2015

My mom purchased her dress 35 years ago from this boutique and its a dream come true that I get to say I have experienced the same impeccable, wonderful customer service. Everything ran incredibly smoothly from start to finish. I received the "say yes to the dress" experience... Read More minus the lights and camera. Just goes to show you Sam and Rachelle treat every customer like their family. The staff are all amazing bridal attendants with lots of patience, knowledgeable, attention to detail, great listeners and incredibly helpful in obtaining the vision for your wedding dress or evening wear. The selection is extensive and unlimited like no other. ! I'd give them a 6th star if I could! Picked out the perfect wedding dress in under 90 minutes; they treated my bridal party with the same smooth experience and can't wait for alterations there. thanks again Anna

They do NOT stand by their dresses. (Tried but NOT True)

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Tiffany C

I was originally excited when i purchased an Amanda-Lina's Bridal Boutique dress on clearance since I got it for a fairly decent price and it looked like (after careful inspection) that everything was working and in good shape. A couple of months ago, I opened the dress bag... Read More to check on the dress and to my horror, when I touched some of the beading along the bust area of the dress, the beads just fell off! I was upset because it looked and felt fine at the bridal show! I did contact them to see if they could remedy this situation but they insisted I would have to pay them a fee for fixing a broken dress (a problem which arose because of their poor workmanship)! I know I took a risk when purchasing a 'final sale' dress but coming from Amanda-Lina's I thought I could trust the quality of their work. I guess not. So if you're a bride-to-be I'd say skip the headache and guesswork of which dresses are good quality or not and buy somewhere else. And if you've already purchased one, be VERY VERY thorough inspecting the dress. Good luck!

Good, but not great

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Danielle A

The dresses are very reasonably priced, but it is difficult to search for dresses as there didn't seem to be any organization on the racks. They also do not carry a wide range of sizes (I'm a 14-16) so I couldn't try on ones that I liked. I did buy my dress from here - and... Read More it took 8 months to come in - but I needed a lot of alterations done as they ordered it a couple sizes too big. I did have to initial for the size ordered, but it was based on the measurements they took and how the numbers fell on the size chart. I didn't question it at the time as I assumed they were the experts and knew what they were doing. But better too big than too small I guess. I had my dress altered somewhere else so I can't comment on their seamstress. Their web site is also out of date - I had printed a bunch of dresses from their site that I wanted to try, but they didn't actually carry ANY of them!

Turned out Great!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Stefanie

I purchased my wedding gown from this store - they have a large selection of nice dresses and a nice store. The staff were not all friendly (some more than others) and I had to have four fittings because they took it in instead of letting it out. It turned out perfect, though!

Stunning and Elegant Haute Couture Looking Dress

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Jess T

I bought a beautiful empire waist gown with a long train. There was simple beading around the bodice and bottom of the gown. I also bought a beaded jacket that I had sewn into the dress at my tailor's in Yorkville (Giovanni). Everyone thought I spent over $10k and asked who the... Read More haute couture designer was!

Start a Conversation!