40 Years Specializing In Designing Wedding Flowers

We make sure your perfect day isn’t full of surprises. A free sample bouquet is provided with all Amaranth weddings. • We look forward to learning about your personal wedding flower vision or helping you find your own special look. Don’t Wait Until Our Calendar Fills up! Meet With Amaranth Florist Today. Schedule a Wedding Flower Consultation or Call Us Now: 610. 667.4577

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

109 N Essex Ave, Narberth, PA (610) 667-4577

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Maria S

Loretta is a WONDERFUL, incredibly talented florist. I came to her several months before our big day with a bunch of unique ideas for our winter wedding, including DIY vases and a whole vision for centerpieces. I came back in a second time, and she actually created a sample... Read More table centerpiece for me to see! She consistently communicated with me, my mom, and even my maid of honor from the first consultation up until the morning of the wedding. She was on board for anything I wanted to do, and she kept true to our vision in every way. She incorporated pieces of my dress, suggested flowers and greens that would help the price, and took last minute requests in stride. Our personal flowers were gorgeous - matching in theme but unique in their own way - and they arrived on time to the church. Our centerpieces at the venue was set-up meticulously; we received countless compliments. And the price? PERFECT. Other vendors wanted to charge so much more, and Loretta knew how to keep the plan within my budget. I am so grateful to have worked with her, and I will be going to Amaranth for any of my flower needs again!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Sharon A

From the moment we walked into Amaranth, we had a wonderful experience. Loretta guided us through the wedding flower process, showing us examples, asking questions and giving us ideas. She gave us exactly what we wanted and more! From our Chuppah (which was breathtaking) to the... Read More bridal bouquets, centerpieces, and even the place card table-- the room was BEAUTIFUL! Amaranth is affordable and so easy to work with, I wouldn't consider working with anyone but Loretta!

Fabulous Flowers With Reasonable Prices

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

Loretta Barnes at Amaranth Florist provided the vision and worked to create the most beautiful centerpieces, a perfect bridal bouquet, and an elegant and beautiful chuppah. She worked with us to design and enhance the table decorations with candles, and included candles in the... Read More wedding venue which transformed the space. The wedding venue was transformed by the flower arrangements and the artistic array of candles. Although Amaranth was reasonably priced, the flowers were bountiful, beautifully arranged and did not give the slightest hint that cost had been one of our considerations. Ms. Barnes was attentive to our suggestions, patient, and professional. She delivered a beautiful and elegant event which surpassed our every expectation, and helped us stay within our budget.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sarah O

We were so thrilled with Loretta and her team at Amaranth Florist! We highly recommend using them for your wedding! We were planning our wedding from afar and she was very responsive to emails and was so flexible with any changes I wanted to make. The price was so much better... Read More than other florists in the area and we were so impressed with the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and displays - they all completely exceeded my expectations! I can't thank Loretta enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Caitlin H

Planning weddings can be stressful, but Loretta from Amaranth is so kind and gentle mannered she put me totally at ease. She was able to provide everything I needed and more well within my budget. (About 1/3 of the MINIMUM order for some of the other area florists I contacted.)... Read More Guests would have never known that my floral budget was small...we had greenery and flowers all down a long center table, floral arrangements for 6 rounds, cute little bud vases for cocktail tables, a gorgeous large arrangement in the entry, a HUGE (way bigger than I thought it would be but people loved it and I got an arm workout haha) bouquet for me, beautiful bouquets for the party, etc. She found the peonies, ranunculus and other flowers I loved in bright gorgeous colors perfect for our Cinco de Mayo wedding! She worked with the decor I had and provided vases and containers for the other arrangements. I highly recommend working with Loretta and Amaranth for you Philly-area wedding. She's the best!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Shealyn K

Loretta is seriously the best ever. She perfectly executed my vision beyond even what I had imaged. Her price is right and she is amazing to work with. Book with Loretta and then check it off your list! I was never once stressed about our florals because she is so creative that... Read More no matter what she does it turns out extraordinary.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mara P

We met with Amaranth because we liked the wedding photographs we had seen on-line. There was a certain natural style to the arrangements and bouquets that fit with our vision. After meeting with two other florists and a talented free lance floral/event designer, we decided to... Read More go with Amaranth. Loretta, the owner of the shop seemed to understand what we wanted and took copious notes at our meetings. Her quote was also competitive with the others. Loretta and her staff did a great job using photos we provided as guidelines. At my request, her assistant even returned to the shop to add a few finishing touches to some of our centerpieces. I would be happy to recommend Amaranth .

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer L

I highly, highly recommend Loretta and her team at Amaranth Florist for your wedding flowers! She did an impeccable job and completely captured my vision in both her centerpieces and bouquets. She was very responsive to my emails with photos to better understand the style and... Read More vision. She met with me several times prior to the wedding and created a mock-up of centerpieces. The flowers were absolutely stunning and my bridal bouquet was perfect. And she works with your budget! I am so thankful that Loretta made my wedding day absolutely stunning with her floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Danielle D

Loretta is such a sweetheart! She brought all of my visions to life. My wildflower bouquet was absolutely stunning with hanging greens that could not have been more perfect. My bridesmaids were along the same lines and the colors popped perfectly. The centerpieces were marvelous... Read More and all at a reasonable price!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Julie M

We chose Amaranth Florist from an online recommendation and we are so glad that we did! I met with Loretta to talk about what I wanted, and she sent me a quote that was very reasonably priced and included everything that we asked for. She was very responsive via email and set up... Read More appointments for me to go over things and view samples. The day of the wedding, we were so pleased with how everything turned out - the bouquets were GORGEOUS, the flowers for the men and our mothers/grandmothers were perfect, the set up for the ceremony was just how I imagined it, and the centerpieces for the tables were incredible (we asked for super tall branches with lights and she delivered). I would highly recommend using Loretta and Amaranth Florist for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Stephanie W

We are absolutely thrilled with how the floral arrangements and bouquets turned out for our wedding! We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends. Loretta was wonderful to work with! Communication was quick and she accommodated all of my last minute requests.... Read More Loretta was also willing to work within our budget and the result was fantastic. The flowers came out better than I had imagined and I would definitely recommend Amaranth Florist!

Beautiful Flowers, Great Service

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Kara B

Amaranth made absolutely beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids and put together large flower arrangements to decorate our venue. We also rented an arch, which was decorated as well. My experience with Loretta was great and everything turned out better than I could... Read More have hoped on the big day. The flowers arrived where and when they were supposed to and looked perfect! I found that phone contact was a better method of communication than email with Amaranth.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Dana B

Fabulous. Did just what I asked, made it look amazing. Left us with many little keepsake vases.

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Grace W

I could't afford to spend more than $2k on 19 centerpieces, bouts, and bouquets and they gave us beautiful arrangements in our budget. Loretta is willing to work with you, but isn't great at working with people. She's not rude or mean, she's just a little off, not a great... Read More saleswoman, but most of her job is working with flowers so its not a big deal. I was disappointed because she was not able to get any hops for the bouts (we got married at a brewery), but didn't tell me until 5 days before the wedding. They ended up being beautiful, but not what we had agreed upon.

A pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Carole B

Loretta Barnes was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning of my daughter’s wedding. After meeting with several other florists we recognized that Loretta was the only one that understood that while flowers were important for the wedding party and the ceremony they would... Read More play only a minor role in the reception decorations for my daughter’s themed wedding. Loretta is very talented and the flowers were just beautiful. Due to a last minute issue with a particular flower’s unavailability we could have had a huge disappointment with the wedding party centerpieces but I was able to suggest a solution which Loretta executed perfectly. Her prices are so much more reasonable than others and she is so flexible in making changes that arranging for the flowers was effortless. We were very pleased with Amaranth’s services.

Amaranth

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Alicia C

Loretta was really nice, but a little spacy. I asked a few times to see examples or a mock up of my bouquet and/or centerpieces and she seemed to forget before each meeting. It turned out really beautifully and I had seen pictures of her other work, so I trusted her, however I... Read More would suggest being very specific in your requests.

Reasonably priced florist

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

Overall I was pleased with the flowers. I loved the centerpieces and the alter arrangements for the church. The only compliant I have is that the bouquets for my maids of honor were not the right color. I wanted yellow bouquets for the maids of honor and the bouquets they had... Read More were white. To me they did not really stand out when compared to the bridesmaid’s bouquets. But the price was great and Loretta was really sweet and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Amaranth to another bride.

Best deal, fabulous flowers!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 RITA C

For my daughter's recent wedding, we had Loretta, at Amaranth, create our floral arrangements. Of the 3-4 florists we had visited, she seemed to understand our style and wishes the best. Her quotes were very reasonable and she made an effort to stay within our budget. When the... Read More big day arrived, we knew we had made the right decision. The centerpieces were so gorgeous, we had great compliments from many of our guests and even the staff at our reception venue said the place never looked so beautiful! The bouquets and boutonieres were equally outstanding.

Some things were great

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Ma'ayan H

This was one area of the wedding that I did not feel strongly about and therefore was willing to trust the vendor to use their creativity. Loretta really listened to the color scheme and what kinds of flowers I wanted and showed us beautiful center pieces at the trial. However,... Read More the centerpieces were not as elaborate the day off. I loved the bridesmaids bouquets, but was disappointed in my own, since it was not what I had sent pictures of and some of the roses were dead.

Loved my flowers

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Alexandra K

I was very happy with the end result of my flowers. Loretta followed everything I asked for - my bouquet was exactly what I wanted and I was so happy! She also worked with me to design centerpieces that turned out beautifully. The only flower that did not turn out exactly... Read More right was the grooms boutonniere...it was HUGE. Luckily we were able to pull off some of the outside petals and it looked fine for pictures. My only complaint would be that she was not as responsive to email as I would have hoped. Luckily for the 2 weeks prior to the wedding she was more responsive and everything turned out great. Definitely one of the more affordable florists I met with, and I was happy with my flowers - I would definitely recommend Amaranth if you are working within a budget!

So happy with the results!

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Amanda H

Amaranth florist was the first we contacted, and the one we eventually went back to after meeting with several different florists. We were a bit concerned at first because Loretta took awhile to respond to some questions via email, but we decided in the end that value was more... Read More important to us. Loretta gave us about twice what other florists would for our money. She showed us mock-ups of our centerpieces for free, talked about them with us and changed a few things for no extra charge, and was very flexible with what we wanted. The day of the wedding, we were so impressed with the lovely bouquets but especially the centerpieces-- we didn't want floral centerpieces because it was a winter wedding, so we went with lots of candles and vases, and so many people said that they were the most beautiful ones they'd ever seen! It really looked lovely and we were so happy with how everything turned out. Loretta also gave us advice on where we could find inexpensive table linens and in general really worked with us to stay within our budget. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend Amaranth!

An Absolute Pleasure

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Edwina B

Loretta was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She listened to my ideas about the overall feel of my wedding and she made it come to life. I gave her a list of flowers that I liked and she created a work of art. Everything was simply beautiful. Her prices were very... Read More reasonable. I received quotes that were almost double for the same quality of work. I would definitely work with her again if I am afforded the opportunity.

no follow through

Reviewed on 2/08/2011 Rachel S

I took off work to meet with this florist, spent a good amount of time going over ideas, and never heard from her again. Weddings are stressful enough as it is to plan, I do not appreciate wasting my time.

Anything to make it right

Reviewed on 10/21/2010 Stacy G

Amaranth Florist did a fabulous job at my wedding. I came to Loretta with ideas and she was able to make them come to life. Her creativity and willingness to work with me on everything created a great deal of trust. The best part of the experience - days before the wedding... Read More when the flowers came in, the did not look how either of us expected. Loretta came up with some alternatives and asked me what I wanted. We threw around some ideas and I told her, "I trust you - do the best you can to achieve the look we discussed". At the wedding I found that she had gone out and purchased new flowers to deliver exactly what we had wanted in the first place. She did everything we wanted and more.

Flowers made the day

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Katie D

I went to several florist in the area looking for a good price for the flowers I wanted. Being three states away and trying to do as much as I could in one weekend. Loretta at Amaranth was so nice. I gave her the list of what I was looking for and a few days later I had my... Read More quote in my e-mail. The main thing my hubby and I wanted was a arch to say our vows in front of so that was the big ticket item for most of the ones we go the quotes from. They not only had a great price for our flowers, but the arch was under $100 and that included flowers decorating it and greenery. I was concered with the pricing that I would not get good quality flowers. I could not have been more wrong. The colors were perfect and they looked beautiful in the photos. The Arch, did not just a have a few flowers and some greenery, it was a large bouquet in the center with flowers that complemented my others, and then a ribbon of greenery with touches of small bunches of flowers in the same color family. I looked so nice against the brown and green of the trees where the ceremony was held. Loretta was a breeze to work with she listened and worked with me on the flowers I wanted. I did not feel pressured to pick the flowers she thought I would want. She even found a hard to fine color of Cala Lilly that I wanted and didn't charge me more. Every things was perfect right down to the petals for my flower girls. If I have a need for flowers for anything in the future I will be sure to call Amaranth.