Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1112 Sheppard Drive, Fullerton, CA (714) 743-1543

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kailonie B

Working with Virginia was absolutely one of the best decisions I made when it came to vendors. She put together everything so perfectly. Even things that needed to be improvised on. ( Due to weather or flowers not being in season). She's easy to work with. Easy excel sheet... Read More that lays everything out perfectly with the prices and what you're paying or and or renting. All around she made my wedding everything I wanted it to be!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Amazing Blooms is a terrific, organized studio to work with. Her work is beautiful and she fits any theme or style you are interested in. I love to work with her. She is a happy and peaceful designer that gets to know her customer.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

We planned a wedding from Florida. We met with Virginia one time and she totally caught my daughter's vision. The flowers were exquisite. I can't even describe their beauty. As we were leaving the reception I thought, I hope the photographer got pictures of the flowers! Virginia... Read More was a delight to work with. Thank you a million times!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Amazing Blooms Studios' work is stunning! My experience working with Virginia has been exceptional. I very highly recommend her for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Amazing Blooms Studios designed for our vacation house in California and the service, flowers, and design choices were tremendous! Every year our experience with Amazing Blooms is true to the name, "Amazing"! We would very highly recommend Virginia for any wedding, event,... Read More or design challenge. We were extremely happy we retained her services, and will continue to use Amazing Blooms. Virginia, any time you are available we will be very grateful if you will support our crazy, active life with your beautiful flowers!! Next function will be our daughter's wedding! Thank you Virginia for all you did for us.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Jackie C

Thank you Virginia for making our wedding day so beautiful! I can't say enough about how perfect everything turned out for wedding on 5/28/16. I met with Virginia once where we came up with the design for the ceremony & reception; I showed her pictures from Pinterest that I... Read More liked & she pretty much did the rest! Because we are currently stationed in Alaska, Virginia skyped with me for a final meeting & was fortunately able to set up everything for our wedding the night before so we didn't have to stress about where things were going to be, etc.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Brittlyn J

We want to Thank Amazing blooms for their beautiful arrangements they made for our wedding! She knew exactly what I wanted and made it all come together! She is very helpful, and quick to response! I will forever be your client and will refer you to all my friends who will be... Read More getting married! Thank you Amazing Blooms for making our wedding spetacular!

2016-03-21T18:55:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brittany and Stephen! It was truly a pleasure working together with you and your beautiful vision! Your remarks are so important to us and also help others who are or will be in the same position as you just a few short months... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Saw this wonderful florist at a bridal show and took a chance because my daughter liked what she saw. We were not disappointed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and done the way we asked them to be, very fresh and easy to work with. I've gotten a lot of compliments on... Read More the flowers in the wedding pictures and inquiries as to who our florist was. I only had 1 wedding to plan but if I had others, I wouldn't shop around when I know I'm going to get the best with Amazing Blooms Studios.

2015-10-29T20:31:43 Response from the vendor

I don't know who you are but I certainly am loving you :-)!! Thank you for your very kind words and please send images!! The Knot says your wedding was 12/29/16 which is probably a typo. Would love to see and show your images to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Nicole L

Love love love Amazing Blooms! My husband and I got married in May and I absolutely loved all of our flowers. Virginia was amazing and so easy to work with. I had a vision and she completely brought it to life! Also, I loved the little extras that she had to offer. I was... Read More obsessed with having a chandelier at the ceremony and she made it happen! I love looking back at our wedding photos and seeing how beautiful everything turned out. 😊

2015-10-29T16:19:13 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh so LOVED your purple designed wedding, Nicole! Thank you for taking a moment to send your thoughts!! Send pics!!! We would love to see them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Monica A

Virginia was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was incredibly understanding and accommodating of our budget and we were able to get everything we hoped for with our floral decorations!

2015-10-29T13:08:41 Response from the vendor

oops! Thank you, Monica! What a complete pleasure to be part of your elegant, organic style wedding! Please remember us when images are ready! We wish you and Joey all the happiness in the world. Warmly, Virginia

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our wedding was in April of this year and Virginia did our flowers. They were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!! She worked with us a lot before the wedding to get all our details worked out and overall our flowers were the least stressful part of the entire wedding... Read More thanks to Virginia's help! She truly cares about the wedding and shows it! I definitely recommend Amazing Blooms to everyone!! Our venue recommended them and I couldn't have been happier! :)

2015-10-29T14:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your extremely kind comments!! We loved arranging for your wedding and appreciate you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. Wishing you all the success and joy of marriage!! Do not be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 MaQui P

the flowers were really amazing! and virginia as well! she picked out the colors for our wedding, and did a wonderful job! an everyone loved my wifes boquet!! thanks viriginia!!! you made our wedding extra special!!

2015-10-29T13:11:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Mark! What a lucky bride to have such a talented and devoted husband. We so enjoyed working with the GROOM to create your beautiful wedding! While common with our maharani style weddings I think this may be a FIRST for western traditional with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 kristen R

We were very pleased with the flowers for our wedding. Virginia was able to give me exactly what I wanted within our tight budget. We brought photos to the initial meeting of what we were thinking of and I highly recommend doing this. Some of the flowers were out of season, but... Read More Virginia was able to substitute similar flowers to keep costs down. Delivery and set-up went very smoothly and our bouquets were at our wedding venue in plenty of time for photos. Highly recommend!

2015-10-29T14:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Your review may just be the one that helped to award us, once again, "Best of Weddings" by the Knot for 2016. Still waiting on that final decision but so very grateful that you took the time to do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I will never use any other florist! Virginia is one of the best in the business. Fresh flowers all in the best of taste! Why would anyone go anywhere else?

2015-10-29T14:09:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your awesome comments!! Warmly, Virginia

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Lauren B

Virginia and her crew made my vision come to life. I wanted a floral wreath above my dance floor. Her team executed my vision flawlessly. She is easy to work with and is open to hearing all ideas. I am so happy that I went with Amazing Blooms for my big day. We received so... Read More many compliments on our floral decor from our guests. Go with Amazing Blooms, you are in good hands. Lauren and Nicolis Freeman

2015-10-29T14:12:50 Response from the vendor

Wow, Lauren, thank you!! Your review may just be the one that will take us over the top to received our 3rd year "Best of Weddings" award by the Knot!! That award gives our clients the confidence during the challenges of wedding planning so we... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Alejandra E

Virginia and her team put together my ceremony backdrop (arch with draping and a chandelier for the officiant and bride and groom to stand under). It was absolutely stunning. She was always easy to reach via phone, text, or email.I was able to contact Virginia via text which is... Read More always a big plus for busy brides! I sent her inspiration photos of my vision and she executed beautifully. I didn't see the backdrop until right at the start of my ceremony (which was a major gamble on my part) but she did not disappoint. We did not use her for all of our florist-related needs because we already had a florist referred to us by our venue but our florist could not do the backdrop for us. So our florist referred us to Virginia.... That says a lot about Amazing Blooms when even other vendors vouch for their good work. Virginia even suggested that we reuse our backdrop inside the reception and place it behind the sweetheart table. It was a great idea! Her team even stayed to facilitate the move! I had Virginia string flowers on fishing line and hang them across the arch.... It looks like the flowers were falling from the sky. Just beautiful. Highly recommend. Thank you Virginia and team!!!

2015-10-29T14:14:41 Response from the vendor

I just want to thank you so much for the thought you put into your review of us. We are once again candidate for the Knot's "Best of Weddings" 2016 and because of people like you who took the time to present meaningful comments after... Read Less Read More

Pretty flowers, unprofessional service

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Kelly N

The 2 planning meetings seemed to go well and I was not worried about anything for the day of the wedding, regarding flowers- I had faith in Virginia. The first unprofessional experience I had was when she told me an amount I owed, I sent her the check and she then told me... Read More she was confused and I gave her too much money. She then asked if she could KEEP the extra money because she forgot to add "extra travel fees" for my wedding. I said yes because I did not want to get my florist on my bad side days before the wedding and the amount was under $100. The night before while I was at the rehearsal dinner I kept getting calls and multiple texts form her saying she couldn't find some of my flowers. The next day- while I was getting hair and makeup done she kept calling and texting me. She was told several times to no longer contact me and to contact the wedding planner. We had a day of planner who was in charge of all of this and very on top of things. She kept calling me after being told to stop. She concerned me with traffic and not being able to arrive on time. This threw off our pictures because we had no flowers or bouquets. Her late arrival almost cost me a fee from the venue because she was still setting up as my guests arrived. Once she arrived at the venue at 2:30pm (wedding started at 4pm) she was forgetful of the plan and my mother had to remind her on things she forgot and help her do her job because she couldn't remember where things went. All the needed info was in her plan that was written out in our meetings with her. The only saving grace to this experience was that the flowers looked good and the venue was nice enough to not charge me for her lack of professionalism and breaking of her contract with them. I would advise future brides to pick a more professional florist who will not bother you the entire morning of your wedding asking for directions and asking for the bridal party to help her. Absolutely ridiculous service for the amount she charged us. Worrying about none of your flowers arriving is something brides should not have to worry about.

2015-03-25T23:03:51 Response from the vendor

It’s so important to ensure everything gets done, regardless of what we are paid for, on the day of the wedding, so I understand her confusion. The client did not pay to have us transfer flowers from ceremony to reception and when we saw the... Read Less Read More

My dream wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Brad O

Virginia is an absolute joy to work with and I couldn't be anymore happier with all her hard work she provided for my wedding (11/1/14). When we first met with her, I instantly felt that I have found my new best friend. It was almost as if she knew exactly the look I was... Read More going for. I gave her some set parameters, such as the colors I wanted, the general look (a romantic feel) and areas that I wanted to have flowers located at. In addition, I provided some pictures that gave her a visual example of the kind of look I was going for. Then, I let her work her magic and as a result, she gave me the best surprise of my life! During the process, Virginia was always responsive and easy to work with. Her team worked hard and diligently on the day of my wedding and stuck around to the ceremony to assure that everything was set up perfectly. They were all pleasant to work with and I wanted to hug each one of them when they came to my room to drop off the personal flowers. I feel for what we paid her, she went above and beyond! She had flowers at our alter, down the aisle, on our cocktail hour tables, guest book table, gift table, place card table, sweetheart table, cake table, and centerpieces for each table. I never once got the feeling that she was taking our money for granted and was very thoughtful to help stretch every dollar. For exampled, the flowers from our ceremony was repurposed for our reception. Virginia, both my husband and I would like to thank you (and your team) from the bottom of our hearts for helping make our wedding day spectacular!!

Amazing Blooms is truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Jessica G

Virginia made my wedding day truly Amazing! My husband and I were married on 10/25/14 and everything was perfect. Working with Virginia was easy and natural. The bouquets, archways, etc were exactly what I was looking for. She is really good at taking your ideas and adding a... Read More little pop of color here and a little bit of drama there and making your dreams come true!

2015-10-29T14:04:36 Response from the vendor

Hello! I know it's been a while but just want you to know how much we appreciate your taking a moment to issue your review of us. It's especially important to us as we wait on our notice to be selected once more for the... Read Less Read More

Truly Amazing Floral Designer

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Alina I

Virginia, thank you for making our wedding day absolutely gorgeous! The bouquets, centerpieces, garland, crystal drapes, petals, candles, goblets, crystal pedestals, EVERYTHING was absolutely stunning and made our whole ceremony and reception our dream come true! I couldn't be... Read More happier with how everything turned out and you and your team truly transformed our wedding venue at Sierra Lakes Golf Club. Your customer service, quality, and floral designs are superior. What sets you apart from other floral designers is that you not only listened to what I wanted, but you immediately understood my vision and you gave me amazing ideas on how we could make my vision come to life. Also, even though we planned for the ceremony to take place outside, it randomly rained which caused you to have to move everything inside at the last minute. Even in this unfortunate situation, you and your team were able to transfer everything with no problems and create an even better floral plan than we initially had. You made our wedding day so beautiful and I can't thank you enough!

2015-10-29T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

This wedding was so much fun to set up. We wanted so badly to accommodate the beautiful outdoor setting we had so carefully planned! But the rain presented a creative challenge that actually made your wedding set up more fun than usual :-). Thank you... Read Less Read More

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Sydney R

Virgina really lives up to her name. She was truly Amazing. From the second my fiancé and I met her she just new clicked with us right away. I told her what my vision was and she is making it happen and better.

2015-10-29T14:16:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Sydney, I know it's been a while but as the Knot's "Best of Weddings" award for 2016 nears, I especially appreciate the kind of confidence you are giving to my future clients with your kind words. We wish you all the very best in... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Darlene S

Virginia is amazing! She really listened to my ideas, hopes, and concerns about the flowers and pricing! She's very talented and made some awesome suggestions during our first consultation! When I email her with questions, she replies quickly, which is really appreciated!

2015-10-29T14:18:24 Response from the vendor

Just taking a moment to send a big THANK YOU for taking a moment yourself to review us after your wedding. Your comments are giving our clients an extra dose of confidence, something they so need during the challenge of planning a wedding. Thank you,... Read Less Read More

Virginia and her "Amazing" crew live up to their name!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jane L

I'll be writing another follow-up review after my wedding, but I have full confidence that Virginia and her team will pull off the floral arrangements of my dreams! Virginia was very helpful from email correspondence to the day I actually met her during our first consultation. I... Read More brought my mother, fiancé and mother in law, and all four of us agreed that she was the right person to work with for the day of our wedding! She was very helpful during the consultation and guided us towards the right look and feel that we were going for. She doesn’t try to pressure you into making any decisions and even advises you on how to save money, which I really appreciate! I can’t wait to see my gorgeous bouquets, ceremony and reception centerpieces in person..I’ve heard many wonderful things about this company and I have full confidence that she will pull off the wedding of the year! Thanks, Virginia! :)

Amazing Blooms is True to it's Name part 2

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Randi K

I recently wrote a review for Virginia at Amazing Blooms which was before my wedding. I wrote a review explaining how awesome she was to work with in terms of making my ideas come to life. I have to write another review and comment how much I was right about her work and... Read More artistic ideas. The décor at my wedding turned out so beautiful. I had a fall rustic wedding and she was able to make everything so beautiful. I was so happy and stunned by the job she did. I highly recommend using her for any event, she will take your simple ideas and turn it into a fairytale. If you do choose Amazing Blooms ask her to take a look at my wedding pictures, they look amazing!

Just so lovely! We were all so pleased and surprised! Very Unique !!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 American Village M

"We have been enthusiastic supporters of Amazing Blooms Studios from their inception 7 long years ago. The work is fresh, abundant and incredibly creative. Every event is uniquely it's own creation which is not surprising since that's exactly how their clients are treated… as... Read More if VIP guests in the home of Amazing Blooms Studios, and their one and only customer. Definitely connect with this company for all of your floral and other event needs. We simply cannot say enough about them. … an enthusiastic 5-Stars!"