Amazing Celebrations & Events

Boston, The Cape & Islands, Connecticut, New York

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

2 13th Street, Charlestown, MA Boston, The Cape & Islands, Connecticut, New York (617) 913-6522

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jeremy C

Amazing Celebrations helped us to plan our wedding, and they were absolutely phenomenal. From band selection, to flowers and other decorations, not even the smallest detail was left untouched. Nancy and Mike were a pleasure to work with in the weeks/months leading up to the... Read More wedding, providing invaluable advice and recommendations. A month later, our guests continue to say it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and we can't thank Amazing Celebrations enough for making it the best night of our lives. If we could give more than a 5-star rating, we would!

WEDDING

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Amazing Celebrations is just that: AMAZING! As the mother of the bride, I felt so relaxed on the day of the wedding, knowing that Nancy and staff had taken care of every detail I had asked them to, but more importantly, the details that I didn't even think of! The... Read More professionalism of Amazing Celebrations is top notch, and when a few glitches occurred at the venue, Nancy took care of them quickly, without involving me. Nancy is extremely creative, and the hand crafted decorations proved that. My daughter wanted a mixture of old and new, and Nancy truly delivered. Guests raved for days and days after the wedding about how the huge empty space was transformed into a cozy, happy place to experience a wedding. I would highly recommend Amazing Celebrations for any event. The wedding was perfect in every way, thanks to Amazing Celebrations!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

We used Amazing Celebrations for our July 2014 wedding and were extremely pleased with the service we received. Nancy worked with us every step of the way as we planned for our wedding, which was in our home so there were a lot of details that had to be addressed. She quickly... Read More grasped our taste and put us in contact with the right vendors, including the tent company, florist and DJ. She was flexible and addressed all of our needs - even the last minute ones, such as ordering about 60 white flip flops for our female guests. On the day of, Nancy and Michael made sure that everything went smoothly, which enabled my husband and I to truly enjoy every aspect of our wedding. Michael even went out to get saline solution for one of our guests - now that's service.