Let us make you look and feel Amazing!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! If you are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced hair and makeup artists then we are looking forward to meeting you! Our passion is to get your wedding day off to the perfect start with stress free pampering. Not only are we going to make you look and feel like a princess on the biggest day of your life but I will ensure that you laugh, smile and enjoy the start to your wedding day!

9116 Center Street , Manassas , VA Tri State Area (571) 393-8891

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Lauren S

Trisha is the most amazing person--oh and she's amazing at her craft! I have never been more gorgeous than when she did my hair and makeup. She really listens to what you want as your look and aims to please--good thing she succeeds! On top of being incredibly talented with... Read More make-up and hair, she is a wonderful, caring and calming influence. As I told her, she's one of the only calm people I was around on the day of! Definitely something to look for in a stylist. ALSO, she did an amazing job with EIGHT of my bridesmaid/mothers. She made it so easy and simple for everyone to get what they want. I will forever be grateful to her for making me feel 100% at ease about hair and make-up on that stressful day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kassandra F

Trisha was the absolute BEST vendor I worked with on my wedding day! She was always quick to respond and she was flexible when my photographer kept changing the timeline. I had never gotten my make up professionally done prior to my trial so my expectations were very low, but... Read More wow - I was so incredibly happy with her work! On the day of, Trisha and Jasmine did the hair and make up of me, my four bridesmaids, and my mom. We all felt beautiful and loved the way we looked! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Allison B

Trisha and Jasmine were wonderful to work with and they made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning. Thanks to them, I have never felt so beautiful in my life! I did a hair trial with Trisha and immediately felt very comfortable with her – Trisha is very laid back and... Read More accommodating. I brought in a few pictures of the hairstyle I wanted, and Trisha perfectly combined what I liked from each style. My hair was better than I could have imagined! On the day of my wedding, Trisha and Jasmine did mine and 6 bridesmaids hair and makeup. They ran perfectly on time, and Trisha even modified her schedule the day of to finish a little earlier than we had originally planned because I was stressed about the timeline being too tight. Thank you Trisha!! Jasmine does the makeup and is amazing, all my bridesmaids and I had different visions for how we wanted our makeup done, and she captured all of them. Jasmine is very patient and takes her time to make sure she makes your makeup exactly how you imagined. They are also very affordable and Trisha has various packages depending on your needs. I highly recommend Trisha and Jasmine, I couldn't be happier with their work!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Ariana S

If there had been the option, I would have given Amazing Occasions a 3.5 star review to better reflect our full experience. My trial with Trisha was wonderful. It was important to me to have a very natural look for our wedding, as I don't regularly wear much make-up, and I... Read More wanted to look completely myself. I was very happy with my trial make-up and hair with Trisha and was glad she was going to be doing both for the wedding as well. Wedding day, I was just as happy with my make-up. Trisha even brought me the exact color of lipstick she used so I could have it throughout the day after I couldn't find it in drugstores. I had my hair styled in a low updo with some fresh florals, as we got married on a flower farm. Unfortunately, the flowers did not last in my style all day and a few fell out. Trisha also did the hair for my three bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. Everyone's hair looked beautiful to begin with. As we did our photos pre-ceremony, the photos are all completely lovely as well. However, everyone's hair was falling out to some extent early in the evening, and I feel it should have been secured better and lasted the night. I noticed in one of our sparkler exit photos that my hair had fallen halfway out and I hadn't even had the opportunity to be dancing much or doing anything that would've shaken it out. My bridesmaids were also meant to have very natural make-up, as well. I never quite felt that I was able to communicate this properly to Trisha's assistant Kimberly who did all of their make-up. It caused a little stress when my sister's make-up was complete initially and it was very over-done with extremely heavy foundation and a dark lipstick that had been drawn outside of her natural lip line. It took a few small conversations to end up with an appropriate corrected look for both my sister and sister-in-law, whose eyebrows were drawn in over-excessively despite her speaking up about not wanting that. She ended up correcting them on her own before the wedding began. Trisha overall was easy to work with, kind, and accommodating, especially when I requested that we move up the meeting time on the wedding day by half-an-hour the week beforehand. They came to our hotel and set up in the bridal suite and were apart of an overall lovely "getting ready" morning. I felt I had to cut down my stars rating, however, due to the disappointment at all our hair coming down early in the evening and the difficulty achieving natural (or even just normal make-up) looks for my bridesmaids.

2017-09-15T14:39:28 Response from the vendor

Hello Ariana! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my company, your feedback is very important to me! I agree that your hair should have lasted longer than that and even though sometimes it's hard to predict how long different hair textures... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Caro R

Trisha recently did both the hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party. She was great to work with and everyone was really happy with the results. My makeup was fresh and natural - and best of all – it lasted throughout the night... and the pictures were absolutely... Read More amazing! In addition, she is very affordable compared to other make-up artists in the DC area. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I would definitely recommend Trisha and Amazing Occasions!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jenn B

Trisha and her team are amazing... and fast! Trisha and two of her teammates did hair and makeup for a group of 12 women before our wedding and everyone looked amazing! I have had my hair and makeup done professionally multiple times before but never like this. It was... Read More perfect. I even changed my makeup the night before, using my rehearsal dinner as the trial and I could not have been any happier with the outcome. The only problem that we ran into was that her airbrush machine did not work the day of our wedding but the 'standard' makeup that Trisha used stayed put all night, even in the rain! Highly recommend Trisha and her team for every bride who wants to look and feel their best on their big day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lindsey M

Trisha and her team are the best. Absolutely amazing. From start to finish Trisha is responsive, passionate, and EXTREMELY good at what she does!! Everyone complimented me on my hair and makeup, and two of my married bridesmaids said it was even better than their hairdo for... Read More their own wedding (!!). Seriously, do yourself a favor and book her and stop worrying about your hair and makeup. She's the best.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Elana R

Trisha and Kimberly were great and my day of hair and makeup was beautiful. I scheduled my hair and makeup trial the morning of my engagement pictures. Trisha accidentally left her airbrush makeup tool somewhere so, instead of rescheduling (because she knew about the engagement... Read More photos) she did my trial with regular makeup and then scheduled another free airbrush makeup trial. Turns out I liked the regular makeup better and did that for my wedding, and I would not have known that if she had not forgotten the airbrush tool, because I thought I was set on airbrush! Also, Trisha is just a really nice, smart, and cool person! My wedding day "natural look with a pop" was beautiful and all my photos look great. After the trial, I decided to go with a slightly fancier hairstyle than we did during the trial, and Trisha executed it perfectly on the wedding day. We had not practiced it with the bridal hair piece or the extensions (which she puts in for free) and it came out amazingly. All my bridesmaids hair looked amazing as well. One wanted a more rustic look whereas her hairstyle was tighter, so she took it down, but I actually really liked what Kimberly did. Trisha also did a good job dealing with my mom respectfully, who was complaining about her hairstyle because she wanted a blowout. Amazing Occasions doesn't do blow outs--go to a salon for that! That was my mom's issue, not Trisha's and I applaud how she dealt with it and am sorry she had to. Also, Trisha had booked a very small morning wedding the morning before mine which made me very nervous, but she came on time and we were not rushed at all. I do wish she had told me though, because we ended up booking an assistant, Kimberly, to make sure we stay on schedule. Only thing I'd change is a wish I bought a touch up lipstick, as it definitely was not as bright by ceremony time. Amazing Occasions was great and I highly recommend booking Trisha!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Sam C

I booked Amazing Occasions for my wedding in May 2017 (airbursh). When I had my makeup trial done, Jasmine did the makeup and Trish did the airbrush. It was flawless and I felt beautiful. I do not wear makeup, so it was important for me to look natural and not look like a clown.... Read More I was blown away after my trial. During the trial Trish told me that Jasmine would be doing the makeup for my wedding. Trish stated that Jasmine had done airbush before, but was new to this particular machine. Trish assured me that this would not be an issue come my wedding. Well my wedding came and went. I can't begin to express my disappoint with the makeup for myself and the 6 others. The makeup was so heavy and had an orange color to it. Nothing looked natural. My wedding day makeup and trial makeup did not look anything alike. I hate my wedding pictures. My photographer was amazing and I spent a lot of money on him, but the makeup ruined my pictures. I contacted Trish after the wedding and she said she would speak to Jasmine about what went wrong. I asked Trish to let me know, for my own peace of mind (I never heard back). The airbrush makeup was expensive and it makes me sick to think about the whole experience. If I could go back I would not have booked Jasmine. Trish offered me complimentary hair and makeup services for the future, but that doesn't change my wedding pictures. Saying I am disappointed really does not even describe how I feel about this.

2017-06-22T12:50:30 Response from the vendor

My sincerest apologies and I have sent you another email responding to your concern. I did request that Jasmine follow up with you directly to explain and I forwarded you that email to show you that I did not brush off your concern. I would... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Kristen S

Trisha did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup. I scheduled a trial for my mom and I, and I feel like Trisha really listened to us. My makeup the day of the wedding turned out even better than my trial, and my hair was great also! Trisha did hair for me, my mom, and 7... Read More bridesmaids, and makeup for my mom in the allotted time period. She even went above and beyond to handle a bridesmaid who was unsatisfied with how her hair turned out, AND to help out my mother in law, who saw how good our makeup looked and decided that she wanted some makeup as well at the last minute! Trisha was so professional and affordable, and gave a great discount for so many girls. Thank you Trisha for helping to make my day great!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Alison H

Trisha is FANTASTIC! I had 6 ladies, including myself, have their hair and make up done. Trisha and Juliana did such a wonderful job, we all looked beautiful! She really listens to what you want, and makes you feel absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

Trisha is great ! I met her through a family friend <3 She did me and my entire wedding party, she did a beautiful job. I highly recommend her she is AMAZING !!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Stephanie D

Trisha was amazing! I had 9 ladies including myself get their hair and make-up done for my wedding. Trisha and Juliana were so quick and great and flawlessly doing all of our hair and make-up. All 9 of us were done in about 4 hours! I was able to add air brush to the package I... Read More got which for me was o worth the little extra she charges for it. It was 96 degrees outside and we had an outdoor ceremony. My make-up still looked as good after the ceremony, all of the photos outside and dancing my butt off at our reception as it did once Trisha finished it. Trisha was so easy to communicate with and really listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding day and made it happen! She was also so easy to get in contact with and made everything from booking to the trial to the day of a breeze! Thanks so much Trisha!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Leslie T

Trisha is amazing! My (future) sister-in-law had someone to do her hair and everyone's make-up and the bridesmaids had originally decided to just do their own hair. Three weeks before the wedding I started emailing around to see if someone was available if people did want their... Read More hair professionally done. Trisha had another wedding that day, but squeezed us in before her other gig early Saturday morning. My hair looked amazing -- the wedding planner asked me who did it! (Fear not, I gave her Trisha's card). Trisha was very responsive in email exchanges leading up to the wedding day, showed up on time to a venue that's not easy to find, was so easy to work with, and made our hair look amazing. She's so very kind and wonderful, not to mention talented! Hire her!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Maddie M

Trisha is absolutely amazing!! She was able to capture the look that I wanted for my wedding day and it turned out to be more than I could have every imagined! She is so creative and my whole bridal party loved their hair as well! She was super helpful, professional, and... Read More friendly to work with and during the trial, she made me feel so comfortable, like I had known her for years! I couldn't have been happier or felt more beautiful on my wedding day because of her! She's wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Noelle A

Trisha and her team were amazing! I purchased her Diamond and Pearls package which allowed me to have my make-up and hair for my engagement pictures and wedding. Trisha did my hair and Julianna did my make-up for both occassions. It was absolutely flawless and I felt gorgeous.... Read More They each listened carefully to what I was looking for and were able to recreate it better than I could have imagined. They were responsive to feedback and were willing to tweak things until things were perfect. They nailed my “day-of” look! The day of the wedding, Julianna did the make-up for the bridal party (10 of us total) and another stylist was brought in to do hair for my seven bridesmaids as well as my mother and mother-in-law. We called her the wedding wizard because she did incredible things with hair- fine hair with little body stayed curled all night, complicated updos survived the dance floor, and most importantly- it all looked natural and soft. Everyone looked stunning and felt great. I can’t recommend them enough. Trisha and her team are extremely talented and would be a great addition to anyone’s wedding.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Elle S

My make up looked AMAZING. My husband said I looked a thousand times better than he did on our wedding day. :-) I was impressed with how well she highlighted my features. (I am Asian and have monolid eyes and a relatively flat face). She also did an amazing job on my hair... Read More and my bridesmaids’ hair. All 5 of us have different hair types (from thick and straight to wavy to curly to fine and thin). She knew how to work with all of our hair types. She is very experienced and professional. She is also very friendly and a fun person to get ready with on your wedding day. I would highly recommend her.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Kelli M

Trish is a great makeup artist! She had so much patience with my daughter while doing her hair. She did a great job with my makeup and did just what I wanted. I don't wear makeup to begin with she gave me a very natural look and made me feel beautiful.

Amazing hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Kelly C

Trisha was wonderful to work with! She was running a free trial for hair and makeup and I was so happy with the trial run that we hired her for the wedding day. She did my makeup for engagement photos and also the hair and makeup for the wedding (along with my mom and 3... Read More bridesmaids). I love that she offers traveling services, it was so nice to wake up at the wedding venue and have the beautifying team come to us. :) I was very happy with my bridal look and everyone looked amazing. A huge thanks to Trisha and her team for making us look beautiful on the big day!

She is Amazing

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Yoko D

Trisha is amazing. We really enjoyed sharing the time with her. She did my wedding party and me for beautiful hair and makeup. Thank you Trisha.

Stop searching and book Trisha!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Shauna N

I can't tell you enough to stop looking for makeup artists and simply book Trisha!!! She made me and my 5 bridesmaids look like models. She's so nice and fun and really made the morning exciting. She's so professional and extremely good at what she does. :-) We all loved... Read More her!!!!! Please save yourself some time and just call her. She's awesome!

Fabulous Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Michelle L

Trisha did the hair for my 5 bridesmaids and hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my mother- in-law. She arrived earlier than contracted and dealt with all different hair types and styles. My ladies looked beautiful. My makeup was AMAZING!!! I had to keep staring at myself in the... Read More mirror because it looked so good. My husband was VERY happy with the results. My mom and mother- in-law also looked fabulous. Trisha is very professional and works well with anyone...she definitely gives the clients what they want and she comes to you!!! Her packages are even better than some of the salons and you don't have to go anywhere...very helpful in relieving stress the day of.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Lisa L

Trisha did such a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and me for my wedding! Everyone had so many compliments and my bridemaids loved the way they looked. Trisha made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Trisha is so down to earth... Read More and really knows what she is doing! I have already recommended her to some of my girlfriends.

Trisha Uraje

I am licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist and I have been providing hair and makeup services for more than 15 years. I started my business after being asked to provide hair and makeup services for a friends wedding and from there it was referral after referral and finally I realized that there is a need for on-site hair and makeup services and the rest is history! I have expanded and built a team of talented artists who love what they do as much as I do. Making people look and feel amazing is my passion and I would love to share my passion with you