Amber Michelle Photography

All of NC & available for travel anywhere!

Lover of Realness + Story

I'm here for love. So whether we're hiking through mountain tops, exploring the city, or chilling in your own backyard, it's all good with me! All I need is pretty light, lots of trust, and a little glimpse into your story. On your wedding day, what does that look like? I'm laughing & crying along with your loved ones, letting moments unfold up close or from a distance, finding the pretty light, and creating with you in a relaxed way. So if you’re looking for traditional & elegant? That's not me. But if you’re looking for some photographs that tell a story, a quiet human who is unafraid to care, & images that represent your natural self in a creative way? Head to my website for more about how I do things, and to get in touch!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

All of NC & available for travel anywhere!
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Courtney A

I can't say enough good things about Amber! She was so sweet and always responsive to emails. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos and we are in love with all of them! She is really creative and captures special moments in such a beautiful... Read More way! I would 100% recommend Amber to anyone getting married!

2017-11-16T14:32:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Drake B

Where to begin with Amber.... Oh my goodness! Let me just start by saying Amber is the absolute sweetest person to know and work with. From the moment I met with her to discuss her possibly being our photographer, I just knew she was the one. She was so helpful and not... Read More pressuring at all, but after seeing her work and everything she puts into her clients, I just knew immediately that choosing Amber was going to be the smartest decision. Wedding photographers are SO important. It's very true that it is an investment, so when looking for photographers, please don't settle with one just because they're less expensive. It is well worth the investment. Amber's packages and everything included in them are amazing. Amber is amazing. Sometimes it can be so awkward having someone take photos of you posing, but Amber always makes you feel so comfortable and keeps it fun. She's so creative and talented, and makes you being in front of the camera come so natural. There's truly not enough good things I can say about her. After getting our engagement pictures back, we. were. in. LOVE. Then we received our engagement book which was incredibly beautiful!! We used that for our guest book at our wedding so now it's extra special to look through. Next was my bridal session. I didn't think anything could top our engagement session, but Amber never ceases to amaze me. She makes everything so special and capturing these amazing memories in such beautiful photos makes me feel so lucky to have had her! Finally, our wedding photos! I have never gotten so many compliments before. Alec and I are sooo obsessed and in love with all of out photos! Our families are also just as obsessed! Our friends are constantly commenting on how beautiful and perfect our photos are! We are just so blessed! Tonight, we got out wedding album... HOLY COW I wish I could put into words how absolutely amazing, incredible, and extremely high quality it is. This thing is like 10 pounds!!! Amber did an outstanding job in capturing our whole day and we are forever grateful for her! I cannot recommend her enough, seriously!! Thank you SO much for everything, Amber! We love you so much!!!! 11 out of 10 stars for us! :) <3

2017-11-13T11:48:30 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you so much sweet girl! I'm still over the moon about your beautiful day and the pictures we made. You were such a sweet and gorgeous bride, and Alec was pretty dapper, himself. Hope you're well! :) --amber

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Stephanie E

I don’t even know where to begin... We got married in May 2017 and I don’t know what we would have done without Amber!! We planned the wedding from out of state and Amber helped us plan a day-of schedule, worked around illness when scheduling engagement pictures and made... Read More everything super easy and comfortable! We absolutely LOVE our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. My parents love that the engagement pictures are in their back yard, but Amber made them look like we must have searched for months for the perfect setting! Our wedding pictures truly captured how special our day was, and the album Amber designed is stunning!! We had no idea how to pick pictures and Amber helped the whole way so it is perfect! And most of all, Amber is so sweet and wonderful to be around! She was such a blessing and helped make our wedding day perfect!

2018-01-25T20:25:22 Response from the vendor

How sweet are you?! You guys are great. I genuinely felt like part of the family! Miss you guys! Thank you so much for welcoming me into your life for a little while, and for your kind words! <3

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Courtney S

Amber Michelle was incredibly pleasant to work with from the start. She listened carefully to the vision we had for our wedding day. We met with her beforehand, and she spent time getting to know us before the big day. She was patient with our large wedding parties, professional... Read More and punctual when it came to coordinating/managing bride/groom schedules, and she captured our day with breathtaking images. Every time I look through our wedding-day photos, I find myself smiling. I could not be more grateful for Amber's ability to capture our wedding day through her beautifully artistic photographs. I would recommend Amber to any bride and groom planning their wedding day!

2018-01-25T20:21:09 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, I teared up reading your sweet words. And now I'm thinking about you two and your special day, and smiling real big. Thank you so much! <3

Amber W

Hey there! I'm a full-time North Carolina photographer who loves frolicking around the mountains and the city. And according to Myers-Briggs, I’m an INFP most days. Current obsessions: Huevos Rancheros, Parks and Rec, thick socks, and deep conversations. With nearly 6 years of weddings under my belt, it's still such a sweet and humbling opportunity to be invited into so many sweet stories with beautiful couples!