Amber Michelle Photography

All of NC & available for travel anywhere!

Lover of Realness + Story

I’m always looking to create with adventurous, yet grounded souls. Whether hiking through mountain tops together, walking on the beach, or chilling in your own backyard, it's all good with me! My goal is for you to feel comfortable. Pretty light, lots of trust, and a little glimpse into your story is all I need. For your sake, I want to document the moments you really want, not just the superficial or traditional stuff. So while I love all the little details that make your day uniquely yours, you & your love are the most important! So if you’re looking for traditional & elegant? You might not find it here. But if you’re looking for some some classic yet artistic photographs that tell a story, a quiet human who is unafraid to care, & images that represent your natural self? Let's do it.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Winston-Salem, NC All of NC & available for travel anywhere! (336) 777-6298
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Courtney A

I can't say enough good things about Amber! She was so sweet and always responsive to emails. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos and we are in love with all of them! She is really creative and captures special moments in such a beautiful... Read More way! I would 100% recommend Amber to anyone getting married!

2017-11-16T14:32:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Drake B

Where to begin with Amber.... Oh my goodness! Let me just start by saying Amber is the absolute sweetest person to know and work with. From the moment I met with her to discuss her possibly being our photographer, I just knew she was the one. She was so helpful and not... Read More pressuring at all, but after seeing her work and everything she puts into her clients, I just knew immediately that choosing Amber was going to be the smartest decision. Wedding photographers are SO important. It's very true that it is an investment, so when looking for photographers, please don't settle with one just because they're less expensive. It is well worth the investment. Amber's packages and everything included in them are amazing. Amber is amazing. Sometimes it can be so awkward having someone take photos of you posing, but Amber always makes you feel so comfortable and keeps it fun. She's so creative and talented, and makes you being in front of the camera come so natural. There's truly not enough good things I can say about her. After getting our engagement pictures back, we. were. in. LOVE. Then we received our engagement book which was incredibly beautiful!! We used that for our guest book at our wedding so now it's extra special to look through. Next was my bridal session. I didn't think anything could top our engagement session, but Amber never ceases to amaze me. She makes everything so special and capturing these amazing memories in such beautiful photos makes me feel so lucky to have had her! Finally, our wedding photos! I have never gotten so many compliments before. Alec and I are sooo obsessed and in love with all of out photos! Our families are also just as obsessed! Our friends are constantly commenting on how beautiful and perfect our photos are! We are just so blessed! Tonight, we got out wedding album... HOLY COW I wish I could put into words how absolutely amazing, incredible, and extremely high quality it is. This thing is like 10 pounds!!! Amber did an outstanding job in capturing our whole day and we are forever grateful for her! I cannot recommend her enough, seriously!! Thank you SO much for everything, Amber! We love you so much!!!! 11 out of 10 stars for us! :) <3

2017-11-13T11:48:30 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you so much sweet girl! I'm still over the moon about your beautiful day and the pictures we made. You were such a sweet and gorgeous bride, and Alec was pretty dapper, himself. Hope you're well! :) --amber

Amber W

Hey there! I'm a full-time North Carolina photographer who loves frolicking around the mountains and the city. And according to Myers-Briggs, I’m an INFP most days. Current obsessions: Huevos Rancheros, Parks and Rec, thick socks, and deep conversations. With nearly 6 years of weddings under my belt, it's still such a sweet and humbling opportunity to be invited into so many sweet stories with beautiful couples!