Travel Wedding and Engagement Photographer

I believe in capturing those real, authentic, and timeless memories you can cherish for generations to come! I believe in quality, giving back, and the covenant of marriage. My photography style is fresh, clean, and romantic! I care about the details as much as I care about making sure you have the best day of your life. As your photographer, I won’t just be another vendor, I’ll be a friendly face you can turn to!

Classic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Chicago, the Midwest, & Worldwide! (614) 314-3246

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Desirae A

Amber is a breeze to work with! She communicates so well and captures beautiful moments so effortlessly! You will love her. She is an angel (:

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Janel C

Amber is the best!! She's super sweet and incredibly easy to work with!!! I'd recommend her to any couple!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 MaryKate M

Amber was the perfect wedding photographer! She is fun to have around on your wedding day and captures the day perfectly. My photos could not have turned out better.

Amber Silva

I LOVE love! Yeah yeah, it’s so cliché right. But it’s true and I can’t help but say it! I love the excitement and joy in the air, the pure genuine love in each smile between couples. When I think back to my wedding, I remember it being the happiest day of my life. I am so thankful for the visual reminders I get to look at everyday. I promise to capture those real, authentic, and beautiful moments, because those are the moments that you will cherish and reminisce on every time you look at the charming canvas hanging in your living room!