Amber Room Colonnade

Connecticut, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

"An Experience To Remember"

Established as CT's most prestigious reception site, the estate features twenty-six private acres of meticulously-landscaped gardens & courtyards, a 10,000 square foot elegantly-appointed ballroom, outdoor cverandas & award-winning cuisine of Executive Chef Chris Hatzis and Pastry Chef Monica Banas.

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

1 Stacey Rd, Connecticut, CT (203) 748-3800

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jason O

Let me start by saying if there was a 6th star or Elite Star or something like that, they earned it. We had our wedding planned at the Matrix for 09/10/2017. Unfortunately they went bankrupt and the wedding coordinator actually recommended to go to the Amber Room and speak to... Read More "Doug". We took her recommendation. Doug - he has a sense of ownership, urgency and (1) thing most businessmen lack is heart. Heart into what he does. He never stops smiling, keeps constant communication, very confident and MOST importantly, I didn't rent the Amber Room, I rented Doug! He ensured everything was in place, on time and to perfection in our eyes. Doug, I personally thank you again on this review for truly making our dream come true. Regardless the person, state or year, I will ALWAYS recommend the Amber Room for everything and anything possible because of your services. Gina - She was our banquet manager ensuring everything is going smoothly the day of the wedding. She checked on us literally, like every 10 minutes to make sure we were not in need of anything. I'll give some examples: we were assigned a personal attendant who made sure our glasses were never emptied, a flame for every cigarette I smoked, kept everyone away while me and my newly wife enjoyed our dinner and followed us to ensure we were short of nothing. Gina accommodated lighting, assisting with seating the guest with her team and her team worked effectively with her leadership. Outstanding leadership Gina and commitment to our wedding. Lastly, the establishment is BEAUTIFUL, celestial! If you want to the see the pictures, follow me on IG or FB to see for yourself. Seeing is believe. The front entrance is high class. The landscaping is something from Twilight (the movie). The whole area is big and open for party pictures and amazing background for your photographer to take. Inside, the whole place was re-modeled with new carpet, seats, paint, lighting... everything. I know this because I had my Junior prom, Senior prom and few other events but it never looked this NEW. Other places are nice, but the Amber Room is sexy. There is nothing above sexy folks. I just want to thank Doug, Gina and the entire staff of The Amber Room once again for making our dreams come true with your service and venue. Jason Ojeda and Jennifer Ojeda

BEST WEDDING EVER

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 TARA V

We just got married this week i.e. March 16'2014, kicking off the wedding season for 2014!!! Let me begin with this--we spent a lot of time visiting/reviewing wedding venues in and around CT/NY just to make sure we got what we wanted + some! The Amber Room won us over hands... Read More down with their impeccable professionalism, service and selection. Their willingness to accommodate us with our multi cultural menu choices and the ability to come up with umpteen ideas was simply exceptional. The staff was the biggest asset of this venue together with Doug, Luke and Gina as well as Chef Chris who went out of their way to ensure the event was a grand success. We had over 100 guests and the room looked gorgeous.We loved the up lighting and the overall décor of this venue. Together with all the good things going on with this venue, the food is literally the ICING ON THE CAKE! We have been to several weddings in our life and the food is the one thing one remembers! The amber room offers some of the most varied choices of menu selections served decadently and with finesse. Beyond the four walls of a typical wedding venue, the amber room offers a lovely selection of outdoor amenities for beautiful photo ops. We hardly had to go to multiple locations to get just that perfect snap! It was all captured in just that right moment on the premises.:-) Our guests are still raving about the great time they had on March 16th and have made it very clear that is was one of the best weddings they have attended in a while. Thank you Doug and staff for making it so effortless and memorable! This is everything one hopes for in a wedding!

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Julie Z

We loved having our wedding at the Amber room. Everything was taken care of for us. We told them what we wanted and it was done. Our attendant the day of was great and we never waited for anything we wanted. They really haloed make out day so perfect! There even was another... Read More wedding going on at the same time, but we would have never known if they didn't tell us. We are also still receiving compliments from out guests on how great the food was!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leslie D

I got married in August 2017 at the Amber Room. Alicia, my catering manager, was absolutely amazing! She was responsive, no matter when I called or emailed; but above all she was always pleasant and offering a smile! She went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect.... Read More During our site visit she was very thorough and prepared with all the details. The contract negotiation was smooth and I felt like I was getting a great value. Alicia & the Amber Room did not disappoint. The tasting was perfect and our favorite foods were incorporated into the day-of hors d'oeuvres selections. The planning process was seamless with Alicia and we were so blessed to have had her. The West Ballroom for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was absolutely stunning. The outdoor ceremony location has a natural runner with the beautiful stone pathway, and we got married right under the trees. There's even a water fountain! All of the outdoor spaces for photos were gorgeous! A special thank you also to Gina, our banquet manager, who picked up right where Alicia left off and executed the wedding flawlessly. A couple of other highlights about our wedding at the Amber Room: 1) The cake- it was absolutely beautiful and delicious! 2) The food- our guests are still raving about how delicious all of it was! 3) The service - from the service we received as the couple to the service all of our guests received, it was great! We didn't received any complaints. Our guests still tell us that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to. That is in large part to the Amber Room, so from the bottom of our hearts we thank you and your team! We could not have asked for a better wedding. You cannot go wrong with booking this venue. You get more than just the beautiful location; you are ensured a team that will dedicate themselves to making sure your special day is memorable, enjoyable, and stress-free!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Lisa G

We had our ceremony/reception at the Amber Room Colonnade, and we could not have chosen a better venue. We knew from our first meeting with Alisha, that we were in good hands. Alisha, Brad and the rest of the staff were so accommodating throughout the entire process. They... Read More were always available to answer any questions. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect! Our guests have not stopped talking about the food! Everything was delicious, from the cocktail hour to the dessert, no complaints. Definitely five stars. Thank you to the Amber Room for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kimberly G

We got married at the Amber Room on August 5, 2017 and after the amazing experience we had, we would wholeheartedly recommend. First, the Amber Room itself is in a great location. It is ten minutes away from hotels and shopping which was perfect for us and our guests. The... Read More inside has been recently remodeled and everything from the ballroom to the bathrooms looks clean, beautiful, and elegant. Though I didn’t get to see the outdoor space during cocktail hour, all of my guests commented on how spacious it was and how lovely it looked. While the grounds aren’t the most breathtaking for pictures, they are certainly adequate and we were able to get a lot of great shots. One of parts we loved most about the Amber Room though is the food. Traditionally, I feel like a lot of the weddings you go to serve food in two ways - mediocre food in large quantities or tasty food in small quantities. However, the Amber Room’s food was truly the exception to this. Their food was out of this world and the variety and enormity of the spread they put together was like nothing we’ve ever seen at other weddings. The day after the wedding, my family literally started writing up a list of all the delicious food we ate because we were blown away by it. To name a few (seriously only a few), there was everything from beef empanadas to coconut shrimp (must dip in pina colada sauce!), from lobster risotto balls to sliders, from beef skewers to bacon wrapped scallops, from broccoli quiche to clams casino. My guests are still raving about the food and how delicious it was and how every time they turned around, there was a plate of new tasty treats coming their way! Dinner itself was also fabulous. Portions are very large, but not at the expense of quality. And even with the big portions, most plates I saw getting picked up looked like they had practically been licked clean. Another great part about the Amber Room was the people you work with. Alisha was our main point of contact throughout the process and she was lovely. All of our interactions were always prompt and professional. She is friendly, flexible, and totally willing to work with you on whatever you need. On one occasion towards the end of our planning process, I had mixed up the date that we were supposed to meet with Alisha and when I called to let the Amber Room to let them know I was running late (after already driving for 30 minutes to get there), Dan informed me that we didn’t have a meeting and that unfortunately Alisha wasn’t in. Nevertheless, Dan and Gina said that they would be very happy to meet with us instead. During our meeting, we felt as though they were equally as pleasant and accommodating. And, their willingness to fit us in for a meeting despite my mistake really says a lot about them. On the night of our wedding, Gina was our coordinator and she did a great job of making sure our night went smoothly without ever being intrusive or overbearing. For the reasonable price, you are getting A LOT for your money - lovely, accommodating staff, delicious, plentiful food, and a beautiful, convenient venue. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Dorothy G

Absolutely gorgeous and amazing venue!!! The Amber Room is such a beautiful and meticulous place. I cannot say enough positive things about this place. Thank you Alisha, Olga and all of the staff of the Amber Room. We had the perfect wedding and we were well taken care of by... Read More all of the staff. Alisha was courteous and helpful from day one. The cake and food were amazing!! All of our guest could not stop talking about the food and the friendliness of the staff. I recommend the Amber Room for any type of event. If I could give 10 stars, I would! We will definitely keep this place in mind for future events.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Sasha K

The Amber Room exceeded our expectations and provided us with such a perfect day! The biggest thanks to Alisha, Olga, Doug, and Brad for being so helpful and being there for us every step of the way. From the planning process to throughout the wedding day, they were there to... Read More assist us, make sure we okay and that everything ran smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better day! The food was great and our guests can't stop raving about cocktail hour. Everything was perfect and would recommend the Amber Room to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Dahon S

I got married here 2 years ago and to anyone who is contemplating whether they should have your wedding/reception here, please do! We had to change our wedding date because I got into a car accident two weeks before our wedding, not only was Doug super understanding, but he went... Read More above and beyond to make sure the date we chose was available and made our wedding day unforgettable! one more thing, the food was AMAZING! Thank you Amber Room! This place is a hidden gem

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Riela B

I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Amber Room! I had my wedding on Memorial Day Weekend 2017 and it was more than I could have ever imagined! My now, husband, is stationed in North Carolina, so trying to plan a wedding so far from home was a bit challenging, but... Read More Doug made everything so easy and stress free for me. He was accommodating and listened to my needs and wants for my big day and tried everything he could to make it magical! The venue is truly stunning with a modern and classy feel. My guests will NOT stop talking about all of the delicious food, from cocktail hour to our surf and turf entrée and of course the most delicious wedding cake! Brad and Gina were such a huge help in making the room look so beautiful and perfect to exactly how I wanted the centerpieces set up, to the name card table and everything in between. Monica did our Wedding Cake and I had only met with her one time and showed her a picture of exactly how I wanted my cake to look like, and I was more than impressed. My cake was beautiful and more than I expected, let alone how moist and delicious it was. To this day, my guests still talk about that cake. It was truly the best experience I have ever had working with the Amber Room. Doug was there every step of the way and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue to hold one of the best days of my life! My wedding was amazing, and it was honestly and truly because of how amazing the Amber Room was and how Doug, Gina, Brad and Monica catered and cared about making my day perfect! THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Matthew G

Do not skip this review. We have so many compliments and praises to sing about the Amber Room that hopefully this review will do enough justice to have you stop by and meet the staff.  After planning a wedding, it is obvious that customer service means EVERYTHING and the Amber... Read More Room Colonnade proved to be Five star. We had our wedding at the Amber Room on 1/14/2017.  We chose the Amber Room because they were refreshingly different than the other 15+ venues we visited in CT/NY(many of which our friends were previously married). The amber room was modern and classy. The impressive reception room was large yet still made the wedding feel intimate. The dance floor was beautiful and spacious with a gorgeous overhanging dark bronze tiled ceiling and crystal chandelier. The absolute highlight and pleasure for us was working with Doug Polistena in planning our winter inspired wedding.  He provided imaginative suggestions and options for each of our rudimentary ideas and actually enhanced our vision. They did a great job setting up our centerpieces and decorations for the wedding day. Furthermore, Doug and his staff were available and responsive to our needs. Our guests arrived to a beautiful front entrance and greeted by a locally hired valet service (which is a must during the winter). The cocktail hour was a big hit with mini grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters and other creative passed horderves. Friends and family were sincerely blown away by the reception room that included lounge furniture by the dance floor. One of the biggest hits at wedding is a new age modern “photo booth” called the Magic Mirror. I was never one for pictures but we loved the way the giant interactive touch screen mirror re-invented photo booths. Doug’s attentiveness, attention to detail, and stress free persona made planning our wedding fun and exciting instead of a chore.  Doug was able to guide us when we needed help and proved to be a reliable source for recommending some great vendors.  The ability of the Amber room to create our vision of a winter theme was beyond impressive. All the best, Matt and Cathy Gallo

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lindsay B

We got married on October 29th 2016 at the Amber Room. From beginning to end it was the most fantastic experience. Everyone that works here did such an amazing job to make sure our day went off without a single flaw. And it did! We both highly recommend this venue! We also still... Read More have guests telling us how this is venue provided the best food they have ever had at a wedding as well. I can't thank you guys enough for everything that you did!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer R

We had an unforgettable and amazing wedding thanks to the Amber Room and all the amazing staff!!! Doug was extremely helpful from start to finish in our wedding process and we couldn't be more thankful. From start to finish the Amber Room took care of everything and made sure we... Read More had everything that we needed and more! We requested a Spanish/Latin meal choice and they were more than happy to work with us, needless to say our guests loved the food, and still talk about it. Special thanks to Gina, Olga, and Alisha for making sure everything was flawless, we are truly grateful! --Anthony & Jennifer Siguil

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelly E

We were beyond happy with how our wedding turned out at the Amber room. We first visited the Amber Room for a bridal show. We really liked the employees and the food at the show so we decided to schedule a visit with Alisha. We thought it was going to be way outside of our price... Read More range. When we met with Alisha she asked us what our budget was and worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted that day. We got married in October and the venue was gorgeous. We could not have gotten married on a prettier day or on prettier grounds. Alisha, Gina, Olga, and the whole staff made sure we were beyond happy and made our dreams come true. Throughout the whole process Alisha was extremely responsive (I asked many questions and always received a response the same day) The Amber Room made me feel like a million bucks and we could not have possibly asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

My husband Corey and I got married on August 27th and people are still talking about the wedding! We can’t say enough good things about our experience at The Amber Room Colonnade. One distinct word comes to mind for us; FAMILY! They really treat you as if you were a part of... Read More their family and only want the absolute best of the best! My husband and I knew we wanted to get married at The Amber Room from the very beginning, after all that is where he proposed to me! Can’t get more symbolic than that! From their décor, gardens, landscape, personnel, wait staff, service and of course food, THE FOOD, was to die for! People who came to our wedding that never been or gone to a wedding there, are still talking about it and how wonderful it was! The whole team made everything perfect! Doug the General Manager, Chris the Executive Chef, Gina the Banquet Manager, Monica the Pastry Chef, Alisha the Catering Sales Manager, and the rest of the team made it all happen! We are forever grateful and thankful to have had our wedding there and will forever remember that day in our hearts! Thank you to the entire Amber Room staff for an amazing day that we and our guests will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Robyn N

Perfect is the only word that comes to mind when I think of my wedding day. The staff at the Amber Room worked extremely hard to make this happen. Doug, Gina, and Brad went out of their way and over the top with every single detail. The room looked amazing! They executed every... Read More detail with perfection. The food- OMG!! Chris delivered the most amazing food ever. Every single person comments on how much food there was and how amazing everything tasted. I can't tell you how many people told me that this was the best wedding they've ever been to! Add in the photo booth and the French fry bar for two more huge hits! We had so much fun and it truly couldn't have been any better. At the end of the night, the staff helped me pack up everything and made sure we were good to go. The people at the Amber Room truly care about your day and truly want to make your event memorable and perfect. Thank you so much for making our dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jessica S

Working with the Amber Room was fabulous. When we met with Alisha, we knew we were in great hands. She was really good about helping us plan exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She was very responsive and very helpful in creating the extra special touches that we were... Read More looking for. We especially loved how they sat down they week of and went through every detail and when it would happen. The day of the wedding, the room looked exactly the way we had envisioned, it was perfect and the food was absolutely amazing! We had given the pastry chef a picture of a cake we were looking for and the cake was an exact replica and delicious too! We would absolutely recommend any events at the Amber Room, they are tremendously helpful and they do an amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Melissa L

My husband & I booked with Doug for our August 27, 2016 wedding at the Amber Room. We researched multiple venues first but after careful consideration we decided the Amber Room was absolutely perfect. I come from a 100% Portuguese family & the Amber Room is the only caterer that... Read More allowed some Portuguese influence from the outside - some appetizers & desserts. But honestly, without these additional apps & desserts, our guests said there was too much food, which in our culture is exactly what you look for at a wedding. We met with Doug several times over the course of a year & he was always available & always responded to emails & questions very quickly. The reception was absolutely flawless - the entire staff is beyond amazing & organized - we literally didn't have a single thing to worry about. We brought all of our sweetheart table props, favors, hand made menus, etc. a few days before with the intention of setting everything up the night before. But when we arrived, everything was already complete. The details and hard work that went into our reception went above & beyond anything we could have imagined. People are still talking about how this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Food was plentiful, delicious, and everything was super organized and in a timely manner. Olga is outstanding at her job - organized the bridal party the entire evening. Doug is beyond outstanding at his job - organized and detail oriented. Gina is also incredibly hard working. Huge kudos to Chris, the outstanding chef. And Monica, who baked our amazing cake and went by a couple photos I sent Doug for ideas. She created a lace themed cake which guests have also told us was the very best wedding cake they had ever eaten! In my honest opinion the Amber Room is truly the best at their work. They have years of experience & are incredibly easy & stress-free to work with. THANK YOU to the entire team who made our wedding day the best day of our lives! - Melissa & Greg Haynes

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kristin P

We got married September 10th and people are still taking about the wedding. It was perfect and that is large in part to the amazing staff at The Amber Room. Alisha met with me and my husband through out the process, answered my emails and hundreds on questions quickly. Alisha... Read More and Doug made the planning process so easy and worked with us on food choices, finding the right DJ and officiant. The grounds were beautiful for our outdoor ceremony. The staff drove guests to the ceremony area in golf carts so they wouldn't have to walk to far. The morning off they checked on us girls while getting ready in the large bridal suite. The night went off without a hitch. The food was AMAZING. People are still talking about how good it was. The bartender was funny and efficient, no one was ever waiting for drinks. I would recommend the Amber Room to anyone. I want to find another reason to have an event there because the process was so easy and stress free. Thank you Amber Room staff for an amazing night we, and our guests will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 AmandaRae M

First and foremost, it has to be said that Doug sold me on the Amber Room before I learned any details! He is amazingly accommodating and kind, and makes great effort to actually get to know his clients. He made sure that everything was perfect, and done exactly as we... Read More envisioned. He is the kind of person you want to be working with on your wedding day. Gina, our coordinator was also amazing, and the day would never have worked out so perfectly without her. I could not have asked for better people to work with. My bridal attendant,Olga, was there every step of the way, taking care of all of our needs, and even helping me when photographs were just becoming too much! As for the venue itself-- beautiful. We had a large wedding, so we needed a big space. I was concerned that the Amber Room looked too much like a typical wedding hall, however, Doug and his team completely transformed the space. It looked elegant and beautiful. The food was also a hit! I still have people coming up to me to talk about how amazing the food at our wedding was. All of these things coupled by the new renovations that have occurred (and are continuing to occur) make the Amber Room the perfect choice. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Amber Room!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Colleen M

My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect place to be married! Alisha the wedding coordinator was such a pleasure to work with! she was very fast responding to emails, calls, and accommodating to ALL of our needs from start to finish. The day of the wedding a... Read More thunderstorm started as all the guests were seated, groomsmen ready and awaiting for myself and the bridesmaids, within in 15 minutes the amber room staff moved the entire ceremony from the outside to under the tent outside. They turned a bride's fear into the most organized, calm situation. The ceremony ended up being beautiful and was still outside (under the tent)!! The food was incredible, cocktail hour was amazing, everyone was raving about the big dinner portions calling it "not your typical wedding food." Cake was delicious! French fry bar at the end of the night was a huge hit! the grounds are beautiful, great place to take tons of pictures! HIGHLY recommend the Amber Room!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janie W

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Amber Room Colonnade. From my first inquiry all the way to their follow up with me after the wedding the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. Alisha was beyond great, answered a ton of questions I had, made sure the... Read More entire process ran smoothly, had helpful ideas and advice, always quick to respond to any calls or emails. I did not deal with Doug too often but when I did he was very personable, always remembered the details of our wedding and also gave great suggestions. They both worked with us a lot to help us get the wedding we hoped for without breaking the bank. The day of the wedding was even better than I had hoped for. Olga took care of us and was never out of sight. She always made sure we had something to drink and eat, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times, and helped us sneak away if she noticed we were getting stuck with an extra chatty guest :) It was very convenient having the venue be on such beautiful grounds to take pictures. Besides the great service, the food was phenomenal. SO many people could not believe the abundance of food at cocktail hour, and the quality of steak we had for dinner. The cake we got that was included with the package was delicious and exactly like the picture I gave the baker. I have to say that with choosing the lowest priced package I did not expect the food to be as great as it was. I'm hoping to find a reason to plan another event at the Amber Room!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Katrina W

I will start off with saying that we chose this venue because a cousin had their sweet sixteen there and had a positive experience. I found the staff was great until we payed them in full. But even then we payed 20000 were told if We wanted a good Tasting we had to basically... Read More crash a wedding there.. Then the week of the wedding was awful we were told we could set up two days before then because of rain we weren't allowed then we were and when we did finally show up we found the white Chair covers we had payed for were covered in stains and holes and when my mom had approached them About it the general Manager and the lady who Was training to be one talked down to my mother yelled and we're just rude.. For a bride this kind of behavior is unacceptable when all That had to be done was Change the chair covers. After they finally agreed to Switch the chair covers the lady training To be manager came out with an even bigger attitude was Flinging chairs and telling my sister to "sit down and keep Her mouth shut" completely unprofessional eventually Doug had apologized and talked to my fiancé because at this point I was in tears... He gave us some things to make up for everyone's behavior including his own which is why they are getting 2 stars instead of one but then the day or the wedding I had ordered a groomsmen cake for my husband and they told family members they couldn't have any of it. And at the end of the night asked Me if they should just throw it out! The place it self is very nice and he saving grace of it all is Alisha who was a pleasure To work with.. But honesty for What you're Paying you can find a place just as nice minus the stress in ct

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kristen C

I had my wedding here July 15. The grounds are beautiful, numerous places to choose from for ceremony sites, I chose a grass area with lush greens all around. I worked with Alisha who was so good. About a month before my wedding date I called her asking to change ceremony sites,... Read More and with no hesitation we set up an appointment with her and the owner and went over everything. The day of, it was beautiful! Talk about flexibility. Guests absolutely raved about the hordourves. They said they were so good and they just. kept. coming. That made me so happy! And for dinner I was told there was extra prime rib, so they went around asking if any guests wanted seconds! And the cake - to die for! Lemon with raspberry compote - amazing, I can't wait to try it again in a year! Hats off to all the chefs! And my bridal attendant Olga was so attentive, always there to handle things without me even having to ask. Thanks Olga for making me feel like a Princess for a day! Would recommend this venue to all brides. Service and food was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kristen D

My husband and I were married at the Amber Room Colonnade on July 9th and it truly was a magical night. Working mainly with Doug was a great experience. He does whatever he can to make sure you are happy and that all the details are planned out. The other staff members were... Read More amazing, too. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable - and their timing for every part of the night was incredible. The guests kept raving that the appetizers were incredible and just kept coming - and the main course was amazing. Planning a wedding can be a huge hassle, but working with the staff at the Amber Room really helped eased any stress we had. They did a fantastic job. The grounds, the staff, the decorations, and the food are top notch.