AMBIANCE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.

Fairfield, NJ

New Jersey's Best Videographers & Photo Booths

Ambiance, shooting & editing in HD, is the leading videography company in New Jersey and has been in business for over 20 years. Customize your video by determining how much ceremony & reception will make the final cut, music selections and the level of effects. We now offers the hottest Photo Booth

$$

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

125 Clinton Road, Fairfield, NJ

Capturing Special Moments on 10/6/13

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Kristen C

I found Mike and Ambiance at a Bridal Show I went to with my mother and aunt. He was very personable!! You could tell he was truly interested in what we had to say and made us feel extremely comfortable right from the start. He sold us on the Photobooth!! It was lit up Purple at... Read More the time and I knew right away it was perfect. There was no turning back, Mike was our guy! After bringing my fiance to meet him at Utopia in Fairfield, He knew I had made the right decision, as he felt the same way about Mike and was extremely happy with the level of service we received. He was BOOKED! A few months later, as the wedding was around the corner, we heard some bad news and needed a new videographer asap. Sure enough, Mike was ready and willing to be our guy for that also. He made myself and my husband feel comfortable and at ease about the situation and wouldn't let us down. He worked around our budget, listened to our Do's and Don'ts, added some insight, and pointed us in the right direction. Our wedding day came, and Mike was right there capturing all the important and silly moments we will also remember. We are thankful for Mike and owe him the biggest thanks for coming through on such short notice!!! You are truly an amazing person, a great videographer and an absolute joy to work with. Thank you so much for being a part of our Special Day!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Jackie m

AMAZING!!! Mike with Ambiance Video Productions is amazing, talented and incredibly affordable. Mike was with us throughout the entire day, capturing all those unforgettable moments of our wedding day. He worked amazingly well with my photographers and at times we didn't even... Read More notice he was recording. Mike was truly a pleasure to work with and was very helpful and creative in suggesting poses for us to do. I ordered a wedding recap trailer which is a recap of the entire day. When we saw our wedding trailer, I was blown away and we were both left speechless. He did an outstanding job in making our day a truly unforgettable one! I would highly recommend Ambiance Video Productions to any bride!!

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Laura C

I happened to stumble upon Ambiance Video and Mike while shuffling through reviews on wedding planning websites. I really wanted to incorporate a brief slideshow and a short clip of us saying our "I Do's" at the reception. Many videographers told me that this was... Read More impossible. Mike listened to my idea and worked with us to make my vision a reality. He is a true pleasure to work with, and was one of our favorite vendors. The day of our wedding he captured every important moment. He was wonderful to work with the day of our wedding. At one point I realized that I forgot my bouquet downstairs in the bridal suite and Mike went to go get it for me! We were blown away when we saw our wedding highlight trailer. So many of our friends and family said that they had never seen such a wonderful recap before. When we received our video, we were equally blown away. Mike captured all of the big moments, as well as the small moments that are so easy to oversee because you are so caught up in all of the events of the day. It is so professionally done. Our wedding video is hands- down the most beautiful souvenir of the happiest day of our lives. It is something that we will always treasure and enjoy for many years to come. We highly recommend Mike and Ambiance Video- you won't be disappointed!

Complete Satisfaction

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Morgan K

We were referred to Ambiance Video through our wedding coordinator. Both my wife and I live in the Washington D.C. area and were unable to meet with other videographers in the area. However, I cannot imagine finding another company that would have delivered a better experience... Read More and product. As the groom, my only request was that the videographer seem essentially invisible throughout the ceremony and reception. I was surprised that I had a different take on my expectation because Michael became a part of the group and seemed as though he was a family friend just there with a camera. There were times throughout the night when he would ask my wife and I to do certain things, and it never came across as a nuissance. In fact, after seeing the video I was grateful he made these suggestions because it clearly created an opportunity for great footage. It wasn't just a week ago that I called Mike to see if he could expedite the completion of the final video so that we could have it for Christmas. To my surprise, I got a call just a few short days after that he had the trailer as well as the final video completed and ready for pick-up. Furthermore, he was very accommodating and went as far as meeting my wife close to her parent's home to deliver the video. This made it easy for her, as it avoided an hour and a half trip to NJ. Overall, I think that Ambiance Video delivers 100% on presentation, customer service, and quality of product. I am thankful our wedding coordinator gave us the reference. I would highly recommend for anyone in the surrounding area to use them for any event they are planning.

Blessing in Disguise

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Mike and his work. I had previously booked another videographer (18 mos before my wedding date) and around 6 wks prior to my wedding, I had unfortunately found out that he was no longer reliable and going under. Naturally, I was very upset... Read More and worried. My video and photos are extremely important to me (as that is all you have left after your wedding is over of course). I found Ambiance Video via Wedding Wire & was impressed by the reviews. I contacted Mike and by luck (or fate) he was available for my wedding date. I was initially worried booking with him so close to my wedding, but it was a true blessing in disguise. Mike eased all of my fears and worries. He was always readily available to meet and answer any questions, even when he was on vacation. On the day of the wedding, he was so sweet and I had no idea he was there. My family was so impressed by him. Our wedding trailer came out amazing, exceeding all my expectations. I received and continue to receive phone calls from friends and family members about how great our video is. As a bride (who did not drink), I can tell you from personal experience, that your wedding day is a blurr. There are so many special moments that you cannot recall or are fuzzy in your mind. Mike did a spectacular job of capturing those special moments without even knowing he was there. If you want an amazing, life-long memory of your special day, go with Mike of Ambiance.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Choosing Ambiance Video for our wedding was the best decision/investment ever!!! When my husband and I met Mike for the first time he was such a pleasure and took his time to explain the different packages and options we had to chose from. My husband decided to go for the... Read More photobooth and i am so glad he splurged on that as it was such a hit the day of our wedding. Our guests had so much fun taking pictures with the different props they provide and our scrapbook will forever remind us of how much fun everyone had. The day of the wedding Mike showed up with props for my video shoot and he was full of ideas and suggestion, enough that he was even inspiring my photographer!!!. Mike worked very hard the entire night capturing every single moment of our night.... We picked up our video and I was floored with the work and the editing he did that it brought tears to my eyes. I relived every single moment of my special day all over again, even the moments that i had missed. I usually don't recommend services to others but i highly recommend Mike (Ambiance Video)!!! His prices are reasonable and his work above superior. Thank you Mike from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Amazing video!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

I used Ambiance Video Productions for my wedding in June 2014. They were completely professional and blended in the background without getting in the way of things. They provided an absolutely beautiful video!!!!! I would absolutely refer them to other brides.

Creative and memorable!!!!! Picture perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

Mike at Ambiance Video did such an incredible and perfect job on our wedding video and we would highly recommend him for any special occasion, especially weddings!!! He's a truly gifted videographer that delivered a very touching and moving video using creative techniques and... Read More sentimental notions. Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are to have had him as our videographer and be such a special part of our day! I would highly recommend him to any bride who is looking for a genuine and reasonable videographer to capture every moment of the most important day of your life! He is the best!!!!

Thank you Ambiance Video!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Tara P

Thank you to Ambiance Video for capturing our wedding day beautifully! We cannot say enough good things about Ambiance Video! From the very beginning, Mike was so easy to work with, he took time to review every little detail with us, and was always quick to respond to any calls... Read More or emails with questions we had. He is incredibly talented, professional, and friendly. Mike blended in as if he was one of the guests at our wedding, everyone loved interacting with him. We are beyond thrilled with our wedding video, including the trailer. In just a short 5 minutes, he hit every single highlight of the day and truly depicted the love and joy we felt. He puts so much thought in getting every single little detail on film. We are grateful for the moments he captured for us. We look forward to reliving our wedding day for years to come and will always treasure our video. I would highly recommend Ambiance Video to anyone who wants to capture all of the important moments of your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Mike from Ambiance Video ROCKED

Reviewed on 6/05/2014

My husband and I got married one month ago. We were working on a very small budget, but decided that hiring a videographer was one splurge that was worth it. Turns out there were no budget worries at all- Ambiance Video had many packages to choose from and was able to... Read More accommodate our tight budget. During the ceremony and reception we could barely tell there were cameras following us at all (except when we would look over and see Mike cheering us on as if he was one of our personal guests). He had a way of making us feel as though he himself enjoyed being a part of our day. Less than a month later we got the email that our wedding trailer was ready..woohoo! In this short 3:36 min video- he captured sweet moments between friends and family that are dear to our hearts, shots of us partying and having a great time, and even snuck in our wedding vows. It was the perfect mix of fun and sentiment. It was short enough to share with those who don't necessarily need to sit through our entire wedding video, but were able to get a sneak peak. Only a few days after the trailer was ready, our full video was ready to be picked up (Blu-Ray btw)....we are ecstatic to see what it has in store. Mike has a passion for his work, and it was evidently clear that he cares about each event individually. We were truly lucky to have had him capture our day- as these will be the solid memories we will have to carry with us into the future.

A review on my wedding video experiance

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Amy R

Hi, my name is Amy and I recently just got married in April 2013. I could not be any happier with the videographer we chose for our wedding. He was wonderful! He captured every special moment of that day, interviewed our guests, which was really sweet to watch later on in our... Read More wedding DVD and he was so up front about every detail, He never left any thing out. We had no surprises in the end! Our wedding DVD was amazing! He did such a wonderful job. I could not stop watching it for almost a month! And it is something that we will have forever to show our children and grand children some day. I highly recommend Ambiance Video Productions to any bride and groom! You will definitely not be disappointed!

Dawn

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Dawn K

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He accommodated all of our requests and the video came out great!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Lindsey S

Extremely professional! Highly recommended. Mike was a pleasure to work with. I have absolutely no complaints.

Wedding Videography Services

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Tynesha B

Mike from Ambiance Video was very pleasant to work with. His high definition video services are reasonably priced for the high quality of work that you receive. My wife and I ran into a few issues before and during the wedding and Mike was able to work around our circumstances... Read More with no hesitation. He is very accommodating. I would definitely recommend him for your videography needs. I will be contacting him for my future videography needs as well. Wish i could give Mike 10 stars!

Everyone Loved IT!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Tracie G

Ambiance Video was our vendor for the photo booth at our wedding. The white photo booth with red carpet looked great and was a huge draw for our guests. We loved all of the photos, our scrapbook, and the DVD messages left by our guests. It was both completely professionally... Read More handled and well done. Everyone loved it and had a great time with it. I highly recommend booking a photo booth package from Ambiance Video!

Couldn't be happier with the service!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Joyce E

Ambiance Video made our wedding amazing! Our guests really loved the photo booth and props. My 3 year old niece even cried at the end of the wedding because she wanted to take more photos! The service was phenomenal. Ambiance even customized the booth lighting and photo strips... Read More for us. Mike was so helpful and very responsive to emails and calls. I would highly recommend Ambiance for weddings and parties. I will continue to tell my friends and family how wonderful you are.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Alison I

Mike was there from the very beginning getting my groom set up for the big "I Dos" He was with us throughout all the big moments of the day and worked well with our photographer in order to make sure that lighting was good for both of them. I would highly recommend them. They... Read More are also incredibly affordable and a general pleasure to work with.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Traci L

Ambiance video was incredible from the moment I hired them all the way until I received my video! They were on top of every detail, he didnt get in the way of anything, you hardly knew he was there but yet caught every moment of our day! They put the video together so nicely... Read More and did everything I asked for...Mike was extremely helpful in everyway...and the price is right for really good quality! I would highly recommended Ambiance and would use them for any occasion in future I may have!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Evana F

Ambiance Video Production did an absolute amazing job capturing every moment and detail of our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with how are video turned out. It is something that I will have forever to look back on and remember our wedding day by. Mike and his team are... Read More great to work with, they pay attention to detail and treat you like gold! I would highly recommend Ambiance to any bride.

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Rebecca T

Mike and the staff at Ambiance were amazing! The photobooth was beatiful, fully staffed & they even brought props! This was the BEST value per dollar that we spent on our ENTIRE WEDDING! Thanks!

Standard

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Brooke V

Ambiance Video Productions were very kind and helpful throughout the whole time leading up to the wedding. They never contacted me beforehand to ask what kind of videography I wanted/what I wanted taped, but they showed up on time and got all the shots- even ones I wouldn't have... Read More thought of, like my dad helping me out of the limo. At times there were some really cheesy shots he wanted us to pose for, but overall it came out good, they got everything I wanted, and it was exactly what I expected. They did not make my actual wedding video, I only paid for the raw footage (my sister is a media productions major and she is putting together the video for us), so if you're having them make a video I could not give feedback on what that'd look like. They were very helpful in telling my sister which products she'd need to upload their footage onto her computer, so if you're looking to have someone personal edit your video I'd recommend using them to tape the raw footage.

Exceptional service!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Mary K

We were so very happy with our photobooth from Ambiance Video! There were TWO attendants working the booth, they brought their own props, put together a beautiful book, and have an amazing photobooth itself. The photobooth is completely white so it looks so fresh and clean.... Read More It also has lights up top which you can choose your colors or do a rainbow of colors, and you can choose your own music to play inside the booth. And they don't get updet when the kids asked to keep a prop! Thank you so much!!!

Timeless Wedding Video

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Janine G

I used Ambiance Video Productions for our wedding video. Mike was so wonderful to work with from start to finish. He will so helpful with ideas to make our video timeless that we will never forget. I'm so happy with all the video. I can’t wait to show all my family the big... Read More day that couldn’t make our wedding. I would highly recommend Ambiance Video Productions for your wedding or next event.

great videographer

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 catherine c

Ambiance did an excellent job. From the moment I met our videographer he made me feel so comfortable. I never felt that he was "in the way" yet he was always around. Very professional, and worked very well with the photographer.

O'Rourke Wedding

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Rosalind O

Wow, wow, wow. Mike is terrific. I can NOT wait to see the video. I also rented a photobooth from him. It was the best idea of all. Everyone had a blast and the props were just too funny.

TO AMBIANCE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, INC.