New Jersey's Best Videographers & Photo Booths

Ambiance, shooting & editing in HD, is the leading videography company in New Jersey and has been in business for over 20 years. Customize your video by determining how much ceremony & reception will make the final cut, music selections and the level of effects. We now offer the hottest Photo Booth

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

125 Clinton Road, Fairfield, NJ (201) 982-3157

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Melissa M

Michael was absolutely amazing. My now husband didn't even want a videographer, but I begged him on this one. We heard of Ambiance through a friend, and immediately connected with Michael during our phone conversation. His price was right within our range, and he kept in touch... Read More leading up the whole 14 months we booked him until our date. He kept tabs on all friends and family which was SO helpful when we needed them for a shot, and my nervous dad was truly put at ease with him. He made it feel easy taking those "candid moments" and came with so much energy (and earlier than expected!) that I just cannot say enough good things about him. We just got our teaser trailer, and everyone I know cried and laughed watching it. I couldn't be happier with Michael and Ambiance video. An absolutely great company and person.

Delivered as Promised, But with a Smile!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

My wife and I were led to Ambiance Video through our photographer, LaModa Studios, who suggested we look Ambiance since they have generally worked well together. We met with Mike from Ambiance, and we were immediately comfortable with him; he has one of those personalities that... Read More is immediately friendly. Unlike some of the other videographers we met in our journey to finding a videographer, Mike was laid back, didn't use pressure tactics to sell us on his services, was willing to work within our budget, and was reasonably priced for our wedding date. After some careful consideration, and reading the reviews for Ambiance Video on various websites, we chose Mike because of his people skills and his ability to work within our budget. We were confident that this would transpire well to our wedding day, and leave us with one less thing to worry about. We negotiated a few changes in the contract and inked it about four months before the big day. We had occasional conversations with Mike leading up to the wedding, and all of them were extremely pleasant and productive. He is extremely friendly, willing to work with you, and isn't resistant when changes occur. All-in-all he's cheerful to work with. Come the wedding day, I barely noticed Mike being there. There's something said about that, because great service is generally unrecognized. That is the truth in our case. It was so polished and uncoerced that it just blended into the background with fluidness and ease like a ballerina. Mike called on use very few times that day, and he just found a way to make things easy. If you are planning a wedding, it's important to note that when you meet with Mike, you get Mike at your wedding. He's not subbing out his work. That's something that my wife I found to be very important! We received our video as promised several months after the wedding. Mike even shipped it to use at no additional charge when we couldn't pick it up. It came on Blue-ray in the distinctive Blue ray case. We watched it the same day we were extremely happy with the production. My wife and I spent a lot of time and effort finding the right people and companies for our special day. What we discovered was that there are a lot of callous and ungenuine people in the wedding industry who we felt would nickel and dime us, were price gouging us, or just wouldn't provide dependable services. There were many we felt comfortable with, but price was just not within our budget. Ambiance was the right fit for us, and Mike hit a home run. I would highly recommend his services for your event.

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Jackie m

AMAZING!!! Mike with Ambiance Video Productions is amazing, talented and incredibly affordable. Mike was with us throughout the entire day, capturing all those unforgettable moments of our wedding day. He worked amazingly well with my photographers and at times we didn't even... Read More notice he was recording. Mike was truly a pleasure to work with and was very helpful and creative in suggesting poses for us to do. I ordered a wedding recap trailer which is a recap of the entire day. When we saw our wedding trailer, I was blown away and we were both left speechless. He did an outstanding job in making our day a truly unforgettable one! I would highly recommend Ambiance Video Productions to any bride!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Christina A

Mike from Ambiance is a true artist! He shot my wedding a week ago and he was so professional and friendly. He was non-intrusive, where we forgot he was even filming us. Mike was able to capture and edit special moments from our wedding and created a Same Day Edit that... Read More everyone loved!! I would highly recommend Ambiance Video Productions for their professionalism and their affordability!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Danielle M

Mike is a true artist! He had an amazing vision for the video of my day and I couldn't have imagined anything better!! His calming personality made me feel comfortable and beautiful all day! During the photo shoot after the ceremony he had amazing shots set up and really just... Read More laughed and had fun with us. The drone was a great addition to the video as well. During the reception I don't even remember seeing Mike at all, however he managed to capture and appropriately edit every special moment from the evening! I can't thank Ambiance Video and Mike enough for giving me the most amazing highlight trailer and video to have as a remembrance of my wedding day. From a customer service point of view he and his team worked amazingly well at a package that was affordable for me. Additionally they always got back to my inquiries promptly and with enthusiasm for my event. I highly recommend Mike for all your photography and videography needs!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Melissa G

Michael and his team at ambiance video were fantastic!! Throughout the entire planning process, Mike was extremely professional and such a pleasure to work with. On the day of our wedding, he shared great ideas for poses and footage, worked well with our photographer, and was... Read More just awesome!! We just received the link to our trailer and it was absolutely breathtaking! We cannot wait to see the finished product.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Danielle R

Nothing but a POSITIVE experience! We originally had another videographer booked who was not responsive to our calls and emails. It was getting close to our wedding date and we were very worried. Our friend highly recommended Mike and Ambiance Video Productions to us. We decided... Read More to switch and it was the BEST decision we could have ever made. Mike and his team are talented, professional, reliable and couldn't be nicer. Mike was so accommodating. Anything we asked for was no problem. I didn't have to worry for a second on my wedding day. The trailer and feature film was delievered on time. There were some things I felt my photographer missed, which Mike was able to capture on film. He offered to convert the clips into jpeg format for me. That was an extra bonus! Mike and the Ambiance Video team are a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for your big day. THANK YOU AMBIANCE!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Samantha A

Michael at ambiance videos is the most amazing videographer! He went above and beyond with capturing great photos and videos and even brought a drone! He dedicated so much time to filming my guests and bridal party and was so fun to be around! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Olyvia R

Mike is fantastic! My husband and I are so happy with our video and the level of professionalism Mike had throughout our entire process. He is very accommodating, patient, and will give you great advice if you are unsure about things. Every shot he captured was perfect and... Read More the clarity of the video was outstanding. You owe it to yourself to hire Mike as your wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Leeanna f

I cannot recommend ambiance video enough! They are so talented, its ridiculous. They are a great team of very experienced and skilled editors and videographers who are super professional and really good people who will give you the best wedding day experience and final product... Read More out there (and their prices are very reasonable and fair!) Two different friends of mine were married this year also and had videographers from NYC and Westchester that charged more than twice as much- my videos are leaps and bounds better than theirs. When I was looking for a DJ & speaking with several I asked one (who i didnt book) if there were any videographers that were especially great- he raved about Mike & Ambiance, saying they always impressed him at events he did and then he had an amazing experience using them for his own wedding. From start to finish, they were a class act dream team to work with. Mike is very professional but also a genuinely kind, great guy. The videographer on my weddings day, Joe, was just awesome. He got so many amazing shots and didn't miss one amazing moment, yet he was not intrusive or "in your face" in any way. There were so many moments where I didn't even notice him there, but when I got my videos I realized he was filming away, without even being noticed- that takes a lot of skill! THAT's what you want in a videographer. Many videographers at weddings I've attended seemed to be in the way so often- never with Joe, not once. Also so important, he was so cool to spend the day with- you WILL be spending almost as much time that day with ur photographer and videographer as you will with your soon to be spouse, so it's so important that they're fun and really enjoyable to be around- and Joe was! When the footage came back, we were blown away. They knocked it out of the park. The video is really like a piece of art, like a Hollywood film. When I shared the trailer on social media, several people said they cried, as it was that touching, even people I don't know very well! Edited flawlessly, every important moment included perfectly. Every time I watch the trailer & full length videos they get better and better (and I've been watching them embarrassingly often! haha But they're THAT good). Each time I see new things, I laugh, I cry, & I honestly feel so thankful that we found Ambiance. Brides & Grooms-to-be- Your big day WILL fly by and parts will pass by as a blur, so a great videographer is one thing I'd recommend never going without. Every bride I know who went without one, regrets it so much. These videos from Ambiance let me relive that day and put me right back in these moments of the happiest day of my life. As special as they are to me now, I know when I am able to relive that day through them in 10, 30, or 50 years, they will be even more meaningful and precious, if that's possible. These pieces of art Ambiance creates captures the most important day of your entire life so perfectly, I truly can't imagine it being done any better than they did it. Mike- I know you didn't ask me to write a review (I rarely do reviews) and sorry for the length, but after getting videos I am so happy with and proud of, I was excited to share my experience. Thank you so much! And thank you Joe!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Ashley G

My husband and I were going back and forth deciding whether we should book a videographer for our wedding but once we met Mike and saw his work we knew it was a no brainer. From our initial meeting to our last, Mike went above and beyond. He was our easiest vendor to work with... Read More due to his professionalism and easy going attitude. On the actual day he was so non intrusive that the guests didn't even remember him being there and he was able to capture all aspects of the day. In our wedding trailer and video he was able to catch our personalities and love for each other so perfectly you would think he had known us for years! We laughed and we cried while watching and hiring Mike was the best decision we ever made. We can not stop watching our video and I am so grateful that we are able to relieve our day over and over again. I was sad when we had our last meeting with him because he became like family to us. One piece of advice I would give any bride planning their wedding is to hire a videographer and make sure you hire Mike at Ambiance because he is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jennifer S

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, or going back and forth with all of the options out there... STOP right now, you've found Mike at Ambiance Video. Mike and his team are truly professional artists behind the camera, with a true passion and joy for... Read More videography, and capturing all of the highlights, details, planned and unplanned moments. Mike puts himself right in the action, and will connect with your guests to help read the energy and excitement of your day, but is completely quiet, and respectful with a giant grin on his face. He will work with your photographer to ensure the day runs smoothly and works as a team player with every vender. When your wedding video arrives you'll find yourself laughing, crying, and filled with the emotions of the day. There were moments captured that I had forgot about, details documented, family recorded, and every second was captured with beauty. This is not your traditional wedding video, this is a true masterpiece of your wedding day. You'll be excited to share it, watch it over and over again, and to relive the moment you got to marry your best friend. <3 On a side note, I was lucky enough to meet Mike working as a professional wedding photographer. That only means that when I came to planning my own wedding I was picky as hell when it came to selecting a video company. Only one videographer came time mind that I had worked with over the years, and that was Ambiance Video. I've worked with Mike and two of his associates over the years and they blow it away with their attention to detail, calmness and true joy expressed while behind the camera. Jenn & Mollie

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Noelle F

My husband and I were so pleased with the services we received from Ambiance Video Productions. Michael was such a pleasure to work with and helped us capture all our favorite memories from our special day!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Two months before our wedding, I decided that I wanted to have a videographer to capture our wedding day. I already had an amazing photographer booked, but I wanted to be able to relive the moments that would go by far too quickly. I was worried I would not find anyone in that... Read More short of time that would meet the expectations of what I wanted to have captured and be within our budget, but I figured I would give it a shot. Like anyone who looks for a recommendation, I went onto the wedding websites to review ratings for different videographers. The first company I called I felt was extremely overpriced for the packages they were offering, so I didn’t even consider them. The second, and final call I made, was to Ambiance Video Productions Inc. When I got on the phone with Mike, the conversation flowed so nicely that I felt like we had known each other for years. He was extremely easy to talk to, and knew exactly what it was that I wanted to capture. He answered every question I had (I was a nervous bride, so I had a lot of questions), and was extremely accommodating; I knew that he was the guy for us. I met Mike the day of our wedding. While he was not available to stay and shoot our whole wedding day, he went out of his way to come to the venue, just to introduce himself (since we talked quite a bit over the past few months), I thought it was really great, I didn’t even ask him to do that! To take things a step further, he offered to stay and shoot whatever footage he could, just as a courtesy to us. That was above and beyond any expectation we had, and I was more than grateful that he did that for us! He stayed in the bridal suite with the girls, and his main assistant Kurt, was with the guys. When Mike had to leave, his other assistant Danny stepped in, to capture the rest of the day. I have to also give kudos to Kurt and Danny, who did an awesome job over the course of the day. They were so friendly and great to work with, I didn’t have to look for them, or tell them what to capture, they were always in the right place, at the right time. They captured so many things that I feel like we didn’t get to see (because ladies/gents, you will miss certain parts of the wedding). We got our video back recently, and I have to say, it came out AMAZING. It was like reliving the day, from start to finish. The video captured more than we could have ever anticipated, even the finer details, like the rose petals in the aisle, the champagne glasses waiting for the guests, and the dinner menu on the tables. Wanting to have a videographer at the wedding was one of the best last minute-decisions we could have made, but choosing Ambiance Video is an absolute no-brainer. I highly recommend Mike and his staff to be your videographer for your next occassion.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Christine F

We had a great experience with Mike from start to finish. Couldn’t have asked for a more friendly, professional, and easy-going vendor to work with. Thank you to Mike and the Ambiance Video Productions Team for an incredible wedding video.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Julia N

I found Mike from Ambiance Video through The Knot and Wedding Wire. From the first time my husband and I met Mike, we knew he was the perfect fit for us. Mike is personable, laid back, professional and most importantly, RELIABLE. Mike worked well with our photographer who he... Read More never met before our wedding day. The best part is Mike edited our wedding video himself. Our wedding video was beautiful and delivered as promised! I highly recommend Ambiance Video to all couples, especially since a wedding video is something to cherish for all the years to come.

Love mike Nebbia

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 kelli p

Mike was the absolute best. Not only did he work seemlessly with the photographer to get great shots. He set up his own if he felt it would be a missed opportunity and took still shots as well. He's flexible and amazing to work with. Makes you feel very comfortable. Not pushy or... Read More annoying. Would have never known he was there!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Erica C

Worked with Michael for our wedding on 8/30/15 (found him here online) Most of my other vendors came recommended by friends, so I took a chance with using wedding wire...Michael turned out to be great to work with from the get go. All of our email exchanges were professional... Read More but Michael always had a way of getting me excited for our big day! He was fairly priced and i felt confident he would be great for our wedding. The day of our wedding, he was on time (early) and great to work with. He knew exactly where our hotel was and our wedding venue, so he knew his way around both placed. He made sure to capture every moment and treated the day like his own. he made my wedding party feel comfortable and was great all around. I cant wait to see our video. He got it done in 6 weeks and is on its way. I have recommended Michael to 3 friends and recommend him to all of the ppl reading this review!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again Michael.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

After shopping around for wedding videographers, we finally found Ambiance. We first met with Mike a year before our wedding and from that initial meeting we knew we wanted to use his services to capture our wedding day. He was friendly, professional, and understood what we... Read More wanted for our video. On the day of our 4/18 wedding central NJ, Mike bounced back and forth between the bride and groom’s hotel rooms, drove to multiple locations, and was there to capture all of the special moments! He was extremely professional and worked well with our photographers. Mike was also very patient in working with us to develop our video. He answered all of our questions and even handled our requests! We love our wedding video and will treasure it for years to come! Thank you Mike! - Gretchen & Brian

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Laura C

I happened to stumble upon Ambiance Video and Mike while shuffling through reviews on wedding planning websites. I really wanted to incorporate a brief slideshow and a short clip of us saying our "I Do's" at the reception. Many videographers told me that this was... Read More impossible. Mike listened to my idea and worked with us to make my vision a reality. He is a true pleasure to work with, and was one of our favorite vendors. The day of our wedding he captured every important moment. He was wonderful to work with the day of our wedding. At one point I realized that I forgot my bouquet downstairs in the bridal suite and Mike went to go get it for me! We were blown away when we saw our wedding highlight trailer. So many of our friends and family said that they had never seen such a wonderful recap before. When we received our video, we were equally blown away. Mike captured all of the big moments, as well as the small moments that are so easy to oversee because you are so caught up in all of the events of the day. It is so professionally done. Our wedding video is hands- down the most beautiful souvenir of the happiest day of our lives. It is something that we will always treasure and enjoy for many years to come. We highly recommend Mike and Ambiance Video- you won't be disappointed!

Complete Satisfaction

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Morgan K

We were referred to Ambiance Video through our wedding coordinator. Both my wife and I live in the Washington D.C. area and were unable to meet with other videographers in the area. However, I cannot imagine finding another company that would have delivered a better experience... Read More and product. As the groom, my only request was that the videographer seem essentially invisible throughout the ceremony and reception. I was surprised that I had a different take on my expectation because Michael became a part of the group and seemed as though he was a family friend just there with a camera. There were times throughout the night when he would ask my wife and I to do certain things, and it never came across as a nuissance. In fact, after seeing the video I was grateful he made these suggestions because it clearly created an opportunity for great footage. It wasn't just a week ago that I called Mike to see if he could expedite the completion of the final video so that we could have it for Christmas. To my surprise, I got a call just a few short days after that he had the trailer as well as the final video completed and ready for pick-up. Furthermore, he was very accommodating and went as far as meeting my wife close to her parent's home to deliver the video. This made it easy for her, as it avoided an hour and a half trip to NJ. Overall, I think that Ambiance Video delivers 100% on presentation, customer service, and quality of product. I am thankful our wedding coordinator gave us the reference. I would highly recommend for anyone in the surrounding area to use them for any event they are planning.

Blessing in Disguise

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Mike and his work. I had previously booked another videographer (18 mos before my wedding date) and around 6 wks prior to my wedding, I had unfortunately found out that he was no longer reliable and going under. Naturally, I was very upset... Read More and worried. My video and photos are extremely important to me (as that is all you have left after your wedding is over of course). I found Ambiance Video via Wedding Wire & was impressed by the reviews. I contacted Mike and by luck (or fate) he was available for my wedding date. I was initially worried booking with him so close to my wedding, but it was a true blessing in disguise. Mike eased all of my fears and worries. He was always readily available to meet and answer any questions, even when he was on vacation. On the day of the wedding, he was so sweet and I had no idea he was there. My family was so impressed by him. Our wedding trailer came out amazing, exceeding all my expectations. I received and continue to receive phone calls from friends and family members about how great our video is. As a bride (who did not drink), I can tell you from personal experience, that your wedding day is a blurr. There are so many special moments that you cannot recall or are fuzzy in your mind. Mike did a spectacular job of capturing those special moments without even knowing he was there. If you want an amazing, life-long memory of your special day, go with Mike of Ambiance.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Choosing Ambiance Video for our wedding was the best decision/investment ever!!! When my husband and I met Mike for the first time he was such a pleasure and took his time to explain the different packages and options we had to chose from. My husband decided to go for the... Read More photobooth and i am so glad he splurged on that as it was such a hit the day of our wedding. Our guests had so much fun taking pictures with the different props they provide and our scrapbook will forever remind us of how much fun everyone had. The day of the wedding Mike showed up with props for my video shoot and he was full of ideas and suggestion, enough that he was even inspiring my photographer!!!. Mike worked very hard the entire night capturing every single moment of our night.... We picked up our video and I was floored with the work and the editing he did that it brought tears to my eyes. I relived every single moment of my special day all over again, even the moments that i had missed. I usually don't recommend services to others but i highly recommend Mike (Ambiance Video)!!! His prices are reasonable and his work above superior. Thank you Mike from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Amazing video!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

I used Ambiance Video Productions for my wedding in June 2014. They were completely professional and blended in the background without getting in the way of things. They provided an absolutely beautiful video!!!!! I would absolutely refer them to other brides.

Creative and memorable!!!!! Picture perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

Mike at Ambiance Video did such an incredible and perfect job on our wedding video and we would highly recommend him for any special occasion, especially weddings!!! He's a truly gifted videographer that delivered a very touching and moving video using creative techniques and... Read More sentimental notions. Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are to have had him as our videographer and be such a special part of our day! I would highly recommend him to any bride who is looking for a genuine and reasonable videographer to capture every moment of the most important day of your life! He is the best!!!!