Photography just got more awesome.

AMC Photography offers creative and artistic wedding photography in New York + New Jersey. Please visit www.amcpix.com for more information.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Darlene

Ann Maries work speaks great lengths just from a moments glance. After months of searching I stumbled upon AMC Photography, the amount of relief that came over me was calming yet exciting. I knew immediately I had to contact her and set a date to meet her. After meeting Ann... Read More Marie in NYC, we knew she was the photographer for us. It was important to my former fiancé Andrew, that the person we pick makes him feel comfortable. We both have worked with photographers who are extremely rude, demanding and artificial. He made it clear to me that whoever it was that accompanied us that day was not going to possess those traits and would be talented but easy to get along with. Ann Marie was and is insanely talented, super cute and really fun to hang out with! After she shot our engagement pictures, Andrew had turned to me and said “Wow, that was a lot of fun! I wanna do that again!” that was a big moment for us, we knew that she was going to make our wedding day extremely efficient and capture its beauty. On the wedding day, none of those expectations fell short. I had a very large bridal party of 12+ women and she handled each one of the girls and 8+ men with professionalism and efficiency. We even had a few bridesmaid-zillas and she redirected me and had me come with her into Andrew's room to help distract and remind me that their problems are not my problems. She also reminded us that this day is about Andrew and I and its turning out wonderfully. It was so relaxing to have her say those things because she had placed what matters most back into perspective. Having Ann Marie around was like having a good friend along my side the whole wedding day. Her energy is extremely confident and calm and she is so much more than an really, REALLY good photographer! Our guests loved her! Ann Marie has a very special place in Andrew and I's heart. Each person who attended the wedding couldn’t believe how amazingly cool, fun and professional she was! She was never “in the way”. We wanted her to be in some photographs with us because we love her that much, so it was off to the Photo Booth! We considered her like a guest and we wanted her to be treated with having a relaxing fun time while she captured our “best day ever”. Ann Marie is truly talented, thoughtful and giving human-being. This is more to her than a business this is a passion. She is one of those rare people that take pride in each special moment she is capturing and it shows in her photographs. We have had a ton of brides & grooms wanting to be introduced to Ann Marie because of all these traits she possesses. Andrew and I will be using Ann Marie for any future events and we cannot wait for her to capture us growing into a family. Thank you Ann Marie for being the perfect person to spend by our sides on the wedding day and being the perfect professional to capture the beauty of our wedding. Your talent and personality surpasses any other “vendor” we worked with and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making us look and feel super special! We love AMC Photography!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Lauren Kelly G

Working with Ann Marie was nothing short of a dream! After researching and speaking with several photographers, I was fortunate enough to find Ann Marie on The Knot and within just a few moments of meeting with her I knew she was the perfect fit for our engagement + wedding... Read More photos. Ann Marie captures the emotion behind each image, and just one peek at your wedding photos will evoke all those same feelings, easily reliving the best day of your life over and over. All those sweet moments with my now husband that I may have otherwise forgotten, photographed so perfectly that we’re instantly taken back. We are incredibly thankful to have had Ann Marie with us throughout the wedding planning process and we enthusiastically recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Theresa Y

Working with Ann Marie for our photos was a lot of fun! My handsome husband is not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Ann Marie has a compatible sense of humor and was able to get him to relax. Every photo she captured of him (and us) is great and everyone is so... Read More amazed with our photos. We hired her to do our engagement and wedding photos, but due to personal reasons (her adorable son!) we had to schedule the engagement shoot with another photographer. Ann Marie took care of all the details for that, and in the spring did a mini-session for us at the park where we were getting married. Our mini-shoot photos came out great, and we felt comfortable going into the wedding day having worked with her already and knowing she was familiar with the venue. We’re so happy with her work, and I can’t stop looking at our photos!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kara A

Ann Marie was such a creative, talented, and fun photographer to work with! We got married at The Garrison, which is located in New York state and has such incredible views and beautiful grounds. Ann Marie knew just where to photograph us and the pictures are breath-taking. She... Read More was able to capture every single emotion of the day! Her artistic sensibility makes her to stand out from other photographers. Besides being an amazing photographer, she is a down-to-earth and awesome person and it was a pleasure to spend the day with her. I would recommend Ann Marie to anyone and will be using her for my future photography needs!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Rachael T

Working with Ann Marie was such a pleasure! From our engagement photos to our wedding day, she made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing along the way. The way she captured the most special moments of our lives will bring us joy for years to come. So glad to have been... Read More able to work with her and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was working with Ann Marie during our engagement sessions and wedding. I found AMC Photography through the knot and feel extremely lucky that I did. It was raining the day that we planned our engagement session, so she actually took a... Read More second round of pictures on a sunny day for us! We were married during a horrible hurricane/Nor'easter in October, but she retained her composure and we were even able to take a bunch of pictures outside when it wasn't raining, during the 40 mph winds. Everybody has complimented me on our pictures. She took so many great portraits and fun candids that we are having a hard time choosing. Ann Marie is so easy to work with, I would recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Mela B

Ann Marie is hands down THE BEST and THE SWEETEST photographer I've ever met. She is definitely God sent! A year before my wedding, I have been looking for a photographer that I would fell in love with and when I am almost about to give up, I took another shot at browsing... Read More through The Knot vendors and Viola! there she was. After checking out her portfolio, I never hesitated for another minute to contact her. Love at first sight. This time, I believed that. She was very easy and comfortable to work with. My now husband is not really camera friendly [a bit of a challenge for me who loves photos a lot] but Ann was just great. She provided instructions and poses without making him uncomfortable or weird. I just really love her. My wedding was a time chaos, that I have to admit, my stubbornness got a hold of me and we were just DRASTICALLY pushed back, I know I am stressing basically almost everyone but Ann just kept her cool, smiled at me and said, we can do this. Up until the very end she was just super awesome! I seriously cannot expressed my love and gratitude towards this woman. She paid attention to detail, makes an effort to get to know you, and most of all she doesn't make you feel that you're just another client to shoot. She makes you feel like family. If I were to do this all over again, I would still go for her. And who knows, family portraits may be in the books soon haha! I only have one downside though... I just really wished Bobo [her very shy, adorable cat] played with me when I visited her lovely home. Hahaha! I have been recommending her left and right though I didn't wonder when they said she's booked already. Only means one thing. SHE IS THAT AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 kimberly g

Words cannot express how incredible Annemarie is! I live in California and I got married in New Jersey so I was unable to meet with anyone in person. I saw Annemarie's photos of a wedding from start to finish and thought they were amazing. Once I spoke to her, I knew I had... Read More found the person i was going to use. She very charasmatic, laid back, honest and easy to talk to. During the session she was not pushy, but was very good at directing/organzing and making sure that everything was done and done flawlessly. She worked super hard during the wedding, and always seemed to be right there (with her camera) blending in. My guests were all saying that they could not wait to see the pictures, as she seemed to always be snapping photos. She was able direct alex and I when we needed it, but most of the time she was all about the candid moments. I loved all of her creative ideas that she came up and the pictures came out unique and stunning. Words cannot express how lucky we were to find her, and I cannot wait to come home again to the East Coast and work with her in the future. She was such a big part of the wedding, it almost felt like she was part of the family. AnneMarie if you are reading this, you are amazingly talented and i wish you all of the best. Thank you for the incredible impact on my wedding day.

So happy we chose AMC Photography!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014

From the day that we met Ann Marie we knew we had found the right photographer. She is so sweet and funny, and we are in love with our photos! She is talented and creative and makes you feel relaxed in front of the camera. She was never "in the way" and was very professional. We... Read More would recommend her over and over again!

Ann Marie Collins

As a professional photographer, I absolutely love what I do. I think there is nothing sweeter than witnessing the vows of a couple or the magic of a first dance. I am drawn to real emotion, and my goal is always to make my couples feel comfortable and relaxed, so we can create those emotional images as you’re experiencing them. My images are natural, romantic, and timeless. I love unique weddings with thoughtful details and people full of love and laughter. The couples best suited to my work are relaxed, open-minded, and like to laugh a lot.