Looking for something different?

Professional DJ's/MC's For All Occasions. Also offering live entertainment, DJ & Live Entertainment Package Deal, DJ & Photography Package Deal, Lighting, Boothalicious PhotoBooth, Video Montage.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Laguna Niguel, CA (949) 249-8586
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Katherine A

Julie was the best. She played all of our requested songs and she played music that all of our guests loved. She really understood our music taste and it made the day seamless and easy. She got all of our music choices perfect throughout the day and the wedding went perfect.... Read More Julie is really someone you want in your corner to make your music vision become a reality. She also knows a lot of reliable and affordable people in the wedding industry. If you ask her for a reference, she comes through. When I needed a day-of coordinator, she came through and recommended Ashley Monge. The two of them worked seamlessly together and I had absolutely nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding. I also got my photo booth through Julie. My guests absolutely raved about the photo booth and they keep saying how much they loved it. All three services made my wedding unforgettable. I'm so grateful that Julie was there to help me through the planning and execution of my wedding.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Maya R

A big thanks to DJ Julie and her team!! Julie is such a lovely person who you would want around anyway - wedding, or not! She called me a couple of weeks before the wedding to go over details and pointed out several things that had not occurred to me. She knows the ins and outs... Read More of the wedding venue, Tivoli Too! in Laguna Beach, so much so that she basically serves as a wedding coordinator. She knew exactly when and where program events needed to happen, keeping wedding guests excited and happy. The music she played was absolutely awesome - the dance floor was lively all night long! She also did a great job of weaving in several songs the bride and groom requested. So many thanks to DJ Julie and American Mobile Music!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Katie R

American Mobile Music came recommended to us from our venue. They gave us a list of 10 DJs to choose from, and AMM responded the quickest and had the best prices. Julie is so sweet, laid back, and rolled with the punches. When my husband and I went to meet with Julie, we were... Read More going in with the intention of going with the first package, but after a demonstration from her husband Bobby, who is a Tribute Artist, we went with the whole package. She did a wonderful job DJing and MCing our event. She kept everything going, and even when I came up and changed how things will progress, she went right along with it. Bobby did an amazing job, and wowed our guests with his performance. Through Julie, we also did the photo booth, which our guests loved and had so much with (and came with an attendant to help them out). Julie also has connections with a photographer who we hired as well, making the planning process for the wedding much easier. Her planning tools are easy use, and it was fun to get requests from our Guests for them to dance too. All in all, it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding, and it is all thanks to Julie and Bobby. I highly recommend American Mobile Music, they did an amazing job and will do so for your event as well!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jessica B

Julie was amazing! She definitely knew what she was doing and did it well. She was easy to talk with and was really helpful for the entire wedding. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding.

2017-12-05T16:00:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Kayla R

My husband and I booked Julie, her husband - Bob - the tribute artist vocalist, and the photo booth for our wedding in November! Julie invited us to her office over a year ago to introduce herself and her husband. She was so professional and we instantly felt so comfortable and... Read More knew that we MUST have her DJ our wedding. Her husband played us a few tribute songs and we fell in love with his voice! Julie also showed us pictures of the photo booth she offers as well as the props. She had everything that made our lives so much easier! Once we booked her, everything went so smoothly. Her website allows you to pick your songs and create an orderly list of what you want played at the wedding. At the actual wedding, Julie was WONDERFUL! Her voice is so elegant and beautiful that once she started talking everyone wanted to listen. She did such a wonderful job keeping everything in order and updating me throughout the night with what I needed to accomplish. The songs she played were perfect! There was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Julie sent me the photo booth pictures immediately after the wedding so that my husband and I could enjoy re-living that night during our Honeymoon. It's been about two weeks and we are still getting compliments with how wonderful Julie was at the wedding. We have also received so many compliments on Bob's performance. It was truly a magical evening.

2017-12-05T15:47:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was a lot of fun for me too! <3

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Arianna V

We hired Julie for one of our corporate events as our DJ and she also provided a Photo Booth. From the beginning she was very attentive toward our wants and needs, and emails back very quickly. Did an amazing job at our event and was very lively and fun to work with day off the... Read More event. We will definitely be doing business with her again in the future.

2017-12-05T15:44:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Can't wait to work with you again in the future. <3

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Diana D

This review is overdue... but I definitely recommend Julie! :) I met her at the Tivoli Terrace open house (where my husband and I got married) and I was drawn to her spunky and cheerful personality. She works closely with the venue and knows exactly what they expect, so she... Read More pretty much served as another wedding coordinator. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of because prior to the wedding day she checked in with me to see how I wanted the events to flow, and she made sure to communicate with everyone (photographer, wedding coordinators, and my guests) to get things moving forward. She sends a link where you can place your music selection for the ceremony and party... the difficult part was choosing which songs to play! Also, don't think that her English background limits the music selection, I was able to request Spanish music which was a must for the party. Overall, I am very happy with the services that Julie provided. Check her out... you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Krissy W

DJ Julie did our wedding reception October 7, and she did a great job. She is personable and fun, while not overwhelming. She was a lovely touch, and great to work with. My daughter, the bride, was very picky about the music, and selected every song, and she told me Julie was... Read More very sweet to work with before the wedding. We are very glad we picked American Mobile DJ.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Terry F

Julie was amazing! She met very specific requests in regards to planning, and controlled the flow in a surprisingly relaxed and calming way. She MC'd like a pro and was just an absolute pleasure to work with. For me personally, I thought her brit. accent was just a neat... Read More by-product, but a lot of my guests contacted me after the wedding saying how cool it was to have an MC with a brittish accent. I was more worried about timing, but she nailed it to the minute! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Tanya R

Great service! Professional and friendly!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Angelo T

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, then look no further than American Mobile Music DJ! About 30 days before our wedding, our initial DJ bailed on us due to a scheduling conflict. DJ Julie came to the rescue! She invited my fiancee and I to meet with her in person to... Read More discuss specifics and details. Once we agreed upon a package that worked for both parties, she invited us to meet Bob and have him sing a few tunes for us, which we both loved! On the day of the wedding, DJ Julie did everything possible to ensure everything ran smoothly. Somehow, our iPod got lost in the shuffle and we didn't have any music to play over the venue PA system. Again, DJ Julie loaded the dinner playlist on an extra laptop and our dinner playlist was saved! Overall, it was a FANTASTIC evening and a large portion of that was because of DJ Julie's preparedness, attention to detail and diligence!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jennifer P

was referred to American Mobile Music through my venue and am very happy that we decided to have Julie DJ our wedding. From start to finish Julie was absolutely professional, she is well organized and knows what she is doing. She was an amazing MC and kept us on time for... Read More everything which is crucial because everything goes by so fast and it is easy to get behind schedule. All of our guest continue to rave about how awesome our DJ was, everyone had a great time dancing and listening to the wonderful music. Julie was able to take our vision and execute it flawlessly. Julie surpassed all of my expectations and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ. I would definitely use Julie again in the future. Thank you for everything, you are AMAZING!

2017-05-03T21:07:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Congrats to you both. Wishing you all the best in your lives together. <3 <3

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Sara G

Julie is AMAZING!!!!! She was super organized, and worked so well with our venue's coordinators. She made sure our wedding ran smoothly and that everyone had a great time. Julie is super friendly and made the whole process, from our first meet and greet through the reception,... Read More very easy. I had several last minute changes I wanted made to our play list and she was more than happy to make sure our ever request was met. Julie is truly the best! We also requested that a photo booth be at the reception. Our guests had a blast and raved amount the attended who was there to assist. American Mobile Music is the whole package!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Chelsea C

Julie was one of the easiest decisions we had to make during our wedding vendor interviewing process. She was the second DJ we interviewed, and we knew almost immediately after meeting with her that our DJ search had ended. She is the complete package - from her lovely British... Read More accent to her elegant demeanor, she fit our overall wedding style and theme perfectly! She was extremely knowledgeable and professional, as well as flexible. She created the flawless soundtrack for our wedding night by truly hearing our preferences and inserting her expertise when needed. She was extremely organized and kept everything and everyone on track the whole night through. She definitely kept the energy flowing and made our entire wedding great - from start to finish! Her services were all-around nothing short of absolutely fabulous, and I will definitely use her for any future DJ needs that may arise.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Monica S

My husband and I hired Julie to DJ for our wedding and we hired a photo booth through her. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! We had several guests comment on how much they liked the DJ and everyone had fun dancing. The photo booth was also... Read More perfect. We received digital and printed copies of the photos. It was an open booth with great lighting and props.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jade M

DJ Julie was just exceptional! Our guests have commented over and over about this being the best wedding they've ever experienced. Julie guided us through the process of selecting our most desired music and even found a rare version of a song that we could not find. She... Read More effectively kept the activities moving along on schedule with grace and good cheer. Our guests loved the 'Boothalicious' Photo Booth and we love having all the copies. It was quite a party! Never a dull moment. Thank you, Julie! :-)

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jade M

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Mandy S

Julie was amazing throughout this entire process. Her website made it easy to submit our wedding details and preferred music. On our wedding day, she ushered the day along smoothly and even double-checked with me when guests requested certain songs. She was fantastic :)

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Hannah S

Our experience with American Mobile Music DJ & Entertainment Service was truly incredible! Julie was fantastic from the get go, her communication and organization was second to none! Regarding the event, we couldn't have asked for better entertainment, it was just PERFECT! So... Read More many of our guests commented on Julie's work, with the comments being... "So accommodating to music requests" "Fun and interacted with the audience" "Great music" "Amazing lighting" "So personable" We would recommend American Mobile Music DJ & Entertainment Service and would be happy to provide more info upon request! THANK YOU JULIE!

2016-06-20T11:43:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much H, it was sooooo much fun for me watching you all partying :)

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Whitney S

Julie is outstanding at her job. She knew our venue very well and coordinated everything from start to finish. She suggested different timelines to make sure that our wedding went smooth all night. The only thing I could say as an opportunity is that her communication lacks a... Read More bit. After we met with her if seems that she was always too busy and had to get back to me. She never reached out to me before I did. I knew that she had worked with the venue several times and felt comfortable with the night, but it would have been nice for her to check in with me. I understand her confidence, but I think she still needs to call the client before the wedding day to go over everything on the phone. This is good business. Overall, though she did a great job makes sure the night continued on and checked in with me to make sure it was going how I wanted.

2016-06-22T16:28:15 Response from the vendor

We always welcome feedback in order to improve ourselves as a company. We are NEVER too busy to talk to brides and answer any questions, even when we're on vacation, like most companies who will have an email vacation response!! The only time I will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Ashley A

Julie was amazing she played every song on my list and cordinated the whole ceremony and reception Perfect! She was so pleasant To work with! Very professional and extremely experienced! She went Well beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend Julie as your... Read More wedding I would definitely recommend Julie for a wedding MC / DJ 100%. I am very thankful happy bride because of her !

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Mark B

DJ Julie was just fabulous. From start to finish, we had a great experience working with Julie. Before the wedding, she made sure to give us planning tools to help us pick the right songs and plan our reception to our liking. She followed up to confirm everything with us and... Read More made us feel very confident in her. On the day of the wedding, Julie got EVERYONE up and dancing. It was incredible. I've never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding in my life. Best part was it was for OUR wedding! We were so happy that Julie played so many of our requests (and knew which crowd favorites to play to keep people coming back for more). Another plus is that our older guests told us they felt the volume was just right, and they were still able to hold conversations while others danced. All in all a wonderful experience. Don't hesitate to book Julie! PS, her husband is an incredibly talented singer as well. If we didn't already have entertainment planned before hiring Julie, we would have had him sing at our wedding in a heartbeat. His voice is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Rebecca H

DJ Julie is the best!! We couldn't have been happier, and all our guests and families said the same. Julie is a seasoned professional, from the planning stages (she met with us in person to go over what we wanted and didn't want for our reception), all the way through to our... Read More special day. She is also just a total sweetheart. Honestly, we feel like having had Julie guide the timeline of the reception, keep things moving, and watch the crowd and pick the "right music" for the people and the time, made our wedding reception as perfect as it was- she was 100% incredible. HIRE THIS WOMAN, JULIE IS THE BEST! I am so happy with our decision to hire American Mobile Music / Julie and if we ever have another good event I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything Julie!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Felicia M

Julie was AMAZING! She is so much fun and has such a great voice for announcements. She knows exactly what to play at the right moments and is great with getting everything done with you feeling rushed!! Only great things to say about her! The up lighting was beautiful and the... Read More photobooth was such a hit! Soo many fun props for hilarious photo's!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

American Mobile Music did a wonderful job at my wedding! DJ Julie has such a vibrant and engaging personality that kept the event going and the crowd attentive. She played good, tasteful tracks at the reception and did a good job accommodating my requests. She is helpful and... Read More organized, and made my event a memorable one! The uplighting provided gave the tented venue an extra pop of color that really enhanced the aesthetics. Thanks for thr excellent job!

2016-03-20T15:34:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, such a fun wedding, and yes the Up Lighting makes a huge difference to the atmosphere. Wishing you both many happy years of marriage!! <3 <3

DJ ~ Julie

DJ JULIE ~ Julie brings to the table a European charm & style that will put smiles on the faces of your friends & family. Julie has the unique talent of being able to understand a crowd & pull people to the dance floor whether it be 9:00 in the morning or 9:00 at night. DJ ~ Julie will also act as coordinator for your event, and make sure all of your formalities are completed with grace, style, and a touch of that famous English humor. So if you want something different...toss out those typical male DJs, and get yourself a touch of class with an English lady who knows how to rock a party!!