America's Wedding Dj

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

2147 4300 S St, Roy, UT (801) 731-9688

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Skyler M

Paul was an amazing DJ! Easily one of the best decisions that we made about our wedding. He came prepared and didn't need anything but our song choices on the day of the event and even helped to suggest things to us to keep things flowing and moving throughout the night. Having... Read More a separate sound system for our ceremony was great because our guests could hear everything and then could go into the venue and hear music right away. When it came time to get the party going Paul led the wedding party through some warm up moves and then got the entire room up on their feed doing a conga line and the chicken dance! The music he chose hit the exact mood we were looking for in the night and the Photo Booth he brought was so much fun too! Getting a photo book with messages from all of our guests and a copy of every photo was such a nice memory! For the price and the experience you won't find a better DJ for your wedding! Thanks so much Paul!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Ammi A

Paul was amazing at our wedding! He was very helpful when it came to figuring out an order for the reception and when things should happen in what order. It was very easy to trust his judgement and he got everyone moving and involved! I would definitely recommend him for any... Read More event if you want to have a good time! Thanks so much Paul!!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Brooke I

Best DJ Ever. I have been to so many events with DJs that I thought were just okay, but Paul is outstanding. My husband and I were extremely pleased with him and the service he provided. Everything was timed perfectly and played on queue and he did a fantastic job of playing... Read More what we wanted for our reception. He did a great job at keeping everything moving and our quest loved him! We received so many compliments from our guests on his behalf. He was extremely nice and very professional. If you are looking for someone that will give you exactly what you want, you have to go with America's Wedding DJ.