Book Your Wedding with Ameristar Casino - Resort - Spa

A BACKYARD IN ST. CHARLES, MO

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa, which overlooks the Missouri River in St. Charles, Missouri, is a Four Diamond casino hotel with a full-service spa. The hotel's ballroom is a versatile wedding space that is particularly beautiful when lit up by the soft glow of candlelight, while the nightclub provides an upscale "night on the town" ambience that highlights a wedding celebration. Wedding guests who stay overnight enjoy contemporary suites that feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and sunken living rooms or upgraded suites that have wet bars, whirlpool tubs and a second bathroom. Amenities that make your guests' stay more fun include an indoor/outdoor pool with a sundeck, a 24-hour fitness room and two dining options, which are an upscale steakhouse and a 1950s-themed lounge.

offersbanquet seating for up to 850 wedding guests. The room can be divided into four areas for smaller groups, and the couple can choose to use the entire area or one or more sections of it. The ballroom space includes a pre-function area that can be used for a cocktail reception or other wedding activity.

is a contemporary, sleek and versatile area inside the venue. The cocktail hour, wedding ceremony and wedding reception are held in the three different areas that make up the nightclub.

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa offers completely customizable wedding packages. Wedding experts are ready to assist couples in choosing the best services for their celebration. They are knowledgeable about local vendors including florists, musicians and photographers.

The venue supplies several catering options, all of which can be customized to meet the couples' requirements. A variety of hors d'oeuvres, both hot and cold, are available. Entrees range from Classic American to International, and they can be plated or served buffet style.

Couples can choose to have a cocktail reception before or in place of a meal. A full service bar is available to serve guests throughout the celebration. Pastry chefs are available to create the couple's dream wedding cake and other delicious specialty desserts including designer milkshakes.

The couple can look forward to a stress-free wedding day at this premier wedding location. In addition to the outstanding professional services, couples and their guests enjoy:

• Free covered parking and free valet parking
  • Menus crafted by award-winning chefs
  • The region's largest casino

The casino is open 24 hours a day and features the full casino experience with table games, slots and video poker, including more than 2,000 modern machines. The accompanying streetscape just steps away is filled with first-class restaurants and entertainment venues.

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa

Call today and ask about our Summer Wedding Promotion valid for weddings booked for June - August 2018. Some restrictions apply.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1 Ameristar Boulevard, St. Charles, MO (636) 940-4384

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Dawn C

The most magical night ever! From the food tasting all the way up to the night of my wedding, I was completely impressed. As the bride, I was treated like a queen from the beginning! The food is UNBELIEVABLE and the staff was top-notch. We had approximately 90 people... Read More attending our wedding ceremony and reception on a Saturday evening in August in the Imagination Ballroom. I didn't even know the Ameristar had these spaces and am so glad I chose here for my event. It was spacious and elegant and flowed very nicely. Jodie, Samantha, and Miguel were on top of every single detail, I never had to worry about a thing and my glass was never empty! :) The guests were so complimentary, saying they had never been to a wedding more beautiful and how great the food was. Honestly, there was not one moment I would change.

2017-10-14T12:00:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. You were a beautiful bride and we are so glad we could assist in planning a wedding that was worth the wait!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Shengbing S

We recently had our wedding at Ameristar and the venue is incredible. We wanted an elegant wedding and the Discovery Ballroom was exactly what we hoped for. We had our ceremony and reception all in the same ballroom and the staff were able to transform the room to exactly how we... Read More wanted it. While the venue is beautiful and gorgeous, the actual cherry on top is working with Jodie and Samantha. They were super helpful from the very beginning and were even able to accommodate all of our last minute changes. Also, our guests had some much fun at our wedding that when it was time to end our wedding, everyone moved down to the casino to continue the party! Ultimately, we had an amazing experience with Ameristar and would highly recommend to everyone.

2017-10-14T12:03:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your wedding details were perfection and you and your event will be one we remember for a very long time. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Taylor M

The entire Ameristar Team & Venue exceeded our lofty expectations throughout the week-long celebration with 24/7 support both prior to and during the event! We selected Ameristar Casino Resort as a Destination Wedding Venue to accommodate our out-of-town guests and family... Read More members. From arranging Hotel & Spa Packages, Bus Travel to the Wedding & area Wineries, Rehearsal Dinner & Private Trivia Event at the Bottleneck Blues Bar and the spectacular Wedding Celebration hosted at Ryse - their Team handled our quirks and craziness with understanding and compassion! Our guests have not quit commenting on what a fabulous week of festivities that they were able to enjoy and be a part of. More importantly, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall Ameristar VALUE and professional services carried out by their entire staff. This included everyone from the bellman, hotel front desk and our various venue hosts & wait staff. Thank you again for helping to make our wedding a very special and enjoyable event. We truly had a BLAST!

2017-10-14T12:06:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this review. We enjoyed having you and your families as our guests for the week and enjoyed assisting with your multi-day affair. We wish you so much continued happiness.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Inisha c

We recently got married at the Ameristar in the Ryse nightclub area. Jodie, Samantha and Miguel were amazing for everything. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing the food and venue were. Definitely the most magical and perfect night ever!

2017-10-21T11:28:42 Response from the vendor

And you were ideal clients! We wish you and David a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katherine F

My husband and I got married at this venue and it was everything we could’ve dreamed of and more. The choices for reception rooms and ceremony locations throughout the venue were amazing. We ended up going with the Imagination Ballroom and the way the staff prepared the room for... Read More our big day was phenomenal. Words can’t even begin to explain how beautiful and perfect they set everything up. This location is very family friendly and we have guests of all ages. We worked with Jodie and Samantha and they were a godsend! They know exactly what to do to make your big day go as smooth as possible. It was like having two private wedding planners. They’re help and professionalism made everything less stressful on my husband and I. From their assistance with prices, rooms, rehearsals, and rehearsal dinner! I couldn’t have been more pleased. I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a family friendly (or adult friendly) venue. My family is from out of town, and the Ameristar is the only place they want to stay when they come to visit. I highly highly recommend this venue! I could type amazing things about this place until my fingers fall off, but you have to visit it to see all the things it has to offer both you and your guests.

2017-10-18T11:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We both anxiously await photos of you and Romeo with your sweet baby girl.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Destiny K

I couldn’t have imagined anything more magical for our big day! The Ameristar staff went above and beyond to make us feel like royalty. No request was to big or to small. Having Samantha as our event coordinator felt like we had our very own wedding planner. All the stress was... Read More taken away from me so I could enjoy every minute. Thank you for all that you did!

2017-10-21T11:37:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are enjoying watching you and Brett on your life adventures via Facebook. We wish you the very best and cannot wait to see the baby pictures!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kelsey T

What an amazing place to have a wedding! Our wedding was in the Imagination Ballroom, and was just so beautiful and perfect. Also the staff was phenomenal. Samantha is a such an attentive venue coordinator, I couldn't have asked for better. Also the staff that night for the... Read More wedding was amazing. Everyone took special care to make sure every detail was perfect! 10/10 venue!

2017-10-14T12:09:49 Response from the vendor

You had a vision from the first day we met you and you stayed true to that vision and created a magical event. Thank you for the amazing review. We hope things have settled and you are able to enjoy life as a married couple.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jessie Y

We had our wedding ceremony outside on the lawn by the pool. It was absolutely beautiful. Samantha was amazing and incredibly helpful. She helped the day go smooth. She helped add extra rooms to our room block and guaranteed that my husband and I were happy with the event.... Read More There are lots of activities for guests to go, rooms are reasonable and the environment was so much fun! Thank you Samantha and the rest of the Ameristar crew for helping us have an amazing day!

2017-10-14T12:16:02 Response from the vendor

Your ceremony was perfection! We are so glad you trusted us with such a special day. We wish you so much happiness.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Cara W

Samantha and Jodie were absolutely amazing from when we first booked our ceremony and reception, to the tasting, to the week before when I started freaking out, through the day of. They took their time to get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding, answered all of our... Read More questions, and took care of so many details we never would have thought of. When putting up our decorations they exceeded what I had envisioned. Everything was streamlined and so easy. I wouldn't trade our experience for anything! Thank you so much Samantha and Jodie!!!

2017-10-14T12:17:29 Response from the vendor

It was truly our pleasure! Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley H

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Ameristar in St. Charles and had the best experience! We worked with Samantha for over a year planning all the details for our big day. Samantha was highly responsive and always tried to accommodate every need we presented her... Read More with. She was extremely calm and attentive the day of the wedding and I loved working with her. The Ameristar staff was also unbelievable during the reception. My husband and I were waited on like a King and Queen. They were so friendly and prompt. The venue itself was also stunning! We were married on the event lawn and had our reception in the Discovery Ballroom. All of our out of town guests also stayed in the hotel. They raved about how amazing the venue was and said they loved how there was so much to do within the property! I would highly recommend this venue & their staff!

2017-10-14T12:18:34 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Samantha. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jenn P

Our wedding reception was all planned to be at Bogey Hills Country Club. Seven weeks before our big day it burned to the ground. We reached out to Ameristar and luckily my date was available. Not only did Ameristar price match, but also reached out to Bogey Hills for recipes... Read More that we had picked out. Samantha and her team were amazing and made re-planning part of the wedding so close to the date so much easier. 4 months later and we still have guests comment about how amazing our reception was, especially the food! I can’t say enough great things about Samantha and Ameristar.

2017-10-14T12:20:21 Response from the vendor

You were a wedding we won't forget! We originally set out to help in our community and ended up with some great clients along the way. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Samantha H

We recently had our wedding reception in the ballroom at Ameristar and can't brag enough about the staff and the service we received! Not only was our reception BEAUTIFUL, but Samantha and the staff were amazing to work with and very accommodating! Throughout the planning... Read More process, Samantha was very organized, responsive, and extremely helpful! She went above and beyond to create the most perfect reception for us, and always made sure we were happy! Everything from the planning, decor/setup, food, staff, and hotel was beyond what I imagined. When booking our reception with Ameristar, one thing I was excited for was the food. I had heard from many previous brides that the meal from their wedding was amazing, and they were definitely right! Our guest raved about the food and how incredible it was. And I personally don't think I have ever had such an amazing wedding meal! Ameristar definitely goes above and beyond for their bride and grooms! Little things, such as bringing us drinks throughout the night, carrying/delivering gifts and decor after the wedding , and having champagne and strawberries in our room, made our experience such a memorable one! I am so thankful for the Ameristar staff, they made our wedding such an amazing day and definitely impressed us and our guests!

Such an AMAZING Ceremony & Reception Space!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Jessica R

We had our ceremony and reception at the HOME Nightclub inside Ameristar Casino. It was no doubt the best decision we made for our wedding plans. The space is contemporary, sleek and very versatile. I feel like it was made to host wedding events. The cocktail hour, ceremony,... Read More and reception were all held in the 3 different areas that make up the nightclub. The lounge was transformed into a beautiful and intimate space for our ceremony. The cocktail hour hour space is so fun and beautiful but the real amazement of the space is the nightclub itself where the reception was held. The entire staff at Ameristar bent over backwards for me, my husband and all of our guests. Anything we wanted they made it happen. Samantha Hoester, my coordinator was so attentive to every thing we wanted to accomplish and had such great pointers along the way. They will customize anything you need from menus to table setup and even hotel room reservations. Our guests were blown away by the space and the staff and told us that we held the wedding of the year! I wish I could do it all over again!

Bridal shower

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 dayna f

One of my best friends had her bridal shower at an Ameristar banquet room. The room was gorgeous, and I would recommend it to anyone. The service was excellent, and they really seemed to care about the party and the guests more so then getting my friend's money.

Terrible service- not worth your money

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Kate K

My husband and I stayed at Ameristar the night of our wedding and it felt like a chore to change our reservation from a room with 2 queen beds to a room with 1 king bed. Our reservation was for 1 king bed to begin with but the front desk acted like we were being done a favor to... Read More get a king. We had a few other things come up with our stay which lead to our request to speak to a manager who refused to refund us our room should we leave. He said we could take it up with his boss who didn't work until the following morning. Overall, the lack of service and empathy by the staff was extremely disappointing and we will not be giving Ameristar our business ever again. For the money, I would strongly suggest another hotel for your wedding night or any other night.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Christina C

We recently had both our ceremony and reception at Ameristar Casino and we are so happy with our decision. Samantha was assigned to our event and was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with! I had a million questions and she had a million answers - with a smile on her face the... Read More entire time! Our guests loved having everything in the same place and it was so convenience for us too! We also received several compliments on the food, and I have to agree - delicious! Our reception was in the Nightclub Room and it was amazing! The team did an amazing job setting up the room and it looked even better than I could imagine. The room was beautiful and we had an amazing day - thank you Samantha and team!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Tim K

We had our wedding in the ballroom for 180+ guests. Jodie Parker (the event coordinator) is great to work with and the entire staff from the chefs to servers made it a night to remember. We can't say enough good things about our experience!

Married4life

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Danielle M

Had our wedding in the nightclub. It was the most amazing venue by far. Great atmosphere and unique. It was beautiful.

awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Kendra Z

always a good time! I love the drinks and the people!

great hotel

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Angela w

My wedding party stayed there and they have great customer service and great rooms

Our mini-honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kelsey D

Had a great time staying at Ameristar after we got married! Not a bad price for what we got! Will definitely be back!

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Tammicka B

My reception for 180-190 guest was held at the Ameristar night club. I worked with their event coordinator Jodie Parker, and she is awsome! -The deposit and payment schedule for this venue is affordable and very easy to manage. -We did have a food tasting and all of the... Read More options were great! It was so hard to choose. -The night of the reception the wait staff was proffessional and FAST! My guest were served at a rapid pace, while the staff paid great attention to detail. -The bartenders were friendly and courteous and they had a good time along with the guest. Two weeks after the reception people are still talking about how nice and fun the staff was. -The atmosphere just created a fun time -You are given a free room for your wedding night, I used the room for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in before the wedding. The suites are spacious and comfortable. I would suggest to any bride if you want a nice place, that does not have a banquet center vibe, give Ameristar a chance. It felt so good to not have to worry about things at the reception. Pay for your peace of mind!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 janetta w

I had my wedding and reception at Ameristar in the Home Nightclub on 07/21/2012. Everything was amazing. Jodie was excellent to work with and the staff did a wonderful job. I am still hearing from family and friends that my wedding was the best one they ever attended. The venue... Read More is very beautiful and so unique.

Get the most for your money!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Courtney P

We had a large guest list so we shopped around to find a venue that could fit us all. We truly got the most for our money at Ameristar. Not to mention the staff was amazing!!! Everything we wanted was taken into consideration. THe food was amazing and the bar offered medium self... Read More alcohol without having to pay extra, compared to other venues. Also, the rooms were beautiful so I did not have to have a lot of decorations. I had simple, elegant centerpieces and the room looked beautiful. I received a lot of compliments. I really enjoyed working with the Ameristar staff and having my reception at Ameristar. No regrets!

Couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Meagan M

The Ameristar staff was like a dream. Not only was the Home night club the perfect location for ceremony and reception, but the staff was friendly and catered to our every need from the moment we booked till the last guest left the party! I couldnt have asked for a more perfect... Read More venue and I would highly recommend the Ameristar for any wedding, they made my wedding day dreams come true!

Meet The Manager

Jodie Parker

I have been an Executive Sales Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa since August 2006 and, honestly, cannot imagine myself ever doing anything else. I love Pinnacle Entertainment, the Ameristar Property and, most of all, my family of clients that I have had the pleasure of assisting with planning their special day over the last decade. There is nothing more fulfilling than seeing all the details come together! I cannot wait to hear about your plans!