Ameristar Casino - Resort - Spa

St. Charles, MO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Ameristar Casino - Resort - Spa

A BACKYARD IN ST. CHARLES, MO

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa, which overlooks the Missouri River in St. Charles, Missouri, is a Four Diamond casino hotel with a full-service spa. The hotel's ballroom is a versatile wedding space that is particularly beautiful when lit up by the soft glow of candlelight, while the nightclub provides an upscale "night on the town" ambience that highlights a wedding celebration. Wedding guests who stay overnight enjoy contemporary suites that feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and sunken living rooms or upgraded suites that have wet bars, whirlpool tubs and a second bathroom. Amenities that make your guests' stay more fun include an indoor/outdoor pool with a sundeck, a 24-hour fitness room and two dining options, which are an upscale steakhouse and a 1950s-themed lounge.

offersbanquet seating for up to 850 wedding guests. The room can be divided into four areas for smaller groups, and the couple can choose to use the entire area or one or more sections of it. The ballroom space includes a pre-function area that can be used for a cocktail reception or other wedding activity.

is a contemporary, sleek and versatile area inside the venue. The cocktail hour, wedding ceremony and wedding reception are held in the three different areas that make up the nightclub.

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa offers completely customizable wedding packages. Wedding experts are ready to assist couples in choosing the best services for their celebration. They are knowledgeable about local vendors including florists, musicians and photographers.

The venue supplies several catering options, all of which can be customized to meet the couples' requirements. A variety of hors d'oeuvres, both hot and cold, are available. Entrees range from Classic American to International, and they can be plated or served buffet style.

Couples can choose to have a cocktail reception before or in place of a meal. A full service bar is available to serve guests throughout the celebration. Pastry chefs are available to create the couple's dream wedding cake and other delicious specialty desserts including designer milkshakes.

The couple can look forward to a stress-free wedding day at this premier wedding location. In addition to the outstanding professional services, couples and their guests enjoy:

• Free covered parking and free valet parking
  • Menus crafted by award-winning chefs
  • The region's largest casino

The casino is open 24 hours a day and features the full casino experience with table games, slots and video poker, including more than 2,000 modern machines. The accompanying streetscape just steps away is filled with first-class restaurants and entertainment venues.

Casino Resort and Spa, AAA Four Diamond Winner

There is nothing like the Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles in all of the St. Louis area. As the first American Automobile Association Four Diamond hotel in St. Charles, its 397 luxurious suites are comfortable and versatile with oversized baths, sunken living rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city of St. Charles. Tastefully appointed and furnished, every room contains exquisite amenities and features that will exceed the expectations of the most discerning guests.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1 Ameristar Boulevard, St. Charles, MO (636) 940-4384

Such an AMAZING Ceremony & Reception Space!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Jessica R

We had our ceremony and reception at the HOME Nightclub inside Ameristar Casino. It was no doubt the best decision we made for our wedding plans. The space is contemporary, sleek and very versatile. I feel like it was made to host wedding events. The cocktail hour, ceremony,... Read More and reception were all held in the 3 different areas that make up the nightclub. The lounge was transformed into a beautiful and intimate space for our ceremony. The cocktail hour hour space is so fun and beautiful but the real amazement of the space is the nightclub itself where the reception was held. The entire staff at Ameristar bent over backwards for me, my husband and all of our guests. Anything we wanted they made it happen. Samantha Hoester, my coordinator was so attentive to every thing we wanted to accomplish and had such great pointers along the way. They will customize anything you need from menus to table setup and even hotel room reservations. Our guests were blown away by the space and the staff and told us that we held the wedding of the year! I wish I could do it all over again!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Tim K

We had our wedding in the ballroom for 180+ guests. Jodie Parker (the event coordinator) is great to work with and the entire staff from the chefs to servers made it a night to remember. We can't say enough good things about our experience!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Cara W

Samantha and Jodie were absolutely amazing from when we first booked our ceremony and reception, to the tasting, to the week before when I started freaking out, through the day of. They took their time to get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding, answered all of our... Read More questions, and took care of so many details we never would have thought of. When putting up our decorations they exceeded what I had envisioned. Everything was streamlined and so easy. I wouldn't trade our experience for anything! Thank you so much Samantha and Jodie!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley H

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Ameristar in St. Charles and had the best experience! We worked with Samantha for over a year planning all the details for our big day. Samantha was highly responsive and always tried to accommodate every need we presented her... Read More with. She was extremely calm and attentive the day of the wedding and I loved working with her. The Ameristar staff was also unbelievable during the reception. My husband and I were waited on like a King and Queen. They were so friendly and prompt. The venue itself was also stunning! We were married on the event lawn and had our reception in the Discovery Ballroom. All of our out of town guests also stayed in the hotel. They raved about how amazing the venue was and said they loved how there was so much to do within the property! I would highly recommend this venue & their staff!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jenn P

Our wedding reception was all planned to be at Bogey Hills Country Club. Seven weeks before our big day it burned to the ground. We reached out to Ameristar and luckily my date was available. Not only did Ameristar price match, but also reached out to Bogey Hills for recipes... Read More that we had picked out. Samantha and her team were amazing and made re-planning part of the wedding so close to the date so much easier. 4 months later and we still have guests comment about how amazing our reception was, especially the food! I can’t say enough great things about Samantha and Ameristar.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Samantha H

We recently had our wedding reception in the ballroom at Ameristar and can't brag enough about the staff and the service we received! Not only was our reception BEAUTIFUL, but Samantha and the staff were amazing to work with and very accommodating! Throughout the planning... Read More process, Samantha was very organized, responsive, and extremely helpful! She went above and beyond to create the most perfect reception for us, and always made sure we were happy! Everything from the planning, decor/setup, food, staff, and hotel was beyond what I imagined. When booking our reception with Ameristar, one thing I was excited for was the food. I had heard from many previous brides that the meal from their wedding was amazing, and they were definitely right! Our guest raved about the food and how incredible it was. And I personally don't think I have ever had such an amazing wedding meal! Ameristar definitely goes above and beyond for their bride and grooms! Little things, such as bringing us drinks throughout the night, carrying/delivering gifts and decor after the wedding , and having champagne and strawberries in our room, made our experience such a memorable one! I am so thankful for the Ameristar staff, they made our wedding such an amazing day and definitely impressed us and our guests!

Bridal shower

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 dayna f

One of my best friends had her bridal shower at an Ameristar banquet room. The room was gorgeous, and I would recommend it to anyone. The service was excellent, and they really seemed to care about the party and the guests more so then getting my friend's money.

Terrible service- not worth your money

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Kate K

My husband and I stayed at Ameristar the night of our wedding and it felt like a chore to change our reservation from a room with 2 queen beds to a room with 1 king bed. Our reservation was for 1 king bed to begin with but the front desk acted like we were being done a favor to... Read More get a king. We had a few other things come up with our stay which lead to our request to speak to a manager who refused to refund us our room should we leave. He said we could take it up with his boss who didn't work until the following morning. Overall, the lack of service and empathy by the staff was extremely disappointing and we will not be giving Ameristar our business ever again. For the money, I would strongly suggest another hotel for your wedding night or any other night.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Christina C

We recently had both our ceremony and reception at Ameristar Casino and we are so happy with our decision. Samantha was assigned to our event and was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with! I had a million questions and she had a million answers - with a smile on her face the... Read More entire time! Our guests loved having everything in the same place and it was so convenience for us too! We also received several compliments on the food, and I have to agree - delicious! Our reception was in the Nightclub Room and it was amazing! The team did an amazing job setting up the room and it looked even better than I could imagine. The room was beautiful and we had an amazing day - thank you Samantha and team!

Married4life

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Danielle M

Had our wedding in the nightclub. It was the most amazing venue by far. Great atmosphere and unique. It was beautiful.

awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Kendra Z

always a good time! I love the drinks and the people!

great hotel

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Angela w

My wedding party stayed there and they have great customer service and great rooms

Our mini-honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kelsey D

Had a great time staying at Ameristar after we got married! Not a bad price for what we got! Will definitely be back!

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Tammicka B

My reception for 180-190 guest was held at the Ameristar night club. I worked with their event coordinator Jodie Parker, and she is awsome! -The deposit and payment schedule for this venue is affordable and very easy to manage. -We did have a food tasting and all of the... Read More options were great! It was so hard to choose. -The night of the reception the wait staff was proffessional and FAST! My guest were served at a rapid pace, while the staff paid great attention to detail. -The bartenders were friendly and courteous and they had a good time along with the guest. Two weeks after the reception people are still talking about how nice and fun the staff was. -The atmosphere just created a fun time -You are given a free room for your wedding night, I used the room for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in before the wedding. The suites are spacious and comfortable. I would suggest to any bride if you want a nice place, that does not have a banquet center vibe, give Ameristar a chance. It felt so good to not have to worry about things at the reception. Pay for your peace of mind!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 janetta w

I had my wedding and reception at Ameristar in the Home Nightclub on 07/21/2012. Everything was amazing. Jodie was excellent to work with and the staff did a wonderful job. I am still hearing from family and friends that my wedding was the best one they ever attended. The venue... Read More is very beautiful and so unique.

Get the most for your money!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Courtney P

We had a large guest list so we shopped around to find a venue that could fit us all. We truly got the most for our money at Ameristar. Not to mention the staff was amazing!!! Everything we wanted was taken into consideration. THe food was amazing and the bar offered medium self... Read More alcohol without having to pay extra, compared to other venues. Also, the rooms were beautiful so I did not have to have a lot of decorations. I had simple, elegant centerpieces and the room looked beautiful. I received a lot of compliments. I really enjoyed working with the Ameristar staff and having my reception at Ameristar. No regrets!

Couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Meagan M

The Ameristar staff was like a dream. Not only was the Home night club the perfect location for ceremony and reception, but the staff was friendly and catered to our every need from the moment we booked till the last guest left the party! I couldnt have asked for a more perfect... Read More venue and I would highly recommend the Ameristar for any wedding, they made my wedding day dreams come true!

No honeymoon but a great overnight stay!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Sara R

The Ameristar hotel rooms are beautiful. We had 3 TVs in our suite! Everything was clean and the bed was so comfy. I would recommend it hands down!

Amazing Venue space for large wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Amber K

Ameristar was teh absolute best place for our reception. If you are looking for high quality, one of a kind service, unbelieveable food and drinks and of course the best wedding planners you can find...Ameristar has it all. This was my family's third wedding at the Ameristar in... Read More the Discovery ballroom and they never failed us. They treated with us tasteful respect and you could trust them with everything. Has every bride knows, you have to be able to trust your vendors they will do a remarkable job and well, our experience can prove that. Ameristar will provide you a unforgetable wedding reception!

Fabulous Venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Jennifer G

Our reception was at Ameristar and it was absolutely amazing. The ballroom was beautiful, the food spectacular and everyone loved it! I would do it again there in a second.