Is this your business? claim it now

Ameristar

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

1 Ameristar Blvd, St. Charles, MO

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Tim K

We had our wedding in the ballroom for 180+ guests. Jodie Parker (the event coordinator) is great to work with and the entire staff from the chefs to servers made it a night to remember. We can't say enough good things about our experience!

Married4life

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Danielle M

Had our wedding in the nightclub. It was the most amazing venue by far. Great atmosphere and unique. It was beautiful.

awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Kendra Z

always a good time! I love the drinks and the people!

great hotel

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Angela w

My wedding party stayed there and they have great customer service and great rooms

Our mini-honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kelsey D

Had a great time staying at Ameristar after we got married! Not a bad price for what we got! Will definitely be back!

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Tammicka B

My reception for 180-190 guest was held at the Ameristar night club. I worked with their event coordinator Jodie Parker, and she is awsome! -The deposit and payment schedule for this venue is affordable and very easy to manage. -We did have a food tasting and all of the options were great! It was so hard to choose. -The night of the reception the wait staff was proffessional and FAST! My guest were served at a rapid pace, while the staff paid great attention to detail. -The bartenders were friendly and courteous and they had a good time along with the guest. Two weeks after the reception people are still talking about how nice and fun the staff was. -The atmosphere just created a fun time -You are given a free room for your wedding night, I used the room for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in before the wedding. The suites are spacious and comfortable. I would suggest to any bride if you want a nice place, that does not have a banquet center vibe, give Ameristar a chance. It felt so good to not have to worry about things at the reception. Pay for your peace of mind!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 janetta w

I had my wedding and reception at Ameristar in the Home Nightclub on 07/21/2012. Everything was amazing. Jodie was excellent to work with and the staff did a wonderful job. I am still hearing from family and friends that my wedding was the best one they ever attended. The venue is very beautiful and so unique.

7/30/2012 Response from Kristy, the member

Hi, my reception is there in September and I am trying to decide on food but there are so many choices! Any suggestions??

Get the most for your money!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Courtney P

We had a large guest list so we shopped around to find a venue that could fit us all. We truly got the most for our money at Ameristar. Not to mention the staff was amazing!!! Everything we wanted was taken into consideration. THe food was amazing and the bar offered medium self alcohol without having to pay extra, compared to other venues. Also, the rooms were beautiful so I did not have to have a lot of decorations. I had simple, elegant centerpieces and the room looked beautiful. I received a lot of compliments. I really enjoyed working with the Ameristar staff and having my reception at Ameristar. No regrets!

Couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Meagan M

The Ameristar staff was like a dream. Not only was the Home night club the perfect location for ceremony and reception, but the staff was friendly and catered to our every need from the moment we booked till the last guest left the party! I couldnt have asked for a more perfect venue and I would highly recommend the Ameristar for any wedding, they made my wedding day dreams come true!

No honeymoon but a great overnight stay!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Sara R

The Ameristar hotel rooms are beautiful. We had 3 TVs in our suite! Everything was clean and the bed was so comfy. I would recommend it hands down!

Amazing Venue space for large wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Amber K

Ameristar was teh absolute best place for our reception. If you are looking for high quality, one of a kind service, unbelieveable food and drinks and of course the best wedding planners you can find...Ameristar has it all. This was my family's third wedding at the Ameristar in the Discovery ballroom and they never failed us. They treated with us tasteful respect and you could trust them with everything. Has every bride knows, you have to be able to trust your vendors they will do a remarkable job and well, our experience can prove that. Ameristar will provide you a unforgetable wedding reception!

Fabulous Venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 Jennifer G

Our reception was at Ameristar and it was absolutely amazing. The ballroom was beautiful, the food spectacular and everyone loved it! I would do it again there in a second.

TO Ameristar