Amore Today's Bridal 'N' Fashions

Saint Louis, MO

Amore Today's Bridal 'N' Fashions

Type

Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

14575 Manchester Rd, Saint Louis, MO

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Tiffany W

My God daughter, myself, and her wedding coordinator went by there one Saturday without anappointment and they welcomed us with open arms. Most places hound you and follow you around basically stepping on your heels. Karmen allowed us to look, try on, and basically help ourselves but also letting us know she was there if we needed her for anything. After trying on several dresses, we did have a question....not only did she have the answer and other information that we needed but she picked the perfect matron of honor dress for me and maid of honor dress for her. The details that she gave made us feel so comfortable that I would recommend anyone to her. She was very knowledgeable and very fun to work with! Thanks Karmen, you ROCK!!!

LOVE

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 meghan k

My mom and I walked into Amore without an appointment and not knowing what to expect. At first I was ready to walk out because it seemed too fancy/upscale for what I was looking for, but Jennifer was super nice and willing to assist us regardless of our lower budget. She helped me find a BEAUTIFUL dress upstairs on the sales rack. The only hiccup I had with Amore was my experience with one of their alterationist. But at the end of the day, my dress looked perfect on my wedding day, and that's all that mattered to me!

Amore Today's

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Sherry C

At first I thought this store was absolutely the best, but that was because I was blinded by happiness that I found my dress there. I feel that they were super overpriced with alterations through Heavenly Stitches. MY BUSSEL (AND BUTTONS ON THE BACK OF MY DRESS) DID NOT EVEN HOLD UP ALL NIGHT! I HAD TO CARRY MY DRESS TRAIN FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!) I think Rita is the sweetest lady at Amore's but I think the dress alteration through Heavenly Stitches were overpriced. I paid almost $500 to get all my alterations done and it didn't even hold up! I am VERY disappointed.

Got my bridesmaids' and flower girl's dress here

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Alexandra R

These little Italian ladies are wonderful! They were very thorough, offered great advise and made sure that my maid of honor and bridesmaids were completely taken care of. They were generous with discounts and paid all of us a lot of attention, even me, as the bride who did NOT by my dress from them. Frankly, I think that was very gracious and kind of them to treat me and my girls so well even though I never even looked at a single one of their bridal gowns.

Loved the Owners

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Caiti Q

Amore is kind of a small shop, and has a ton of dresses packed in. We used them for my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses and had a wonderful experience with everything I would recommend them to anyone .

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Heather

This place offers alot of designers that are hard to find. I got an amazing customized Stephen Yearick dress. Rita is really fun to work with. In fact I recommended them to my cousin and she just purchased her dress from here as well.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Jessica O

I truly wish I would not have bought my dress here. Please reconsider if you plan on buying a dress here. I ordered my dress well in advance and was told it would take a little less than 6 months to arrive. Once the date got closer I called to inquire and was told that she would place a call to the vendor. Rita refused to give me the vendors number even though I had paid for the dress in full and just told me to relax. I'm amazed this place is still in business. There was no sense of urgency or even an apology after i had spent thousands of dollars. I am appauled at how poorly I was treated. My wedding is in a few months and I still have not received my dress. I feel as though people selling T-shirts have more passion for their job than these people who are selling dresses for one of the most important days of a womans life! Make an appt here at your own risk!!

Lovely Dresses

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Leah H

Amore has a great selection of reasonably priced but beautiful dresses and a staff that has clearly been in the industry awhile. As a result, the staff is actually honest and not so over the top with insincere compliments - perhaps not the place to go if you want to be treated like a princess, but a good experience if you value an honest opinion which may at times come off a bit unprofessional. Finally, the staff was happy to hold my dress after it arrived and was comfortable with the several appointments I made to visit the dress.

amazing lace dresses

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Sarah K

I found the perfect dress here and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I wanted a non-strapless dress and I found the perfect one.

Great selection of dresses

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Amber M

Very friendly and helpful staff. I went in three times to try on the dress and was pleased with the service each time. No problems at all with ordering or receiving my dress.

Excellent Experience!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Jennifer F

I loved my dress! I bought it off the rack at Amore and the owner helped me during my search for the pervect dress. The price was very reasonable and I was treated like family. Thank you! -Jen

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Heather G

The owner of the shop actually helped me. I loved this. I literly tried on 4 dresses and found the one! It was such a great experience. The only issue I had is that i thought the alterations came with the dress. This was a bit confusing.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Casey M

I am so glad that I got my wedding dress from Amore. The owner is SO nice and helpfull. She gives you her ideas, so that you can look your best on your wedding day. My dress and veil were beautiful! She gave us a great deal and did a wonderful job!

My Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Liz K

I couldn't have asked for anything more from Amore. Rita was great, she listened to what I wanted, and pulled dresses that looked good on my body type. I absolutly love my wedding dress and the great service I recieved from Amore

Dress

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Emily S

I thought they were pretty good but not great. I walked in and the store is jammed packed with stuff. I thought I was for sure not going to find something there. She discounted my dress 500 though so it was worth it. She was ready to make a sale so she was very open to discounting anything if you wanted to buy.

RIta is Awesome

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Alisa Z

I agree that Rita was born to pic dresses for brides. I went to about 8 different bridal stores before I came here (I came because they carry Pronovias--an awesome designer). No service or style can compare to this place. She has many styles to choose from (traditional to modern). I choose a very modern dress that I have no regrets about. Make sure to order Pronovias early because it is ordered from Barcelona :) NO PROBLEMS. RITA IS THE BEST.

Rita was born to pick gowns for brides

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Stephanie E

My experience here was great! It is a little shop and there a ton of dresses in back. They let you look for dresses and pull your own, which a lot of boutiques don't. I pulled a ton of dresses, my friends did also and Rita did also. Amore was the sixth store I went to. There were a lot of gowns that I liked, but I didn't LOVE any of them. Rita suggested I try on this Pronovias gown. I LOVED it and purchased it! She was so helpful and nice. The gown was $200 over my price point so she took $200 off! The dress I bought was $1500 but it looks like it cost $10,000.

TO Amore Today's Bridal 'N' Fashions