Beautiful and affordable wedding flowers and decor

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning and budgeting can be overwhelming so we listed our prices to make the process easier for you. Bridal Bouquet - $75 and up, Throw-away Bouquet - Complimentary, Bridesmaid Bouquet - $30 and up, Alter Arrangements - $75 and up, Mother’s Corsages/nosegay - $20 and up, Boutonnieres - $8 and up, Flower girl Basket with Petals - $20 and up, Backdrops rentals - $150 and up, Romance submerged centerpiece rentals - $49.50, Fresh Centerpieces - $20 and up, Candelabra Rentals - $40.00 and up, Krystal tree centerpiece Rental - $50 and up,Ostrich feather centerpiece Rentals - $50 and up, Chandelier centerpiece rentals - $10 and up, Elegance rose ball centerpiece rental - $50 and up. Call us for more information, would love to hear from you.

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

256 Hawthorne Ave, Hawthorne, NJ
New Jersey

Even more beautiful than I ever imagined!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Ashley B

Amore Weddings did an AMAZING job providing all of the flowers for my wedding! I worked with the owner, Lisa, from the beginning until the big day, and every single minute was an absolute pleasure. She constantly went above and beyond, was extremely patient, helpful, and... Read More creative throughout, and put me at ease more than once. All of the flowers were absolutely breathtaking: so fresh, beautiful, and vibrant. We are still getting compliments on them! I was really blown away by the attention to detail, creative use of color, and the sheer beauty of each arrangement. I would absolutely recommend Amore Weddings to anyone getting married who wants a great experience with an even greater vendor. Lisa treated me as so much more than a client; she treated me like a friend, and I will never forget that. Thank you Lisa, and everyone at Amore Weddings for making my wedding day so unforgettable!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

I had wonderful experience with them. I planned my wedding from a different state and had come across Amore based on reviews. She was my first and only florist stop. I was so lucky to have found them, not only are they affordable but my flowers came out beautiful. My bridal... Read More bouquet looked exactly like the picture I showed her. Aside from my first visit, I was able to discuss everything else via email and phone. They were always quick to respond to my concerns and any additional request. Thank you so much amore weddings for making my wedding flowers so gorgeous! I would highly recommend this florist to other :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Megan C

Amore did an amazing job with all of my flowers for my wedding. The color of the flowers were perfect and the crystal trees were gorgeous! The flowers turned out nicer than I could have ever imagined.

Elegant and budget friendly

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Erin C

Toni Lisa and her staff were wonderful to work with. Amore provided my centerpieces and bridal party flowers. The centerpieces were exactly what I was looking for and the rental includes set up and break down. My venue would not set up centerpieces unless they were fully put... Read More together. We had water in tall pillar vases, which would have required us to set everything up that day or put the water in and let it sit over night. The ability to have someone else take care of it and to know that everything is double checked for little details was a huge weight off my mind the day of. Toni Lisa was very easy to work with and on the same wavelength in terms of my style. During the consultation she was able to show me pictures of things she had made as I was trying to explain what I wanted. The flowers were fresh and lasted all day. And my budget wasn't blown over ten centerpieces and twelve bridal party members. My sister will be using Amore in the next year because of our amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kimberly C

Lisa was truly a life saver!! I came to Lisa less than a week from my wedding and explained the horror story that I had with a previous florist. She not only put me at ease but she was so patient and pleasant to my husband and I. She was able to meet our every need. Her work was... Read More beautiful and my guests loved every floral element in the room. She was a breath of fresh air and really calmed my nerves! I would not hesitate to have Lisa do any future floral needs!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Dana S

Lisa made my dreams come true! Her and her team put together the centerpieces, ceremony decor, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets for my wedding and I couldn't have been more amazed with how everything turned out. I chose a centerpiece and my ceremony decor from a display she... Read More had in her office, for everything else I showed her photos of what I had found browsing the internet. Not one detail was missed. Our initial meeting, I was blown away just from her telling me exactly what each flower in the bouquets were, and she gave me a quote right then and there so I knew exactly what my cost was. Her staff was very responsive to every email I sent, and even when at the last hour (literally, 2 days before the wedding) I needed to add another centerpiece to my order her and her production team accommodated me with no issues. Even more accommodating was Lisa herself, who put together a last minute boutonniere for my junior groomsman and she delivered it to my venue herself. The flowers were stunning, my draw dropped when they were delivered the morning of my wedding. My cascading bouquet was everything I dreamed of, and a beat wasn't missed from the photo I showed her to the day it was delivered, same thing with my bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres for my groomsmen. I could not have asked for a better florist to have worked with!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Meghan G

I was originally so nervous to book my flowers because I really didn't know much about them or what I even wanted. When I met Lisa she was so informed and really helped guide me in finding the most beautiful bouquet I could of ever hoped for. She respected my budget and did... Read More everything possible to make my day just perfect.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Marie E

Amazing experience from beginning to end, Tony was always available to speak to me regarding my many questions and concerns lol. working with amore weddings was an absolutely pleasure and my centerpieces were the talk of the dinner they were absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda G

Working with Lisa and her team at Amore was such a blessing and truly a great experience. We had spoken with several companies before finding them and Lisa was the only one who really understood the "look" we were going for at our wedding. She was able to work within our budget... Read More and gave us many options of what we could substitute should we need to cut some corners to save money. They were always professional, easy to work with, and quick to respond to any questions that we had. The flowers were stunning and brought tears to my eyes when they arrived the morning of our wedding. It was everything we imagined and more! They really made our ideas come to life and we could NOT have been happier to work with Lisa and the staff at Amore for our wedding day :) Highly recommend using their services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Rachel P

Amore Weddings and Lisa are incredible!! We got married on 9/20 and I was speechless at just how perfect and beautiful everything looked. Between the bouquets, chuppah, ceremony area, centerpieces and the way she styled the cake, I was so moved and beyond impressed...it was... Read More exactly how I pictured and I couldn't be happier that I found and used Amore to make our wedding so beautiful!! I highly recommend Lisa, she's amazing...so easy to work with, patient, and incredibly talented!!

Use Amore! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Megan N

After much trouble I was recommended to Amore by a local florist, and the moment I walked into Amore I knew I was in the right place. The store is amazing and you see what everything looks like- but I met Toni-Lisa with about 2 months until my wedding and I was speechless when I... Read More saw my center pieces and bouquets!! She pinned exactly what I wanted and even painted herself the candelabras so they were the right color for me!! Hands down the absolute best I will recommend them to everyone!!!!

Beautiful Flowers, creative rentals, impeccable service

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jenna

Lisa and her team at Amore were incredible to work with. I had changed my vision multiple times and each time, Lisa was supportive and accommodating to make my wedding exactly what I wanted. I was really nervous to start thinking about flowers for the wedding and waited until... Read More the last minute possible in order to do so, but as soon as I walked into Amore, I knew they were the perfect fit. Lisa is the most knowledgeable florist I met with and helped me create my ideal bouquets and arrangements. We rented several centerpieces as well, which were the perfect backdrop to our venue. I highly recommend Amore Weddings because of their diverse selection, creativity, and beautiful arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Kamensky A

I couldn't ask for a better experience! The decor, my bouquet, and boutonnieres were flawless! The professionalism was phenomenal. I truly thank Amore Weddings, LLC for the fabulous job that they created for my wedding. I highly recommended them and inspire to use them... Read More again for upcoming events.

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

Absolutely the best experience a bride could ask for! Toni is absolutely fabulous and her quality is outstanding!

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Molly .

I randomly found Amore after a Facebook friend of mine liked their page. I was intrigued with renting decorations for my wedding -- it made so much sense to me. I must have looked at their website 1000 times out of excitement, picking exactly what I wanted for my centerpieces... Read More and bridal party flowers. I met with Lisa about a year before my wedding, and I was so impressed with her office location (everything is set up so you can view it in person) and it was set! I had my flowers! Everything stayed within my budget. They are also very accommodating if you have a smaller budget for flowers/decorations. She and her staff are incredible! They were always quick with responses to my emails and silly questions; they accommodated last minute changes (adding a centerpiece, changing the color of a ribbon for my mother's flowers, etc.) The day of, mine and my bridal party's fresh flower bouquets were waiting for us at my reception hall and they were absolutely gorgeous...exactly what I wanted. The ceremony decorations were perfect, and so were my centerpieces. The ballroom looked amazing. Their staff set everything up -- I didn't even know they were there. And they also came back at the end of the night to collect everything. I can't thank Lisa and her staff enough for their hard work and kindness. They're the best! I've recommended them to every friend of mine who is getting married in the next year. A friend booked them right away for her June wedding so I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Dorothy H

Thank you to Amore for the 25 beautiful Krystal Tree centerpieces we rented. I had no idea how pretty they would look the day of in the actual room! I highly recommend renting centerpieces from this vendor. They were responsive, easy to work with, and their product was... Read More exactly what they promised.

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 G. L

Amore Weddings & Event Design created the most beautiful centerpieces for our wedding reception. Lisa is amazing and the nicest person to deal with, we fell in love with her beautiful centerpieces instantly! She is truly amazing and so kind, the entire team at Amore is... Read More wonderful to deal with too. We chose the ostrich feather & chandelier centerpieces, they were just gorgeous! Lisa also decorated the entrance of the dining room with her beautiful crystal chandeliers. It was so beautiful - plush feathers, lots of bling and so dreamy- it was everything we had ever imagined! We are so thankful we chose Amore for our event décor :)

My wedding looked amazing thanks to Amore!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Shana A

Wow, what a difference a good florist makes! I had a "great gatsby" themed wedding from the start. But I was getting discouraged when other florists were quoting me upwards of $10k in flowers to bring my vision to life. But that was before we sat down and talked with Lisa @... Read More Amore! We left shocked at how reasonable the prices were. Not only did we do the feather centerpieces for 20 tables, we also ended up getting this beautifully made ceremony arch filled with varying roses, hydrangea, and hanging crystals (all REAL flowers), a cake top centerpiece of white roses, all of our bridal party flowers, rose petals tea lights of floating candles and orchids to line the center aisle.... all this for an amazingly affordable price!! Lisa and Rosie were excellent... and I wish I was having a second wedding just to use them again. Heck, if they do baby showers, I'm calling Amore to do my party!! Honestly I cannot recommend their services enough!! You will not be disappointed.

Beautiful Flowers - Worked within Budget

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Charraye S

Rosie at Amore is a pleasure to work with and my flowers were beautiful. I used Amore for all of the Bridal Party flowers (no other decor). Everyone complimented the bouquets. I enjoyed selecting flowers with Rosie and she did it in a way that I (as a non-flower expert) could... Read More understand. We looked at pictures of bouquets that she and others had done and I kind of picked the things that I liked out of each of them and she came up with something really unique and beautiful - really great job. Amore is the way to go.

Flawless Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Erica R

Amore Weddings was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Lisa is the owner and my first consultant. I went in with a vision and immediately I knew she understood what I was looking for. She helped me plan and elaborate on my vision to create a quote/ contract for our wedding.... Read More I could just show her a picture and she could create it into reality! We used Amore for all our decorations from the church ceremony to the centerpieces at the reception to the fresh flowers for our bridal party and parents. I received countless compliments on our decorations and they took care of everything seamlessly! Rosie helped me finalize everything about a month out from the wedding when we had our final guest count, and again a week before when I was dropping off things for my decorations (i.e. my rosary to be tied around my bouquet for my something old). They set up and broke down everything well before anyone arrived and well after everyone was gone. I was blown away by everything! We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Samantha G

Dear Amore Wedding's, Let us commend your organization for the beautiful, meticulous and tasteful floral job you did for the outside garden ceremony, for the entire wedding party and for the gorgeous table pieces you created for every table for the glorious wedding... Read More reception. Many of our guests remarked that every aspect of the wedding from start to finish on a scale of 1-10 was an 11. We believe and attribute every vendors hard work to making this success possible. We can only give you Toni-Lisa and your entire group the highest marks possible and a thank you from my wife Cindy, our daughter Samantha, our new son-in-law Josh and myself. If we can give you rave reviews for future business it would be our pleasure for a job so well done. Best regards and continued success, Jay and Cindy Gutterman

Lisa is great, flowers were gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Christine S

I used Amore Weddings & Event Design for my wedding on 4/26/14. When I met with Lisa, she was so friendly. I briefly described the look I wanted for my bouquet and the centerpieces, and she listened and took this information down on her computer. Then she turned her screen... Read More toward me and asked if that’s the look I wanted. It was and I loved it. I knew that she just had a way of knowing exactly what the client wants. The day of the wedding, she had everything set up at the venue, and an assistant dropped off the bouquets and boutonnières. I didn’t have to worry about anything. The flowers were gorgeous and great quality. I was never very specific with what I wanted, but I obviously conveyed my general vision to her clearly and she delivered! I loved my bouquet and she even added in some orchids, which were beautiful and unexpected! Lisa is very sweet and easy to work with, especially with budget. I was not able to spend too much on flowers, and never once did I feel pressured to spend more. I told her my budget and she happily worked with it. I highly recommend Lisa at Amore Weddings and Event Design for your special day!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Shaune B

Amore Weddings decorated my entire wedding, Including the church, the centerpieces for our reception & the flowers for my bridal party. Lisa & Rosie went above and beyond to ensure that my day was beautiful. (On a personal note, I was very touched by the fact that Toni had a... Read More death in her family a few days before my wedding. She was out of Town grieving with her family, but still managed to keep in touch with us during her bereavement, although Rosie did a fantastic job holding down the fort. My family & friends are still talking about how beautiful the décor was. Simple and Elegant. What more could a bride (or anyone) ask for. Such professionalism, dedication, and true customer service!! Thank you Toni-Lisa and your wonderful staff. (Still thinking about you and your family in your grief Toni. God bless) Shaune & Eric 6/21/14

June 14th wedding

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 tara r

I do not know a thing about flowers. But when I went to the place I knew we were on a very tight budget and had to figure something out. The ladies there were so helpful. Come the wedding day I was a bit nervous only because I hadn't seen what the flowers were actually going to... Read More look like together. The centerpieces were beautiful! My bouquet was beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were a bit smaller then what I would have liked them to be and the mother's corsage as well as the men's boutonniere were very small. Other then that really can't complain. Flowers die eventually, but they were alive for that day and that's all that mattered!

my wedding

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 RACHEL D

I rented 10 center pieces they went to the venue and place them. Then, at the end of the reception they sent someone to collect all of them. Every one was very nice it was money well spent.