Beautiful and affordable wedding flowers and decor

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for visiting our page. Amore offer's one-stop affordable shopping for your bridal party flowers, church decor, centerpieces and backdrops. You can reserve one of our centerpiece rental collections for the duration of your event or we can design beautiful fresh floral centerpieces helping you bring your vision to life. Many of our clients combine fresh floral centerpieces with our centerpiece rental collections such as chandeliers, candelabras, risers or vases. We use only the best quality flowers and materials to create our modern and chic centerpiece designs. Give us call to set up an appointment. You will save THOUSANDS of dollars on your event by renting our centerpieces. Everyone will think you spent a fortune on your decor.

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

256 Hawthorne Ave, Hawthorne, NJ New Jersey (973) 922-0902

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Marilus T

Amore Weddings is absolutely amazing, and does fantastic work. They were recommended to me by a friend that used them for her wedding, and we are soo glad that we chose them. Lisa and Jessica were super helpful in making suggestions, and answering our questions quickly. When... Read More I wanted to add some twinkle lights that I purchased for the backdrop we rented, Jessica emailed right away to recommend a different backdrop that would look much better with the lights . And boy did it. It was soo gorgeous, and I'm so glad that she recommended it because it was freaking amazing!! Our bouquets were also so beautiful. When I shared my favorite flower with Lisa for my bouquet I asked if there was a similar flower that was slightly more affordable. She had a ton of suggestions, and when I saw my bouquet the day of I was blow away. It was just soo gorgeous. Everything was just so prefect, and I'm happy to have worked with them. I would highly recommend Amore! Thank you so much Lisa and Jessica. - Marilus and Rafael Taveras

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Monika P

Our wedding took place May 2017 and Amore took care of our centerpieces and our church decor. They over exceeded all of my expectations! Everything went perfect from the planning to the execution. They were timely and precise. They also took care of my bouquets which came out... Read More beautiful and held all day long! I loved the fact that Amore offered rentals and fresh flowers - one stop shop is always convenient. ❤️

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Amanda K

Amore Weddings does absolutely fantastic work! They did our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and small flower arrangements for the cake. They were very knowledgeable, and really made the arrangements look like the pictures we sent them as examples. The flowers still look... Read More full and beautiful even after a week of sitting in the vase. They are responsive via email. The office hours are late, so it's convenient to stop by after work. They delivered the flowers to both the hotel and venue on time, and packaged nicely. I would recommend to anyone who wants a vendor who listens to what you want, and makes quality flower arrangements for a fantastic price!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Janine W

I worked with Amore beginning in March 2017 for my August 2017 wedding at the Seasons. They were very professional and affordable. I went to their showroom and was able to see sample centerpieces and bouquets. I placed my order that day, but changed it about 4 times between... Read More March and the wedding day. Each time they said no problem and emailed me an updated invoice. The team (Lisa and Jessica) felt like family. The day of the wedding, all of my flowers were at the venue when I arrived and looked beautiful. They also worked quickly to flip my ceremony room into the reception room. The head table and guest tables were exactly as I envisioned them. I couldn't be happier with their services. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Alyson Q

You need to order your flowers from Amore Weddings!!! Jessica is awesome! She helped us pick out the perfect flowers and colors that went so well with my color theme! We were SO HAPPY with the way they turned out. My girls were thrilled with their bouquets!!!! Amore Weddings... Read More will be recommended to everyone in the future by me!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Josanne B

Amore Weddings has been the most amazing experience. They provide the best service, they get the job done so perfectly that your entire vision unfolds better than you can expect. The results are miraculous and the price is even better! I recommend them to anyone that needs decor... Read More for not just weddings but ANYTHING....thank you Amore Weddings for making my wedding day beautiful and stress free. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dilcia S

Amore Weddings did an amazing job on my wedding on February 18, 2017 at Seasons. They made my vision come to life,everything was absolutely beautiful! Everything from my brooch bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, centerpieces, flower wall, and sweetheart table was PERFECT! They showed... Read More up to the hotel room on time for photos; everything went as planned. Their pricing was reasonable, they are honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend them! Thank you Lisa, Jessica, and your team for helping my dream come to reality!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Gerri-Lee G

Toni Lisa has a heart of Gold. Her sight for beautiful , simply yet elegant is God given. Her décor for my reception was simply beautiful. I wanted a simple yet sleek and not to flashy décor that made you feel like you where in a piece of heaven. The lighting in our venue gave... Read More the place a beautify glow . The center pieces will gorgeous and well put together. My guests were in love of the tables and set up along with the centerpieces which made me fall in love al over again. Something that I will cherish forever is my bouquet . With the beautiful diamond pieces that are placed so nice and neatly made my colors and also dress stand out. The mixture of colors were brought together so well and it matched all the bridesmaids as well as groomsmen. I will highly recommend any couple that is planning a wedding to look her and her team up . I give her all 5 stars.. Toni Lisa is awesome !!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jeanette J

Amore was excellent. They were on time and there centerpieces were the talk of the wedding. ...people were asking if they could take them home...the staff was professional and followed my lead as the wedding coordinator. I'm hoping that the owner..Lisa will expand her business... Read More to South Jersey/Philadelphia area so we can use her on a more consistent basis...thanks again Amore !!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Cindy S

Lisa is the best!! Amore did such an amazing job for my wedding at The Grove. I was so nervous and picky with everything and they really went above and beyond with everything.

2017-10-12T12:35:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cindy. Glad you loved everything. Please share your pics with us. xoxoxo Lisa

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

I was referred to Amore from a friend after I visited a few other florists who left me very unhappy. Lisa was amazing from the moment I walked in. She was accommodating and worked with the budget I set and gave me many options. The day of the wedding I could not have been any... Read More happier. I have nothing but praise for Amore and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ken J

Toni-Lisa and her staff at Amore Weddings transformed a regular church basement into a magical grand ballroom! WOW! Thank you Toni-Lisa for your spirit of excellence throughout the whole process. From the time we shared the vision, our dream became your dream and you went to... Read More work. The planning, preparation and execution was done to perfection in a beautiful spirit of humility and harmony. All our guests were in awe of the transformation and that set the tone for the grand celebration that everyone is still talking about.... The special 'Rosary' Bridal Bouquet is still displayed in our home... Amore Weddings hit a 'Grand Slam' for us and we are telling the whole world! Thank you Toni-Lisa and staff, continue the excellent work! Ken & Saneeta

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Laura m. L

Where I start?!?! From day one Toni Lisa show me how professional she is, her experience and how good listener!!!! I am not a flower girl and after showing her my different visions she delivered beyond my expectations. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL I have so many compliments that day... Read More and people saying: Wao your bouquet represent your personality... 🙈☺️🙈☺️🙈

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Genéa M

Amore Weddings did an AMAZING job in, providing the centerpieces for our wedding. I worked directly with the owner, Lisa, from the beginning until our special day.. She really went above and beyond, and was patient, helpful, and creative. All of our centerpieces were... Read More absolutely breathtaking. We still receive compliments on them. I am in awe of her work, and would absolutely recommend Amore Weddings to anyone getting married. Thank you Lisa, and everyone at Amore Weddings for making our wedding day so beautiful and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lindsay J

Amore knocked it out of the park for my wedding! Everything about my experience with them was excellent. From the first meeting when I described my vision, to the day of the wedding when everything was set up. I used a combination of the rentals and the fresh flowers and... Read More everything was very gorgeous. I also saved half the money I would have spent elsewhere. I can't say enough good things about Amore, Lisa and Jessica!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Dana R

Amore did a beautiful job with our bouquets, corsages, boutinierres and center pieces. There prices were extremely reasonable and they were very responsive. Would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jessie L

This is a tough review to write. Initially, I was blown away by the talent and professionalism of Amore. Lisa is kind and patient. I wasn't the easiest client due to the fact that I had a vision, but didn't know how to execute it. After some probing, Lisa came up with the... Read More perfect idea. Communication was fantastic in the beginning; however, it began to go downhill about a month from the wedding. I could never get in touch with Lisa, only her staff. And it was never the same staff. Not to mention, two weeks before the wedding, I was told that I would be dealing with a new staff member. And he hadn't the faintest idea about anything when it came to my contract and vision. I was getting emails and calls every other day from a different staff member with the same question. Also, they seemed to ignore my wedding planner and only contact me. It was extremely frustrating. Everything came to a head the week of the wedding when I couldn't take it any longer! My mom went into the shop and met with Lisa directly. She profusely apologized and reassured me that everything would be picture perfect. She acknowledged the lack of communication and continuity amongst her staff. An apology and acknowledging fault/taking responsibility goes a long way in my opinion. Amore did not disappoint the day of the wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and seeing my vision come to reality was unbelievable. I wish I could give a perfect review, but the headache and frustration with communication makes them fall short.

2017-10-12T12:29:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessica, Hope all is well and that you are enjoying married life. You have an anniversary coming up, How time flies! I am so happy that you loved everything. We take great pride in the quality in our work. Your photographer shared your gallery... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Deb L

I learned about Amore from a wedding showcase I attended They were offering a great deal that my husband and I just couldn't pass up. Lisa was very patient with me when I was deciding what I wanted in my centerpieces and bouquet flowers and talked me though some great choices.... Read More Both very absolutely stunning! Jessica was very responsive via email. Overall, Amore was a great value and created beautiful pieces of scenery for our wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rayna L

We had an autumn-themed wedding, and wanted to avoid flowers because the groom is allergic to most plants. We talked to ten florists, and only one was able to listen to our request to avoid flowers. While nine florists immediately told us how they would pick hypoallergenic... Read More flowers or cut out the allergenic parts, Toni-Lisa Gaglione at Amoré listened to us. We sent her our ideas, and she showed us other ideas on the same theme that made it clear that she was listening and understanding us. We ended up giving her only vague guidelines, and she did an outstanding job: our guests commented on the beautiful centerpieces, the bride's bouquet was gorgeous, the boutonnieres/corsages for the wedding party were tasteful and elegant. We did end up using a few silk flowers (especially in the bride's bouquet), and they looked and felt so real that a few guests had to smell them to believe they were silk! Because we didn't use real flowers, we were able to rent the centerpieces, and only paid about half of what we had originally budgeted for décor. And again because we didn't use real flowers, the boutonnieres and bride's bouquet will last forever! The whole time we worked with her, Toni-Lisa radiated calm and competence, and made the process very easy for us. We heartily recommend Toni-Lisa Gaglione and Amoré Weddings!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Ebony P

I can not thank Lisa and her team enough for how beautiful my flowers and centerpieces turned out. She was so easy to work with and made wonderful suggestions. Her prices can not be beat. I highly recommend her for all your floral and centerpiece needs.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Amy Lynn Y

Amore Weddings was truly the best florist a bride could ask for!! Lisa, the owner was fabulous to work with; from start to finish! Even with some last minute changes, she was able to accommodate us; such a pleasure!! We love you guys and thank you for helping to make our wedding... Read More such a magical day!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kelly O

Working with Lisa and Amore Weddings for our big day was such a pleasure! They went beyond our expectations and the flowers were STUNNING! Our look was a classic, elegant, traditional wedding, using white and pink roses, mums, baby breath, and white hydrangeas. Working with... Read More them was very easy and they went above and beyond, not only with decorating the church we were married in and the reception hall, but also with the everything else (they gave us extra flowers, such as some boutonnieres in case the boys destroyed them while waiting)! We were even able to use our own lanterns that we wanted with some of the centerpieces. We will hands down recommend Amore Weddings for your wedding. You will not regret this and it will be a stress free experience.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Justine A

Lisa was a delight to work with. She was very accommodating and extremely professional!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 sherlene a

I was married on Saturday, and on Monday morning I called Lisa ASAP. Without a voice to spare, I did not feel that an email would capture my LOVE for how awesome the decor came out for this event. I NEEDED to speak with her, and tell her how much I LOVED everything. I found... Read More Lisa's website by browsing the web. I scheduled an appt with her, and when I met her, she was focused on another wedding- so we were in and out of conversation at some points. While some people may be bothered by this, I thought this spoke to her attention to detail and how much she cared about her weddings being PERFECT. I took a few more trips to Lisa's office to iron out the details, and each time she was calm, relaxed and had this vibe that said, "Trust Me". Three days before the wedding, I visited Lisa to drop a few accessories to the bouquet. My fiance' and I had a meeting with another vendor prior to, and that meeting was not that great. I was in low spirits, but spending time with Lisa made me feel much better. When we left her office, I looked to my fiance' and said, "I really do feel better." Overall, I LOVED the event decor. We went for a Gastby theme, and her center pieces were perfect for our venue. She also did my flowers, and they were beautiful. I am writing this review 8 days after the wedding, and my flowers are still in a vase. On the day of the wedding, when I walked into our ballroom and saw the decor, my jaw dropped & I started to tear up with how AMAZING the room looked. I was the bride that paid attention to all of the details, so when I finally saw the room put together, I was incredibly happy. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to everyone. I've told all my friends who are planning weddings that they need to meet her because she is amazing to work with. Thank you sooooooo much Lisa & to your staff for making my wedding decor perfect!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

The centerpieces at this wedding were absolutely beautiful! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The only thing that was a little off were the bouquets for the bridesmaids - the flowers didn't look that fresh and the way they were put together seemed as if they were rushed.... Read More All around - very good.

2015-12-31T13:17:44 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for your review and kind words. I would love to know which event you are referring to as this was not brought to my attention by any of my clients. All our flowers are ordered right from the farms and delivered... Read Less Read More