Beautiful and affordable wedding flowers and decor

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning and budgeting can be overwhelming so we listed our prices to make the process easier for you. Bridal Bouquet - $75 and up, Throw-away Bouquet - Complimentary, Bridesmaid Bouquet - $30 and up, Alter Arrangements - $75 and up, Mother’s Corsages/nosegay - $20 and up, Boutonnieres - $8 and up, Flower girl Basket with Petals - $20 and up, Backdrops rentals - $150 and up, Romance submerged centerpiece rentals - $49.50, Fresh Centerpieces - $20 and up, Candelabra Rentals - $40.00 and up, Krystal tree centerpiece Rental - $50 and up,Ostrich feather centerpiece Rentals - $50 and up, Chandelier centerpiece rentals - $10 and up, Elegance rose ball centerpiece rental - $50 and up. Call us for more information, would love to hear from you.

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

256 Hawthorne Ave, Hawthorne, NJ
New Jersey

Even more beautiful than I ever imagined!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Ashley B

Amore Weddings did an AMAZING job providing all of the flowers for my wedding! I worked with the owner, Lisa, from the beginning until the big day, and every single minute was an absolute pleasure. She constantly went above and beyond, was extremely patient, helpful, and... Read More creative throughout, and put me at ease more than once. All of the flowers were absolutely breathtaking: so fresh, beautiful, and vibrant. We are still getting compliments on them! I was really blown away by the attention to detail, creative use of color, and the sheer beauty of each arrangement. I would absolutely recommend Amore Weddings to anyone getting married who wants a great experience with an even greater vendor. Lisa treated me as so much more than a client; she treated me like a friend, and I will never forget that. Thank you Lisa, and everyone at Amore Weddings for making my wedding day so unforgettable!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

I had wonderful experience with them. I planned my wedding from a different state and had come across Amore based on reviews. She was my first and only florist stop. I was so lucky to have found them, not only are they affordable but my flowers came out beautiful. My bridal... Read More bouquet looked exactly like the picture I showed her. Aside from my first visit, I was able to discuss everything else via email and phone. They were always quick to respond to my concerns and any additional request. Thank you so much amore weddings for making my wedding flowers so gorgeous! I would highly recommend this florist to other :)

Megan

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Megan C

Amore did an amazing job with all of my flowers for my wedding. The color of the flowers were perfect and the crystal trees were gorgeous! The flowers turned out nicer than I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Justine A

Lisa was a delight to work with. She was very accommodating and extremely professional!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 sherlene a

I was married on Saturday, and on Monday morning I called Lisa ASAP. Without a voice to spare, I did not feel that an email would capture my LOVE for how awesome the decor came out for this event. I NEEDED to speak with her, and tell her how much I LOVED everything. I found... Read More Lisa's website by browsing the web. I scheduled an appt with her, and when I met her, she was focused on another wedding- so we were in and out of conversation at some points. While some people may be bothered by this, I thought this spoke to her attention to detail and how much she cared about her weddings being PERFECT. I took a few more trips to Lisa's office to iron out the details, and each time she was calm, relaxed and had this vibe that said, "Trust Me". Three days before the wedding, I visited Lisa to drop a few accessories to the bouquet. My fiance' and I had a meeting with another vendor prior to, and that meeting was not that great. I was in low spirits, but spending time with Lisa made me feel much better. When we left her office, I looked to my fiance' and said, "I really do feel better." Overall, I LOVED the event decor. We went for a Gastby theme, and her center pieces were perfect for our venue. She also did my flowers, and they were beautiful. I am writing this review 8 days after the wedding, and my flowers are still in a vase. On the day of the wedding, when I walked into our ballroom and saw the decor, my jaw dropped & I started to tear up with how AMAZING the room looked. I was the bride that paid attention to all of the details, so when I finally saw the room put together, I was incredibly happy. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to everyone. I've told all my friends who are planning weddings that they need to meet her because she is amazing to work with. Thank you sooooooo much Lisa & to your staff for making my wedding decor perfect!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

The centerpieces at this wedding were absolutely beautiful! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The only thing that was a little off were the bouquets for the bridesmaids - the flowers didn't look that fresh and the way they were put together seemed as if they were rushed.... Read More All around - very good.

2015-12-31T13:17:44 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for your review and kind words. I would love to know which event you are referring to as this was not brought to my attention by any of my clients. All our flowers are ordered right from the farms and delivered... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Pamela M

I had a 300 person wedding on 12/5/15 with 30 tables, 11 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 10 groomsmen, 2 mothers of bride and groom, 2 fathers of bride and groom, 1 ring bearer, 1 bride, 1 groom , 2 grandmothers and 1 grandfather. Needless to say a HUGE wedding. I searched high and... Read More low for florists in the NJ area but everyone was quotting me at 15k or up. Amore Weddings was by far exponentially cheaper than any florist i spoke to. Their secret? They rent their centerpieces so you save a TON of money!! Not only was the price right, but they completely delivered on my vision of what i wanted my flowers to look like. I will definitely be using them again for future events! I highly recommend them!

2015-12-31T13:29:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Pamela. Was a pleasure working with you. I am so happy you loved everything. Wishing you all the best. Lisa

Elegant and budget friendly

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Erin C

Toni Lisa and her staff were wonderful to work with. Amore provided my centerpieces and bridal party flowers. The centerpieces were exactly what I was looking for and the rental includes set up and break down. My venue would not set up centerpieces unless they were fully put... Read More together. We had water in tall pillar vases, which would have required us to set everything up that day or put the water in and let it sit over night. The ability to have someone else take care of it and to know that everything is double checked for little details was a huge weight off my mind the day of. Toni Lisa was very easy to work with and on the same wavelength in terms of my style. During the consultation she was able to show me pictures of things she had made as I was trying to explain what I wanted. The flowers were fresh and lasted all day. And my budget wasn't blown over ten centerpieces and twelve bridal party members. My sister will be using Amore in the next year because of our amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kimberly C

Lisa was truly a life saver!! I came to Lisa less than a week from my wedding and explained the horror story that I had with a previous florist. She not only put me at ease but she was so patient and pleasant to my husband and I. She was able to meet our every need. Her work was... Read More beautiful and my guests loved every floral element in the room. She was a breath of fresh air and really calmed my nerves! I would not hesitate to have Lisa do any future floral needs!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Dana S

Lisa made my dreams come true! Her and her team put together the centerpieces, ceremony decor, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets for my wedding and I couldn't have been more amazed with how everything turned out. I chose a centerpiece and my ceremony decor from a display she... Read More had in her office, for everything else I showed her photos of what I had found browsing the internet. Not one detail was missed. Our initial meeting, I was blown away just from her telling me exactly what each flower in the bouquets were, and she gave me a quote right then and there so I knew exactly what my cost was. Her staff was very responsive to every email I sent, and even when at the last hour (literally, 2 days before the wedding) I needed to add another centerpiece to my order her and her production team accommodated me with no issues. Even more accommodating was Lisa herself, who put together a last minute boutonniere for my junior groomsman and she delivered it to my venue herself. The flowers were stunning, my draw dropped when they were delivered the morning of my wedding. My cascading bouquet was everything I dreamed of, and a beat wasn't missed from the photo I showed her to the day it was delivered, same thing with my bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres for my groomsmen. I could not have asked for a better florist to have worked with!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Meghan G

I was originally so nervous to book my flowers because I really didn't know much about them or what I even wanted. When I met Lisa she was so informed and really helped guide me in finding the most beautiful bouquet I could of ever hoped for. She respected my budget and did... Read More everything possible to make my day just perfect.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Marie E

Amazing experience from beginning to end, Tony was always available to speak to me regarding my many questions and concerns lol. working with amore weddings was an absolutely pleasure and my centerpieces were the talk of the dinner they were absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda G

Working with Lisa and her team at Amore was such a blessing and truly a great experience. We had spoken with several companies before finding them and Lisa was the only one who really understood the "look" we were going for at our wedding. She was able to work within our budget... Read More and gave us many options of what we could substitute should we need to cut some corners to save money. They were always professional, easy to work with, and quick to respond to any questions that we had. The flowers were stunning and brought tears to my eyes when they arrived the morning of our wedding. It was everything we imagined and more! They really made our ideas come to life and we could NOT have been happier to work with Lisa and the staff at Amore for our wedding day :) Highly recommend using their services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Rachel P

Amore Weddings and Lisa are incredible!! We got married on 9/20 and I was speechless at just how perfect and beautiful everything looked. Between the bouquets, chuppah, ceremony area, centerpieces and the way she styled the cake, I was so moved and beyond impressed...it was... Read More exactly how I pictured and I couldn't be happier that I found and used Amore to make our wedding so beautiful!! I highly recommend Lisa, she's amazing...so easy to work with, patient, and incredibly talented!!

Use Amore! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Megan N

After much trouble I was recommended to Amore by a local florist, and the moment I walked into Amore I knew I was in the right place. The store is amazing and you see what everything looks like- but I met Toni-Lisa with about 2 months until my wedding and I was speechless when I... Read More saw my center pieces and bouquets!! She pinned exactly what I wanted and even painted herself the candelabras so they were the right color for me!! Hands down the absolute best I will recommend them to everyone!!!!

Beautiful Flowers, creative rentals, impeccable service

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jenna

Lisa and her team at Amore were incredible to work with. I had changed my vision multiple times and each time, Lisa was supportive and accommodating to make my wedding exactly what I wanted. I was really nervous to start thinking about flowers for the wedding and waited until... Read More the last minute possible in order to do so, but as soon as I walked into Amore, I knew they were the perfect fit. Lisa is the most knowledgeable florist I met with and helped me create my ideal bouquets and arrangements. We rented several centerpieces as well, which were the perfect backdrop to our venue. I highly recommend Amore Weddings because of their diverse selection, creativity, and beautiful arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Kamensky A

I couldn't ask for a better experience! The decor, my bouquet, and boutonnieres were flawless! The professionalism was phenomenal. I truly thank Amore Weddings, LLC for the fabulous job that they created for my wedding. I highly recommended them and inspire to use them... Read More again for upcoming events.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

Absolutely the best experience a bride could ask for! Toni is absolutely fabulous and her quality is outstanding!

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Molly .

I randomly found Amore after a Facebook friend of mine liked their page. I was intrigued with renting decorations for my wedding -- it made so much sense to me. I must have looked at their website 1000 times out of excitement, picking exactly what I wanted for my centerpieces... Read More and bridal party flowers. I met with Lisa about a year before my wedding, and I was so impressed with her office location (everything is set up so you can view it in person) and it was set! I had my flowers! Everything stayed within my budget. They are also very accommodating if you have a smaller budget for flowers/decorations. She and her staff are incredible! They were always quick with responses to my emails and silly questions; they accommodated last minute changes (adding a centerpiece, changing the color of a ribbon for my mother's flowers, etc.) The day of, mine and my bridal party's fresh flower bouquets were waiting for us at my reception hall and they were absolutely gorgeous...exactly what I wanted. The ceremony decorations were perfect, and so were my centerpieces. The ballroom looked amazing. Their staff set everything up -- I didn't even know they were there. And they also came back at the end of the night to collect everything. I can't thank Lisa and her staff enough for their hard work and kindness. They're the best! I've recommended them to every friend of mine who is getting married in the next year. A friend booked them right away for her June wedding so I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Dorothy H

Thank you to Amore for the 25 beautiful Krystal Tree centerpieces we rented. I had no idea how pretty they would look the day of in the actual room! I highly recommend renting centerpieces from this vendor. They were responsive, easy to work with, and their product was... Read More exactly what they promised.

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 G. L

Amore Weddings & Event Design created the most beautiful centerpieces for our wedding reception. Lisa is amazing and the nicest person to deal with, we fell in love with her beautiful centerpieces instantly! She is truly amazing and so kind, the entire team at Amore is... Read More wonderful to deal with too. We chose the ostrich feather & chandelier centerpieces, they were just gorgeous! Lisa also decorated the entrance of the dining room with her beautiful crystal chandeliers. It was so beautiful - plush feathers, lots of bling and so dreamy- it was everything we had ever imagined! We are so thankful we chose Amore for our event décor :)

My wedding looked amazing thanks to Amore!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Shana A

Wow, what a difference a good florist makes! I had a "great gatsby" themed wedding from the start. But I was getting discouraged when other florists were quoting me upwards of $10k in flowers to bring my vision to life. But that was before we sat down and talked with Lisa @... Read More Amore! We left shocked at how reasonable the prices were. Not only did we do the feather centerpieces for 20 tables, we also ended up getting this beautifully made ceremony arch filled with varying roses, hydrangea, and hanging crystals (all REAL flowers), a cake top centerpiece of white roses, all of our bridal party flowers, rose petals tea lights of floating candles and orchids to line the center aisle.... all this for an amazingly affordable price!! Lisa and Rosie were excellent... and I wish I was having a second wedding just to use them again. Heck, if they do baby showers, I'm calling Amore to do my party!! Honestly I cannot recommend their services enough!! You will not be disappointed.

Beautiful Flowers - Worked within Budget

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Charraye S

Rosie at Amore is a pleasure to work with and my flowers were beautiful. I used Amore for all of the Bridal Party flowers (no other decor). Everyone complimented the bouquets. I enjoyed selecting flowers with Rosie and she did it in a way that I (as a non-flower expert) could... Read More understand. We looked at pictures of bouquets that she and others had done and I kind of picked the things that I liked out of each of them and she came up with something really unique and beautiful - really great job. Amore is the way to go.

Flawless Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Erica R

Amore Weddings was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Lisa is the owner and my first consultant. I went in with a vision and immediately I knew she understood what I was looking for. She helped me plan and elaborate on my vision to create a quote/ contract for our wedding.... Read More I could just show her a picture and she could create it into reality! We used Amore for all our decorations from the church ceremony to the centerpieces at the reception to the fresh flowers for our bridal party and parents. I received countless compliments on our decorations and they took care of everything seamlessly! Rosie helped me finalize everything about a month out from the wedding when we had our final guest count, and again a week before when I was dropping off things for my decorations (i.e. my rosary to be tied around my bouquet for my something old). They set up and broke down everything well before anyone arrived and well after everyone was gone. I was blown away by everything! We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Samantha G

Dear Amore Wedding's, Let us commend your organization for the beautiful, meticulous and tasteful floral job you did for the outside garden ceremony, for the entire wedding party and for the gorgeous table pieces you created for every table for the glorious wedding... Read More reception. Many of our guests remarked that every aspect of the wedding from start to finish on a scale of 1-10 was an 11. We believe and attribute every vendors hard work to making this success possible. We can only give you Toni-Lisa and your entire group the highest marks possible and a thank you from my wife Cindy, our daughter Samantha, our new son-in-law Josh and myself. If we can give you rave reviews for future business it would be our pleasure for a job so well done. Best regards and continued success, Jay and Cindy Gutterman