Amore Weddings LLC

(39)

Serving North/Central NJ, NJ

Beautiful and affordable wedding flowers and decor

Amore specializes in providing beautiful and affordable bridal party, ceremony and reception flowers. We also carry a collection of centerpiece rentals including crystal trees, ostrich feathers, pomander balls, chandeliers and more. Call us to book your free consultation.

$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

Serving North/Central NJ, NJ

Gorgeous flowers!

8/09/2013 Melissa C

What a great experience working with Amore! The ENTIRE staff is very friendly and helpful, answering any question I had in the weeks before the wedding. If you are looking for a more reasonable approach to centerpieces, Amore is definitely the way to go! The room looked stunning and most of the guests didn't even realize that the centerpieces were rented! In regards to the fresh bridal bouquets- they were the MOST beautiful red roses I have ever seen. I am so glad we went with Amore- it was worth every penny

Megan

7/21/2013 Megan C

Amore did an amazing job with all of my flowers for my wedding. The color of the flowers were perfect and the crystal trees were gorgeous! The flowers turned out nicer than I could have ever imagined.

My chosen florist for my wedding

8/04/2013 Tamisha W

Amore weddings did a phenomenal job with my wedding. They did the decorations for my wedding which included decorating the chapel, setting up an alter and decorating the aisle. The owner Lisa, is a pleasure to deal with and she is willing work with you to ensure you have a beautiful wedding within your budget. Would very highly recommend for any bride!!

Absolutely beautiful!

10/03/2014 Molly .

I randomly found Amore after a Facebook friend of mine liked their page. I was intrigued with renting decorations for my wedding -- it made so much sense to me. I must have looked at their website 1000 times out of excitement, picking exactly what I wanted for my centerpieces and bridal party flowers. I met with Lisa about a year before my wedding, and I was so impressed with her office location (everything is set up so you can view it in person) and it was set! I had my flowers! Everything stayed within my budget. They are also very accommodating if you have a smaller budget for flowers/decorations. She and her staff are incredible! They were always quick with responses to my emails and silly questions; they accommodated last minute changes (adding a centerpiece, changing the color of a ribbon for my mother's flowers, etc.) The day of, mine and my bridal party's fresh flower bouquets were waiting for us at my reception hall and they were absolutely gorgeous...exactly what I wanted. The ceremony decorations were perfect, and so were my centerpieces. The ballroom looked amazing. Their staff set everything up -- I didn't even know they were there. And they also came back at the end of the night to collect everything. I can't thank Lisa and her staff enough for their hard work and kindness. They're the best! I've recommended them to every friend of mine who is getting married in the next year. A friend booked them right away for her June wedding so I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

AMAZING!

10/31/2014 Dorothy H

Thank you to Amore for the 25 beautiful Krystal Tree centerpieces we rented. I had no idea how pretty they would look the day of in the actual room! I highly recommend renting centerpieces from this vendor. They were responsive, easy to work with, and their product was exactly what they promised.

Perfect in every way!

10/12/2014 G. L

Amore Weddings & Event Design created the most beautiful centerpieces for our wedding reception. Lisa is amazing and the nicest person to deal with, we fell in love with her beautiful centerpieces instantly! She is truly amazing and so kind, the entire team at Amore is wonderful to deal with too. We chose the ostrich feather & chandelier centerpieces, they were just gorgeous! Lisa also decorated the entrance of the dining room with her beautiful crystal chandeliers. It was so beautiful - plush feathers, lots of bling and so dreamy- it was everything we had ever imagined! We are so thankful we chose Amore for our event décor :)

My wedding looked amazing thanks to Amore!!

9/20/2014 Shana A

Wow, what a difference a good florist makes! I had a "great gatsby" themed wedding from the start. But I was getting discouraged when other florists were quoting me upwards of $10k in flowers to bring my vision to life. But that was before we sat down and talked with Lisa @ Amore! We left shocked at how reasonable the prices were. Not only did we do the feather centerpieces for 20 tables, we also ended up getting this beautifully made ceremony arch filled with varying roses, hydrangea, and hanging crystals (all REAL flowers), a cake top centerpiece of white roses, all of our bridal party flowers, rose petals tea lights of floating candles and orchids to line the center aisle.... all this for an amazingly affordable price!! Lisa and Rosie were excellent... and I wish I was having a second wedding just to use them again. Heck, if they do baby showers, I'm calling Amore to do my party!! Honestly I cannot recommend their services enough!! You will not be disappointed.

Beautiful Flowers - Worked within Budget

8/31/2014 Charraye S

Rosie at Amore is a pleasure to work with and my flowers were beautiful. I used Amore for all of the Bridal Party flowers (no other decor). Everyone complimented the bouquets. I enjoyed selecting flowers with Rosie and she did it in a way that I (as a non-flower expert) could understand. We looked at pictures of bouquets that she and others had done and I kind of picked the things that I liked out of each of them and she came up with something really unique and beautiful - really great job. Amore is the way to go.

Flawless Wedding

9/20/2014 Erica R

Amore Weddings was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Lisa is the owner and my first consultant. I went in with a vision and immediately I knew she understood what I was looking for. She helped me plan and elaborate on my vision to create a quote/ contract for our wedding. I could just show her a picture and she could create it into reality! We used Amore for all our decorations from the church ceremony to the centerpieces at the reception to the fresh flowers for our bridal party and parents. I received countless compliments on our decorations and they took care of everything seamlessly! Rosie helped me finalize everything about a month out from the wedding when we had our final guest count, and again a week before when I was dropping off things for my decorations (i.e. my rosary to be tied around my bouquet for my something old). They set up and broke down everything well before anyone arrived and well after everyone was gone. I was blown away by everything! We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

8/23/2014 Samantha G

Dear Amore Wedding's, Let us commend your organization for the beautiful, meticulous and tasteful floral job you did for the outside garden ceremony, for the entire wedding party and for the gorgeous table pieces you created for every table for the glorious wedding reception. Many of our guests remarked that every aspect of the wedding from start to finish on a scale of 1-10 was an 11. We believe and attribute every vendors hard work to making this success possible. We can only give you Toni-Lisa and your entire group the highest marks possible and a thank you from my wife Cindy, our daughter Samantha, our new son-in-law Josh and myself. If we can give you rave reviews for future business it would be our pleasure for a job so well done. Best regards and continued success, Jay and Cindy Gutterman

Lisa is great, flowers were gorgeous

4/26/2014 Christine S

I used Amore Weddings & Event Design for my wedding on 4/26/14. When I met with Lisa, she was so friendly. I briefly described the look I wanted for my bouquet and the centerpieces, and she listened and took this information down on her computer. Then she turned her screen toward me and asked if that’s the look I wanted. It was and I loved it. I knew that she just had a way of knowing exactly what the client wants. The day of the wedding, she had everything set up at the venue, and an assistant dropped off the bouquets and boutonnières. I didn’t have to worry about anything. The flowers were gorgeous and great quality. I was never very specific with what I wanted, but I obviously conveyed my general vision to her clearly and she delivered! I loved my bouquet and she even added in some orchids, which were beautiful and unexpected! Lisa is very sweet and easy to work with, especially with budget. I was not able to spend too much on flowers, and never once did I feel pressured to spend more. I told her my budget and she happily worked with it. I highly recommend Lisa at Amore Weddings and Event Design for your special day!

EXCELLENT!!!!

6/21/2014 Shaune B

Amore Weddings decorated my entire wedding, Including the church, the centerpieces for our reception & the flowers for my bridal party. Lisa & Rosie went above and beyond to ensure that my day was beautiful. (On a personal note, I was very touched by the fact that Toni had a death in her family a few days before my wedding. She was out of Town grieving with her family, but still managed to keep in touch with us during her bereavement, although Rosie did a fantastic job holding down the fort. My family & friends are still talking about how beautiful the décor was. Simple and Elegant. What more could a bride (or anyone) ask for. Such professionalism, dedication, and true customer service!! Thank you Toni-Lisa and your wonderful staff. (Still thinking about you and your family in your grief Toni. God bless) Shaune & Eric 6/21/14

June 14th wedding

6/14/2014 tara r

I do not know a thing about flowers. But when I went to the place I knew we were on a very tight budget and had to figure something out. The ladies there were so helpful. Come the wedding day I was a bit nervous only because I hadn't seen what the flowers were actually going to look like together. The centerpieces were beautiful! My bouquet was beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were a bit smaller then what I would have liked them to be and the mother's corsage as well as the men's boutonniere were very small. Other then that really can't complain. Flowers die eventually, but they were alive for that day and that's all that mattered!

my wedding

4/16/2014 RACHEL D

I rented 10 center pieces they went to the venue and place them. Then, at the end of the reception they sent someone to collect all of them. Every one was very nice it was money well spent.

Great Service, Not Fully Disappointed

4/04/2014 Mary

We decided to go with Amore because I didn't want floral centerpieces and they rented out their non-floral centerpieces, which actually saved me money. The centerpieces were amazing and exactly what I had wanted. The bouquets were amazing and again, exactly what I had wanted. The boutonnieres and corsages upon arrival looked great. But then the groomsmen, fathers, and mothers, went to put them on and they all fell apart. Our limo drivers helped a bunch to fix. There was a florist in the plaza right next to the hotel that helped and SIL had double sided tape and miraculously everything stayed together for the photos and ceremony. Once the reception started and all the dancing, they didn't last much longer. I emailed the owner of the company the following day and she was so upset because essentially the flowers were dead. Whoever made them didn't put the water source in, so they were made the day before and they were dying from that moment. They emailed me a check for the cost of the boutonnieres and corsages which I received a few days later. The owner was very apologetic and very upset that this happened. I had to keep the mindset of, stuff happens LOL., and they also didn't give me enough pins LOL. Since I was happy with everything else, and I was refunded, I figured a B- was ok to give.

Art's Wife

1/26/2014 Toya T

Lisa and her staff were excellent! They provided all of my fresh floral arrangements; bouquets, backdrops, and table centerpieces. Everything was very elegant and classy, making an already magnificent venue even more spectacular! You can't go wrong with this vendor. They really pay attention to detail. I can't thank them enough for making my day so much more special.

December 6th, 2013

12/06/2013

Amore Weddings decorated my entire wedding! Including all of my ceremony décor, centerpieces & flowers for my bridal party. My wedding was an absolute fairy tale! Lisa & Rosie went above and beyond for my entire wedding! Everything was so beautiful! I drove them crazy during the months leading up to my wedding constantly changing my mind everyday! Eventually I left everything up to them and let them surprise me! When I walked into the room and saw everything I was stunned. Everyone is still talking about my wedding and how beautiful it was. Make sure to visit Amore's facebook page to see the pictures from my wedding! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo AnnMarie Perna

Terrific!!!!!!

2/08/2012 Melanie B

It was a pleasure working with Amore because they do everything in their power to satisfy you. Amazing and beautiful arrangements. Couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks Amore!

AMAZING!!

10/12/2013 Lenis C

When searching for a florist; Never in a million years did I think flowers for a wedding can be so outrageous. I guess the simple word "WEDDING" can boost up the price of many things however when you have a vendor like AMORE Weddings who works with your budget; it makes the planning a lot easier and affordable. They design your centerpiece to your liking. You have the option of real flowers or synthetic. Very friendly staff and owner and they also take their time to explain everything in detail. I totally recommend this vendor!!!

Left speechless

10/10/2013 GloryAnne C

I rented my Centerpieces and backdrop from Amore Weddings and that's all I though about as soon as rented the Krystal trees. The day of the wedding I was speechless the Krystal tress looked amazing on all the tables and the Krystal back drop looked so elegant for the ceremony and reception. The staff are amazing very friendly and professional.

Annie and richard wedding

9/01/2014

Amore events did an excellent job for our wedding reception. We were more than satisfied with the quality of service and final product provided by Amore and entire staff. They Rock. Thanks Amore for a job well done!!!

Bride

3/29/2013 Amber B

Amore weddings was unbelievable! They made my wedding look sooooo gorgeous! I had the most beautiful bouquet! So did my maid of honor, the personalized runner was great with the rose pedals and everything so elegant and classy which is what they're all about! Elegance and class! The price was great! Worth every dollar and the staff are just so nice and great to work with and do business with! I highly recommend this place for a wedding! They do not disappoint at all! I love them! Thanks again for doing my wedding! Amber & Jason

Amore is the BEST and a lifesaver!

8/17/2013 LIZ T

We looked for months for an affordable florist who would do the flowers for us and our wedding party as well as all of the centerpieces. If was impossible! Until a Google search led me to Amore Weddings! From the day we stepped into their office, we knew we found our florist! Angie was so sweet and worked with us to help us stay in our budget. She tried different looks of the centerpieces until we agreed on something that we LOVED! Our ceremony space was very plain and I was going to try and save money and do the aisle and alter décor myself. That is until the week BEFORE my wedding and I realized I just didn't have the time! So I called in a panic and the girls there were so helpful and accommodating! They used the centerpieces for the aisle décor and returned them to the tables after our ceremony to help us save money! Our bouquets were amazing and were delivered right on time! My bouquet is their Facebook profile picture! I wish I could post pictures to this review because they were just gorgeous! If you want a lot for you money, Amore Weddings is your choice! Wonderful service, excellent quality and you will not be disappointed! Our wedding was August 17, 2013 and people are still talking about how beautiful the centerpieces and aisle décor was!

Phenomenal Job!!!!

8/26/2013

Toni and Jen worked really well with us. I live out of state, which tends to make my life difficult while planning a wedding but Amore Weddings were very prompt with returning any of my phone calls or emails the very same day. The flower choices and colors were GORGEOUS!!! Many people complimented how well the colors matched and looked the wedding day. I loved my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids SO much that I dried them out and framed it in a shadow box and hung it on my wall. EVERYTHING was perfect. Toni and her team did an outstanding job!!! Amore Weddings is an excellent place to choose for them to do your flower arrangements for any occasion!!!

Some things were nice, but I wouldn't recommend

6/22/2013 Becky K

We used Amore Weddings for our florist. The venue provided centerpieces, but we needed bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I spoke with someone over the phone. Then had to call back when our estimate got lost. We also made the 2 1/2 trip down to meet in person, to find out they only have a small storefront with virtually no flowers on site. The girl we met with was nice, but didn't know much about flowers and couldn't really help us with our selections or answer many questions. I called back with questions several times before the wedding and was always told to speak to a different person. This meant I often got different information and didn't know what was correct. Leaving all that aside, the important detail is that the flowers were wrong the day of my wedding. My bouquet was correct and very nice. The boutonnieres were correct and pretty much as expected. However, all the mother/grandmother corsages were wrong and the bridesmaids bouquets were completely wrong, despite the fact that I had a detailed invoice and had reviewed the order with numerous people. For that reason, I would not recommend using Amore Weddings.

Send Email