Amplify Entertainment

200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

250 E 6th Ave., Tallahassee, FL 200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT (850) 508-8143

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Tanisha W

Jake was the Dj for our wedding yesterday and let me just say I had so many people say how much they LOVED my DJ. We had such a great night and it wouldn't have been possible without amplify entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Heather W

Amplify Entertainment was fantastic. We met with Nate who got to know us as a couple and took the time to learn our musical taste and preferences. Ryan was our DJ and he was so much fun. Hit our style perfectly! The mix of Lumineers with Rat Pack and then eventually the dance... Read More music was exactly what we wanted - an evening of fun with friends and family. Everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Skylar S

Nate runs an amazing company! We recently used them for our wedding out at Southwood and little went as planned due to weather. Nate and the others ensured that everything went smoothly, even with several changes made to our schedule the day of. Not only did they have to move... Read More all of their equipment inside because of the weather, he is so amazing at music choices and keeping people on the dance floor! All of our guests were so impressed with his kindness and skills, we cannot thank him enough for making our day so special! Thank you guys for braving the storm and taking all the changes of the day in stride! Having them DJ allowed my husband and I to not have to worry about every little detail because they had it covered!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Emily S

Fantastic company; they made the process super easy. They played what we wanted while still keeping the party going. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was a week ago and I am still hearing from guests about how much they loved the music. I would highly... Read More recommend this company!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Paulina L

Amplify did the DJ & MC'ing for our December wedding. I cannot express enough how wonderful the whole experience was, from beginning to end. The forms we filled out helped Nate made sure that everything went smoothly and were helped us nail down our overall timeline. We had two... Read More meetings to go over our selections and allow us to talk over what we wanted. Wedding planning can be very stressful. Nate was one of the few vendors who made me feel like my opinions and vision was feasible and interesting. Our guests had a wonderful experience; they talked about how much fun they had and how well the event flowed. I am extremely glad to have chosen them to do our wedding. Thank you, Nate & co!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Sarah D

Nate was amazing to work with! He uses a questionnaire to make sure each detail has been address and perfect! Our wedding was everything we wanted- a party! Our guests could not stop dancing!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Morgan B

You seriously CANNOT go wrong with Amplify! Nate is great at getting the process started and they make it so easy with how organized it is. They have a really awesome PDF file that is so detailed and really helps with planning not only for them but for you also! Dakota was our... Read More DJ and he was AWESOME!! He literally did everything we asked and read our crowd perfectly. He knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor and our party was 8 hours long!!! 😳 That was a hard task but he made it happen and there wasn't a minute the dance floor was empty. Also, all their equipment, lighting, monogram feature were top notch and all looked and sounded great! Use Amplify, I promise they won't disappoint!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nora P

We found DJ Nate through a couple we are friends with who used Amplify for their own wedding. After meeting with him, we didn't even have to keep looking--we knew he was the best out there! He is so great at putting you at ease, answering any questions you might have, and being... Read More fun and friendly throughout. His experience and know-how of the wedding industry is palpable and came in handy several times throughout planning (helped us find other vendors, etc.). As for how he was at our wedding--WOW! I have never been a dancer at parties/weddings, but Nate had EVERYONE on the floor all night--from my 1 year old nephew to my 80 year old grandparents. He was so talented at feeling the vibe of the crowd and seemed like he could sense what we all wanted to hear next. He made sure to play every song we had requested, tactfully turned down song requests on our 'do not play' list, and ensured everyone had a blast. He kept us on schedule without us even realizing it because we were too busy having a great time. He really intuitively understood what needed to happen and was great at managing the flow of the night perfectly. By the end of the night, he seemed more like our friend than our DJ. We got married about 2 weeks ago now and we are still getting rave reviews about our awesome DJ. If I have any other functions I need a DJ for, I would absolutely use Amplify again. Thank you Nate!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Julian S

Nate and Dexter walked us thru the whole thing, which really helped since we weren't well versed on how things should go. Dexter did a great job with the music and even got on the dance floor to help fire things up! Amplify Entertainment was a great find.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Hannah D

I have nothing but positive comments for this DJ service. Nate responded to my initial email so quickly! My initial meeting with Nate was extremely informative and I left with zero questions. Once I selected Dakota as my DJ for the event, communicating with him was extremely... Read More easy! Dakota was the best DJ I've ever experienced, and he captured the feel I wanted for our wedding. Nate and Dakota were extremely flexible if I had any changes or updates to music we wanted. Also, they were very professional and I could tell that they know how a wedding is supposed to go! My husband and I have a very broad range of music we like, and Dakota made it all flow very well. If I ever need a DJ service for anything else, I will be going with Amplify Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Chelsea J

I loved having Nate DJ for my wedding, but he didn't play a lot of the songs I asked for. I also had a determined amount of people to do toasts, and he let way more people than what I intended to make a lengthy toast. This cut into other activities. I was happy, but not fully... Read More satisfied.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Giselle C

I have nothing but positive comments for this DJ service. Our initial meeting with Nate was very helpful and he is truly a professional. One of my biggest concerns was that I am from Ecuador, therefore, hispanic music was one of our must haves, and there are so many different... Read More genres to chose from... Nate recommended Jake to be the DJ for our wedding, since he is both fluent in Spanish and knows the culture as well! My husband and I have very different musical taste, and our guests ranged in age and nationalities, but from the moment the music started, Jake just kept the party going! I would definitely recommend Amplify Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole G

Great wedding DJ! They made our day so fun and personal even though we had a bunch of weird music requests they made sure they had all the music and played flawlessly!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenny P

Amplify Entertainment was fantastic and I cannot recommend them enough! They did a wonderful job of getting the music we wanted and our DJ Ryan kept the party going for our guests. They were the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Asia R

Wedding planning is hard, especially if you don't enjoy planning. Fortunately, Amplify makes the music element SUPER EASY for you once you get to that part. They are extremely thorough with the planning process from their packages and add-ons to the ceremony and reception... Read More planners. Communication and payment are also a breeze (really loved that I could make multiple payments online). We worked with Lane and he did an awesome job orchestrating our wedding and playing our must have songs AND keeping the crowd going. Would choose them again in a heartbeat for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Heather B

My maid of honor was doing the task of DJ research and reached out to many of the areas DJs. Nate's response was immediate and the most professional. He was very kind via email and I knew just through emails we were going to choose Amplify. Dakota was our DJ. He was kind and... Read More soft spoken and at our first meeting was very respectful of my lack of preparedness. The day of was a blur- but Dakota was calm and was open to our changing schedule. By the end of the night, Dakota was like one of our bridal party members. He treated us like family-not like someone paying him. He kept the party going and his experience showed as he suggested we so our send off again so our photographer could truly capture the moment. He was awesome with our other vendors. Our musicians traveled from out of state and Dakota was awesome working with them through their songs and perfecting it. Our photographer was also from out of state and Dakota worked very well with our photographer! Hands down, AMPLIFY!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Christine H

Nate from Amplify Entertainment exceeded our expectations and made our wedding more fun than we could possibly imagine!! He was interactive and by being so awesome, it ensured everyone was out on the dance floor! Would recommend him to any of my friends getting married.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Christina S

Amazing! I'm so glad we picked Amplify Entertainment for our wedding! They were amazing! Nate kept the party going all night. I 100% recommend them to anyone who's looking for a DJ. He played the right song at every moment. We had so many compliments on the music. It was great!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Katie G

Nate is absolutely amazing! He was so interactive and full of energy, even though he hurt his foot the day of. We really appreciate the excitement he brought to our wedding! When using amplify, you have to use all of their amazing equipment. The up lighting was perfect and set... Read More the mood for a great night! We can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Tabby Y

Nate was the DJ for our wedding, and we found him to be professional, friendly, and easy to work with. He played a really fun selection of music for the dancing at our wedding reception, and the uplighting and monogram of our initials projected onto the wall during the dinner... Read More hour added an extra special touch to the reception room during the dinner hour. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Jasmine C

Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our man!! Wow....what can we say?!?!?! You and your team came through so hard for our wedding! From the ceremony music (AHHHH-mazing!) to the reception music....you absolutely listened to our desires and added your own funk and it absolutely blew up the place!... Read More We were so blessed to have you as our DJ and you are beyond comparable to any other DJ. Thank you so much for being patient with us and for being accommodating to Rodney's creativity. Your passion for this business shows and if I could sum you up in one word - it would be...impossible to do. :) Much love and blessings for you and your team and your family!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Randa H

Amazing!!!! I was in a completely different state than where I was holding my wedding and amplify entertainment made things so simple and smooth sailing through all of the planning! Nate was great to work with and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had. As for the... Read More wedding itself it was everything I couldve asked for plus some. Jake was our DJ and let's just say that he did not dissapoint. Even when our feet hurt from dancing so much we kept on! All of my guests have been asking who the DJ was and of course I referred them because of how amazing they did! They had the schedule of what we wanted and kept everyone having a blast while incorporating the traditional wedding events. I am so grateful we chose amplify entertainment! They will not dissapoint!!! Thank you guys for an amazing wedding and one we will never forget :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Haley S

We were very happy with Amplify Entertainment at our wedding! Their team was very personable, easy to work with, and had a detailed questionnaire to make sure our favorite songs and genres were played. Our DJ, Dakota, was really friendly and helped to get our guests pumped and... Read More out on the dance floor. I did notice that we didn't hear as many songs for our older guests to enjoy dancing too (we had a large crowd of young adults), and I think the mood of the crowd could have been gauged a little better towards the end of the night. Overall, we had a great time and our guests did too, would highly recommend Amplify Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Tyler Y

We loved working with Nate and Dakota. They were extremely knowledgeable about music and weddings in general. Dakota did an excellent job DJing on the day of. Our reception was so much fun! Amplify Entertainment came highly recommended from every vendor we worked with, and we're... Read More so glad we had them DJ at our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Shannon S

We booked Nate as our DJ for our wedding this past May because every single vendor we inquired about or worked with recommended him and raved about him. I will just say that they were all RIGHT! Prior to the wedding, he answered the numerous questions we had quickly. He sent us... Read More numerous documents via email that helped us plan out our timeline and choose numerous wedding songs, apart from the first dance, that you don't even think about. He met with us in person also to get to know us, so he could make additional suggestions and ensure that we would be getting exactly what we wanted. At the wedding, he helped make everything run smoothly by doing extra little things, such as calling table numbers for guests to go to the buffet to eat. More importantly, he read the vibe of the crowd and made sure that ALL of our guests of all ages were happy, having a great time, and dancing! We received so many compliments from our guests on how great our DJ was and are definitely happy that we made the right decision by choosing Nate!