Amplify Entertainment

200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

250 E 6th Ave., Tallahassee, FL 200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT (850) 508-8143

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Stephanie W

I can't thank Nate enough! He did an amazing job at our wedding! He stepped in when the other venders fell behind and made sure things went smooth! He kept the guest dancing and having a great time! Please do yourself a favor and hire Nate!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Karson D

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Nate and the others at Amplify Entertainment! From start to finish they were helpful, positive and professional! We changed our minds on songs several times and Nate never complained and always responded promptly! He created... Read More a fun and upbeat environment at our wedding that our guests will always remember! The company also has their own musicians along with sound equipment! We reserved a violinist for the ceremony and a guitarist for the cocktail hour. Both were a huge hit! We are so happy we chose Amplify Entertainment for a big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Emily F

Finding the right DJ for your wedding can be SO hard! You have to find the right personality to fit your needs! Let me tell you, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Nate! I wanted someone who would make sure everyone had fun, even if that meant jumping on the dance floor... Read More with us! He did exactly that! The entire experience was 100% personalized! Nate created a playlist just for our wedding full of songs we had chosen and a few that he recommended based on our preferences. The entire night was customized to fit all of our needs, which was so much more than we could have ever hoped for! I had no idea a DJ could be so accommodating! When you work with Amplify Entertainment you will have so much fun planning an event that all of your guests will enjoy!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Angela M

I read reviews before hiring anyone and Amplify did not disappoint! I highly recommend them if you want a company that is easy to work with, very professional and aim to please!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 William A

Nate was a pleasure to work with. Seemed genuinely excited to give me and my now wife the DJ experience of a lifetime. He was thorough with what we wanted and didn't want and had some excellent suggestions to make everything run smooth. Our DJ, Dexter, was outstanding to say... Read More the least. He was early to the event, extremely professional, flexible, and came prepared to our venue that had little internet service. During the reception he kept the energy going and danced with us too! He was so awesome we wanted him to come out after the reception! My guests were so impressed they wanted to book Dexter for future events. I can't say enough good things about Amplify Entertainment. It's a shame I can't give them 6 stars because I would in a heartbeat. Thanks to all of you for giving me an unforgettable wedding experience.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Meg G

DJ really listened to the bride and groom's advance requests. Was great getting everyone into one dancing, etc. Would definitely hire Amplify again!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Alex K

We hired Amplify for a wedding in Salt Lake City in March, 2017, and our DJ was Nate. The company was prompt and responsive to calls, texts and email, the flow of the party was maintained, Nate reacted swiftly to changes on the fly, and they had no problem finding all the music... Read More on our playlist, even though we had a lot of obscure Indian songs. But most of all, he was able to read the crowd and switch up the music selection to keep the dancing going. Far better than expected for a perfect evening.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Cate A

We hired Lane, with Amplify Entertainment to be the Sound Director for both our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Any time that I had a question or concern, either Lane or Nate would promptly respond! My husband and I met with Lane the week of our wedding to go over final details,... Read More and was so pleased with how calm and accommodating Lane was! He planned to arrive the day of, with plenty of time to set up and ensure he was ready to start on time. All went as planned, and Lane played an awesome mixture of music that appealed to our guests and got them on the dance floor! We ended up extending the entertainment for an hour because it was just that good! Definitely recommend Amplify Entertainment - thank you Lane and Nate for helping us make our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Tanisha W

Jake was the Dj for our wedding yesterday and let me just say I had so many people say how much they LOVED my DJ. We had such a great night and it wouldn't have been possible without amplify entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Heather W

Amplify Entertainment was fantastic. We met with Nate who got to know us as a couple and took the time to learn our musical taste and preferences. Ryan was our DJ and he was so much fun. Hit our style perfectly! The mix of Lumineers with Rat Pack and then eventually the dance... Read More music was exactly what we wanted - an evening of fun with friends and family. Everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Skylar S

Nate runs an amazing company! We recently used them for our wedding out at Southwood and little went as planned due to weather. Nate and the others ensured that everything went smoothly, even with several changes made to our schedule the day of. Not only did they have to move... Read More all of their equipment inside because of the weather, he is so amazing at music choices and keeping people on the dance floor! All of our guests were so impressed with his kindness and skills, we cannot thank him enough for making our day so special! Thank you guys for braving the storm and taking all the changes of the day in stride! Having them DJ allowed my husband and I to not have to worry about every little detail because they had it covered!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Emily S

Fantastic company; they made the process super easy. They played what we wanted while still keeping the party going. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was a week ago and I am still hearing from guests about how much they loved the music. I would highly... Read More recommend this company!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Paulina L

Amplify did the DJ & MC'ing for our December wedding. I cannot express enough how wonderful the whole experience was, from beginning to end. The forms we filled out helped Nate made sure that everything went smoothly and were helped us nail down our overall timeline. We had two... Read More meetings to go over our selections and allow us to talk over what we wanted. Wedding planning can be very stressful. Nate was one of the few vendors who made me feel like my opinions and vision was feasible and interesting. Our guests had a wonderful experience; they talked about how much fun they had and how well the event flowed. I am extremely glad to have chosen them to do our wedding. Thank you, Nate & co!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Sarah D

Nate was amazing to work with! He uses a questionnaire to make sure each detail has been address and perfect! Our wedding was everything we wanted- a party! Our guests could not stop dancing!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Morgan B

You seriously CANNOT go wrong with Amplify! Nate is great at getting the process started and they make it so easy with how organized it is. They have a really awesome PDF file that is so detailed and really helps with planning not only for them but for you also! Dakota was our... Read More DJ and he was AWESOME!! He literally did everything we asked and read our crowd perfectly. He knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor and our party was 8 hours long!!! 😳 That was a hard task but he made it happen and there wasn't a minute the dance floor was empty. Also, all their equipment, lighting, monogram feature were top notch and all looked and sounded great! Use Amplify, I promise they won't disappoint!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nora P

We found DJ Nate through a couple we are friends with who used Amplify for their own wedding. After meeting with him, we didn't even have to keep looking--we knew he was the best out there! He is so great at putting you at ease, answering any questions you might have, and being... Read More fun and friendly throughout. His experience and know-how of the wedding industry is palpable and came in handy several times throughout planning (helped us find other vendors, etc.). As for how he was at our wedding--WOW! I have never been a dancer at parties/weddings, but Nate had EVERYONE on the floor all night--from my 1 year old nephew to my 80 year old grandparents. He was so talented at feeling the vibe of the crowd and seemed like he could sense what we all wanted to hear next. He made sure to play every song we had requested, tactfully turned down song requests on our 'do not play' list, and ensured everyone had a blast. He kept us on schedule without us even realizing it because we were too busy having a great time. He really intuitively understood what needed to happen and was great at managing the flow of the night perfectly. By the end of the night, he seemed more like our friend than our DJ. We got married about 2 weeks ago now and we are still getting rave reviews about our awesome DJ. If I have any other functions I need a DJ for, I would absolutely use Amplify again. Thank you Nate!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Julian S

Nate and Dexter walked us thru the whole thing, which really helped since we weren't well versed on how things should go. Dexter did a great job with the music and even got on the dance floor to help fire things up! Amplify Entertainment was a great find.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Hannah D

I have nothing but positive comments for this DJ service. Nate responded to my initial email so quickly! My initial meeting with Nate was extremely informative and I left with zero questions. Once I selected Dakota as my DJ for the event, communicating with him was extremely... Read More easy! Dakota was the best DJ I've ever experienced, and he captured the feel I wanted for our wedding. Nate and Dakota were extremely flexible if I had any changes or updates to music we wanted. Also, they were very professional and I could tell that they know how a wedding is supposed to go! My husband and I have a very broad range of music we like, and Dakota made it all flow very well. If I ever need a DJ service for anything else, I will be going with Amplify Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Chelsea J

I loved having Nate DJ for my wedding, but he didn't play a lot of the songs I asked for. I also had a determined amount of people to do toasts, and he let way more people than what I intended to make a lengthy toast. This cut into other activities. I was happy, but not fully... Read More satisfied.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Giselle C

I have nothing but positive comments for this DJ service. Our initial meeting with Nate was very helpful and he is truly a professional. One of my biggest concerns was that I am from Ecuador, therefore, hispanic music was one of our must haves, and there are so many different... Read More genres to chose from... Nate recommended Jake to be the DJ for our wedding, since he is both fluent in Spanish and knows the culture as well! My husband and I have very different musical taste, and our guests ranged in age and nationalities, but from the moment the music started, Jake just kept the party going! I would definitely recommend Amplify Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole G

Great wedding DJ! They made our day so fun and personal even though we had a bunch of weird music requests they made sure they had all the music and played flawlessly!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenny P

Amplify Entertainment was fantastic and I cannot recommend them enough! They did a wonderful job of getting the music we wanted and our DJ Ryan kept the party going for our guests. They were the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Asia R

Wedding planning is hard, especially if you don't enjoy planning. Fortunately, Amplify makes the music element SUPER EASY for you once you get to that part. They are extremely thorough with the planning process from their packages and add-ons to the ceremony and reception... Read More planners. Communication and payment are also a breeze (really loved that I could make multiple payments online). We worked with Lane and he did an awesome job orchestrating our wedding and playing our must have songs AND keeping the crowd going. Would choose them again in a heartbeat for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Heather B

My maid of honor was doing the task of DJ research and reached out to many of the areas DJs. Nate's response was immediate and the most professional. He was very kind via email and I knew just through emails we were going to choose Amplify. Dakota was our DJ. He was kind and... Read More soft spoken and at our first meeting was very respectful of my lack of preparedness. The day of was a blur- but Dakota was calm and was open to our changing schedule. By the end of the night, Dakota was like one of our bridal party members. He treated us like family-not like someone paying him. He kept the party going and his experience showed as he suggested we so our send off again so our photographer could truly capture the moment. He was awesome with our other vendors. Our musicians traveled from out of state and Dakota was awesome working with them through their songs and perfecting it. Our photographer was also from out of state and Dakota worked very well with our photographer! Hands down, AMPLIFY!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Christine H

Nate from Amplify Entertainment exceeded our expectations and made our wedding more fun than we could possibly imagine!! He was interactive and by being so awesome, it ensured everyone was out on the dance floor! Would recommend him to any of my friends getting married.