Amplify Entertainment

200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

250 E 6th Ave., Tallahassee, FL 200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT (850) 508-8143

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Danielle F

Nate from Amplify Entertainment was the best DJ a bride could ever ask for. He had so many amazing song choices for us, special lighting for our venue, a personalized monogram for everyone to see. He made sure to include the audience during several songs that only made our... Read More wedding more special! Nate was also very personable to each of our guests and made sure that everyone was having a great time or wanted to hear a particular song. My husband and I were very fortunate to have found such an amazing company to provide us some unforgettable entertainment for our wedding!

2017-11-08T16:55:51 Response from the vendor

Danielle & Adam, what an awesome wedding! I'm glad we were able to provide a memorable night for you and your friends and family. There were so many awesome moments and I'm thankful we could be a part of it all! Also, what an awesome... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Andrew F

Great DJ service. Everyone had a blast with the entertainment that was provided. Dillon and his assistant were very professional, courteous, and friendly. Dillon was great and it was funny to see the constant evolution of his hairstyle throughout the night!

2017-10-28T10:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you enjoyed Dillon's hairstyle too. :) We enjoyed working with you and wish you the very best! -Nate, Dillon and Team Amplify

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Janelle C

Nate was SO amazing to work with during the planning process. He was professional, prompt with responding, and helpful in determining what options they offered that we wanted for our wedding. We hired Amplify Entertainment for the ceremony and cocktail guitarist, dance floor,... Read More and monogram lighting for the reception. For the guitarist we were able to list out specific details in a timeline that he called me a few weeks prior to review together! Nate allowed endless possibilities for color and font for our monogram lighting. Everything from Amplify Entertainment from start to the end was perfect and if we ever find ourselves back in Tallahassee for an event we would surely hire them again for more services!

2017-10-28T11:09:49 Response from the vendor

Janelle, thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled you loved the guitarist, dance floor and monogram lighting we provided for your wedding day. We totally love obsessing over the details and we're glad you had the perfect wedding day. Thanks so much for letting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Megan D

You know you picked a good DJ when every one of the guests you talk to comment on how amazing your DJ is before they say anything about your dress ... "Your DJ is the best I've ever seen! Oh, and congrats, btw, on your wedding and stuff." :) I saw Nate DJing a bridal show, and... Read More knew we had to have him at our wedding. So much so, that we picked our wedding day based on when Nate was available. Nate is hands down the best DJ I've ever seen. His attention to detail is amazing; he takes the time to actually meet with you and have an in-depth conversation about your style and how music can complement your wedding day. Then he plans everything to a T, so you don't have to worry about anything or answer any last minute questions on the big day. He played just the right mixture of music and got all our guests out on the dance floor having a good time. From a rap battle to a candles-in-the-air Beatles tribute to an epic air guitar chorus, he had the crowd going all night. So much so, that they all wanted him to come to the after party. Nate was an all around cool guy, and made our reception one for the books.

2017-10-28T11:10:52 Response from the vendor

Megan, wow, I am truly humbled by your kind words. I had such a great time with you, your friends and family. What an epic wedding! I'm so glad you had as much fun as I did, and please know that I would totally do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Meagan S

Amplify entertainment was such a great company to work with for our wedding. Nate and his team go above and beyond in making sure they get the perfect picture of what YOU want your day to feel like. We had the privilege of having Dexter DJ our wedding and he was perfect. We had... Read More so many compliments on him and how interactive he was with the guests. He knew how to get people up and dancing! We highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Diane G

Our DJ, Michael, from Amplify Entertainment was outstanding! As a musician myself, I was skeptical hiring someone outside of my friend group, but as soon as I met Nate, my mind was at ease. He and Michael both listened to my concerns and were super awesome to work with! Our... Read More guests still keep commenting on how wonderful the music was at the reception and we had such a blast dancing the night away. Thank you so much for making our big day truly fabulous!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Xu L

We chose Amplify for our wedding and man did we luck up! Nate is truly a professional in every sense of the word. We’ve learned that a good wedding DJ doesn’t just push a lot of buttons and good songs come out. A good DJ is tuned into the frequency of the whole wedding. They... Read More help set the mood you want, carry the wedding forward, and herd your guests. Nate did all these things wonderfully and more. And he did an excellent job of reading the crowd. So many people told us to prepare for a small or no dance crowd, because guests probably won’t like to dance outside when its still daylight and southern hot! Well, Nate tuned in and turned it up and the people came. Even my 8 months pregnant cousin was getting down! So, needless to say, choose Amplify for your next event, you won’t regret it. How can a company where the CEO goes by “Chief Entertainment Officer” not be awesome?!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lucy L

Nate was amazing! So willing to answer any and all my questions with such a quick response time. He met with us prior to our big day and made sure everything was perfect! When the big day finally came, we couldn't have asked for anything more! He was totally awesome with his... Read More selection and adding in our special requests!! Would highly recommend Amplify Entertainment to anyone with a special event!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Chelsea K

If you're looking for a DJ for any occasion in Tallahassee or North Florida, look no further! We had our initial meeting with Nate for our wedding ceremony and rehearsal and it was a match made in heaven! Nate is a professional and knows what he’s doing, so trust him when it... Read More comes to setting the vibes you’re looking for on the most memorial day of your life! I also have to say that his online website really helps you get to know the other DJ’s with their bios. Also, from the deposit, payments, signatures for contracts, everything is an absolute breeze because you can do it all easily online! Totally recommend!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Becca B

Want an amazing DJ for your wedding? Amplify Entertainment is the way to go! They will listen to all your wants and needs and make sure your event is a success!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sianna T

Amplify did a wonderful job! Nate is extremely personable and professional. He truly gets to know you and your vision for your wedding to ensure the best experience for you and your guests! Our DJ, Ryan, did a great job doing our wedding. He made it easy for my brother, who sang... Read More during the ceremony, to set up smoothly. I had a BLAST dancing with all of my friends and family. There wasn't a dull moment. Even after we left, he stayed another couple of hours with my girlfriends while they danced the night away! There were only very minor things I would've added, but overall I highly recommend them! You may want to double check with who puts down your dance floor. (Not Amplify), but whoever they have to install the floors left and never came back after we decided we were going to add something to the flooring since it wasn't on flat ground. It still worked out fine, but could've turned out badly if the floor was too lumpy. Like I said, the Dj-ing itself was great!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Chris G

Nate was fabulous to work with! His entire model is personalized to YOU. Whatever you want, he will make happen. He has such an awareness and understanding in keeping the flow of the night go smooth. I fully support Nate and Amplify Entertainment as the best DJ and music... Read More entertainment in town.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Stephanie W

I can't thank Nate enough! He did an amazing job at our wedding! He stepped in when the other venders fell behind and made sure things went smooth! He kept the guest dancing and having a great time! Please do yourself a favor and hire Nate!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Karson D

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Nate and the others at Amplify Entertainment! From start to finish they were helpful, positive and professional! We changed our minds on songs several times and Nate never complained and always responded promptly! He created... Read More a fun and upbeat environment at our wedding that our guests will always remember! The company also has their own musicians along with sound equipment! We reserved a violinist for the ceremony and a guitarist for the cocktail hour. Both were a huge hit! We are so happy we chose Amplify Entertainment for a big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Emily F

Finding the right DJ for your wedding can be SO hard! You have to find the right personality to fit your needs! Let me tell you, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Nate! I wanted someone who would make sure everyone had fun, even if that meant jumping on the dance floor... Read More with us! He did exactly that! The entire experience was 100% personalized! Nate created a playlist just for our wedding full of songs we had chosen and a few that he recommended based on our preferences. The entire night was customized to fit all of our needs, which was so much more than we could have ever hoped for! I had no idea a DJ could be so accommodating! When you work with Amplify Entertainment you will have so much fun planning an event that all of your guests will enjoy!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Angela M

I read reviews before hiring anyone and Amplify did not disappoint! I highly recommend them if you want a company that is easy to work with, very professional and aim to please!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 William A

Nate was a pleasure to work with. Seemed genuinely excited to give me and my now wife the DJ experience of a lifetime. He was thorough with what we wanted and didn't want and had some excellent suggestions to make everything run smooth. Our DJ, Dexter, was outstanding to say... Read More the least. He was early to the event, extremely professional, flexible, and came prepared to our venue that had little internet service. During the reception he kept the energy going and danced with us too! He was so awesome we wanted him to come out after the reception! My guests were so impressed they wanted to book Dexter for future events. I can't say enough good things about Amplify Entertainment. It's a shame I can't give them 6 stars because I would in a heartbeat. Thanks to all of you for giving me an unforgettable wedding experience.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Meg G

DJ really listened to the bride and groom's advance requests. Was great getting everyone into one dancing, etc. Would definitely hire Amplify again!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Alex K

We hired Amplify for a wedding in Salt Lake City in March, 2017, and our DJ was Nate. The company was prompt and responsive to calls, texts and email, the flow of the party was maintained, Nate reacted swiftly to changes on the fly, and they had no problem finding all the music... Read More on our playlist, even though we had a lot of obscure Indian songs. But most of all, he was able to read the crowd and switch up the music selection to keep the dancing going. Far better than expected for a perfect evening.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Cate A

We hired Lane, with Amplify Entertainment to be the Sound Director for both our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Any time that I had a question or concern, either Lane or Nate would promptly respond! My husband and I met with Lane the week of our wedding to go over final details,... Read More and was so pleased with how calm and accommodating Lane was! He planned to arrive the day of, with plenty of time to set up and ensure he was ready to start on time. All went as planned, and Lane played an awesome mixture of music that appealed to our guests and got them on the dance floor! We ended up extending the entertainment for an hour because it was just that good! Definitely recommend Amplify Entertainment - thank you Lane and Nate for helping us make our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Tanisha W

Jake was the Dj for our wedding yesterday and let me just say I had so many people say how much they LOVED my DJ. We had such a great night and it wouldn't have been possible without amplify entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Heather W

Amplify Entertainment was fantastic. We met with Nate who got to know us as a couple and took the time to learn our musical taste and preferences. Ryan was our DJ and he was so much fun. Hit our style perfectly! The mix of Lumineers with Rat Pack and then eventually the dance... Read More music was exactly what we wanted - an evening of fun with friends and family. Everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Skylar S

Nate runs an amazing company! We recently used them for our wedding out at Southwood and little went as planned due to weather. Nate and the others ensured that everything went smoothly, even with several changes made to our schedule the day of. Not only did they have to move... Read More all of their equipment inside because of the weather, he is so amazing at music choices and keeping people on the dance floor! All of our guests were so impressed with his kindness and skills, we cannot thank him enough for making our day so special! Thank you guys for braving the storm and taking all the changes of the day in stride! Having them DJ allowed my husband and I to not have to worry about every little detail because they had it covered!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Emily S

Fantastic company; they made the process super easy. They played what we wanted while still keeping the party going. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was a week ago and I am still hearing from guests about how much they loved the music. I would highly... Read More recommend this company!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Paulina L

Amplify did the DJ & MC'ing for our December wedding. I cannot express enough how wonderful the whole experience was, from beginning to end. The forms we filled out helped Nate made sure that everything went smoothly and were helped us nail down our overall timeline. We had two... Read More meetings to go over our selections and allow us to talk over what we wanted. Wedding planning can be very stressful. Nate was one of the few vendors who made me feel like my opinions and vision was feasible and interesting. Our guests had a wonderful experience; they talked about how much fun they had and how well the event flowed. I am extremely glad to have chosen them to do our wedding. Thank you, Nate & co!