Amplify Entertainment

200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

250 E 6th Ave., Tallahassee, FL 200 mile-radius of Tallahassee, FL and Salt Lake City, UT (850) 508-8143

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Gabrielle T

Nate did an amazing job at my wedding this past November! I had some strange requests (Guardians of the Galaxy plus international music like k-pop) but his mix never missed a beat. My guests couldn't help but gush to me about how great the song choices were and how personable... Read More the DJ was. Their favorite moment was the rousing group-sing of Bohemian Rhapsody for our last song; Nate gathered everyone into the middle of the dance floor and we all rocked out with air guitars and drum sets! He also helped me set up a surprise for the groom - a serenade - and even arrived early to make sure everything went off without a hitch. He has my highest recommendation, a vendor who goes above and beyond to make the night special!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Emily B

Amplify was amazing! Everything they did was so detailed and perfect! They were so fun and stress free to work with. I recommend them to any and all couples looking for an amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Katie H

Amplify is the best! We had the option to have Nate specifically as our DJ, and we could not asked for someone better. He played all kinds of music that everyone loved and made everyone feel included. He knows how to read the crowd and even played an extra song for us even... Read More though our time was up. Super easy to work with and well worth the money! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Dianna P

We had the best time with Amplify entertainment! It started with an interview to get to know the DJ and the company. They immediately took any stress off because they can cater to any request! I highly recommend Amplify Entertainment for your wedding!

2018-02-13T14:13:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you had a fun and stress-free wedding day that was one for the books! :) Thanks again for choosing Amplify Entertainment for your wedding day! -Nate, Dexter and the whole Amplify team

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Kate V

Amplify Entertainment is the way to go! Nate did an absolutely AMAZING job djing our wedding! He is not only talented but SO much fun!!!! I would highly reccomend Amplify!

2018-02-13T14:21:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review!! I'm glad you had such an awesome time on your wedding day and wish you two the very best! -Nate

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Elizabeth S

I have been to a lot of weddings with a lot of cringe-worthy DJ moments, but Nate was absolutely perfect for our day!!! The only guidance we gave him was "anything but country" and he RAN with it. From 3 years old to almost 90, everyone was on the dance floor and loving every... Read More second of it. It is so obvious that Nate just loves people, loves music, and LOVES his job. I cannot recommend Amplify enough!!!

2018-02-13T13:50:47 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth, first of all, you and J.R. ROCK! What a fun wedding and I would totally do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks for being awesome clients and for trusting me to run with it on your wedding day! My sincerest congratulations to you both.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Katharine D

One of my best friends used Amplify Entertainment for her wedding and it was amazing! My brother then used Amplify a few months later and I was hooked and wanted to make sure to request Nate as our DJ. Nate engaged the guests in a way that made everyone feel comfortable and... Read More excited to dance. Nate was also extremely helpful in making sure events (introductions, cake cutting, first dances, etc.) transitioned well. It would highly recommend Amplify Entertainment!

2018-02-13T13:13:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! What an awesome wedding and I was thrilled to be a part of it. Congratulations, and thanks again for being hooked on Amplify! :) -Nate

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Lauren G

Amplify Entertainment was so wonderful to work with! Our wedding day was a blast thanks to them! From our first meeting with Nate, to our DJ meeting with Dakota, to the wedding day we felt confident that Amplify would do a great job. The big group hug Dakota orchestrated at the... Read More end of the night was one of the highlights of the day! They are professional, fun and paid such close attention to our taste in music and song requests. Our family members kept coming up and telling us how much they were enjoying the music. Thank you, Amplify Entertainment!!

2018-01-04T12:57:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! Dakota rocks and we're thrilled you had the time of your life on your wedding day! Congratulations and here's to a long and happy marriage! -Nate, Dakota and team Amplify

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kelsey H

We had Michael from Amplify Entertainment DJ our wedding and he was SO great! From start to finish, Nate & Michael were super helpful with the entire planning process and were both very quick to respond to emails/texts. Michael did a great job of using the information we gave... Read More him in our meetings to guide his song selections & to get people out on the dance floor- I think all wedding guests would agree that his selections were on point! We highly recommend Michael from Amplify Entertainment!

2017-12-14T19:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review, Kelsey! Thanks for choosing Amplify Entertainment, and congratulations from the whole Amplify team! Here's to a long and happy marriage!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Danielle F

Nate from Amplify Entertainment was the best DJ a bride could ever ask for. He had so many amazing song choices for us, special lighting for our venue, a personalized monogram for everyone to see. He made sure to include the audience during several songs that only made our... Read More wedding more special! Nate was also very personable to each of our guests and made sure that everyone was having a great time or wanted to hear a particular song. My husband and I were very fortunate to have found such an amazing company to provide us some unforgettable entertainment for our wedding!

2017-11-08T16:55:51 Response from the vendor

Danielle & Adam, what an awesome wedding! I'm glad we were able to provide a memorable night for you and your friends and family. There were so many awesome moments and I'm thankful we could be a part of it all! Also, what an awesome... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Andrew F

Great DJ service. Everyone had a blast with the entertainment that was provided. Dillon and his assistant were very professional, courteous, and friendly. Dillon was great and it was funny to see the constant evolution of his hairstyle throughout the night!

2017-10-28T10:54:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you enjoyed Dillon's hairstyle too. :) We enjoyed working with you and wish you the very best! -Nate, Dillon and Team Amplify

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Janelle C

Nate was SO amazing to work with during the planning process. He was professional, prompt with responding, and helpful in determining what options they offered that we wanted for our wedding. We hired Amplify Entertainment for the ceremony and cocktail guitarist, dance floor,... Read More and monogram lighting for the reception. For the guitarist we were able to list out specific details in a timeline that he called me a few weeks prior to review together! Nate allowed endless possibilities for color and font for our monogram lighting. Everything from Amplify Entertainment from start to the end was perfect and if we ever find ourselves back in Tallahassee for an event we would surely hire them again for more services!

2017-10-28T11:09:49 Response from the vendor

Janelle, thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled you loved the guitarist, dance floor and monogram lighting we provided for your wedding day. We totally love obsessing over the details and we're glad you had the perfect wedding day. Thanks so much for letting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Megan D

You know you picked a good DJ when every one of the guests you talk to comment on how amazing your DJ is before they say anything about your dress ... "Your DJ is the best I've ever seen! Oh, and congrats, btw, on your wedding and stuff." :) I saw Nate DJing a bridal show, and... Read More knew we had to have him at our wedding. So much so, that we picked our wedding day based on when Nate was available. Nate is hands down the best DJ I've ever seen. His attention to detail is amazing; he takes the time to actually meet with you and have an in-depth conversation about your style and how music can complement your wedding day. Then he plans everything to a T, so you don't have to worry about anything or answer any last minute questions on the big day. He played just the right mixture of music and got all our guests out on the dance floor having a good time. From a rap battle to a candles-in-the-air Beatles tribute to an epic air guitar chorus, he had the crowd going all night. So much so, that they all wanted him to come to the after party. Nate was an all around cool guy, and made our reception one for the books.

2017-10-28T11:10:52 Response from the vendor

Megan, wow, I am truly humbled by your kind words. I had such a great time with you, your friends and family. What an epic wedding! I'm so glad you had as much fun as I did, and please know that I would totally do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Meagan T

Amplify entertainment was such a great company to work with for our wedding. Nate and his team go above and beyond in making sure they get the perfect picture of what YOU want your day to feel like. We had the privilege of having Dexter DJ our wedding and he was perfect. We had... Read More so many compliments on him and how interactive he was with the guests. He knew how to get people up and dancing! We highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Diane G

Our DJ, Michael, from Amplify Entertainment was outstanding! As a musician myself, I was skeptical hiring someone outside of my friend group, but as soon as I met Nate, my mind was at ease. He and Michael both listened to my concerns and were super awesome to work with! Our... Read More guests still keep commenting on how wonderful the music was at the reception and we had such a blast dancing the night away. Thank you so much for making our big day truly fabulous!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Xu L

We chose Amplify for our wedding and man did we luck up! Nate is truly a professional in every sense of the word. We’ve learned that a good wedding DJ doesn’t just push a lot of buttons and good songs come out. A good DJ is tuned into the frequency of the whole wedding. They... Read More help set the mood you want, carry the wedding forward, and herd your guests. Nate did all these things wonderfully and more. And he did an excellent job of reading the crowd. So many people told us to prepare for a small or no dance crowd, because guests probably won’t like to dance outside when its still daylight and southern hot! Well, Nate tuned in and turned it up and the people came. Even my 8 months pregnant cousin was getting down! So, needless to say, choose Amplify for your next event, you won’t regret it. How can a company where the CEO goes by “Chief Entertainment Officer” not be awesome?!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lucy L

Nate was amazing! So willing to answer any and all my questions with such a quick response time. He met with us prior to our big day and made sure everything was perfect! When the big day finally came, we couldn't have asked for anything more! He was totally awesome with his... Read More selection and adding in our special requests!! Would highly recommend Amplify Entertainment to anyone with a special event!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Chelsea K

If you're looking for a DJ for any occasion in Tallahassee or North Florida, look no further! We had our initial meeting with Nate for our wedding ceremony and rehearsal and it was a match made in heaven! Nate is a professional and knows what he’s doing, so trust him when it... Read More comes to setting the vibes you’re looking for on the most memorial day of your life! I also have to say that his online website really helps you get to know the other DJ’s with their bios. Also, from the deposit, payments, signatures for contracts, everything is an absolute breeze because you can do it all easily online! Totally recommend!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Becca B

Want an amazing DJ for your wedding? Amplify Entertainment is the way to go! They will listen to all your wants and needs and make sure your event is a success!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sianna T

Amplify did a wonderful job! Nate is extremely personable and professional. He truly gets to know you and your vision for your wedding to ensure the best experience for you and your guests! Our DJ, Ryan, did a great job doing our wedding. He made it easy for my brother, who sang... Read More during the ceremony, to set up smoothly. I had a BLAST dancing with all of my friends and family. There wasn't a dull moment. Even after we left, he stayed another couple of hours with my girlfriends while they danced the night away! There were only very minor things I would've added, but overall I highly recommend them! You may want to double check with who puts down your dance floor. (Not Amplify), but whoever they have to install the floors left and never came back after we decided we were going to add something to the flooring since it wasn't on flat ground. It still worked out fine, but could've turned out badly if the floor was too lumpy. Like I said, the Dj-ing itself was great!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Chris G

Nate was fabulous to work with! His entire model is personalized to YOU. Whatever you want, he will make happen. He has such an awareness and understanding in keeping the flow of the night go smooth. I fully support Nate and Amplify Entertainment as the best DJ and music... Read More entertainment in town.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Stephanie W

I can't thank Nate enough! He did an amazing job at our wedding! He stepped in when the other venders fell behind and made sure things went smooth! He kept the guest dancing and having a great time! Please do yourself a favor and hire Nate!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Karson D

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Nate and the others at Amplify Entertainment! From start to finish they were helpful, positive and professional! We changed our minds on songs several times and Nate never complained and always responded promptly! He created... Read More a fun and upbeat environment at our wedding that our guests will always remember! The company also has their own musicians along with sound equipment! We reserved a violinist for the ceremony and a guitarist for the cocktail hour. Both were a huge hit! We are so happy we chose Amplify Entertainment for a big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Emily F

Finding the right DJ for your wedding can be SO hard! You have to find the right personality to fit your needs! Let me tell you, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Nate! I wanted someone who would make sure everyone had fun, even if that meant jumping on the dance floor... Read More with us! He did exactly that! The entire experience was 100% personalized! Nate created a playlist just for our wedding full of songs we had chosen and a few that he recommended based on our preferences. The entire night was customized to fit all of our needs, which was so much more than we could have ever hoped for! I had no idea a DJ could be so accommodating! When you work with Amplify Entertainment you will have so much fun planning an event that all of your guests will enjoy!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Angela M

I read reviews before hiring anyone and Amplify did not disappoint! I highly recommend them if you want a company that is easy to work with, very professional and aim to please!