Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

9943 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN (317) 578-3548

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Emily K

Exceptionally happy with our DJ, Jared--he was great! The music was great all night; he played our choices and intermixed Persian and hip hop for us, and did it very smoothly. We were very pleased with the music all evening, from beginning to end, and he even through in a... Read More surprise song for us which we got a lot of great comments on! During the initial meeting and planning, our DJ used his expertise to help us stay on track and explained the timeline to us -- which really helped us to frame the evening and make the best of the night. We planned quickly and without a wedding planner, but without his help it would have been much more difficult to get exactly what we wanted. Also, Jason at AMS was available to help me with pricing and answered all of my questions. Both were so friendly, understanding and funny. AMS is very reasonably priced and have a lot of extra options to add to your experience. For us, we didn't add many bells and whistles, and the night was still unforgettable--the party didn't stop and all of our guests were out on the dance floor enjoying themselves. We are very lucky that we found this vendor.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Sarah R

Our DJ was very prepared and kept the party going from the beginning to the very end. He was able to entertain both the older and younger crowds. I heard so many compliments from guests throughout the evening. I would definitely recommend!

Beautiful Uplighting for a Fall Library Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Melissa H

The uplighting package provided by AMS added the perfect finishing touch to our fall Central Library wedding in Indianapolis. The soft amber lighting added to the romantic feel and felt like the whole room was lit by candlelight. They were amazingly professional and responsive... Read More quickly to all of our requests and with contract processing. They were wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Julia A

We used AMS entertainment as our DJs and could not have been more impressed! Dusty and Chris had the dance floor full during the entire reception. They were professional, both wearing black tuxes, and kept the evening running smoothly by coordinating the first dance, garter and... Read More bouquet toss, group photos, etc. without being overbearing. We gave them our general timeline of the evening, a few "must play" songs, a few "play if possible songs" and the styles of music we wanted played. As a result, my husband and I did not have to worry about anything during the reception and could just relax and have fun. If you are looking for a competitively priced DJ that knows how to feel out a crowd and keep the dance floor packed, then look no further!

Best DJ

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Andrea H

I used AMS for my ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and for the reception. Our DJ was incredibly professional and went above and beyond. Anything that needed done our DJ helped out with. The online planning tool made choosing the music easy, and I had felt at ease on my... Read More wedding day! Go with AMS, you won't regret it!

Danced the Night Away

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 PJ G

We were recommended AMS by several people and we were not disappointed! Jason took care of us from the very beginning. Their online planner is incredibly easy to use and makes song choices easy. Our dance floor was full for the entire night. Jason was outgoing, but not over... Read More the top. We will definitely be recommending AMS to our soon-to-be wed friends and family.

DJ

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Michelle H

This place rocks! excellent service

Fun, dancing, and photobooth!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Lauren R

AMS and Josh did a great job of making our reception fun and keeping our guests dancing and having a great time throughout the night. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests and we got some fun photos from it. They listened to our special requests and helped make it a... Read More memorable night.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Jessica J

Josh our Dj did an incredible job of setting the mood and keeping things flowing. He was outgoing and fun! We will definitely use their services again!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 katy d

I have nothing but positive things to say about all of the people we worked with from AMS. We met several different guys throughout the planning process and they were all professional, organized and extremely friendly. They are helpful, flexible and offer awesome, reasonably... Read More priced upgrades! Jason Osborn was our Wedding DJ. He was, in a word, excellent! I don't remember the name of the man who worked the photo booth, but he also did a great job. They were both professional, on time, and interacted with our guests wonderfully! I highly recommend AMS!

Good job!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jennifer K

My husband and I really liked working with AMS Entertainment (Muncie location). Once we booked them, they sent out a detailed questionnaire to learn our personalities and music styles so they could match us up with our DJ (they have several). They also have a great digital... Read More planner that made it easier to plan the timeline and songs for the entire reception. Our DJ, Chris, really listened to our request to keep the volume at the appropriate level all night. He also did a great job in playing songs that fit into the genres we picked. We had a lot of compliments from our guests on the good job he did. He even answered our request after our wedding to send us a list of all the songs he played during dinner, etc. Overall, I we would recommend AMS!

SO WONDERFUL! kept the party going!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Emily P

I would highly recommend AMS to anyone looking for a dj! The price was very reasonable, the service was beyond amazing and the fact that they have 12 dj's guarantees that no matter what, there will be a dj at your event! (not many other djs can guarantee that!) We had the... Read More privilege of getting Jason Osborn as our dj and I was beyond thrilled with our experience with him. Not only was he amazing with all of our guests, but he went above and beyond make our wedding day special! He found all of the songs that we wanted (we had some pretty obscure requests). He kept the entire day running smoothly. He took the time to let us know in advance what things were coming up (for example, he came up to us and said, 'just a heads up, in 2 songs, I will be announcing that it is the first dance dance and then we will go immediately into Father/Daughter dance). He kept us in the loop so that we didn't miss anything and everything ran smoothly. Thank you Jason!

DJ Service - AMS Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Casey H

This service was phenomenal! We got a lot for what we paid and the service didn't miss a beat the night of my wedding. They have a very advanced system that allows you to customize the majority of your wedding songs so that your big night is representative to the music YOU... Read More like vs. the generic wedding songs. Would highly recommend this company!

Excellent DJ

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Danielle S

AMS was extremely professional and made planning our reception a breeze. They had several online forms for us to fill out to help plan the day. Our DJ did an excellent job of listening to our needs and wants and making them happen on the big day. She was an integral part of our... Read More wedding and she did an excellent job.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Chelsea L

We hired AMS for our May 2012 wedding and they did a great job. Paul (our reception DJ) did a great job and had people up and dancing (mind you we don't have 'party' families). He also went above and beyond the night before the wedding helping us find a replacement officiant... Read More when ours ended up being MIA (you can imagine the panic we had). He pulled it resources and put us in touch with one of his contacts. (THANK YOU AGAIN PAUL!) The only thing that wasn't 100% perfect was our ceremony DJ. I'm not sure what her name was but she had a few problems with the equipment at our outdoor wedding -- but I think it was due to the wind (which would have happened to anyone/any company). Overall, everything went well and everyone could hear the ceremony once she found the "sweet spot" (about 2 min. in -- so no biggie). HIRE THEM! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Kendall G

AMS was incredibly easy to work with. They really listened to what I had to say and were involved but not too involved--just as I had requested. They played exactly what I wanted and people didn't want to leave the dance floor!

Blew my mind

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Angeline G

The music was pumpin

Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Jennifer I

Great!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Sarah C

Everyone had a blast at the wedding and the dance floor always had dancers :) We also had them DJ our ceremony as well. Some instructions were misinterpreted and they played the wrong recessional song, but over all this is a great vendor to work with!

I love these Guys!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Megan P

Our dj was absolutly AMAZING! He was energetic and dressed nice and neat! They played awsome music all night long! I would reccomend them for any event!

AMS is A-OK

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Tyler O

AMS was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They took time to get to know us and our style of music. Paul did the exactly what we asked for. He had the perfect amount of interaction with our guests and ourselves. Wonderful wedding!