Amway Grand Plaza Hotel

Grand Rapids, MI

Amway Grand Plaza Hotel

$$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialist, Eastern European, French, Fusion, Indian, Italian, Kosher, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

187 Monroe, NW, Grand Rapids, MI

Perfect Wedding Night Stay

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Christine V

We stayed here for our wedding night and it was perfect! My fiance booked the romance packaged that included valet service, wine & truffles, and a gift card to use at the restaurant and room service. It was a beautiful room and view and we had a great time! Would recommend this to any newlyweds.

Felt like a Queen Staying at this Hotel

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Andrea B

I'm so happy my husband and I decided to stay at Amway the night of our wedding. It is a beautiful hotel, and it's in a great location. The wedding specialist was wonderful! She booked our room for us and also booked our rooms for our guests. We were not from the area so we had to visit Grand Rapids a couple of times prior to the wedding, and Grace took great care of us each time we visited. I never had to book my own room or talk to anyone in the reservation department because Grace had everything set up for us before we arrived. Our guests, my husband, and I were very impressed with the hotel and staff.

Very nice

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Krystyna S

We stayed here on our wedding night, and it was really lovely. Great suite, great views. Wine and chocolate were waiting for us in the room when we got there. I loved it.

Wedding May 2013

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Stephanie B

Me and my girls stayed here the night before my wedding. It was very nice and relaxing. The new addition has the best views. We had room service in the morning which included assortment of nuts, berries, yogurt, and mimosa's!

Hotel

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Amy P

great place to stay!!

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Brittni S

a

Wedding Night Hotel

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Shaylee V

Great place! Friendly staff! :) Beautiful view of city!

Exceptional Venue!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Lindsey S

As soon as I decided that our venue for both the ceremony and receiption would be the Amway, I was extremely happy. From the get go, the catering sales manager Jennifer May, personally and professionally assisted me with all of my questions and concerns. She always responded to me immediately, which made me feel like I was the only Bride she was working with (I know that I was one of many), and it was as if I had a fairy Godmother. She checked in through the process, went out of her way to address my concerns, and even went a step above and beyond by providing me with things I hadn't thought of on my wedding day and at the last minute. All of my guests loved the hotel and the city. It was really convenient to have everything right there in one space. They really do think of everything, and have an anything is possible attitude. Jenn gave me advice without being pushy and her reccommendations for both the ceremony and reception were perfect.

Hopp/Ryan wedding

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Jenny H

Perfect from beginning to end! We used the Ford Ballroom.. the butler served punch was a nice touch :)

Exceeding abundantly beyond expectations!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Benjamin R

The Amway was truly a partner in making our event spectacular and memorable in every way. The food preparation and presentation was exquisite. The service was professional, cheery and elegant. They were flexible with every detail, even when things changed at the last minute. I will call the Amway first for all future events.

So comfortable!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Alicia C

Good price, we had a very comfortable stay. I will stay here again.

wonderful

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 amy w

family said these were great accommodation for them

First class venue

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Jami M

I had my reception at the Amway, and throughout the whole planning process, Jennifer in the catering office, and the rest of the staff were so accommodating and everything was top-notch...from the lobby to the ballrooms to the food, etc, everything was exquisite! I was the most relaxed bride because they literally take care of every detail! Our guests were so impressed by the first class service, and it made for one special night!

Exquisite!

Reviewed on 2/19/2011 Sarah W

Every brides dream! Its elegance is unmatched anywhere else.

Bentham at the

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Bailey C

Working with Alia at Benthams was a great experience. She was vey accommodating to our needs. The room was prepared and the food was great. The service was very good. thank you Alia Darcie

fabulous

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Jessica L S

My guests loved this location

Guests loved it.

Reviewed on 8/29/2010 Meaghan M

We stayed at a different hotel (JW Marriott) on our wedding night b/c we wanted something more modern and fresh, but our guests all loved the Amway. On a side not all of my favorite pictures are in front of the Amway by the 1913 Room. The building color and archways are amazing!

Beautiful Hotel!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Bryna M

We stayed here our wedding night and couldn't have been more pleased. We had a corner room in the tower with two walls of windows over looking the city. The room was lovely, service friendly and quick.

Awesome Bridal Suite!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Carol H

They don't technically call the suite the "Bridal Suite", but it was amazing. Great service. They had champagne and congrats in our room.

Send Email