Is this your business? claim it now

Amy Carroll Photography

Grand Rapids, MI and travel nationwide and worldwide

Amy Carroll Photography

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

820 Monroe Ave. Suite 405, Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI and travel nationwide and worldwide

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kylea P

WOW - I can't say enough about Amy Carroll our wedding photographer. I first discovered Amy through another bride recommendation and decided to give her a call. As soon as I got off the phone with her and after viewing the photos on her website I knew she was the one who would... Read More capture our day perfectly! We soon scheduled her to come to Chicago to do our engagement photos. Unlike many photographers we talked to, she did not charge us for this travel. We wanted our engagement photos done in Chicago and our wedding was outside of Detroit. We wanted the same photographer to capture both. I still remember meeting Amy under the Chicago theater that day for our photos and we felt instantly comfortable. She was bubbly, excited, and genuine to get to know us as a couple. We received our engagement photos in a timely manner and couldn't be more perfect. She also gives you full access and rights to your photos so does not charge extra for any rights. Amy and her husband Jeff were our two photographers on our wedding day. Amy was with us and Jeff with the guys and it was perfect. The were the perfect dynamic duo. Amy instantly put me at ease while making sure she captured everything we had expressed wanting. Rain started coming down as soon as we walked into the church and my husband and I given we didn't have a first look had planned for outdoor photos after the ceremony. I was so concerned because of the rain, but Amy assured us the photos would turn out perfect. She was efficient and got the photos she needed. We just got our sneak peek of our photos and we are blown away. They are absolutely stunning and we just can't wait to see the rest. You can't even tell it was raining. Amy's eye for the perfect shot is spot on, and we know she will actually most likely be in our lives for years to come continuing to capturing our journey in life together. I could go on and on about Amy, but just take one look at her website and you can tell she is doing what she was meant to do.

Will not get albums!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Karen M

Beware!!! Yes, photos are beautiful but you will never actually receive your products as promised. My wedding was over 3 years ago and I have yet to receive my albums and promised photos in signed contract, worth thousands of dollars. Worst part is she will not respond to many... Read More attempts to contact and find out what is going on-she just simply ignores me. My husband, family and I feel so cheated and just want our albums to remember our special wedding day. On the BBB website she has an F rating for similar issues-save your money and go with someone else who will actually deliver your product so you can have memories is your wedding day.

Beautiful photos and a very sweet photographer!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Laura G

I cannot say enough good things about how wonderful my experience was with Amy:) From the engagement pictures, to our communication via email/phone to discuss details, to the wedding day, it was all perfect. Amy is such a talented photographer and I love how she is able to take... Read More charge and get such amazing pictures. When we arrived for our engagement pictures, Amy already had scoped out the area and knew right where to go. As for the wedding day, Amy had never shot at the venue, so she did some research beforehand and also asked if there were any shots in particular that I wanted. She was very prepared, and on wedding day, she had no trouble directing our wedding party of 14 and making sure everything ran smoothly and on time, along with getting some amazing shots! Her creativity, talent, and sweet personality make working with Amy an absolute joy!

Photography that wows

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Nicole T

Talent aside, Amy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I was thrilled to have her be such a big part of our wedding day. Her work is exceptionally lovely & she is great at what she does. I knew my wedding photography was something that I wanted to splurge on, since the... Read More photos will last forever, and I'm SO glad we did! I'm thinking we may use Amy again in the (semi-distant) future for a maternity shoot and family photos.

PERFECT wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Cammi C

Amy is FANTASTIC. SHE is completely professional but also so friendly and easy to talk to. She has such a beautiful eye for photography but also listens to what YOU want. Completely worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Rachele D

Before Matt and I made a final decision on a photographer for our wedding, we literally looked at 100's of photographers websites, and spoke to/emailed/met with with many of the photographers that we liked! When I stumbled upon Amy's work on, I knew I had found a... Read More special photographer! When I first contacted Amy, I did not know that she was located in MI. Despite Matt and I living in NJ, Amy in MI, and having our wedding in MA, Amy was BY FAR the best person for the job!! We loved the look and feel of EVERY photo on her website and blog, and knew we wanted that for our wedding!! Amy did not disappoint! She and her second shooter (Kelly Braman; an established photographer as well), were amazing on wedding day, and our pictures came beautiful! We have been getting tons of compliments from all of our friends and family... not only on the photos, but how great Amy and Kelly were the day of the wedding! We can't thank Amy enough for capturing our special day as wonderfully as she did!!!

The Perfect Photographer, Miss Amy Carroll!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Leigh D

I had the pleasure of having Amy Carroll as my wedding photographer. Words cannot describe how thankful and grateful I am for her work. Our pictures are amazing. Amy really has the eye for capturing the perfect moments. Amy was kind enough to come to Chicago for our engagement... Read More pictures...we are both from Michigan...our wedding was in Michigan...but we live in Chicago. It was nice to be able to capture our city life in Chicago through out engagement photos. Amy is a lovely person. Professional, friendly, personable, creative, accommodating, and the list goes on. I was very picky about who we would hire to be our photographer. Amy exceeded any and all expectations I could possible have. I highly recommend Amy. She is fabulous.

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Lindsey W

Amy is bright and bubbly but can also control a room full of children in order to get all the shots you really want. It's important to have a photographer you truly LIKE because she is with you every step of the most important day of your life. I hired Amy, and THEN planned... Read More the rest of my budget. She does the most amazing work I've EVER seen, and pictures live forever. Please please hire her...well worth the will NOT be disappointed!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Anna W

I hired Amy after my husband and I saw her photos and a friend from high school gave rave reviews. We were not disappointed. Amy is fun and friendly, open to any new idea. Our engagement session was fun and the photos are nice but taking our wedding photos was an absolute blast... Read More and the results are stunning. Her prices are very competitive considering the product. I have received so many compliments on the photos. Since my photos are going to be my primary way of remembering the day and sharing it with others, I think my money was very well spent and I am thrilled with the results.

Nothing Short of Perfection

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Lisa O

Honestly, I hired Amy before I did anything else in the wedding. I knew I wanted her a year before I was even engaged. She will make every picture look like it's suppose to be in a magazine. I too am a photographer and I know the hard work that goes into everything and... Read More she makes it seem like a piece of cake. She makes your wedding day BETTER. It almost feels like she should be one of your bridesmaids!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 E O

Beautiful work. Nice, too.

Review for Amy Carroll Photography

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Thea V

Very personable, yet also very professional. Great quality and value.