The Best Days Ever.

Amy Champagne Events is an event coordination and design company focused on creating the most fabulous yet fun weddings! We are fueled by the goosebumps from the greatest moments in every event and want you to enjoy every second from the time you say "Yes!" to when you say "I Do!" Contact us today!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

18 Daniel Street, Milford, CT Serving all of CT & NY (203) 908-5788

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

I cannot say enough about how perfect our wedding and wedding planning process was with Amy. My Husband and I worked with Amy planning our wedding from the start. We were out of state so Amy made it real easy to talk to her/skype and always made us feel like we were right there... Read More with her in Connecticut. Instead of being stressed out, the wedding planning was actually really fun. We were amazed with all the ideas she came up with. The wedding day was a perfect and not a single thing wasn't overlooked. Our wedding still is a favorite topic of conversation among our friends and we've even been picked up by 2 national magazines (including The Knot and The Knot's LGBT Wedding issue) and a wedding blog. Again, you can't go wrong with Amy and you will love working with her. I can't say enough good things about her services and how much pride she puts into her work and making your day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Rachel K

This is a long overdue review (sorry guys!) but here it is. Hiring Amy Champs (as my husband and I fondly call them) was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. Both of us work full-time with rather demanding jobs but weren't willing to compromise on our vision and... Read More attention to detail for our wedding - with Amy, Lindsey and the rest of the team we didn't have to. Over countless meetings, phone calls, and e-mails we were able to really nail down our ideas and then Lindsey (our lead planner) executed them. Lindsey help us cut cost where it was possible and really steered us to where we would get the most "bang for our buck" - our wedding wasn't cheap but in this business it's so easy to go way over the top and Lindsey made sure we got what we wanted without doubling our budget (which I could have easily done). I think where Amy and Lindsey were simply indispensable was in their ability to problem solve and calm my nerves. I simply put, could not have planned this wedding without them. For one reason or another, we hit a bunch of snafus along the way (none have to do with our amazing planners) and Lindsey was always a phone call away coming up with plans of action, alternative ways of doing things or simply to just listen to me vent. It's like having one of your best friends, who happens to be an expert wedding planner, always available. The stress of a wedding is REAL and Lindsey never made me feel like I was being dramatic or my concerns weren't real or there wasn't something we could do to fix the situation. She was in short, my saving grace. On the day of the wedding, Lindsey and Alexi were everything! Lindsey even went out a bought me almond milk on the morning of my wedding because the hotel didn't have any. Lindsey corralled my rather large bridal party/family and made sure that everything ran on schedule - something super important for a type A, always on time bride. Linds made sure that I knew that she had everything handled and under control so I could relax (or at least try to). At the end of the night, when we got back to the bridal suite, everything had been transported from the venue, cleaned and organized - I felt like I had little wedding fairies who somehow found my extra pair of wedding shoes, lipstick, programs and all the other things that had been strewn across a million rooms and left me nothing to do but reminisce about an amazing night. Weddings aren't perfect and sometimes picking the shade of gray for the tablecloth feels like its the most important decision you've ever had to make in your life (and at the time it really was) but having Amy and Lindsey on my team I knew I was in the best hands. They are the nicest people who truly love their job but tell you like it is and make you feel like your wedding is truly the most important one they've ever done. I think they would be ok with me saying that they have become my friends and if I could have my wedding all over again I would want to make sure that they both could be guests!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Justin C

We got married at the Branford House and after the venue, Amy was our first (and most valuable) investment in the wedding. We loved the raw architectural space of the Branford House and the fact that there were no required vendors for the space - but that meant extra work to... Read More pick all of our vendors to create a cohesive event. That is where Amy came in. We hired her for "consultations plus month of", and had our first meeting almost a year and a half before the big day. We instantly connected over our design aesthetic - as two grooms, we wanted to make sure the wedding had a masculine feel and that we had the best food and music without breaking the bank. Amy provided great recommendations on vendors to research and visit with, and she was always a great sounding board for us when we had questions or doubts or trouble deciding on vendors. She also provided an amazing timeline for our to do list - basically the 3-4 things we needed to do every month to stay on track and make sure we had our pick of vendors. This was great to keep us organized and make the daunting task of planning seem extremely manageable, enjoyable and low stress. As we got closer to the wedding, our communications increased and Amy was always helpful - listening to our ideas and making them a reality. What was really great though was Amy's sanity checks - when we thought we had a "good" idea she would tell us how she had seen them play out in the past, what went wrong or we weren't thinking about, and providing a better solution that accomplished the same goal. TRUST your wedding planner! At least if it's Amy, she is always right. We were also very grateful for our "Plan B" - which Amy had developed in the event of bad weather (and that we needed to use). We wanted someone that we could trust to execute on the vision and leave us to enjoy our day, which is what Amy and her team did. Truly an incredible job by a wonderful (super)woman!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kate M

AMY & HER TEAM ARE AMAZING! Bottom line, AMY and her team delivered on my wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and everything was absolutley the exact way I had pictured! We opted to do the "partial planning" package with Amy. We worked with her from start to finish over a... Read More year and a half period. She worked it on my wedding day. Every idea was PERFECTLY executed. We had our decor meeting at her office in Milford and 99% of her ideas were spot on! I had 1 -2 things I tweaked but even though I wanted to tweak them Amy always put my ideas into action in the best possible way. If you want your guests to have a "WOW" factor on your wedding day then choose AMY and her amazing team!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Katie T

Speechless! Amy and her team are the BEST of the best. Besides being an incredible and nice person, she is an organized, detail orientated, knowledgable, and amazing professional. She allowed me, a type A event corporate event manager, to relax and enjoy the most incredible... Read More day of my life. Being the oldest of 5 girls and 1st to get married, there was much anticipation and anxiety around the wedding, because we had really never planned one, been to tons, etc. I just received my photos back and not only do my husband and I look completely happy, our families, especially our parents do as well. Amy's calming and assertive work style allowed them to be guests at the wedding, not have to feel like hosts. Everyone enjoyed the day to its fullest. If you don't think you need a planner that day, think again. It is the best money we spent and my dad called her immediately after the wedding to book her for my sister's wedding this upcoming June. Necessity, not optional in my book! So much love to Amy and her team. xo!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Caity G

We got married at Eolia Mansion in Waterford, CT. We had to bring in all our own vendors, and being a state property, they had very strict rules and wouldn't allow us into the mansion until 2 hours before the reception time. Knowing I'd be getting dressed and going to our... Read More ceremony during that time, I needed someone to oversee the mansion preparations. That's when I called Lindsey at ACE! I hired Lindsey for her 1 month coordination service. I had a good handle on planning myself and already had most of our vendors on board, but knowing that she could take over communications and relieve some stress as the big day approached allowed me to better enjoy that time with family & friends. Throughout our engagement, Lindsey was my voice of reason- she was always available to answer any questions I had and offer opinions/suggestions based on past experiences, telling me what worked in the past and what didn't. We took a trip up to the venue to do a walk-through and ensure we both shared the same understanding of where things should be, and she had so many great pointers! Lindsey was a HUGE help during rehearsal. She coordinated the entire thing, making sure everyone in our wedding party knew exactly where to be and what to expect. On the day of the wedding, Lindsey showed up with three assistants and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They coordinated our shuttle buses, oversaw the entire set up and take down, and coordinated the entire timeline. All Lindsey's girls were incredibly nice (especially Lexi, who never left my side!) and willing to help with literally anything we needed... From bustling my dress, to making sure my lipstick was nearby, and bringing us appetizers so that we wouldn't miss out on our cocktail hour foods... These girls went above and beyond. Whenever I thought of something and went to ask Lindsey about it, she smiled and said, "It's already done." My family and our whole bridal party loved her; my mom hasn't stopped raving. I can't even imagine a better person for this job. Lindsey is the perfect balance between fun, laid back, and straight forward/down-to-business. The entire day went off without a single hitch! Bonus: ACE has a great stash of "stuff" (candle holders, picture frames, lanterns, etc.) that clients are able to use, which definitely comes in handy! I'm so thankful for the ACE team and have told all my engaged friends: *hire Lindsey!* She was our saving grace!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Angie R

The first thing I want to say about Amy Champagne Events (ACE) is that it’s the best investment we made concerning our wedding. I really don’t know how people get married without a planner, I certainly don’t want to even think about it. Thankfully, we decided early on that we... Read More

needed someone to bring our vision to life, take care of all the details (and trust me, those details keep piling up in the weeks/days leading up to the wedding day) and make sure we actually enjoyed our big day. We enlisted ACE’s help early on in the wedding planning process, with about nine months to go. We purchased the month-of package, in addition to their design and décor services. We discussed our idea of a vintage glam/Great Gatsby/art deco-themed wedding in great detail, sent them inspirations, and at our first in-person meeting, Amy Champagne herself, and her superstar right-hand gal, Lindsey Anrico, presented us with a detailed proposal about how to achieve that look and feel. Being the pros that they are, they never propose anything outside your budget, so that was something we discussed right off the bat – how much we had to work with. I’ll say that our budget was on the modest side, but the beauty of ACE is that they made our vision a reality within the budget we laid out. And let me tell you, we don’t feel like we sacrificed anything. Our wedding was beautiful in every possible way. Some of the details they imbued our wedding with include vintage china, ostrich feathers mixed with florals, sequined champagne-colored table runners, gold candelabra, gold chargers, a vintage typewriter, a champagne tower, pearls hanging from the light fixtures, and more. ACE didn’t just propose these décor elements, they also helped us source them. They had quite a few items within their ACE stock of stuff (in-house items they’ve collected from years of wedding planning) and what they didn’t have in stock, they helped us secure at a good price, given the deals they have with local vendors with whom they work with a lot. I wish I could post a photo here because it was all so beautiful...We had constant communication with Lindsey (phone, email, and a few in-person meetings) leading up to the big day and I never felt like I was bothering her. She was so sweet not just to me, but also to the groom, and our family members and guests whom she met on the big day. I literally didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Lindsey (and the assistants she brought on our wedding day) took care of it all. There is no detail they left unattended. They will dote on you, they will make sure you eat, that you have a drink if you want one, that you have access to that bag of essentials containing your deodorant, breath mints, lipstick, perfume, etc, that your groomsmen and bridesmaids have all their florals, that your shuttle bus is on time, that you and your loved ones are calm and beautiful because everything and I mean everything is under control. We consider Lindsey our angel and Amy a true visionary. We are profoundly and eternally grateful for all the rockstar ACE team did to give us the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jessica H

I can't say more about Amy and especially her right hand gal Lindsey! Lindsey helped with all aspects of the wedding planning! From site visits to going to florist (hating the mock up) to her realizing what and how the florist needed to change to make it exactly how I wanted... Read More (even when I couldn't even express it!!). Lindsey and Amy make the best power dou nothing was ever missed! Lindsey did most of the planning and Amy executed the day of duties!! Honestly you would be silly to over look this company, they take the stress completely out of wedding planning and make it fun and exciting! Thank you guys again!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

I loved working with Lindsey Anrico! My husband and I live in Dallas, we got engaged in March and our wedding was July 4th in Milford, CT. So, planning a destination wedding in 4 months on a holiday weekend was interesting. :) We had 2 face to face meetings with Lindsey... Read More during our planning process because we were only able to make it up to CT twice during our planning. Most of our communication was phone, e-mail and Skype. During these meetings she brought multiple ideas for our reception and allowed us to discuss and kept us on track. Since we don’t live in CT we didn’t have any idea of who to use for vendors, she setup meetings with multiple vendors for everything from cake to photographer and got multiple bids for things from hotels to chair/tent rentals. She coordinated all of our vendors and was available when they showed up at our reception site (my parents house) to direct them how things needed to be setup. The day of she was amazing. She made sure the entire day ran smoothly from setup of chairs/flowers etc, to making sure dressing went well for me and my family and she also coordinated with the photographer for photos of my husband and his family before the wedding. She even identified party crashers before anyone at the reception even knew they were there. We wanted a very low key beach reception with a slight nod to Texas and the 4th of July and she nailed it.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Samantha L

Lindsey from Amy Champagne Events was absolute perfection. She guided me through everything perfectly to make sure nothing fell through the cracks. Thanks to her, my wedding day was truly the best day of my life. The decor looked beautiful, everything flowed seamlessly and the... Read More level of professionalism blew me away. THANK YOU LINDSEY!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Kate C

Working with Amy was absolutely the right decision. I owe my dream wedding to her. We hired Amy as a partial planner a solid 16 months before my 5/21/2016 wedding. We went in just looking for month-of coordination, but two things sold me on partial planning: I would have access... Read More to Amy from day one, and she would provide design guidance for the entire event in addition to coordination. Because we hired her so early, we didn't really get to work together until several months later. But from our design consultation (October '15) onward, I knew I couldn't do this without Amy. She took my mishmash of ideas and confused Pinterest board and created a gorgeous vision that felt so true to me and my now husband. She welcomed little personal details (hello, cheesy wedding cake topper) as truly personal, never judging or worrying that they might interfere with the overall look. She executed beautiful ideas while working with our budget (which we loosened up entirely by choice when we realized all the possibilities!). The wedding day felt entirely mine and John's, but Amy gets a ton of credit. That's "creative Amy." Equally amazing is "running the show" Amy. One thing to note: I'm a control freak. I wanted to do everything as early as possible, and I wanted to understand how everything would play out well in advance. It was very hard for me to let go of things like the day-of timeline and the logistics of a wedding at multiple locations. Amy taught me to let go. Trusting her and ditching the "early as possible" mentality was a huge lesson for me as a bride and as a person. Early doesn't always mean better. The best brilliance comes in the final hours. And she is SO right about so many things: Holding off on choosing colors because you will get so sick of mint? 100% true. Staying in the limo until you are about to walk down the aisle? Genius. It was so fun sitting with my bridesmaids watching my guests enter behind tinted windows, and it totally calmed me down. Of course there were many things I had total ownership of (remember: control freak), but pretty much any "day-of" operations were in Amy's hands. By the month or two before the wedding, I had total peace of mind knowing Amy was in charge. Bustle my dress? She's on it. Confirm delivery times with all the vendors? Not my job. Iron out any kinks in the timeline? All Amy. Work with the venue to flip the space after a bar mitzvah immediately prior, and have it look like a DREAM? Amy. Amy is a wedding visionary. She's a no-BS businesswoman. She's a badass with a heart of gold. And I can't imagine my wedding day without her. It was flawless. Honorable mention to associate planner Courtney, who was also wonderful—such a pro, but I felt I'd known her for years. Even the lovely intern Marissa totally had it together and was a huge help on the day. Amy helped me go from wanting to control my wedding to letting it wash over me. I really did. It was the best. day. ever.

An Incredible Experience - Vendor Turned Friend

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel M

I can't gush enough about how happy I was with Amy Champagne Events when all was said and done with my big day. Amy was on top of everything I needed from day 1 of our planning together. I loved that she had the flexibility of partial planning because I was too Type A to hand... Read More everything over to a wedding planner - we coordinated, collaborated, brain-stormed, vetted, bickered, laughed... together. It was perfect. Amy is just lovely and I'm happy to say that we still keep in touch after the wedding simply because her energy is contagious and I can't get enough. Amy took simple words from our first meeting about decor and turned them into exactly what I was dreaming in my head, but couldn't easily describe - it was like she was in my brain throughout the entire process truthfully. The decor for our day was just downright incredible. I'm still proud of the pictures and even though I choose to do a lot of DIY projects, my contributions along with Amy's eye for aesthetics really turned out to be the perfect combination for a beautiful, ethereal setting. As for timeline - she made sure everything ran smoothly and hired assistants who were just lovely and so helpful for our wedding party to work with. She hooked me up with amazing vendors and negotiated reasonable rates that I know I wouldn't have been able to get myself without the ACE name next to mine in email! Don't think twice about reaching out to Amy. You'll be hooked as soon as you meet her. I know I was! ;)

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 kait s

My husband and I owe a million thank yous to Amy. We were married on a farm where we had to bring in everything from the chairs, to the booze, to the cookware. With so much to coordinate (and with us living out of state) we wanted someone to help get us through the month leading... Read More up the wedding and the day of. I thank my lucky stars that that person was Amy. Amy is incredible at what she does. She knows all the vendors you would want to work with. She has great sense of style. She immediately is able to look at everything going on and figure out if it will work/where the kinks are/etc. She works effortlessly to realize your vision. And lastly, she is just a truly lovely, lovely person who adds a sense of calm to the months and days leading up to your wedding. After sorting through our rsvps roughly two weeks before our wedding we noticed that 98% of the people we invited were indeed going to attend which was great(!)...but unexpected. This meant that the room we were planning to use for the reception would no longer accommodate the number of guests attending, which meant we needed to get a tent, order new tables and chairs, re-organize seating, etc. Amy made this bump feel like nothing which made all the difference in the world to us. I cannot recommend Amy enough. She was truthfully the best investment we made throughout the entire planning process and I feel lucky to have worked with her.

A Dream Wedding Reception!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Renee O

Amy Champagne Events coordinated our daughter's wedding this past December. Because our daughter lives out of state, Amy was wonderful about keeping her "in the loop" without overwhelming her with all the details. Amy took the idea for an aviation themed reception in an airplane... Read More hangar (our son-in-law is a Naval Flight Officer) and turned it into an event beyond anything we imagined! Every aspect of the reception (caterer, lighting, music) was perfectly arranged by Amy and her team. Her attention to detail and sense of style made the reception an evening our guests are still talking about!

Amy is phenomenal

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Natasha G

I quickly realized a month into planning my outdoor, out of state wedding that it was more than I could handle on my own. I searched through many Connecticut wedding planners and had trouble finding one that fit our style. Then I found Amy. From just looking at her site, I... Read More knew she thought differently from the cookie cutter planners I was coming across. Five minutes into meeting her in person, we knew we had to sign her on to help create the day of our dreams. Let me just say that Amy is PHENOMENAL! Her skill is really “getting” her clients straight out of the gate. She gets to know the couple, their style, their vision and how they communicate almost instantly. With that knowledge, she’s off and running and doesn't slow down for one second! Almost immediately, Amy feels like an old friend, not a vendor. She gets genuinely excited about your big day and works tirelessly to flawlessly execute on your behalf. She brought us incredible vendor recommendations and we could not have been happier with the ones we ended up choosing. I’m a textbook type A personality and even though I hadn't seen the full set up of the ceremony area, cocktail hour, or reception tent, I knew it would be absolute perfection because Amy always gets it right, every time. I cannot speak highly enough of the events she produces or her business acumen. She’s one in a million :)

Amazing Planner!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Hope L

I had the pleasure of working with Amy a few months back, in May. I was so overwhelmed with my wedding planning and knew I needed help. I can't begin to describe how thankful I am that I took the step of calling Amy. From the first time we met, she made me feel so comfortable,... Read More it felt like I was having coffee with a good friend. Amy helped and supported me every step of the way with my wedding planning. She knew exactly how to convey my style better than I did. My husband and I are so thankful for her and the peace of mind she gave us. Our wedding turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! I highly recommend Amy Champagne Events!

more than a planner...goes above and beyond to make your day amazing!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Sara K

I cannot even begin to tell future brides how amazing Amy is! Amy was by far the BEST decision we made while wedding planning. With a tight budget, we were hesitant to hire a planner, but we are SO thankful we hired Amy!! Amy is not an ordinary wedding planner, she is so much... Read More more! She is outgoing, friendly, and filled with so many creative ideas. Amy makes you feel more like a friend that is equally excited for your wedding as you are, rather than a client. She has an incredible wealth of wedding knowledge and plans out all of the small details that you would never even think of! Throughout our entire wedding process, Amy went above and beyond to help us plan out many DIY projects, borrow items from her stock of stuff (which is amazing in itself), and to help keep us in our budget. The day of our wedding, Amy surprised us even more by going above and beyond more than we could have ever imagined! Unfortunately, we had a tropical storm on the day of our wedding and had 2+ hours of outdoor photos planned. Amy cleared out her entire studio for us and literally saved the day so we could take pictures in her gorgeous studio. I honestly do not know what we would have done without Amy. I highly recommend Amy to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner. I can guarantee that hiring her will be the best decision you make!

Amazing Amy :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Amy W

Amy made my dream wedding come to life! She took my ideas and completed the research to make them happen for a cost within my budget. She is detail-orientated, organized to the minute, and worth every penny. :)

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Kristen S

I called Amy Champagne Events about coordinating my wedding based on reviews I read on the knot a year and a half ago. I spoke with Amy that day and didn't bother calling anyone else after that. Best decision I ever made during this year and a half process (after saying "I... Read More do", of course). Amy and Linsdey worked with me throughout the entire process. They were always available to me when I needed them and were extremely responsive to every call, email and text. With their advice, counsel, and friendship, I pulled off the wedding of my dreams. Of all the money I spent, this was the best. I could not have made it through this process or the day without them.

Amazing Wedding Planners!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Kelly H

What can I say about Amy and Lindsey? They are truly amazing at what they do! My wedding would not have turned out as perfect as it did without their help. They were so attentive to everything that I wanted for my wedding. They were a huge help in planning out the decor,... Read More timeline of the day, making sure everything went smoothly and we were on time for each event. Lindsey contacted each one of my vendors and made sure that everyone was on the same page. I did not have to worry about anything, and I was able to enjoy my day just like any bride should with the confidence that Lindsey was going to take care of everything. And to top it off - nothing went wrong!! I owe that all to Lindsey and Amy. Thank you so much!!!

My Best Decision

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Rachel D

I was married just a few short weeks ago, and I already miss Amy! She was recommended to me by a co-worker, and at first I thought - I have this! I love planning and have a ton of my own ideas. Then, I talked to Amy. Within the first half hour conversation, I felt like she... Read More knew me, and cared about my wedding almost as much as I did. I used her "weekend of" services, but in truth, it amounted to much more. She helped me organize my thoughts in the beginning, and offered ideas of ways to elevate aspects of the day. Sequined tablecloths and sparklers on the champagne bottles?! AMAZING! The support leading up to the day - from answering my annoying questions to organizing deliveries and pick-ups at the venue, to creating a timeline for the entire 32 person wedding party, to the set up of the actual room - she had me totally covered. I wanted to spend the entire weekend spending time with the people in my life that mattered most, not worrying about these details, and she handled 100% of everything. In fact, everything was so perfect, that the very night of my wedding, one of the guests asked her if she was available for her wedding. (She isn't by the way - she has already been scooped up!) There are a million tiny decisions that you have to make during this process, and I can say she was my best one.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jennifer S

Amy Champagne did an amazing job coordinating our wedding day. Amy is professional and organized and she made our Wedding day run smoothly and added her own beautiful style to the overall design and feel of the day. We highly recommend her for to assist in your wedding day or... Read More other events.

Made the day of a breeze!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Lindsey B

Amy made our rehearsal through dropping gifts off to my parents house the day after the wedding a breeze. She had everything under control and knew where to be when and what needed to be done. The day of, myself, my husband, our parents and bridal party didn't have to worry... Read More about a thing, she and our other venders had everything just the way we wanted! A planner is well worth the cost, for your piece of mind!

A Bride's Brain

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Ana G

As a very DIY (and very meticulous) type of person, I needed a day-of coordinator who could execute the details of our day and our decor exactly how I envisioned it in my head. From a design and execution standpoint, I metaphorically needed my brain in a coordinator's head the... Read More day of - someone who precisely understood our vision, our style, our overall look and feel and really got who we were as a couple - to ensure that the day was carried out perfectly, and so I could relax and enjoy every single second, and not worry about the logistical stuff. Amy was the most phenomenal response to this challenge my husband and I were faced with, and was more than worthy of holding my brain in her head for the day :) She worked with us at length a few months prior to our wedding day, and was always willing and able via text, email, phone or in-person meetings. Her objective was always to carry-out our day just as we saw it, and helped build and grow ideas to make them even better. Our ceremony was perfect, our detailed and multi-faceted reception decor was set-up above and beyond what was expected and our cocktail hour and reception flowed flawlessly. If there were any last minute changes the day of, Amy and her team handled them so eloquently that we didn't even know they existed or happened. We were more than satisfied with the outcome and we were able to enjoy our day thoroughly. When we think back on our wedding day, the fun memories and how perfect it was, we really have Amy to thank.

Our Spectacular Wedding

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Caitlin c

I remember the day like it was yesterday, my mom and I met Ms. Champagne at Cafe' Atlantique in the heart of downtown Milford for a meeting. We were immediately smitten by the warm energy, cute bottle of champagne with a yellow ribbon tied and the bubbly personality of Amy. I... Read More instantly felt comfortable with her knowledge of the industry. She truly LOVES what she does and it shows. After talking for a while about ideas and the big day we were SOLD ad our planning began together. Since that meeting Amy and I would bounce back ideas, met at my parents for visual ideas and shared in the entire planning process. She recommended confident, loyal and trustworthy vendors that my husband and I will be forever grateful for. Now fast forward 11 months to our big day on August 3, 2013 at my parents beach in Milford, Ct from the second I woke up Amy and her team were hustling and bustling from every aspect of the day. Checking the weather, to tiniest little details of gift giving. Every bride dreads that something will go wrong on their big day, and for us there were a few hiccups. The weather cleared just in time for our first look, a few wedding crashers (about 15) in which she graciously handled and the band unfortunately blew there AMP during our first dance, yes our first dance. With Amy's swift thought process we were dancing again in no time and the night went off without a hitch. With throwing such a large event (265) at my parents home I wanted to make sure that there was no worry in the world for them and Amy was just the person for that. She made us feel like "The Guests of Honor" at our wedding, the way every bride and groom should feel. I highly would recommend Amy for any bride and hope one day she'll help plan big events for our own family someday!! I love you CHAMPAGNE xoxo The Eatons