Flowers | Decor | Rentals | Linens | Set-up

Whether you’re Pinning romantic garden-style weddings or want something with a bit more sparkle, the award-winning team at An Affair To Remember has the style and experience to turn your dream wedding into a reality. From gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces to luxury linens and the most unique decorative rentals in the area, we will create and execute a design tailored to your personal style, vision, and budget. The AATR studio is where Pinterest comes to life! Contact us today for a complimentary private consultation. Let's start designing your perfect day...today!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4810 Fairview Avenue, St. Louis, MO (314) 899-9321

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Sarah H

An Affair to Remember made my flower process so easy from beginning to end. A florist was something I spent time to shop around with it was a no brainer after meeting with Jodi. At our first meeting she was so great and took the time to get to know what I wanted for my wedding.... Read More She made amazing suggestions that alined with my vision without trying to sway me in a different way. Through out the planning process she was always easy to contact and answered all of my questions! I would HIGHLY recommend An Affair to Remember for ANY floral needs!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Sarah H

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jody and An Affair to Remember. She was a dream to work with, always answering my emails at all hours of the day. I didn't have specific ideas for her to go off of. Just an overall vision and she absolutely delivered. I was in tears when... Read More I saw my reception venue. My flowers were stunning and she really maximized the budget I gave her. Jody was so sweet and gave great advice on simple changes that really wowed. My elevated head table centerpiece was stunning and I am still getting compliments on it. Jody knew exactly what I wanted even when I couldn't describe it the best. My bridesmaids are already asking her details for their upcoming wedding. If we had to pick, An Affair to Remember is what really helped create the most amazing wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Lizzie J

I used An Affair to Remember for rentals and had a great experience. They carry quality items and are very prompt to provide a quote. Blakely was wonderful to work with. I also enjoyed their online payment form - it made our exchange run smoothly!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Allyssa U

I use An Affair to Remember for all of my styled shoots and recommend them to each of my clients. They have such an amazing selection of linens and decor. A HUGE plus is that Jody and Blakely and the rest of the team are AMAZING. So sweet and willing to help whoever with... Read More whatever. Absolutely love them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Marian D

We rented some decorations from An Affair to Remember for our wedding ceremony and reception. They had by far the best price on renting charger plates, especially if I agreed to wash them before returning them. I was able to pick up my rentals on Thursday, since I had a... Read More relatively small order an didn't want to pay extra for delivery. That was especially convenient since we were hoping to set up on Friday. We also did not have to return them until Monday! When we got the venue on Friday and started unpacking, I found that the arms for the easel I rented were missing and one of the lanterns had 2 panes of broken glass. I called the girls and left a message. They called back right away and asked where I was and hand delivered the missing arms and a replacement for the broken lantern. Renting those few items saved me money over buying them and I'm grateful now that I don't have to worry about what to do with 120 charger plates! No one can guarantee there won't be any issues, but it's the way problems are handled that makes a difference. I didn't even have to wait very long before they showed up at my venue to fix the problems. I was still decorating anyway! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to save money and hassle by renting decorations!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jackie Stachiw S

Jody was such a blast to work with! She not only had so many options for center pieces, liens, and other decorations, but she was reasonably priced! She was very professional and helped to make my wedding day as smooth as possible. I loved how everything turned it and she truly... Read More made my vision come to life. I could not imagine working with anyone else. She is so upbeat and fun. The set up and tear down happened without any delays which I really appreciated. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jamie S

Jody, where do I even begin?! When I walked into the ballroom at the Caramel Room and saw your work, it took my breath away and I instantly started to tear up! You took my vision and brought it to reality and created the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen! And the bouquets!!!... Read More OMG! They were GORGEOUS!!! I am in awe of your work! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alley B

Absolutely have nothing but great things to say about this place! The owner Jody and her assistant Blakely are both wonderful. Very sweet ladies and always so helpful. They are very flexible when it comes to setting up a time to meet with them and they are very flexible when... Read More changing up the proposals as well. They never made me feel bad when I would emailed them for the hundredth time trying to add/change/take something off the proposal. The ceremony and reception both looked beautiful! Exactly what he had discussed down to every every detail! I felt that I could trust them during the whole process and I definitely could, as they did a fantastic job! I would absolutely recommend them again! Also, they have the most beautiful gold candelabras that we couldn't find anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Tori C

If you want someone who will take your dreams and make them come to life, book with Jody from an Affair to Remember. I literally just showed her my pinterest board from the start and what I liked and she made it happen, all staying within our budget. She dealt with all my... Read More questions/ideas and took them in her own hands. I seriously teared up seeing it all put together on our wedding day. Jody has a gift in decorating and making beautiful bouquets and she is the reason our wedding ceremony & reception look like a Pinterest wedding. Thank you Jody & AATR staff for making our wedding so beautiful, every single detail was just gorgeous and we are so grateful.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessica S

I have so much love for this company. The moment I meant the girls at An Affair to Remember I knew I had little to worry about for décor. What I wasn't expecting was how perfect everything would be. The details on the centerpieces , the linens, the floral, everything was... Read More perfection. The bouquets were just what I imagined. I was told by almost every guest that the floral were beautiful and even asked by guests if they would keep some of the floral center pieces. The team definitely exceeding all my expectations and I will tell every bride I know to let Jody help them create their dream wedding. :) Thank you for everything ladies.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kelsey W

You cannot go wrong with An Affair to Remember! They were absolutely perfect for our big day. From the planning to answering questions, Jodi made it so easy for us and was so organized with the setup/tear down. I would HIGHLY recommend using AATR for your wedding or any special... Read More occasion. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL along with the extra decor. From the bouquets to the reception and ceremony, it was all stunning. Great job!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Codie E

Jody and Blakely were wonderful to work with. When I first met with An Affair to Remember I had a few little details or ideas in mind and they really helped to complete my vision and make my dream wedding so easy! The selection of linens and rentals are endless and florals are... Read More beautifully designed. Even with my smaller budget Jody worked with me to pick out the elements that were most important to create the same overall look for HALF the cost without feeling like I was losing anything. You can’t go wrong with these ladies!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Phuong L

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Jody Cox and the rest of the team at an An Affair to Remember made this happen! I really had no idea about what I wanted but Jody helped me come up with a vision for my wedding, and she absolutely nailed it with our flowers! I had... Read More multiple people at my wedding (including my mother-in-law who has been to countless weddings) say that our wedding flowers were the most beautiful/breathtaking that she has ever seen. Our day was even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined thanks to An Affair to Remember!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 David E

As a man who had absolutely NO input on the decorum, I walked into the reception hall before any guests had been admitted and was absolutely stunned by what I saw!! Of all the weddings I have ever attended, I have never seen a room so beautifully and elegantly adorned! It was... Read More truly amazing! Person after person made similar comments! Jody exceeded not only my expectations but anything I could have imagined. It couldn't have been more beautiful or more perfect! Thank you, Jody!! OUTSTANDING!! David H Eichen (FOG)

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Sarah Beth W

We were so happy with An Affair to Remember! Jody and Blakely were so helpful and helped make our wedding absolutely beautiful and perfect. Jody's creativity and design ideas exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of our chuppah, the centerpieces and... Read More the floral cake decorations.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley F

I am so happy I found Jody with An Affair to Remember. I hired her for my wedding to do rentals, decor, and flowers - and let me tell you, she killed it! I can barely tell you the names of different types of flowers, let alone put together an outfit that looks "presentable", so... Read More creativity and decorating are NOT my thing. I met with Jody and instantly fell in love with her personality. She made me feel very comfortable and understood my ideas for decor at my wedding. We got to play with a variety of different rental items and linens in her store to get a visual on how everything would come together. I spent many hours working with her and emailing back and forth on designs. She was very good at staying within my price budget and offering cheaper alternatives to ideas. She took my ideas and turned them into the most magical day ever. I normally do not care much for flowers, but I was literally OBSESSED with my bridal bouquet. All of the flowers and decor were breathtaking. The manager at the venue I used was so impressed with her and the decor, that he is using some pictures from my wedding so sell the venue to future brides! She took so much time and effort to make everything so beautiful. Working with her made the whole wedding planning experience seamless and easy. I had so much fun designing the look for my day and working with Jody. Seriously, set up an appointment with Jody, meet her, discuss your ideas, and book her ASAP! Jody - thank you so much for everything! - Matt & Ashley

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Noah R

We could not have asked for better floral arrangements! They not only blew us away with how beautiful the flowers were, but the flowers lasted for about another week after the wedding was over. We were able to enjoy our arrangements much longer than we ever expected. And the... Read More workers at An Affair To Remember made the entire planning process very easy, fun and they worked with whatever budget we brought to them.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kayla W

Jody was AMAZING! I'm not the most creative person but Jody took what I mentioned that I wanted and my Pinterest board and created absolutely perfect décor for the ceremony and rehearsal. She went above and beyond. She was so accommodating the day of, even to things we didn't... Read More mention. You can tell that she loves what she does by how she pays attention to every single detail and makes sure everything is perfect. I HIGHLY recommend using An Affair to Remember, you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much, Jody!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I cannot thank Jody enough for making my daughter and son-in-law's wedding so beautiful! When I walked into the reception room, I gasped at how gorgeous it looked. Jody is a joy to work with, and even though we changed our minds on details a few times, and she had to adjust her... Read More proposals for us (more than once!), she was so sweet and professional. She was able to stay within our budget and create a look that was truly breathtaking. The bouquets were exquisite, and the sequin tablecloths and centerpieces were to-die-for! You definitely want An Affair To Remember to be your wedding florist.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Bridget H

Jody was AMAZING to work with. Even though I probably changed my ideas for my wedding about 3 times (sorry Jody love you!) she had the best creations prepared and was always through in her budgets and timelines. When my wedding day came I wasn't expecting my bouquet to be so... Read More beautiful, I was at a loss for words! my bridesmaids loved theirs too and kept talking about how excited they were to bring them home!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jenny V

Simply put: our wedding would not have been what it was without Jody and her team at An Affair to Remember! I went to her with a vision, but she is the one that made it all a BEAUTIFUL reality! Jody took as much time as we needed (I'm talking multiple meetings, emails, hours... Read More of conversation) to make sure we had every detail nailed down and perfect for the big day. She was SO patient as we went through all the minute details. And it was worth it - our flowers were absolutely perfect, and our reception venue was to die for! When we walked into the reception for the first look, it made me cry and my husband was completely floored by how it looked. Jody has SO many wonderful things to choose from to make your day just what you want - flowers, centerpieces, candles, so many linens, etc. She will go through pictures with you to make sure she understands your vision, she will show you ideas you may not have considered, she will make your day perfect! She is a very busy woman, so she may take a little bit of time to respond to emails, etc., but I promise you, she is well worth the wait!!! Jody and her team and SO VERY kind and courteous, and they will do an amazing job for you, I promise! Thank you An Affair to Remember for making our day so magical!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kristen G

Jody was SO great to work with. I honestly am not a creative or visual person at all. I told her what our colors were, and the type of wedding we wanted to have (traditional, classic, etc) and she put everything together for us and we were NOT disappointed. She was so patient... Read More with us and just so incredibly sweet. I would recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Teri P

I cannot thank Jody enough for making my wedding so beautiful. I am still in awe of the flowers and centerpieces. Just beautiful and exactly what I dreamed of, more actually! We are great friends and it can be difficult to work with friends but she knew exactly what I wanted,... Read More was able to read my mind I think. I cannot speak more highly of Jody's work!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Gena W

I highly recommend using An Affair to Remember! You would be missing out if you don't. We used their services for almost every detail of our wedding and it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! Our reception was gorgeous and romantic. The floral was astounding, I... Read More am still receiving compliments from the decor of the wedding and reception. I will recommend An Affair to Remember to any and every person getting married. You will not be disappointed going with An Affair to Remember. My family, husband and I were unbelievably pleased with everything!

Jody is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Theresa W

I could not be happier with everything provided by An Affair to Remember. I stumbled across their website looking for ideas for wedding decorations. I had no idea where to start, or really even what I wanted, but I knew I liked everything I saw on their site, so I emailed a... Read More request form. Jody, the owner, responded quickly and set up a meeting with me at my venue so she could see it. Jody's office is quite a ways from my venue, but she had no problem driving to meet me. I'm not a picky bride; I didn't have specific requirements, or designs that had to be followed. Basically, Jody asked my my wedding colors, I told her the general ideas I had (colors:red/black/silver and decor:sparkly!) and she said she'd work on a quote for me. She walked around the venue with me, inside and out, and took notes/pictures along the way. Shortly after our meeting she emailed me a price quote, and inspiration pictures for everything. Everything was laid out, all the prices, each individual item she would provide, so there were no surprises or hidden charges. What Jody came up with, based off the basic things I told her, was amazingly beautiful, and without me realizing it, exactly what I had wanted and hoped for. I hadn't shown her any pictures, yet she was able to put together something that fit me and my husband perfectly. She is very open to feedback, and has no problem changing something if you want. She gave me 3 different options for centerpieces and the only problem was, they were all wonderful, and I couldn't pick one! Jody was ok with that, and did 1/3 of the tables with each design! In addition to my decorations, I also used An Affair to Remember for my flowers. When Jody emailed me in the week leading up to my wedding to confirm times, I told her that my photographer and I had decided to do "first look" photos. Jody took it upon herself to offer to bring my flowers to the hotel I was getting ready at, so that I would have them for my photos. I was so grateful for that, because I hadn't thought of it ahead of time, and would have had to make arrangements for someone to go and pick them up for me. Jody brought the flowers for me and my bridal party to my hotel at the time she promised, and everything was ready to go. I'm not sure a lot of other vendors would have gone out of their way to do that. All of my flowers were breathtakingly beautiful, used such a great variety of flowers, and were put together fantastically. Jody also did the outdoor decor at the pavilion for my ceremony. She had draped fabric and hanging crystal chandeliers behind our "altar" area and spread rose petals all over the ground. I am not creative at all, so I had a hard time picturing what she had in mind for this, but when I saw it in person, it was amazing!! :) There was a little wind to contend with that day, but Jody was prepared for anything and had all the decorations ready to hold up perfectly for the ceremony. I truly had zero worries about choosing Jody and her company. Once I put my decor and flowers in her hands, I felt relieved and excited to see everything come together because I knew what she was going to come with would be nothing short of perfection. All of my guests were so impressed with how she transformed the facility in a few short hours!

Jody Cox

Nothing gives me greater joy that seeing a bride and groom happy on their wedding day. To be part of such a special day for them and their families is a privilege and responsibility I really treasure and take to heart. We pride ourselves on focusing on the details and ensuring execution is exactly if not more than what our clients expect and envision. When I'm not pouring my heart and soul into our clients and my business, I like to spend time with my husband and family (and our two pups), listen to live music, catch a Blues game, or curl up with a good glass of wine. Cheers!