An Affordable and Experienced Officiant

Southern California

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular

Ceremony, Wedding

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA Southern California (909) 557-0397

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Stephanie L

Mike was an amazing Officiant. He personalized our ceremony perfectly for my husband and I. He was on time, professional and we got amazing compliments on how perfect the ceremony was!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Christine B

Mike was great!! He did a great job keeping us calm and collected on such a busy but joyous day. He instantly made me feel at ease when we met him months before our wedding. He provided an outline of the ceremony and really understood what we were looking for. He offered... Read More multiple suggestions on how we could customize the ceremony to what we wanted. Bottom line, you couldn't ask for a better person to officiate your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Nicholas A

Mike was an awesome officiant. He walked us through the entire ceremony and was always available whenever we needed to talk to him. On the day of the ceremony he really calmed us down beforehand and then did a stunning job. We could not be happier.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

Very lucky to have found Mike online and that he was available to do our wedding with just 2 months notice. My wife and I are not religious, but we do honor and respect the religious aspect of Weddings and what it stands for. Mike is adaptable to this, and was able to... Read More officiate our wedding with a program/sermon that fit EXACTLY the right amount of religion that was respective to our guest but more importantly, to us. We only needed a 1 hour meeting prior to the wedding to go over the details , then he seals the deal the day of the wedding. It was great that he was one aspect of the wedding we (and especially the bride) did not have to worry about . Pros: -Punctual - Reads the crowd very well ... will throw in a few jokes to lighten the mood (depending on couples approval of course) - Great balance of religion and values of marriage in his message and adapts according to the couple -Answers ALL of his text messages quickly. Got a question? Last minute? no problem. - Sends the marriage documents to the county on your behalf, so that after your big day, just sit back and wait for the License to be ready - Looks good in photos Cons: -None

2015-12-14T11:35:15 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you were pleased with my services. Thanks so much for your kind words and for the opportunity to be a part of your big day. I wish you a blessed marriage and a bright future.😀

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Lulu D

Mike was so amazing! He customized the ceremony just how we wanted. His delivery was so heartfelt that brought my groom to tears... it was so special and could not have been more perfect!. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

Mike was the first and only officiant we interviewed and we were completely confident he would be perfect for our wedding day and we were right! Not only was he professional but fit the ceremony to our personalities. I received compliments afterward from some of our guests,... Read More about how sweet the service was and how parts of the ceremony were unlike any other wedding they had attended. As a bride you strive to be different and that was definitely a nice start to the night. Thank you Mike!

Mike did a great job!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Frances B

My husband and I come from different backgrounds. I was raised Catholic while he was more spiritual. Needless to say I often poked fun at him at the idea that we would have a traditional catholic wedding in a church with a full mass, all while he shook his head (and rolled his... Read More eyes). What we wanted was a ceremony that would showcase our love without getting too churchy. When we first met Mike it was very reassuring that the ceremony was going to be in good hands. He walked us through the different parts of the ceremony and helped tailor a program that was a reflection of us as a couple. Mike was easy to get ahold of, professional and best of all he was witty and made the ceremony lighthearted. At one point my 13-month old daughter cried out during the ceremony and he just looked up at our guests and said: 'she always cries at weddings', how perfect! Best of all: I was reviewing my wedding photos and I came across our first kiss, it was so beautiful and more so since Mike ducked out of the way so he wouldn't photobomb our shot. Love it! He was so worth it!!

Wonderful Officiant!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Amber M

Mike was amazing from our first meeting to our wedding day. He was organized and provided several choices for ceremony types. He listened to what we wanted and fully provided. We sadly had bugs at our outdoor wedding and they really liked poor Mike. He has bugs swarming his face... Read More but he never lost his spot or messed up. He was great and we couldn't have asked for better! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Mike was GREAT! He did my wedding ceremony a little over a week ago and I couldn't have found a better person. At our very first meeting, I got lost and he patiently waiting over 45 minutes for me to get there. He's very quick to respond to emails-which helped me a lot. I had to... Read More change my date and he gladly worked with me. The day of my wedding he arrived early and did an excellent job. Mike is such a warm person and everyone loved his "Hands" poem. After doing my ceremony I felt he was apart of my family and I invited him to stay and eat, which he happily accepted. Thank you, Mike!

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Ana R

Pastor Mike did a wonderful job for our wedding ceremony. He kept it short but very sweet and emotional. He communicated very well and fast with us. Met with us in person and provided us a rundown about the ceremony based on our wants and needs. I really enjoyed the fact that he... Read More kept the ceremony neutral and yet still gave it the Christian blessing that we were looking for. I would highly recommend Pastor Mike to my family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 elizabeth m

Mike is amazing at what he does and captured the heart felt emotions in my wedding! He made me cry as I look into my husband's eyes and he read the scripture from the bible "Love is patient..." He is excellent and very kind to work with. I highly recommend him for the future... Read More weddings or for any special occasions!!! Thank you for everything!!!

The perfect fit to our new life

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Katherine M

Mike was right on point. Everyone that attended our wedding loved him. They loved the hands poem and the sense of humor fit perfect with everyone there. Everyone felt touched on how intimate the setting was and how it seemed that Mike knew us for years. It was perfect thank you... Read More Mike your the greatest. You made our day so memorable and we won't forget that. If you need a relaxed, fun and awesome officiant that's Mike. It was a pleasure being able to use your services.

Great experience

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Joanna N

Mike did an amazing job..he worked around what I wanted to be said in the ceremony to be true to what😊 fit myself and my husbands personalities. Thank you so much!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 E. K

Mike is WONDERFUL. He married us just a couple of weeks ago in Palm Springs, and we are thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with such a fantastic officiant. Mike is very professional, well-priced, incredibly responsive, and full of wonderful ideas and suggestions when... Read More it comes to planning your ceremony. We ended up putting together a beautiful interfaith ceremony (Christian & Jewish) with his help and input. Mike was eager to make sure that our faiths and personalities were represented in the ceremony language, while also providing us with examples of other beautifully worded paragraphs, versus, and excerpts. Everything flowed seamlessly, and we were very pleased with the way it all came together. Be sure to ask Mike about the "Hands Poem!" It is absolutely beautiful, and it made almost every one of our guests cry (in a good way!).

An officiant with experience

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 sophia o

Mike was a great officiant! My husband and I were looking for someone who had a natural ability to engage a crowd and make us feel comfortable. Mike was exactly that. He was open to adjusting the ceremony and the delivery was perfect. Definitely recommend

2015-05-21T09:47:38 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad you were pleased and that I was able to help make your big day all you hoped it would be. :) Take care, Mike

Great Officiant!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Monica W

We really enjoyed working with Mike! Since we had been busy with other aspects of our wedding, my husband and I weren't too familiar with what we needed in our ceremony program, but Mike kindly walked us through the details. He was also very flexible, and worked with us to... Read More tailor the program to our liking! This worked out well for us since I wanted a religious ceremony, but my husband did not. Thankfully, Mike provided one that was a good balance!

2015-04-03T13:34:24 Response from the vendor

I'm glad you were pleased! I truly enjoyed being a part of your big day. Take care! Mike

Fantastic Officiant!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Christina P

I knew everything I wanted for my wedding day basically within 5 minutes of being engaged with the exception of the officiant! I had no idea who was going to marry us and that's a pretty important part of the ceremony! Of course I turned to The Knot and I found Mike. My... Read More fiancé (now husband!!) and I met with him at Starbucks and we knew we had finally found someone to marry us! Mike does a fantastic job and I definitely recommend him! He did a wonderful job with our ceremony and I'm so glad we picked him!

2015-04-03T13:38:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you picked me too! It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed working with you both. Blessings on your future! Mike

Great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Christine D

Pastor Mike was overall simply put, great! He made our ceremony into exactly what we wanted. He was very accommodating to any ideas, wants and needs we had. We received multiple complements on our ceremony. We highly recommend Pastor Mike.

Officiant

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Sara B

Mike did an amazing job officiating our wedding! We wanted a Christian ceremony and he performed one perfectly without over doing. He was extremely helpful in the process of getting our marriage certificate as well.

Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Ashleigh M

Choosing someone you don’t already know to be your wedding officiant is stressful, and it’s hard to find someone to trust with that responsibility. When we met Mike we felt like a weight had been taken off our shoulders. He’s so easy to work with, responds quickly to any... Read More questions, is open to edits and additions to his speech, and also charges a reasonable price. On our wedding day he was professional and everything went smoothly. Everyone was telling us the ceremony was perfect. It was sweet and thoughtful, but also not too long. We couldn’t be happier with how everything went!

Great officiant

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

Mike was very thorough and to the point which made the wedding process less stressful. I am the groom and I met up with him initially to discuss details and the logistics. He showed up on time and was reliable throughout the entire process, and delivered a wonderful religious... Read More ceremony! I would recommend him to any of my friends. Thanks again!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Tara R

Great experience! Throughout the entire processes Pastor Mike was friendly, professional and very quick to respond to any emails I had sent asking questions. He was able to adjust to the type of feeling we wanted the ceremony to have and was great at making any adjustments we... Read More requested. We had many people compliment how perfect the ceremony length was and also what was said. I would definitely recommend him and couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Great!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Mike was our officiant for our wedding in August and we thought everything just went smoothly. From the time we booked him till up so out wedding day we were in contact and discussin details. Mike is professional and on time! Thank you for making our special day come true!

Awesome officiant!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Myrna M

We are so glad we found Mike to officiate our wedding. He worked with us every step of the way and was super easy to communicate with. Our guests really enjoyed the ceremony, we highly recommend Mike to anyone out there looking for an awesome officiant for their wedding.

Great Officiant!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kasondra A

Mike did a really great job officiating our wedding. He had some really good suggestions, and I was 100% happy with him marrying us. After the wedding I had many of our guests ask how I found him and complimented on what a great job he did. If you choose him you will have a... Read More beautiful ceremony! -Kasondra Kniss