Proudly serving the Mokena, Illinois area since 1994, we're a full-service local florist that is family-owned and operated. We are your #1 wedding consultants for all your floral needs. Please visit our website to fill out a consultation form!

Flower Crowns, Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11210 Front St 2nd Floor, Mokena, IL (708) 478-5440

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jill A

Kim at An English Garden did a fantastic job as our florist from start to finish. My now husband and I had limited previously knowledge about flowers, and Kim went above and beyond to describe beautiful flower options to us that would fit our vision of our wedding day, using... Read More photos of each flower type. She was so patient with us, and helped us work within our budget. Using an excel sheet, she itemized how much it would cost for our "dream flowers", and then little by little she helped make cuts that made our flowers fit in our budget without sacrificing our vision. Kim really emphasized that she would not sacrifice the size and quality of the bridal bouquet at all, just to make us happy with the price. That was so considerate of her. Of course on the day I am wearing the most elaborate outfit of my life, I don't want my bouquet to look skimpy! After we booked, Kim emailed me a PDF with pictures of all of the different flowers and greenery that would be in our flowers. During the week of the wedding, Kim texted me pictures of the bouquets and boutonnieres as she was working on them to ensure I was happy with the final product. Kim offered pick-up, which allowed a nice way to save on delivery charges. I had two family members picking up flowers, and each were taking flowers to 2 different locations. Kim was nice enough to follow my detailed instructions to separate the flowers by location so that everyone was able to receive the correct flowers. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and were labeled by name. Kim, thank you so much for your patience, creativity, personal attention, and FUN personality! Our flowers and the quality of your service were above and beyond!

2017-01-08T19:44:07 Response from the vendor

I LOVED working with you to create your beautiful flowers for your BIG day! My flower shop is my life!! it is the air I breath! Your review says it all...we TRULY care about our brides & grooms!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan S

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Kim was hands down the BEST vendor I could ever book! I am a veryyyy organized bride that needs to have everything in order and I met my match with Kim! She was SO organized, keeps everything on an excel document, and values your opinion. I... Read More told Kim what I was thinking and asked Kim to give her opinion on my thoughts. She loved my vision and gave her input as well, without being pushy like other vendors sometimes can be. Kim was the sweetest woman that I have met while speaking with wedding vendors, texts you updates and PHOTOS of your flowers before they arrive the day of your wedding to make sure everything is perfect, and allows you to rent a few of her adorable wedding rentals for free (different signs, centerpieces, etc). I booked on the spot with her, which I never did with any other vendor. A few days after booking she even sent me a handwritten thank you card for allowing her to be a part of our special day and how excited she was. I LOVED working with Kim and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using An English Garden for your special day! You won't be disappointed!

2016-11-18T10:05:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You're too sweet. It was a real pleasure working with you and with your ideas and I'm glad that your day turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan S

2016-11-18T10:04:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jessica K

Kim made flowers up for my wedding and I had SO many compliments on them! She does such a wonderful job. Beautiful, beautiful flowers! I definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Stefanie M

An English Garden Wedding & Events was wonderful to work with. On my first appointment with Kim I showed her some of my ideas and not only did she go with them, but she made them 10xs better than the pictures. We used them for the Shower decoration, wedding, and day after... Read More decorations. Our flowers lasted for weeks after the events and looked fresh till the very end. I loved all the little details and updates we received the week of the wedding. Kim and her crew made it so easy and stress-free on such a short time frame- 5 months. We originally went in because they were local, and are we glad we did because we will use them for every event from now on. I may want my bouquet recreated every year ;).

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Stephanie S

Kim was wonderful to work with both before and after the wedding, and our flowers turned out amazingly well.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Raeanne T

An English Garden will make all your wedding dreams possible! Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! They will work with you the entire time and will give you sugggestions for different flowers. Highly recommend! I will not buy flowers anywhere other Thank from Kim again!

2017-05-28T07:53:28 Response from the vendor

you were amazing to work with!! thank you for choosing An English Garden to create your beautiful flowers for your beautiful memories!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sara W

Kim and her staff was great to work with!! She was able to make my vision beautiful!! They were awesome to work with and I would highly recommend An English garden to make your wedding day beautiful!!

2017-05-14T19:30:29 Response from the vendor

thank you for letting us be a part of YOUR special day!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sara W

2017-05-14T19:36:58 Response from the vendor

thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kaitlyn W

Kim was seriously amazing! I can't say enough good things about her and her company! Our flowers were stunning! She puts so much effort into making everything perfect! Plus she makes all her brides feel special. I would recommend her to any bride in the area.

2017-05-14T19:32:32 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review!! I love designing! I love my brides! I love flowers! all of you mean so much to me!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Christine M

We had a great experience working with Kim at The English Garden. She did a fantastic job! Everything was absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended.

2017-05-14T19:34:20 Response from the vendor

awesome working with you too! the wedding day is one of the most important days of peoples lives! Thank you for letting me be a part of YOURS!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Caitlin O

Kim is the best florist you can ask for! In 2 weeks for my small wedding she was able to make my day even more special with beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! She was very flexible and easy going. She kept me updated on her progress and was even able to add special touches... Read More for our family! Her prices were the most reasonable but how passionate she is about flowers was the best part! Kim really made it easy and beautiful!!!! I will not use any other florist for anything! Thank you so much Kim 😘

2016-11-18T10:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Flowers are my passion and I appreciate your affinity for the shop!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kimberly B

We rented a large shutter to display our place cards for our wedding and got SO many compliments on it! It was very easy and Kim made the process very convenient for us.

2016-11-07T14:13:41 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! I loved the way you decorated the antique shutters too! thank you! for reviewing us...this helps brides to know we have rental items!! a whole floor of them here at the shop!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Karen B

Kim had great ideas but also executed based on what we wanted. We had a garden wedding and tent reception. She kept me in touch with flower choices, vases, etc as the wedding came closer so that I did not need to wonder how everything would look. It looked outstanding and... Read More beautiful. Guest commented again and again how beautiful the flowers and decorations were. Everything was perfect. Flowers were a big part of the day and Kim and her team delivered. Thank you Kim!

2016-11-03T12:58:59 Response from the vendor

the flowers and YOUR dress really made your wedding amazing!! you were breathtaking!! beautiful bride inside and out!! LOVED everything about your wedding! CD & ME Your Dress Your Flowers WOW!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Britta H

Kim from the English Garden was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole wedding process! She was very informative and accessible, and she made sure to adapt to our needs. I couldn't have asked for a better florist--she exceeded my all of my expectations!

2016-11-03T13:01:23 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to write your review!! I love designing, creating, and owning my own shop due to wonderful people like you!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jan B

Kim made beautiful bouquets for my small intimate wedding. She is an excellent professional with a big caring heart !!!!

2016-10-24T14:14:03 Response from the vendor

You have a BIG caring heart too! Thank you for letting us make your day beautiful & special!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kathryn M

The service was wonderful, the flowers were beautiful. Couldn't have imagine them better. Very happy

2016-10-09T14:34:07 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am so glad you picked us to be a big part of your special day! please email pictures to [email protected]

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sarah S

Kim is amazing to work with. We used her as our wedding florist. She did an incredible job on the bouquets, center pieces, corsages and boutineers. She is very well priced and will work with your budget. Many people at our wedding commented on our flowers and loved them.

2016-10-03T08:04:44 Response from the vendor

I am so glad you chose us to create your beautiful wedding flowers!! I love creating custom work because we are all individuals and why would a bride want the same flowers as everyone else??? I LOVED working with you and may you have fun... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Altiria H

Amazing service. Friendly staff that listens to your request. Not very expensive. My bouquets were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend

2016-10-02T18:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us!! I love designing and I am so lucky to have wonderful brides!! Like YOU!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Laura S

Kim was probably one of my favorite people to work with during the wedding planning process. She is incredibly friendly, kind, accommodating and purposeful. You can tell she truly loves her job and knows her botany. My fiancée and I were able to plan all of our floral... Read More arrangements in less than three visits (one of which was just to drop off a payment). We had bridesmaid bouquets, a cascade bridal bouquet, centerpieces which we rented lanterns from Kim and several other arrangements for the memorial table, alter, blessings for Mother Mary; all of which came out absolutely beautifully. I cannot wait to get my pictures to see all of the beautiful arrangements again. I requested Kim make a very complicated cascade bouquet for myself including some very fragile flowers. She created a masterpiece that looked very similar to the picture I gave her from Pinterest but with more sturdy flowers that lasted all day. Kim is a joy to work with, she sends text updates frequently and lets you make all the decisions without any of her input until you decide. She even sends you a gift on your wedding day; I can’t say enough good things about Kim and her work. Go visit her and her adorable bulldogs at her quaint shop!

2016-10-02T18:35:31 Response from the vendor

I can finally respond to your wonderful review! I am so blessed to have met you!My favorite part of every wedding is when I am sending you the pictures in real time as we are creating your bouquets. We strive for excellent customer service and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Nicole D

Kim was awesome to work with! She was quick to respond to any questions and more then willing to accommodate any need I may have. On top of the my flowers were STUNNING! I couldn't have asked for more amazing flowers on my wedding day!

2016-10-02T18:41:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! I try to make myself totally accessible to my brides...that way you can contact me whenever you have a question!! we truly do care about our brides and their flowers! It is a shame most people do things for money...not for the love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Amber C

Kim was amazing to work with! During our first meeting I showed some pictures of what I liked for the Rustic theme we were going for. Kim acknowledged what I wanted and also gave great suggestions on what else would look good! She sent me pictures every step of the way putting... Read More our flowers together to ensure they were just what I wanted. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and the pictures Kim sent didn't do justice on how perfect they looked in person. We received many compliments on them! Thank you Kim for all of your help, you were a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend An English Garden to anybody!! :)

2016-10-09T18:51:25 Response from the vendor

I feel flowers are one of the top 3 most important parts of a wedding! You wrote an amazing review and I want to say thank you from my heart to yours! Have a wonderful awesome life!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mary D

Kim, the owner of the shop, is very sweet and passionate about what she does. She offers many ideas and is very knowledgable about all kinds of flowers and arrangements. She never pressured us into spending or adding more. She was very up front about how much certain... Read More arrangements would cost and worked with us to rearranges ideas that would work with our budget. She even let me add several ideas the week of my wedding. She was easy to contact and would send me pictures of the bouquets and center pieces to see if I liked them. I believe we got a very good deal, especially since flowers can be so expensive! I would definitely recommend An English Garden to anyone planning a wedding!

2016-10-09T18:48:48 Response from the vendor

I love what I do! being a part of your wedding day was icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Amanda M

An English Garden was very easy to work with for our wedding flowers. She told us what would look good and be in season and was honest when a flower I wanted would not hold up or look good. Kim was very flexible with last minute requests and her arrangements were gorgeous! She... Read More decorated our arch and center pieces perfectly and her bridal bouquets were truly breathtaking! We would highly recommend An English Garden to anyone planning a wedding in the Chicagoland area.

2016-10-02T18:45:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I wish brides were able to attach pictures to their reviews! can you imagine how awesome that would be! Thank you about letting people know we are honest. That means more to me than you can imagine! I am so blessed you found... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Kim the owner was so great! She was very helpful from the beginning and mindful of my budget. She was very cheery and bright and I had an excellent experience with her. I could text her about any changes and she sent me pictures of flowers in process. They were early with... Read More all the deliveries and everything looked beautiful. I definitely recommend An English Garden.

2016-10-09T18:55:42 Response from the vendor

I can not wait to be a part of your special day again!! It will be here before you know it! let me know when your hubby gets back in the states

Kim McAuliffe

I knew 5 minutes after I worked for a florist that I wanted to own my own shop. I have owned An English Garden Weddings & Events for 22 years! Custom work is my true passion. Each situation and each person is unique...that is why finding a florist who creates custom floral work is so important! I'm looking forward to enhancing your special day!