Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11210 Front St 2nd Floor, Mokena, IL (708) 478-5440

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Laura B

My flowers were amazing... Kim made my vision a reality, pale pink peonies (not in season) and soft pink roses... I told her I wanted a romantic bouquet...she added artificial peonies with my roses and it was absolutely gorgeous. My bouquet was breathtaking and I also had some... Read More last minute cancellations and she reworked everything to give me an extra arrangement for the church. I envisioned a single rose at the ends of the rows along the aisle with tulle, she put somethings together and again...PERFECT... Kim did not sell me flowers, she listened to me, asked some questions, and put it together. I am a grad student, working part time and she worked very closely to my budget but not once did she cut any quality...my flowers were priceless and people thought I paid a fortune because of how beautiful they were. Kim is amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Brittany H

Kim is an absolute sweetheart to work with! She works with your ideas and your budget to help create the floral arrangements you envisioned. She’s so sweet, personable and accommodating. She gives you a list and images of all the flowers you pick out so you can see what you’re... Read More getting. The week of the wedding she texted me pictures of the corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets as she was making them. Any changes I asked for, she happily obliged. I couldn’t be any happier with my cascading bouquet! The flowers lasted all day and well into the next and all the arrangements were beautiful!

2017-10-10T08:38:10 Response from the vendor

thank you! flowers are so important since they are in almost every picture!! I loved working with you! beautiful bride inside and out! with beautiful flowers!! and your wedding day was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Eileen B

Kim was a pleasure to work with. She kept me updated along the way and was so kind - she made me feel like she really cared about me and my wedding. I loved how she sent me pictures of my flowers ahead of time and sent me friendly reminders as the wedding drew closer. And of... Read More course, the flowers were stunning. She brought my ideas to life - the flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged. Everyone loved their bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages! Prices were incredibly reasonable as well. I'm so glad I was able to get my wedding flowers from An English Garden - I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

2017-09-04T14:37:06 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that you chose us to create your beautiful flowers! The texting back and forth is a great way to include you in the design process! it is a sneak peek into the future of your beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kate V

We were very happy with An English Garden as our flower vendor for our outdoor wedding. The shop had a lot of cute decorations available for rent and we took advantage of a few for our rustic barnyard-feel reception. The communication with Kim was excellent throughout the... Read More process. She communicates via text and sent me photos as she was making my bouquets!

2017-08-15T19:49:44 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for taking the time to write your review!! what is your name because I would like to look you up...the wedding date is different on your review!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lauren S

They were wonderful. On the day of they made changes for me and made sure it was exactly what I wanted. Very flexible!

2017-08-15T09:45:02 Response from the vendor

thank you for choosing us to create your beautiful flowers for your special day!! You are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alyssa S

Kim was fantastic to work with! She had great ideas for putting the flowers together, was easy to communicate with during the planning process and her work is awesome. Our flowers were perfect and her suggestions to tie together our colors and decorations with the flowers were... Read More spot on!

2017-09-04T14:39:22 Response from the vendor

We are one of the few florists that you can reach outside of normal business hours. I always try to be accessible for my brides and I am so happy you noticed!! and thank you for allowing me some creative reign!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa A

Kim was amazing to work with. She was so accommodating, sweet, and sent you pictures of the progress of your flowers the week of your wedding!! I would most definitely recommend her to anyone and would absolutely work with her again!

2017-08-03T17:12:49 Response from the vendor

call me anytime! I loved working with you & creating your beautiful flowers for your special day!! people are becoming to realize how important flowers are in their wedding...they are in every picture! for years to come!! I am so glad I can help out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katie P

I met with Kim today to order my wedding flowers, and she was WONDERFUL! She is knowledgeable and has such a passion for what she does. She went over options that I didn't even think of, and went through every detail. She is thorough and personable at the same time. I cannot... Read More wait to work with her more and see how everything turns out!

2017-08-03T09:11:27 Response from the vendor

I can't wait to work with you too and design your beautiful wedding flowers! I am so glad you picked us!! Flowers are my life!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Mary Lou M

Kim is Amazing at her Job, her eye for detail is incredible , she took my sister's vision and made it so much more. The atmosphere is which we came was beautiful her personality contagious, she just kept giving and days before wedding sent pictures as she completed arrangements... Read More and bouquets, would recommend her every time she is Amazing !!!!!

2017-08-03T09:14:41 Response from the vendor

you are a wonderful family & I loved designing her beautiful arrangements. Both of you are beautiful inside and out. And the happiness & exuberance that surrounded everyone was so contagious! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Erin B

Kim is amazing! She takes the time to work with you and makes sure she gets exactly what you want. She is quirky and fun to work with, and her shop is filled with fun things to look at! My flowers were absolutely stunning, and at a reasonable cost. She also has trinkets like... Read More lanterns for rent and cake toppers to buy. It is such a cool shop!! Thank you Kim :-)

2017-08-03T09:17:27 Response from the vendor

thank you! I am ecstatic that you loved your flowers! I feel truly blessed to have been a part of your special day! you are a Beautiful bride inside & out!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kristin W

My flowers were fantastic! Kim made everything look wonderful & she was so nice, fun & easy to work with! She took my disjointed ideas & turned them into the vision I had in my head. She used a combination of real & silk flowers in order to accommodate out of season flowers I... Read More wanted. The prices were reasonable & everything was delivered & ready on time. I would highly recommend An English Garden, especially if you want flowers that are "outside the box" from the same ol' same ol'!

2017-08-03T09:21:45 Response from the vendor

WOW!! I do think outside the box! I always have so many ideas!! My job as a florist is to design what you, my bride likes and turn it into something you will love. I try to make your day as stress free as possible!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Cynthia B

Omg I loved the flowers for my wedding. Everything was very fresh. The flowers were beautiful. Communication with Kim was great. She answered all my crazy bride questions lol. Very sweet women and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Kim!!! I would highly recommend

2017-08-03T09:43:22 Response from the vendor

I was happy to answer all of your questions!! they were not crazy! you were great to work with and you were so excited about the flowers! what more could I ask for in a wonderful bride!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jessica K

Kim made flowers up for my wedding and I had SO many compliments on them! She does such a wonderful job. Beautiful, beautiful flowers! I definitely recommend her!

2017-08-03T09:45:29 Response from the vendor

flowers are in every important picture on your special day! that is why it is so important to have a person designing for you that truly cares about them! and truly cares about you too! thank you for allowing us the honor & privilege of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Stefanie M

An English Garden Wedding & Events was wonderful to work with. On my first appointment with Kim I showed her some of my ideas and not only did she go with them, but she made them 10xs better than the pictures. We used them for the Shower decoration, wedding, and day after... Read More decorations. Our flowers lasted for weeks after the events and looked fresh till the very end. I loved all the little details and updates we received the week of the wedding. Kim and her crew made it so easy and stress-free on such a short time frame- 5 months. We originally went in because they were local, and are we glad we did because we will use them for every event from now on. I may want my bouquet recreated every year ;).

2017-08-03T09:48:22 Response from the vendor

our flowers do last a long time!! and you were able to utilize them for a few functions in a row! how awesome is that!! I am so ecstatic that we exceeded your expectations. Through hard work and dedication from everyone here!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Stephanie S

Kim was wonderful to work with both before and after the wedding, and our flowers turned out amazingly well.

2017-08-03T09:50:08 Response from the vendor

we try to make your special day as stress free as possible with all of the updates and keeping you posted with pictures phone calls text messages & more. even after the weddings we try to follow up! wishing you much happiness success health &... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Raeanne T

An English Garden will make all your wedding dreams possible! Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! They will work with you the entire time and will give you sugggestions for different flowers. Highly recommend! I will not buy flowers anywhere other Thank from Kim again!

2017-05-28T07:53:28 Response from the vendor

you were amazing to work with!! thank you for choosing An English Garden to create your beautiful flowers for your beautiful memories!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sara W

Kim and her staff was great to work with!! She was able to make my vision beautiful!! They were awesome to work with and I would highly recommend An English garden to make your wedding day beautiful!!

2017-05-14T19:30:29 Response from the vendor

thank you for letting us be a part of YOUR special day!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sara W

2017-05-14T19:36:58 Response from the vendor

thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kaitlyn W

Kim was seriously amazing! I can't say enough good things about her and her company! Our flowers were stunning! She puts so much effort into making everything perfect! Plus she makes all her brides feel special. I would recommend her to any bride in the area.

2017-05-14T19:32:32 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review!! I love designing! I love my brides! I love flowers! all of you mean so much to me!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Christine M

We had a great experience working with Kim at The English Garden. She did a fantastic job! Everything was absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended.

2017-05-14T19:34:20 Response from the vendor

awesome working with you too! the wedding day is one of the most important days of peoples lives! Thank you for letting me be a part of YOURS!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jill A

Kim at An English Garden did a fantastic job as our florist from start to finish. My now husband and I had limited previously knowledge about flowers, and Kim went above and beyond to describe beautiful flower options to us that would fit our vision of our wedding day, using... Read More photos of each flower type. She was so patient with us, and helped us work within our budget. Using an excel sheet, she itemized how much it would cost for our "dream flowers", and then little by little she helped make cuts that made our flowers fit in our budget without sacrificing our vision. Kim really emphasized that she would not sacrifice the size and quality of the bridal bouquet at all, just to make us happy with the price. That was so considerate of her. Of course on the day I am wearing the most elaborate outfit of my life, I don't want my bouquet to look skimpy! After we booked, Kim emailed me a PDF with pictures of all of the different flowers and greenery that would be in our flowers. During the week of the wedding, Kim texted me pictures of the bouquets and boutonnieres as she was working on them to ensure I was happy with the final product. Kim offered pick-up, which allowed a nice way to save on delivery charges. I had two family members picking up flowers, and each were taking flowers to 2 different locations. Kim was nice enough to follow my detailed instructions to separate the flowers by location so that everyone was able to receive the correct flowers. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and were labeled by name. Kim, thank you so much for your patience, creativity, personal attention, and FUN personality! Our flowers and the quality of your service were above and beyond!

2017-01-08T19:44:07 Response from the vendor

I LOVED working with you to create your beautiful flowers for your BIG day! My flower shop is my life!! it is the air I breath! Your review says it all...we TRULY care about our brides & grooms!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan S

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Kim was hands down the BEST vendor I could ever book! I am a veryyyy organized bride that needs to have everything in order and I met my match with Kim! She was SO organized, keeps everything on an excel document, and values your opinion. I... Read More told Kim what I was thinking and asked Kim to give her opinion on my thoughts. She loved my vision and gave her input as well, without being pushy like other vendors sometimes can be. Kim was the sweetest woman that I have met while speaking with wedding vendors, texts you updates and PHOTOS of your flowers before they arrive the day of your wedding to make sure everything is perfect, and allows you to rent a few of her adorable wedding rentals for free (different signs, centerpieces, etc). I booked on the spot with her, which I never did with any other vendor. A few days after booking she even sent me a handwritten thank you card for allowing her to be a part of our special day and how excited she was. I LOVED working with Kim and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using An English Garden for your special day! You won't be disappointed!

2016-11-18T10:05:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You're too sweet. It was a real pleasure working with you and with your ideas and I'm glad that your day turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan S

2016-11-18T10:04:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Caitlin O

Kim is the best florist you can ask for! In 2 weeks for my small wedding she was able to make my day even more special with beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! She was very flexible and easy going. She kept me updated on her progress and was even able to add special touches... Read More for our family! Her prices were the most reasonable but how passionate she is about flowers was the best part! Kim really made it easy and beautiful!!!! I will not use any other florist for anything! Thank you so much Kim 😘

2016-11-18T10:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Flowers are my passion and I appreciate your affinity for the shop!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kimberly B

We rented a large shutter to display our place cards for our wedding and got SO many compliments on it! It was very easy and Kim made the process very convenient for us.

2016-11-07T14:13:41 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! I loved the way you decorated the antique shutters too! thank you! for reviewing us...this helps brides to know we have rental items!! a whole floor of them here at the shop!