Proudly serving the Mokena, Illinois area since 1994, we're a full-service local florist that is family-owned and operated. We are your #1 wedding consultants for all your floral needs. Please visit our website to fill out a consultation form!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11210 Front St 2nd Floor, Mokena, IL (708) 478-5440

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jill A

Kim at An English Garden did a fantastic job as our florist from start to finish. My now husband and I had limited previously knowledge about flowers, and Kim went above and beyond to describe beautiful flower options to us that would fit our vision of our wedding day, using... Read More photos of each flower type. She was so patient with us, and helped us work within our budget. Using an excel sheet, she itemized how much it would cost for our "dream flowers", and then little by little she helped make cuts that made our flowers fit in our budget without sacrificing our vision. Kim really emphasized that she would not sacrifice the size and quality of the bridal bouquet at all, just to make us happy with the price. That was so considerate of her. Of course on the day I am wearing the most elaborate outfit of my life, I don't want my bouquet to look skimpy! After we booked, Kim emailed me a PDF with pictures of all of the different flowers and greenery that would be in our flowers. During the week of the wedding, Kim texted me pictures of the bouquets and boutonnieres as she was working on them to ensure I was happy with the final product. Kim offered pick-up, which allowed a nice way to save on delivery charges. I had two family members picking up flowers, and each were taking flowers to 2 different locations. Kim was nice enough to follow my detailed instructions to separate the flowers by location so that everyone was able to receive the correct flowers. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and were labeled by name. Kim, thank you so much for your patience, creativity, personal attention, and FUN personality! Our flowers and the quality of your service were above and beyond!

2017-01-08T19:44:07 Response from the vendor

I LOVED working with you to create your beautiful flowers for your BIG day! My flower shop is my life!! it is the air I breath! Your review says it all...we TRULY care about our brides & grooms!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan S

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Kim was hands down the BEST vendor I could ever book! I am a veryyyy organized bride that needs to have everything in order and I met my match with Kim! She was SO organized, keeps everything on an excel document, and values your opinion. I... Read More told Kim what I was thinking and asked Kim to give her opinion on my thoughts. She loved my vision and gave her input as well, without being pushy like other vendors sometimes can be. Kim was the sweetest woman that I have met while speaking with wedding vendors, texts you updates and PHOTOS of your flowers before they arrive the day of your wedding to make sure everything is perfect, and allows you to rent a few of her adorable wedding rentals for free (different signs, centerpieces, etc). I booked on the spot with her, which I never did with any other vendor. A few days after booking she even sent me a handwritten thank you card for allowing her to be a part of our special day and how excited she was. I LOVED working with Kim and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using An English Garden for your special day! You won't be disappointed!

2016-11-18T10:05:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You're too sweet. It was a real pleasure working with you and with your ideas and I'm glad that your day turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Karen B

Kim had great ideas but also executed based on what we wanted. We had a garden wedding and tent reception. She kept me in touch with flower choices, vases, etc as the wedding came closer so that I did not need to wonder how everything would look. It looked outstanding and... Read More beautiful. Guest commented again and again how beautiful the flowers and decorations were. Everything was perfect. Flowers were a big part of the day and Kim and her team delivered. Thank you Kim!

2016-11-03T12:58:59 Response from the vendor

the flowers and YOUR dress really made your wedding amazing!! you were breathtaking!! beautiful bride inside and out!! LOVED everything about your wedding! CD & ME Your Dress Your Flowers WOW!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan S

2016-11-18T10:04:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Caitlin O

Kim is the best florist you can ask for! In 2 weeks for my small wedding she was able to make my day even more special with beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! She was very flexible and easy going. She kept me updated on her progress and was even able to add special touches... Read More for our family! Her prices were the most reasonable but how passionate she is about flowers was the best part! Kim really made it easy and beautiful!!!! I will not use any other florist for anything! Thank you so much Kim 😘

2016-11-18T10:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Flowers are my passion and I appreciate your affinity for the shop!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kimberly B

We rented a large shutter to display our place cards for our wedding and got SO many compliments on it! It was very easy and Kim made the process very convenient for us.

2016-11-07T14:13:41 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! I loved the way you decorated the antique shutters too! thank you! for reviewing us...this helps brides to know we have rental items!! a whole floor of them here at the shop!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Britta H

Kim from the English Garden was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole wedding process! She was very informative and accessible, and she made sure to adapt to our needs. I couldn't have asked for a better florist--she exceeded my all of my expectations!

2016-11-03T13:01:23 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to write your review!! I love designing, creating, and owning my own shop due to wonderful people like you!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jan B

Kim made beautiful bouquets for my small intimate wedding. She is an excellent professional with a big caring heart !!!!

2016-10-24T14:14:03 Response from the vendor

You have a BIG caring heart too! Thank you for letting us make your day beautiful & special!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kathryn M

The service was wonderful, the flowers were beautiful. Couldn't have imagine them better. Very happy

2016-10-09T14:34:07 Response from the vendor

thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am so glad you picked us to be a big part of your special day! please email pictures to kim@anenglishgardenweddings.net

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sarah S

Kim is amazing to work with. We used her as our wedding florist. She did an incredible job on the bouquets, center pieces, corsages and boutineers. She is very well priced and will work with your budget. Many people at our wedding commented on our flowers and loved them.

2016-10-03T08:04:44 Response from the vendor

I am so glad you chose us to create your beautiful wedding flowers!! I love creating custom work because we are all individuals and why would a bride want the same flowers as everyone else??? I LOVED working with you and may you have fun... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Altiria H

Amazing service. Friendly staff that listens to your request. Not very expensive. My bouquets were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend

2016-10-02T18:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us!! I love designing and I am so lucky to have wonderful brides!! Like YOU!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Laura S

Kim was probably one of my favorite people to work with during the wedding planning process. She is incredibly friendly, kind, accommodating and purposeful. You can tell she truly loves her job and knows her botany. My fiancée and I were able to plan all of our floral... Read More arrangements in less than three visits (one of which was just to drop off a payment). We had bridesmaid bouquets, a cascade bridal bouquet, centerpieces which we rented lanterns from Kim and several other arrangements for the memorial table, alter, blessings for Mother Mary; all of which came out absolutely beautifully. I cannot wait to get my pictures to see all of the beautiful arrangements again. I requested Kim make a very complicated cascade bouquet for myself including some very fragile flowers. She created a masterpiece that looked very similar to the picture I gave her from Pinterest but with more sturdy flowers that lasted all day. Kim is a joy to work with, she sends text updates frequently and lets you make all the decisions without any of her input until you decide. She even sends you a gift on your wedding day; I can’t say enough good things about Kim and her work. Go visit her and her adorable bulldogs at her quaint shop!

2016-10-02T18:35:31 Response from the vendor

I can finally respond to your wonderful review! I am so blessed to have met you!My favorite part of every wedding is when I am sending you the pictures in real time as we are creating your bouquets. We strive for excellent customer service and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Nicole D

Kim was awesome to work with! She was quick to respond to any questions and more then willing to accommodate any need I may have. On top of the my flowers were STUNNING! I couldn't have asked for more amazing flowers on my wedding day!

2016-10-02T18:41:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! I try to make myself totally accessible to my brides...that way you can contact me whenever you have a question!! we truly do care about our brides and their flowers! It is a shame most people do things for money...not for the love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Amber C

Kim was amazing to work with! During our first meeting I showed some pictures of what I liked for the Rustic theme we were going for. Kim acknowledged what I wanted and also gave great suggestions on what else would look good! She sent me pictures every step of the way putting... Read More our flowers together to ensure they were just what I wanted. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and the pictures Kim sent didn't do justice on how perfect they looked in person. We received many compliments on them! Thank you Kim for all of your help, you were a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend An English Garden to anybody!! :)

2016-10-09T18:51:25 Response from the vendor

I feel flowers are one of the top 3 most important parts of a wedding! You wrote an amazing review and I want to say thank you from my heart to yours! Have a wonderful awesome life!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mary D

Kim, the owner of the shop, is very sweet and passionate about what she does. She offers many ideas and is very knowledgable about all kinds of flowers and arrangements. She never pressured us into spending or adding more. She was very up front about how much certain... Read More arrangements would cost and worked with us to rearranges ideas that would work with our budget. She even let me add several ideas the week of my wedding. She was easy to contact and would send me pictures of the bouquets and center pieces to see if I liked them. I believe we got a very good deal, especially since flowers can be so expensive! I would definitely recommend An English Garden to anyone planning a wedding!

2016-10-09T18:48:48 Response from the vendor

I love what I do! being a part of your wedding day was icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Amanda M

An English Garden was very easy to work with for our wedding flowers. She told us what would look good and be in season and was honest when a flower I wanted would not hold up or look good. Kim was very flexible with last minute requests and her arrangements were gorgeous! She... Read More decorated our arch and center pieces perfectly and her bridal bouquets were truly breathtaking! We would highly recommend An English Garden to anyone planning a wedding in the Chicagoland area.

2016-10-02T18:45:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I wish brides were able to attach pictures to their reviews! can you imagine how awesome that would be! Thank you about letting people know we are honest. That means more to me than you can imagine! I am so blessed you found... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Kim the owner was so great! She was very helpful from the beginning and mindful of my budget. She was very cheery and bright and I had an excellent experience with her. I could text her about any changes and she sent me pictures of flowers in process. They were early with... Read More all the deliveries and everything looked beautiful. I definitely recommend An English Garden.

2016-10-09T18:55:42 Response from the vendor

I can not wait to be a part of your special day again!! It will be here before you know it! let me know when your hubby gets back in the states

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Christine N

AN ENGLISH GARDEN became our top choice after seeing the great selection. Kim, the owner, truly takes passion in what she does and so helpful with flower selection! She even send text pictures of the flower options and double checks you like how they will look! They did the... Read More delivery and set-up and so flexible, everything so perfect for our BIG DAY! Go check them out, book them, and you will be so pleased!

2016-10-02T18:48:21 Response from the vendor

I am finally able to respond! Flowers are my life's passion! I could not live without designing and decorating! I am a very lucky gal that you chose us to be a part of your special day!

Our great gatsby wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Rebecca K

Kim is the best of the best! she went above and beyond for us at an extremely reasonable cost. i showed her my visions and she recreated them with my bride friendly budget. she was able to price out my pinterest photos for what it would cost to do exactly as shown and then told... Read More me what we needed to do to get the price down in my price point. she keeps open contact with you the ENTIRE process from start to end. she sends thank you cards for all events ( she did our engagement party and wedding AND bridal shower), she sends you pics and gets your opinion on everything, and she treats you with amazing care and respect and truly makes you feel like you are her number one customer. She transformed my vision for a 1920s vibe wedding into a reality. she let us borrow her authentic ostrich feathers to put in some of the centerpieces... I was in tears when i saw it all come to life!i will be using her for years to come and will be recommending her to every future bride i know! Thanks Kim!

2015-12-01T13:35:18 Response from the vendor

I am so humbled by all of your reviews! Saying Thank You still seems too little!! My wishes for you are: lots of love, lots of happiness, & the best of health!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Stefani H

I used An English Garden as my florist for my wedding. Kim was awesome! The flowers were beautiful. She is also realistic in that she will work with your budget. She will do whatever she can to make the most beautiful flowers within the budget allotted. She is also such a fun... Read More person to work with! You can tell she obviously loves what she does. Her customer service is impeccable. I highly recommend her! you won't be disappointed!

2015-11-22T14:57:58 Response from the vendor

You were AMAZING to work with! I love my flower shop and I am so happy I am surrounded by wonderful brides and their families like yours!! You even notices our customer service skills!! That means so much more than than words!! Please send all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Cheryl B

Kim and An English Garden staff did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! They were so flexible and accommodating to my needs and last minute changes. Everything was perfect and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who has floral needs in the area. I only wish that I... Read More lived closer to them because I would go into the shop to just chat with Kim, she is that friendly! When my wedding was getting closer she took pictures and text them to me to make sure I was satisfied with the work. I can't even explain how valuable this is as a bride, to be able to see your flowers before the day of the wedding! Thanks again Kim! Cheryl and Matt Reeves

2016-10-09T18:57:06 Response from the vendor

your review stated one of the best points! you are able to see your flowers as they are being created...awesome isn't it!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Brenda K

The owner Kim is very helpful. I didnt know where to start with my bouquets for my wedding. She came up with the most beautiful bouquets. I never would have thought of. My guests loved the flowers. Kim's son Vincent made up my bouquets. He did a very excellent job. He put them... Read More together perfectly.

2016-10-09T18:59:20 Response from the vendor

vince is so talented and he has been designing along side me since he was 10 years old! he has a true passion and and eye for detail! I still need pictures because your wedding was beautiful & rustic!

An English Garden - Our wedding florist

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Stephanie S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about An English Garden. Picking out flowers was something I was a little nervous about because I was looking for a very specific look/color (coral). After meeting with Kim I knew I had nothing to worry about anymore! She assured me that... Read More everything would be perfect and worked so well with me throughout the whole entire process. Not only was her communication great, but her passion and attentiveness toward her customers and work is amazing. One of the other things I loved is that she kept me updated on what all of the flowers were looking like as she was putting them together (via text messages). That really helped put my mind at ease and assured me that everything was truly going to be perfect. My wedding day was one of the hottest days of the summer (105-110 degree heat index) so of course I got nervous that the flowers were going to wilt, I was wrong. The flowers arrived the morning of my wedding and I was absolutely blown away at how beautiful and perfect they were. They went beyond my expectations and truly helped put the finishing touches on the vision I had for my perfect day. Kim and her staff even made sure that they kept the bouquets in vases with water so that we could keep them in water when we were in the limo going from one place to another so they would stay fresh. I would HIGHLY recommend An English Garden to anyone looking to have the perfect flowers for an event. The staff is friendly, outgoing and always looking to do their best for their customers. I could not have asked to work with anyone better and the work they create is absolutely stunning!

2016-10-09T18:46:15 Response from the vendor

wow! can I say wow! your review has taken my speech away...and for those who know me, know that is impossible! passion dedication and the love of designing keep me sooo happy!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Sharon T

Kim did a great job with our wedding!!

2016-10-09T19:00:22 Response from the vendor

thank you for your review! so many brides are busy and you can't imagine how much even just 1 sentence means to me!

Simply AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Kim, who we have worked with from the beginning knows her flowers and is an absolute pleasure to work with!!! My parents recommended using English Garden because they are local, they always do a phenomenal job with any requests they had, and boy were my parents right!! Walking... Read More in, Kim showed what she has done in the past with photos and even though she didn't have what we picked out (in our heads), she made it a point to explain the flowers to match our color scheme, which flowers would accent others better, hold up better, etc. She called me the week of our wedding just letting me know she had everything and was going to send me photos. She did and I couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers looked once they were in the process of being made! I will hands down recommend English Garden to anyone who wants to send flowers, need flowers for a wedding, funerals, ANYTHING. They were great and I couldn't have envisioned what they created any better than what they did. Absolutely beautiful! And they are reasonable for what we ordered. THANK YOU!!!!

2016-10-09T18:53:50 Response from the vendor

flowers are my life's passion! how wonderful it was to be a part of one of the biggest day of your life! have a healthy and very happy future!

Kim McAuliffe

I knew 5 minutes after I worked for a florist that I wanted to own my own shop. I have owned An English Garden Weddings & Events for 22 years! Custom work is my true passion. Each situation and each person is unique...that is why finding a florist who creates custom floral work is so important! I'm looking forward to enhancing your special day!

Start a Conversation!