Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

1113 Dorsey Rd, Glen Burnie, MD (410) 437-8200

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Julie G

Loved working with Ruth at Extraordinaire Limo! She was prompt, courteous, and made sure that we got everything we needed. The shuttles themselves were clean and on-time. Exactly what we needed! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Tori P

My wife and I heard about Extraordinair at a wedding expo in London Town and Gardens. A rep from Hampton Inn was there and said Extraordinair would offer a discounts dependent on the number of bookings made at the Hampton Inn. While this was a nice deal, we wanted to check out... Read More the transportation options at their location. We contacted Ruth Toomey who invited us to Extraordinair's location in Glen Burnie. We were able to see the larger transportation options, all very well maintained and clean, inside and out. We must have had several dozen questions for Ruth. She was very knowledgeable and responded quickly, if any questions were asked via email. Ruth worked with our wedding coordinator with the schedule. The drivers were accurate with their times and one of the drivers even gave us a wedding card!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a transportation company. Thank you, Extraordinair!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Taylor G

Overall, I had a decent experience with this vendor. Ruth, the woman I set everything up with initially, was excellent! She was very responsive to all my emails and answered all my questions very thoroughly. A few days prior to the wedding we had a minor miscommunication (of my... Read More own fault) that meant we would have one less shuttle than I had intended. Ruth quickly resolved the problem. However, on the day of the wedding, I was called 30 minutes prior to the start of my ceremony by a woman named Sharon. Sharon told me that they were only able to fill 2 out of 3 of the shuttles & they were concerned about where the guests might be. While I appreciate being kept informed, it only served as unwanted stress right before the ceremony, especially since there was not a thing I could do about it. Our wonderful venues, Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, ended up solving the problem for me. That night, at midnight, I received another call from Sharon informing me that someone had vomited on the shuttle home and they would be charging me an extra $250. Again, while I am glad to be kept informed and certainly feel terrible that this happened, I feel a call of this nature on my wedding night is completely unnecessary and almost rude. An email or call the next morning would have been much more appropriate. Overall, the drivers were great & Ruth was lovely, but I was very upset about the calls I received from Sharon.

Great Driver!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Genna H

The woman I set everything up through in the office was very helpful and very nice - replying to all my emails promptly. The limo arrived on time and the driver, Kim, was great. She had waters for everyone since it was so hot. However, I was supposed to have a Wedding... Read More Package, which I'm not sure what that was since there was nothing on the limo but seats. The driver also wasn't sure about her time of service so I had to explain it to her - thankfully I did or we wouldn't of have a ride back after the ceremony! Could have just been poor communication, but that would have been not good! The limo was dirty - I sat next to a giant brown stain on the carpet of the wall. So overall, not really that impressed for the price I paid.

Great ride!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Jennifer F

I had a great experience with An Extraordinar Limousine Service. Ruth worked with me and gave her inout for any questions that I had. I booked the limo for 3 hours instead of 4 hours which gave us a tight timeline, but James, the driver, made it work. He also told me the... Read More best way to get in the limo in my wedding dress which was very helpful. My bridesmaids, my mother and I all rode to the church together. The limo's bar was fully stocked with water which we really needed. There was also champagne for my new husband and I when we rode to the reception in case we wanted to toast. Everything went so smoothly with this company that I would highly recommend using them.

5 stars!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Whitney M

Great experience working with Ruth! Helpful, friendly, and flexible to make sure we got what we wanted and needed. Everything was on time and seemless!

Limo

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Kelly M

reasonable prices! driver was very early. easy to deal with office people We were only in the limo a short time so this didn't matter - but the limo was basically falling apart....

Great service and value

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Pearl A

We used this vendor for guest shuttles and our end of night transportation. The experience was flawless.

Keith Took Great Care of Us!

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 Susan L

It snowed/rained the morning of my wedding, so I was really nervous walking out to the limo in my white wedding dress. Keith was right there with my bridesmaids making sure my dress didn’t touch the ground or brush against the sides of the limo. He was truly at our service. In... Read More the limo, he showed us how we could hook up one of our smartphones and play music throughout the car. Playing DJ while riding to the church helped me from getting too anxious about the big event! Keith was right there once again helping us get carefully out of the limo at the church. My mom had arranged for a champagne toast for my new husband and me in the limo right after the ceremony, and Keith toasted us on behalf of the company. Then, Keith drove us around town while the photographer took pictures. Overall, Extraordinar and Keith were an asset to my wedding day!

Wonderful service, professional people!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Ashley B

I ordered a limo to pick up my now husband and the men to church. They arrived on time and made sure the guys bring everything that they needed. They even worked with my photographer by moving the limo to the side while taking pictures in front of the church. Before the wedding... Read More even start, they were there waiting for us, which is a relief knowing that we don't have to wait for the limo to arrive. We ordered the whole package (toasting flutes, champagne, red carpet, just married flags, etc) and they were so professional and very friendly. At the end of the night, the limo driver helped us load some of the gift and things from the reception into our bed and breakfast. They were more than just a driver. I strongly recommend them to anyone that may consider this company!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Dena W

Beautiful Limo's. The driver made our day even better. He served us our first drink as husband and wife.

best limo service

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Lisa V

on time and couteous

Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Claire M

We had a good experience with An Extraordinair Limosines. All limos were expensive due to high fuel costs, so they were actually one of the less expensive ones. Their sales person was easy to work with and accommodating. They were very punctual and exceeded our expectations.

On Time, Easy Ride

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Beth C

They were right on time, and drove efficiently and safely. The driver was plenty polite and professional. No complaints. Would recommend, and book again.

Limo

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Shannon D

Our limo driver was timely and efficient. It was a bit loud in the limo, but he was polite and got us where we needed to be. The limo was clean and had glasses/ice/water for everyone.

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Nila H

Extraordinar Limo service was great. The driver showed up on time and he was really nice. He helped us all get to the venue safely. The price was reasonable and they answered all my questions prior to my wedding.

Great value

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Colleen W

when shopping for limos i went to zbest at first because they were the most popular. i had an entertainment book which had a coupon for extraordinar limousine. Not only was this A LOT cheaper but because it was such a small business there was great service.

Wedding April 30, 2011

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Amanda G

These guys were great and at a great price too. We reserved them 2 weeks before the wedding and they were able to accommodate us !! Great Limo and professional driver. We also got a Town-car to take us to the hotel after the reception and that was great too. We loved them !!!!

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Andrea B

Unprofessional, unreliable, driver got lost transporting guests from hotel only 5 miles away, did not follow-through with expectations. Terrible customer service when things went wrong. Do not recommend, especially to CBBC couples who expect high quality service.

On the Ball!

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Jennifer L

All I have to say is that this company is very on the ball, and very professional! Thank you for making my wedding day transport so smooth!

Parent of Bride

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Nadine S

Used them for Bachelorette party and had two limos for the wedding. They servied Champagne to the bride and groom after the ceremony. Very professional.

Review for Extraordinar Limousine Services

Reviewed on 9/13/2007 Edna F

THE RED CARPET , THE DRIVER WAS VERY GOOD TO ME, AND MY FAMILY.;GO WITH THESE GUYS THEY ARE THE BEST.

Review for Extraordinar Limousine Services

Reviewed on 8/31/2007 Dawn B

On time, professional drivers,;Make sure the drive known short cuts to destination should there be traffic or an accident.