Your Dream Gown Only At Ana's Bridal

Ana's offers an elegant, classy, sophisticated and traditional setting combined with personal attention for each individual customer. Let us help you find the wedding gown of your dreams. Your perfect gown awaits you at Ana's Bridal.

456 Warren Avenue, E. Providence, RI (401) 438-5932

loved my dress

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Ashley C

I purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride dresses at Ana's. They did my fitting as well. Everything came out great and my dress was awesome. I received many compliments and was extremely happy!

Dress Review

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Becky R

Wonderful ladies work here!

Ana Is so nice!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Heather O

I went into this shop with no appt just to check out some dresses and wound up purchasing my gown. It was beautiful but the bustle was really difficult and came undone all night, so maybe have them make sure its secure.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Makayla A

Working with Ana was lovely! She created my dream dress and everything came out perfectly. I did not want to take it off, I loved it so much! She is extremely organized and professional with great attention to detail. I would absolutely recommend Ana's Bridal to any Bride! BEST... Read More DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016

I said YES TO THE DRESS TODAY!!! thank you so much for all the help today ladies!!! What a relief and huge check mark off my list!! Next step!!! BRIDESMAIDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Cheyenne M

Ana's Bridal Boutique is such an amazing bridal shop. They helped me make my wedding day a dream come true. I definitely would recommend them to any future brides looking for their dream wedding gown, this is the place to go for. Such a huge collection with a lot of variety... Read More with great price points. If you want good customer service and a trustworthy place for your wedding gown shop at Ana's bridal boutique, you will be very pleased and amazed with the staff and Ana herself.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Monique G

Ana's was so helpful I was unsure what I really wanted. She pulled one dress and it was the one. The price was also great! Could not recommend enough! When I went back for my fitting, they made the dress fit perfectly. The alterations cost a little more than I wanted to spend,... Read More but the fit was so good I could not pass it up. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here and they loved them as well!

2016-10-31T11:36:56 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your wedding gown! Thank you for choosing Ana's Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alyssa B

NOT EVEN WORTHY OF ONE STAR. Ana's Bridal is the absolute worst. Never in my life have I experienced such poor customer service. Ana and her employees were some of the rudest people I have ever come into contact with. I'm honestly shocked this place has been able to stay... Read More open. This was a very unprofessional environment. The dress alternations were also embarrassing. One bridesmaids dress didn't fit at all (and she paid a lot to have it altered by Ana). It was so bad that I was pinning and sewing her dress on the day of the wedding. Also, two of the girls clasps broke off just from simply bending over right before the wedding. I couldn't believe it. Do yourself a favor and AVOID this place. Weddings are stressful enough.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Alexandra B

I have been going to Ana's for years. I purchased my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and have had many other dresses altered with Ana's. Her staff is fantastic and works well with what your needs. ana and her staff were a dream to work with for my wedding dress along with... Read More ordering and altering the bridesmaid dresses. Ana's work is hard to come by, she does a great job and I would recommend her any bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

BEWARE!!!! Initially we had a good experience. We arrived for a scheduled appointment with Ana and she immediately had us pull some dresses but also picked one of her own selections ( out of the range of our suggested budget). My daughter did fall in love with the dress and it... Read More was a retired dress which meant we had to buy THAT one. Okay, I asked Ana how much it would cost to alter and her response was "Not that much". We purchased the dress and everyone was happy. My daughter's weight did NOT fluctuate more than 5 pounds between trying the dress on and alterations. She had the dress bustled ( Ana knew what the dress looked like when she sold her the dress. It had to be taken in slightly, again Ana knew this would be necessary). My daughter added a sewn in bra which many brides do and isn't a big deal. Sooooooo, imagine our surprise when we picked up the dress and were told the alterations would be $500.00 payable in CASH !!!! We also had to pay to have the dress steamed and buy a bag - REALLY ??????? at least throw that in, if the alterations are so high !!! OK, so we paid the ransom on the dress and we will NEVER be back again!!!! FYI wedding was in May 2016

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

Ana and her staff were very professional and treated us like family.

Mixed feelings

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Cindy M

I have been a customer of Ana’s for several years, having been a bridesmaid in several weddings that used Ana’s as well. I was always happy with the selection of dresses and the alterations I had done as a bridesmaid, so it was kind of a no brainer to go here for my bridal gown!... Read More I believe Ana is very knowledgeable and she is a great seamstress. My dress ended up fitting perfectly and was more than I could have imagined. However, getting there was a bit of a struggle! I won't go into the details of each instance, but basically, you have to pay very close attention to any charges that they write down. Often they make errors or do not honor discounts or specials that were previously promised or agreed upon. I choose to give them the benefit of the doubt on this and attribute it to them just being busy, and not trying to purposefully take you, but they should really try to pay more attention to these details. The biggest issue that I had with Ana’s happened the day before my wedding. I planned to wear my godmother’s headpiece, but it needed to be reworked into something more modern and complimentary to my dress. I brought the headpiece to my first fitting and discussed with Ana what she could do with it, and was happy with the plan. The next time I went in, she had started working on it, but it wasn’t complete, and every time I went after that, nothing more was done with the headpiece, even at my final fitting when I had wanted to try on the dress with all of my accessories. She promised it would be done by Friday (the day before the wedding) and I would pick it up with my dress that day. I was told my dress would be steamed and ready to be picked up any time after noon on Friday, so I told them I would be there at 2:00, along with two of my bridesmaids who also needed their dresses steamed. We arrive at 2:00 and none of dresses had been steamed! We waited for over an hour while they steamed the three dresses, when I had to be at my rehearsal at 4:00! We had to book it to the venue for the rehearsal and barely made it on time. In all the rush, I didn’t even think to ask about the headpiece, and didn’t notice until I hung my dress up that night that the headpiece was nowhere to be found. My mom went to Ana’s as soon as they opened the next morning (the wedding day) and Ana couldn’t find the headpiece. After about a half hour of searching, she finally found it, but it had not been touched since my final fitting and was unfinished. My mom had no choice but to take it and we worked with my hairdresser make it look finished and to incorporate it as best we could. It turned out ok enough to wear, but was not what I had imagined or what Ana and I had discussed. I think Ana’s could be great, but it’s my suspicion that they are taking on more business than they can handle, and the quality of the service they can offer is suffering as a result. I hope they can improve in this area because they could be such a great bridal salon.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Amanda T

I originally found Ana's at a Bridal Expo in RI. It was my first my first bridal event after my engagement and on a whim I decided to try on dresses and found a beautiful dress and made the mistake of not getting it at the expo. I ended up visiting Ana's and finding an even... Read More more gorgeous dress. They spent an incredible amount of time ensuring that the dress alterations were perfect and the dress fit me beautifully the day of the wedding. The seamstresses are perfectionists and are committed to ensuring that each bride feels as special on their wedding day as they should.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristen C

I shopped at Ana's for my bridesmaid dresses in early October. I think they have a great selection to choose from which is definitely a plus. However, what I was not satisfied with is they told me the dresses would be in 5 months before my wedding. When that month came and went... Read More I never heard from them. I had to make the call myself and check in every month for the next 3 months. At this point my wedding was almost a month away and every time I called someone told me a different time that they would be in. Certainly makes a bride to be nervous and worried. I did not like the fact I couldn't trust them with the bridesmaid dress order considering no one really knew where or when they would arrive. Just keep that in mind for if you shop there, be sure to give yourself PLENTY of time.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

I scheduled an appointment at Ana's Bridal to try two dresses I found on the internet. After trying several different dresses, I chose two dresses from Maggie Sottero and Sophia Tolli. The girls working at the Ana's Bridal store patiently help me find the type of dress I was... Read More looking for, and I loved that they didn't push me to buy the most expensive one. On my second appointment I decided for a light, amazing dress from Maggie Sottero and order it on size 8. But when I arrived home I decided I wanted size 6, otherwise would be too large for me. I called them and they changed the order immediately. After 3-4 weeks they received my dress in size 6. I wanted the dress to fit tight to my body and to open it more in the back. After the second appointment my dress was customized for my body shape and looked marvelous. All the alterations were done professionally and the dress looks like no alterations were done. It's like it came like that from the factory. They suggested a gorgeous aplique and sash belt that definitely made my dress unique. Everyone at Ana's Bridal were very attentive and kind. I would definitely come back to this place, and I recommend it 100%.

Horrible experience! Stay away!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 sarah g

I bought my dress and bridesmaids dresses here and my experience was horrendous! The staff are rude, disorganized and not at all helpful. I had issue after issue with this place and called several times with no return call; there were several times i even left messages with an... Read More associate and still no one called me back. After calling and not getting calls back about not getting all of my bridesmaids dresses in 1 week before my wedding, I wrote a review on google only to get a call from the owner Ana herself scolding me for writing a bad review. This place needs to get there act together! I have never dealt with a more unprofessional establishment. I had so much un-needed stress for the months and even week leading up to my wedding. I am horrified by this place and would advise brides to stay away. With everything going on before your wedding this is the last thing you need!

Beautiful Dresses and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Lindsay D

Ana's Bridal is the best bridal shop around! When looking for my wedding dress, I had a specific style in mind. After trying on many dresses in this style, I didn't love anything... until I tried something totally different. Then, I found something I LOVED. Ana's Bridal... Read More has a wide selection and they make sure to select dresses that you would like. They don't let you look through the dresses, so I would be open to trying many different styles on. My maid of honor spotted the dress I chose on the rack. Try on anything and everything that will be perfect for your body type. Ana and her daughter made my dress into exactly what I envisioned! I had quite a bit of work done to the back of my dress. After many alterations, they were able to make my dress fit PERFECTLY and made the back EXACTLY what I wanted. Ana and her daughter are such talented seamstresses and they make sure to make your dress wear you!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Alex G

I'd like to start by saying I am not a person who leaves bad reviews. Our experience at Ana's has been nothing short of an absolute nightmare. They lost our bridesmaid dress info, everyone had to go back in to reorder/get measured. Then, the dresses took so long to come in... Read More (because they lost our order) that we barely had time to get them altered (ELSEWHERE!). One dress still is not in, and the wedding is next week. They have been rude to everyone, including the bride. Not to mention the owner herself has been so disrespectful to the bride. I will never give Ana's my business again. I cannot believe they actually conduct their business this way. Shame on Ana's for ruining this experience for a bride & her bridal party.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Christine G

I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding and both she and the bridesmaids got dresses at Ana's. The service was so great and the quality of the alternations were wonderful! Knowing the experience she had, I had to go to Ana's and found my dream dress too! Ana is... Read More wonderful to work with and showed not only her professionalism, but her sharp eye for helping find the right dress out of their various options. I'm excited to continue preparations for the big day with Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedo!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Olivia C

Hello Ladies! I just said Yes to the Dress yesterday at Ana's Bridal and it was an amazing experience. I came in with pictures of dresses that I had in mind, and Ana worked her magic and found dresses that looked amazing on me. My dream dress was out of my budget, but she... Read More managed to find a similar dress by the same designer within my budget. The staff was super friendly and made the appointment all about me. If you're looking for that TLC Say Yes to the Dress experience, I suggest Ana's Bridal. They also offer free storage for the dress and discounts on your bridesmaids dresses! I was completely satisfied with my experience and can't wait to go back for my fittings!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Danielle L

I got my bridesmaid and wedding dress from Ana's. Wedding dress was sample sale so once purchased it went downstairs for storage and bridesmaid dresses came in about 6 weeks (was ordered before Halloween to avoid chinese new year) you can tell Ana knows what she is doing and... Read More very accurate with alterations. Staff on site is alright. One thing to note is that rest of balances are due in cash and within 30 days of ordering, they did not do good job of letting myself (bride) know the "within30days" piece. Very busy during prom season, but overall good experience and good prices

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Justine A

I bought my dress and my bridesmaids dresses from them 9 years ago and was very pleased with my experience so when my step daughter planned on getting married that's where I brought her to look and she found the dress of her dreams. My step daughter just had her wedding a... Read More little over a week ago. She used Ana's for her dress, her bridesmaids dresses and I also purchased my dress from them (right off the rack 2 weeks before the wedding cause I'm a slacker) They honestly were amazing. The bride couldn't do any alterations until the week of due to living halfway across the country and they made sure the dress fit like a glove. They made numerous alterations to my dress that you would have never known that it wasn't apart of the dress to begin with. Also there were no additional alteration fees. So when you order the size 6 dress for your hips and your torso is a 4 you don't get raped with fees. The only time you will be charged is if you are adding something. (Cups, stones, corset back) and I did all and have to admit the cost wasn't astronomical. I've heard people complain about lengthy alteration appointments but they took the time they needed to ensure it was done properly and also had walk-ins which could end up in a sale for them so I can't blame them for giving them service. I've also heard about complaints of brides dresses not coming in within a certain amount of time. Unfortunately they have no control of when a company will send them a dress. And I know they will give you fair warning if they are not comfortable with the amount of time and if you choose to still order you shouldn't hold them accountable for that. I also thought they were all very friendly and listened to all of our concerns. Happy shopping!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

I have been in many weddings and have visited tons of bridal shops. Today was my first experience with Anas bridal. I will definitely recommend anyone I know here. My past experience has been unpleasant with rude staff just trying to sell and get you out of their quick. The... Read More owner and staff here were the complete opposite, very helpful and professional and took the time to help me make the perfect selections. I'm very picky and they worked to help me find the perfect dress and accessories. Stacy M

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

I have shopped around at several bridal boutiques before coming to Ana's Bridal and I must say that this was the best experience by far. She was highly recommended to me by my sister who had gotten her bridesmaid dress for a wedding she was in. I must say from the owner to all... Read More of the staff and the selection of dresses/tuxedos amazed me. I will be recommending everyone I come in contact with who is getting married or needs a prom dress/tuxedo. I got my bride dress, tuxedos and maid of honor's dress all at Ana's Bridal. I wish I had a bigger bridal party to give her the business as she truly deserves it. Thank you to Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedo for the wonderful experience and for being so kind and accommodating!!! Sincerely, Ashley S.

So Somewhere Else

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Michelle B

Where to begin? They seemed great a first when I bought my dress in December 2013 for our March 2015 wedding, but things quickly changed. I bought my dress 1/2 off as it was a sample of a discontinued gown and it fit perfectly! AWESOME! We went back to select a... Read More bridesmaid dress and found something without too much trouble. We triple checked that the dress came in the color and fabric type we wanted and they said yes. I called to place the order, they said it didn't. So we went back and picked a different dress, which we ended up liking better anyway. When they measured my maid of honor, they ordered a dress that seemed way too big and we were nervous. Apparently, in the bridal industry run small but they should have explained that small fact... Skip ahead to a month before the wedding, they won't even consider alterations before that. I went in to get my bustle done and have some minor alterations done (take in bust & add a bra). They didn't explain any of my options to me beyond "under or over". I chose to go with a French (under) bustle, but even that has options. They pinned the dress and cut the sides and told me to come back in two weeks. Two weeks later, my bustle looked dreadful. They used hooks and eyes to make the bustle, but it just went straight across, not nice and flow-y like I had pictured it would. AND they added buttons to my gown, which let me emphasize had NO EMBELLISHMENT on the skirt. When I asked them to remove the buttons they said that it was to hide the stitches for the hooks and make them easier to find, but obliged. I also asked them to change the bustle shape, which they also did and told both myself and my MIL that all that would be done was move the center eye up and place two hooks on it. I left scheduling one last fitting and told them I would be taking my gown after the next fitting and would need it steamed and ready to go because I live and work far away from the shop. Five days before the wedding I go back for the final fitting and they haven't finished the alterations we made two weeks previous. A half hour later, my dress is ready and I try it on. It looks good, except they left one button on the skirt. I pointed it out and they removed it. They also claimed to not know I was taking the dress that day so I had to stay another extra half hour while it was steamed and fixed. Day of the wedding comes and we go to bustle my gown, and we CANNOT for the life of us figure out how to bustle the gown. After over an hour (AN HOUR) we still can't get it right. I insisted that two hooks should be on the center eye, but it's not working right. Finally, we get it set up as best we can and head out to the reception. When We get home from the honeymoon, I am bound and determined to figure out why the dress wouldn't bustle correctly. Come to find out, they made all 7 hookups match one-for-one, and not two in the center as they explained when the bustle was changed. And remember that pesky button that was left on? When they "fixed" that last minute, they sewed the hook on IN THE WRONG PLACE!!! so there was no possible way of having the bustle hang correctly. We called the shop to explain the situation and she accused me of sewing the hook on in the wrong spot because it "must have fallen off and she put it back on. We wouldn't have done that". then hung up on us. Moral of the story: Go somewhere else and be treated well during your wedding experience. You deserve it.