Anastasia Hanney Photography

Serving all NJ and Greater Philadelphia

Photography as unique as your love!

At AHanneyPhoto, we strive to tell your story in the way that captures you best. Whether you’re a traditional, beautiful style couple or a modern, pinterest couple, we’re the photographers for you! Our mixture of classic, trendy, candid and unique photo styles will leave you with a collection as glowing as your future together. Contact us today for your consultation!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving all NJ and Greater Philadelphia (609) 238-4231

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 morgan h

Anastasia's wonderful photographic artwork hangs in our home as our most valued and enjoyed pieces to display. She captured our wedding day better than we could have imagined, and the images she found perfectly encapsulated and immortalized our most special day. Anastasia... Read More was a dream to work with, she was incredibly professional, showing up to the site the day beforehand to scout the location and arrived early on the day of the event to set up. She made it easy for my wife and I by confidently directing all the moving pieces of our entire family to make sure our photo albums were complete with every family member. She was also great at finding candid moments once the reception began. My wife and I had a great time going through all the photos and not only reliving the event but seeing everything we missed on that hectic day. On the day of the event Anastasia was always in motion, carrying multiple cameras, a lighting setup, and her ladder. She's not afraid to break a sweat and put in work, but she was never obtrusive the the event itself. It was a testament to how hard of a worker she truly is. But most of all Anastasia has the best eye for finding moments. Her compositions were beautiful, we now have so many artistic pictures to display in our house, including: the wedding flowers, great shots of the signs and venue, and a wonderful close-up of my wife and I holding hands for the first time as a married couple. Every photograph we have looks like it should be in Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine. Our favorite picture as a married couple hangs framed in our living room, so we can look at it all day, every day, and forever enjoy the beautiful moment and be thankful that we chose the right photographer to help us remember our wedding.

2016-03-07T17:02:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Knowing how much my photos affect your life everyday touches my heart and fuels me to do even more! I'm so grateful to be able to give you these memories!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Marina M

It was awesome working with Anastasia for both our engagement and our wedding photos. As she and her team are familiar with shooting Eastern Orthodox weddings, the most intimate moments of our marriage service were captured beautifully and meaningfully. Anastasia is highly... Read More respectful of religious or cultural traditions that may be incorporated into your wedding and gets all the right shots without feeling like you're being followed by paparazzi. She provided an amazing range of photos and really honed in on the candid shots I was looking for--like a loving glance from my husband while we were crowned or belly laughs from kids on the dance floor. We loved working with her and you will too!

2016-02-08T16:34:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! I'm so happy I was able to make your day so memorable!

Amazing Skill, Service, and Quality!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Megan E

Anastasia photographed our engagement session and our wedding. She is a true "worker bee," working tirelessly throughout our entire day to make sure she captured all those special moments we were anticipating, and even those we didn't expect! Every photo is a work of art to... Read More Anastasia, and as a result we have a collection of beautiful pictures that takes us right back to our wedding day every time we look at them. Trying to narrow it down and pick photos for an album was so tough, with so many good shots!! I couldn't recommend her more.

2016-03-07T16:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so glad I could give you so many special moments that help you relive your joy and love for one another! I can't wait for our upcoming session with your soon-to-be little one!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

We are extremely grateful for Anastasia photographic expertise. Throughout our wedding preparations and ceremony, Anastasia collaborated with everyone involved and produced a wonderful set of photographs for my husband and I to choose from for our wedding album. I highly... Read More recommend Anastasia for all of your photo needs. Scott & Luana Watson

2016-04-16T00:25:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to have been able to give you all you were hoping for through all the great locations that day!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

Awesome awesome awesome photographer and woman in general! Blended in with the wedding with no obnoxious interruptions to get wonderful photos! Thanks so much again! Will be using you again for family photos next!

2016-04-11T09:19:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so glad I could add to your day so well! I can't wait for our upcoming family session!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Kate A

Anastasia was easy to talk to and knew what she was doing. During the day she was extremely focused and got the shots she knew would be great. We've used her for 1st baby pictures as well. Loved how they turned out.

2016-03-26T14:07:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so glad I could be there for both your wedding memories and your beautiful daughter!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

WOW! Anastasia Hanney is unbelievably talented. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding photos and though scenery has a lot to do with that, I know so much of it is because of Anastasia. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have... Read More enjoyed every interaction. Getting pictures taken with her was exciting and if it weren't for time schedules I would have loved to take more. Everyone looks fantastic in our pictures and she captured so many unexpected moments. You would feel lucky to have Anastasia take pictures for you!

2016-02-08T15:10:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your memories!