Genuine. Evocative. Timeless.

Our documentary style aims to capture moments that will convey the emotion of the day, and make sure everyone is comfortable! No awkward posing! When you look through your wedding photos, we want you to feel like you are reliving that day just as it were. Each wedding has a unique story and it is our goal to preserve it in the most unadulterated form.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving PA, NJ, NY, DE & MD (856) 340-3770
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Victoria N

If you're hoping to capture your Wedding memories in an amazingly elegant, artistic and purely beautiful way, I strongly recommend Anastasia Romanova photography. This incredibly talented team took such great care of us from planning discussions to the walk down the aisle and... Read More throughout the big day!!! We had a large wedding, lots of bridal party attendants, flower girls and more and Anastasia and Vladimir both orchestrated our requested photos as well as swept around us to capture candid moments too!! This is all before I even saw the first photo! When we saw the Facebook preview it nearly brought me to tears. I could not have imagined that the images of my new husband and I would be so perfect. We will think of ARP very fondly for years to come as we enjoy and share their photos of our Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 LisaMarie D

Our photographs are gorgeous! Anastasia's work is utterly amazing! I looked at so many photographers' websites but was instantly hooked when I saw Anastasia's work. She has a richness to her photographs and captures sweet genuine moments that can only be caught in an instant.... Read More She has an incredible eye! When I met with Anastasia for the first time her, her confidence and strength were as evident as her kindness. I think it's important to note that she was very clear in outlining when we should put together the wedding day's timeline and she essentially crafted it when the time came. She was always accessible and happy to answer any questions and offer assistance. I knew she had complete control over the timing and knew what needed to be photographed so that on the day of the wedding my husband and I were able to just relax and enjoy. She and Vladimir were an absolute pleasure to work with. They seemed genuinely happy to share our day with us. Anastasia was artistic & creative and they both took control when needed to get the right shot. They were open to suggestion and very direct with their thoughts and opinions when asked. We could not be happier with the results! We could not be more grateful, and we absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Natalie T

I thought picking a wedding photographer would be a difficult task. When I came across Anastasia's website I felt connected to her pictures and knew that I must have her to document my wedding. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. She takes more than just pictures she... Read More truly documents the moments, the story, and the emotions in a way that I could not have even fathomed. Anastasia and Vladimir did both my engagement and wedding photos. Working with them during my engagement photo shoot was amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and captured the love that my now husband and I truly have for one another. And my wedding photos have not disappointed. I have received numerous comments on how the pictures look as though they're from a bridal magazine. You can truly sense the energy from the photos. You will be lucky if you are able to have Anastasia and Vladimir do for your wedding what they have done for mine. Not to mention that they are both extremely kind-hearted and welcoming people but beyond talented in their art. I would recommend Anastasia to all of my friends and family and to all who will listen. Her turnaround time is unlike that I've seen in any other photographers. I am forever thankful for the memories that Anastasia was able to capture.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Hannah L

Anastasia and Vladimir were a joy to work with. They photographed both our engagement session and wedding this past June. The photos are incredible and capture our day beautifully. Besides being amazing photographers, Anastasia helped us prepare for the big day by being so... Read More organized and knowing about certain details that we weren't aware of! They are wonderful people and photographers and we are so happy to have worked with them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Janell M

Our experience with Anastasia and Vladimir was amazing!!! We hired them to take photos of our wedding day and their sweet spirit put everyone at ease as they were able to capture every special moment of our big day. There were many times throughout the day where the would pop up... Read More and capture unbelievable candids, intimate moments with us and our guests, and even the very specific details of our wedding ceremony that were very important to my husband and I. They were very professional, easy to work with, were barely noticeable, but seemed to get photos of everything - including things that happened at our wedding that we did not even know happened! Even amidst all of the craziness that can happen at a wedding, they got the job done. We are SO happy we hired them! We highly recommend Anastasia and Vladimir.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Trish L

My husband and I are so grateful to have had Anastasia and Vladimir as our photographers. Anastasia's style is refreshingly different from the washed-out, soft, blah style that's common nowadays. Her images are bright, vivid, crisp, bold, and colorful. She and Vladimir didn't... Read More rest for a second, beautifully capturing hundreds and hundreds of moments throughout our big day. Beyond her immense artistic talent, Anastasia was wonderful to work with. She's extremely well organized, responsive to questions, and receptive to requests. Her level-headedness actually helped us remain calm despite the chaos of our big day. Anastasia produced countless breathtaking portraits that we'll treasure forever.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Natalie F

Anastasia and Valdamir were nothing short from AMAZING! Anastasia took the time to hear my vision and my ideas and made them come to life. In the craziness of the NFL draft she made my city hall photo come to life. They were timely, prompt, and always professional! I recommend... Read More them with more than 100%!!! Thank you for making my wedding day fabulous and capture every detail, and moment.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katrina A

Anastasia and Vladamir are AMAZING! They did our engagement shoot and our wedding on 12/17/16. We couldn't be happier with the pictures! Anastasia has a very editorial magazine-esque style and her photos look very high end! She is so friendly and such a pleasure to work with. We... Read More hardly noticed they were there during the wedding! 2 weeks after the wedding we received a preview and all the photos 2 weeks after that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jaclyn A

I wish there were 6 stars for Anastasia! She and her husband did a fantastic job capturing our day and working with our large families. She got great candid shots while also making our posed pictures not look cheesy. We had a really windy day and questionable weather but she... Read More was so great to work with and made everything stress free. Her pre-wedding information is wonderful and her after wedding "package" with the zip drive was so adorable! She's great from beginning to end, I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Allyson J

Anastasia's pictures were beautiful. She is so professional and it is reflected in her beautiful products. Working with her was a dream. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Cathy T

My wedding was on September 9th, 2016 and I am glad we found Anastasia and Vladimir. She was the only photographer we had a meeting with and we immediately booked her right away a little over a year before our wedding. Where do I even begin with Anastasia's professionalism?... Read More As a bride you have so many things to worry about and you tend to forget about a lot of things but no need to worry about that with Anastasia. Her communication is beyond expectation. She guides you through the process along with honest feedback. From our engagement shoot- she asked us in advance what the look we are going for and let us have fun with it. On our wedding day she was patient, observant and overall amazing. She captured all of the little details I was worried she would had missed but she didn't! Oh Vladimir did the shoot with the guys getting ready and they were awesome shots! Especially him capturing my husband getting ready with our two little ones were my favorite. They're 1 and 3! So imagine what type of patience they really have! If you are looking for an awesome duo to shoot your wedding don't look any further! I bet you will not be disappointed at all!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Amy W

Anastasia and Vladimir were absolutely amazing at our wedding this past September. They were so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Anastasia was always quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the whole planning process. We are so happy we picked... Read More Anastasia and her husband as our photographers. The completed pictures are perfect! All of the shots they got and the different angles were great. It was a magical day and the pictures helps us relive that magic over and over again. I had given Anastasia a very long list of shots that we wanted and I was impressed that she brought the list with her and checked with me to make sure we got all of the shots throughout the day. Anastasia delivers quality work. She was very quick to give us a sneak peak of some of the photos (about 35 pictures) and then equally as fast to send us the link to all of the 1000+ photos. Thank you to Anastasia and Vladimir for making our wedding day everything we could have imagined and more. I definitely recommend Anastasia Romanova to do your wedding photography. You will not regret your decision.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lindsey S

Anastasia and her husband were a great team. Her style matched our taste which helped capture moments we had not even thought of. While she stayed with the bridemaids, her partner took the groomsmen on an artistic adventure which will set our pictures apart from any other.... Read More They were able to capture every detail and not seem intrusive. We were thrilled with our sneak peak pictures and are eagerly waiting our final package. We feel like we received high end service for a reasonable price. Having memories was super important for us while staying within our budget. We would hire Anastasia again and highly recommend to couples who are looking for a true artist to capture your memories.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Nicole P

We had an incredible experience with Anastasia and Vladimir. They were extremely patient with us as we are not used to taking photos like that. They made us feel comfortable and, of course, the photos were beautiful! They are both very creative in finding ways to make memorable... Read More shots and truly captured the setting and mood of the day.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Caroline B

Hiring Anastasia was the best decision I made for my July 23rd wedding! Her talent was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. I really wanted a photographer who did way more than the usual classic poses, and boy did she deliver. If you look at her samples, her... Read More subjects don’t look awkward or posed and that’s what attracted to me about her work most. My husband and I felt very relaxed and in good hands with her direction. I have some of the most unique and breath taking beautiful wedding photos of anyone I know. Her style is so beautiful, crisp and clean that the photos almost look 3D. Her prices are extremely affordable, and the end product is amazing. You can truly tell she loves what she does, and is a true artist. Prior to the wedding, communicating with Anastasia was a breeze. She was quick to respond and very polite and patient as I asked ten million questions! As we got closer to the date, she offered to help set up my time line. I sent her what I had planned so far, and she made a few suggestions. The suggestions were extremely helpful, and things I hadn’t necessarily thought of. I was extremely pleased with how the day went, it would have been much bumpier without her suggestions! Anastasia and her husband Vladimir were an excellent team, and worked to capture my day from every possible angle without being intrusive. To be honest I barely noticed them all day! They showed up to our hotel right on time, and got straight to work! They were extremely professional, and my husband even mentioned how much he enjoyed chatting with Vladimir while waiting for me before the first look. They were polite and patient, and captured some truly special moments that I’m very happy to have. Her final product is excellent as well, we received a few preview photos only days after the wedding! That was such a special treat to share with my family. We received our final photos only five weeks after the date (so fast!), and I’m thrilled with every single one. The colors, composition and moments are perfect in every shot. I couldn’t be happier, and highly recommend Anastasia for anyone looking for a wedding photographer who can capture timeless photos of your big day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Milinda K

I cannot say enough great things about Anastasia! She is friendly, professional, organized, creative and has an incredible eye for capturing the most amazing shots. We knew we wanted a photographer who could capture artistic photos and wouldn't double our budget and that... Read More proved to be a difficult task until we met with Anastasia. She has the most amazing portfolio and is extremely reasonably priced. She kept in constant touch with us, put together a personalized detailed time line and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She provided us with a few preview pictures a few days after our wedding and we could not be any more thrilled with them and excited to see the rest! They are bright, vibrant and unique shots that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Kimberly M

Photography was one of my top priority vendors, so I did a ton of research and decided I really wanted Anastasia. I loved her style and she had great reviews, so win win! Her and Vladamir did an amazing job at our wedding. They were even flexible and managed our 2-day wedding... Read More (1st day ceremony, 2nd day reception). I was uncertain about the poses of some shots, but wow, she knew what she was doing, because from what we've seen so far there hasn't been a bad picture! Another thing is that they were decently hidden. You couldn't tell they were there, unless you needed them and then boom you happen to spot Anastasia or Vladamir. Some wedding photographers are like obnoxious, they were the total opposite, yet managed to get insanely great shots. They also got to the venue early to scope out some spots for good shoots. She had some great ideas!! Lastly, since we live out of town now, getting together for an engagement shoot was proving to be difficult. Instead, Anastasia met up with us at a coffee shop during one of our visits out. That was super helpful!! I'm glad she was able to meet up with us, because it allowed us to all meet, and go over some details face to face. I'm SO happy with the pictures we have back so far and I can't wait to see the rest. Anastasia and Vladamir are such gifted photographers! Bottom line: Amazing photographer, easy to work with, super friendly, worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I found Anastasia here on the knot! I did a lot of research and was instantly drawn to her work. I thought it was absolutely stunning. We decided to go with her, and we are so glad that we did!! Her and her husband are such sweet people, very easy to work with, make you feel... Read More COMPLETELY comfortable and natural while shooting.. We just got a few of the shots back today and I immediately started crying as I clicked through the photos and relived our special day. They turned out WAY more than I could have ever imagined and the day seemed even more beautiful than I remember it. Anastasia and her husband are truly talented, hard working, professional and know how to capture the special moments. Thank you guys so much for giving us visual memories to last a lifetime. <3

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Anastasia and Vladimir were both amazing on our wedding day! I have to say we were not nervous as they had previously taken some wonderful engagement photographs for us, which we used on our save the dates/cocktail hour slide show! They were very professional and put us all at... Read More ease (this is great if you're not a huge fan of having your picture taken!). All of our family and guests loved the photos and all the little details, emotion, and moments they captured in each photo. We could not be happier with all the memories and photographs they caught to remember our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Amanda D

Anastasia is an amazing photographer! She captured our day perfectly and included every detail. I did not want the cliché, staged pictures that I have seen posted all over Facebook and Pinterest. Her style of photography is so artistic and beautiful. I had a hard time picking... Read More out my favorites to hang around the house because I loved so many. I would recommend Anastasia in a heart beat for her profound talent and professionalism.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 mila v

I am absolutely blown away by Anastasia's creativity, thoughtfulness, and her intuitive way of making sure the client feels comfortable, beautiful, and relaxed. She creates a feel-good atmosphere where I was able to relax and enjoy myself. She was extremely careful about making... Read More sure I liked the creative direction of the photo shoot and went above and beyond in making sure we loved our location. She is also very helpful and generous with her time. On top of it all, the photos are stunning - magazine quality!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and would chose her over and over again.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Sarah M

I cannot express how thankful I am to Anastasia and Vladimir for their extreme professionalism and accommodations or our wedding day. All of our friends and family raved about how wonderful they were. We had a really unique venue and did not have a lot of time for pictures, but... Read More Anastasia captured everything perfectly. As promised, we received our wedding photos within 2 weeks (some other photographers take months). I am totally over the moon. Thanks Anastasia and Vladimir for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kristine D

Anastasia and Vladimir were absolutely amazing photographers. We LOVED our wedding pictures so much! They look so beautiful and natural, and Anastasia is incredibly creative with her shots. As I was looking through my pictures, there were so many moments that I never even... Read More realized she captured on the wedding day, because I never realized she was even there. She really captured all of the emotions of the day. On top of that, Anastasia and Vladimir were super nice, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Danielle R

I found Anastasia on the knot and I was a little hesitant with going with someone who wasn't referred to me. But, after a long search, I was so drawn to Anastasia's documentary style of photography - capturing those candid moments you really want to remember. My nervousness was... Read More easily put to rest by Anastasia complete professionalism. She was very responsive and her and her husband were a perfect team. They were laid back and so very nice during the entire process. I got married on April 8, 2016 and I could not be happier with my pictures. I could not recommend them more.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Juliana K

Anastasia is an amazing photographer and wonderful to work with. The end product is absolutely fantastic as her photos are absolutely gorgeous. Also, for quality of photos and the service you receive, she is tremendously affordable. After much research, my husband and I were... Read More drawn to the bold colors in her photos as well as crisp the photo quality was in her examples. We asked her so many questions and I'm thankful she is patient. Anastasia was always quick to respond and very professional. We met with her before booking her and she brought more examples of her extraordinary work. Anastasia is extremely organized, which is so nice when you’re dealing with so many vendors. Photography was one aspect I was not worried about. Weeks before the wedding, Anastasia sent me a questionnaire and was able to make some recommendations to timing concerns we had. She even created a helpful photo timeline for us. I even ended up adding an additional hours and I’m glad I did. Anastasia and Vladimir showed up on time and ready on our wedding day. During the chaos, they were calm, professional, and flexible. They made great suggestions on what photos we could take. Anastasia was really able to move through the wedding unnoticed and capture some natural, candid shots. We received our preview (within days) and photo collection very quickly (within the month). All our photos were fabulous and we received so many compliments. She is so amazing at capturing photos with natural light and positions you so that the photos are flattering. Our venue was very dark inside, but between her skills (and having Vladimir help with lighting), the photos turned out so well! We were so impressed. When we received the thumb drive in the mail, Anastasia had wrapped it up in a beautiful presentation. It was a lovely touch and a testament to how detail-oriented and thoughtful she is as a person and business owner. One of the best decisions we made was hiring Anastasia for our wedding photographer. We absolutely recommend her to anyone having a wedding with the desire for incredible photos.

Anastasia Romanova

We are Anastasia & Vladimir, husband and wife team of wedding photographers who are truly passionate about capturing memories in a unique way. We love working with couples and feel so honored to be a part of such special life event like weddings. To us it is more than a job, it is about documenting the bare emotion and sheer joy expressed during one of life most fundamental occasions. And we would gladly welcome the opportunity to create something beautiful for you and your families to cherish for generations to come!