Anastasia Romanova Photography

Serving PA, NJ, NY, DE & MD

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Serving PA, NJ, NY, DE & MD (856) 340-3770

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Concetta S

I'm not sure I could use enough words to express just how amazing these 2 are. Anastasia and Vladimir are just incredible. Their eye for detail and gorgeous pictures are unmatched. After looking through 50+ photographers - the difference was clear - I had to have Anastasia. She... Read More captured every moment perfectly and I loved working with them both. They work perfectly together; you can't tell who took which shot, everything is seamless. I can't thank them enough for being hands-on enough to get the shots we wanted, and hands-off enough that we still enjoyed our night 110%. Not only was the day-of perfect, but all the details leading up to the big day were spot on. I had a ton of timely communication, lots of flexibility with scheduling dates, several payments submitted to them, the list goes on. Get the engagement package - it's worth every penny and then some. We were able to work together before the big day and it made everything so much easier and stress free! No detail was too small - they were an absolute dream to work with. I would also recommend the 10 hour package - I can't believe how quickly the day went and I'm glad they were there to capture it all. Stop thinking about it and book them today - you'll regret it if you don't!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Yelena P

When it came to picking a photographer for the wedding, I was very very picky - until I stumbled upon Anastasia. She was the only photographer we met with and the only one we needed to. Her style and unique shots were exactly what we were looking for! We had done both our... Read More engagement photos and wedding photos with Anastasia and her husband Vladimir – and we could not be more thrilled with the result. The photos were absolutely gorgeous! She has a such a unique eye and creates beautiful photos in any environment! It rained on our wedding day so we had to stick with mostly indoor photos, but that didn’t negatively affect any of our photos. Anastasia was able to create beautiful photos regardless of the background or environment. Not only that, but both Anastasia and Vladimir were an absolute pleasure to work with! They are patient, friendly, and make you feel totally comfortable through all the various photos. I would recommend them to anyone and would find any excuse to work with them again! My only regret is that I wish we had extended our time with them on our wedding day to capture even more great photos! I even follow her on social media because I am just an awe of all the photos she posts from various weddings and engagement sessions! Her photos absolutely speak for themselves!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Erin T

We could not be happier with our selection of Anastasia as our wedding photographer. She was helpful and responsive through the entire process and our photographs came out beautifully. Great choice for a wedding or any other special occasion!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Elizabeth K

Anastasia & Vlad did both our engagement photos and our wedding on 10/14/2017. They are wonderful to work with! When we first met Anastasia when we were looking for our photographer, she immediately put us at ease - she is very kind, caring, and thoughtful - and I knew instantly... Read More she was who we wanted to work with. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, she was extremely easy to work with. Highly professional and responsive but also understands how important your wedding day is to you. Throughout our wedding day she was polite, professional, and did a great job corralling all of our family and friends for portraits and bridal party photos. Most importantly- her photos are absolutely gorgeous. She was able to capture every element of our day - all of the formal photos, candid moments, and little moments between me and my husband - with ease and most of the time I forgot she was there. She works to realistically capture your day so you can remember it exactly as is. We haven't received all of our photos back but she sent us a preview 2 days after the wedding and my entire family was blown away! We're so excited to see the rest. Thank you Anastasia & Vlad for being such a joy to work with and for capturing our special day, we could not be more grateful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica K

Highly Recommend! Anastaisa and Vladimr are fantastic at their job. They work together beautifully and effortlessly. Very professional and easy to work with. Throughout the day, there were many times that I did not even realize they were there (in a good way!). I could not... Read More be happier with how our pictures turned out!! They were able to capture so many special moments so beautifully. Can not speak well enough about how happy we were to choose them as our photographers.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Alysa F

I had no idea how to chose a photographer at the start of our search until I found Anastasia. Her pictures alone sold me. She communicated and worked in a timely manner and helped the wedding day move according to plan. Her husband was a big hit with the guys while they were... Read More getting ready and despite the rain, our pictures are even better than I could've imagined. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Candice M

Anastasia and Vlad did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding. I knew when I picked her she would make my wedding pictures come to life! I literally stare at them to relive the moment. My guests and bridal party totally agree as well! The best decision you will EVER make for a... Read More photographer <3

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Evan W

Wow! So professional. Before the wedding Anastasia met with us and reviewed the plan for the day and asked if we had any ideas. On the wedding day she and Vladimir showed up on time. During the official portrait session they both had clear visions of the shots they were... Read More looking for and helped to direct us to the locations that would look best. They were extremely patient with us in getting groups together. I mostly had experience with Vladimir during the portrait sessions with the groomsmen, who was very funny, and indulged all the goofiness of my friends and I. During the ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour they did a great job of being unobtrusive but still getting shots that look amazing. I could not recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Rachel P

Anastasia and Vladimir are amazing photographers! We chose them due to their extensive outdoor photos in their portfolio since our venue was all outside. They did not disappoint! Would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a caring couple with an artistic eye and of... Read More course amazing photographs!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Irene W

Anastasia and Vladimir are talented, professional, and so easy to work with. I decided to choose them for both the engagement shoot and the wedding because I absolutely loved the style and vibrant quality of their photos. In my communications with Anastasia, her responses were... Read More always quick, patient, and helpful. She has amazing attention to detail, and we were impressed even by the mail we received from her. I am very awkward in front of a camera, but thankfully Anastasia gave us all the direction we needed. On the day of our wedding, they was calm, organized, and helped us stick to our timeline. She and Vladimir worked tirelessly to capture all of the group photos as well as candid shots throughout the night. Our engagement photos and the preview of wedding photos exceeded all expectations, and we can't wait to see the rest! They are a fantastic duo and I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Hannah L

Anastasia and Vladimir were a joy to work with. They photographed both our engagement session and wedding this past June. The photos are incredible and capture our day beautifully. Besides being amazing photographers, Anastasia helped us prepare for the big day by being so... Read More organized and knowing about certain details that we weren't aware of! They are wonderful people and photographers and we are so happy to have worked with them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Janell M

Our experience with Anastasia and Vladimir was amazing!!! We hired them to take photos of our wedding day and their sweet spirit put everyone at ease as they were able to capture every special moment of our big day. There were many times throughout the day where the would pop up... Read More and capture unbelievable candids, intimate moments with us and our guests, and even the very specific details of our wedding ceremony that were very important to my husband and I. They were very professional, easy to work with, were barely noticeable, but seemed to get photos of everything - including things that happened at our wedding that we did not even know happened! Even amidst all of the craziness that can happen at a wedding, they got the job done. We are SO happy we hired them! We highly recommend Anastasia and Vladimir.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Trish L

My husband and I are so grateful to have had Anastasia and Vladimir as our photographers. Anastasia's style is refreshingly different from the washed-out, soft, blah style that's common nowadays. Her images are bright, vivid, crisp, bold, and colorful. She and Vladimir didn't... Read More rest for a second, beautifully capturing hundreds and hundreds of moments throughout our big day. Beyond her immense artistic talent, Anastasia was wonderful to work with. She's extremely well organized, responsive to questions, and receptive to requests. Her level-headedness actually helped us remain calm despite the chaos of our big day. Anastasia produced countless breathtaking portraits that we'll treasure forever.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Natalie F

Anastasia and Valdamir were nothing short from AMAZING! Anastasia took the time to hear my vision and my ideas and made them come to life. In the craziness of the NFL draft she made my city hall photo come to life. They were timely, prompt, and always professional! I recommend... Read More them with more than 100%!!! Thank you for making my wedding day fabulous and capture every detail, and moment.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katrina A

Anastasia and Vladamir are AMAZING! They did our engagement shoot and our wedding on 12/17/16. We couldn't be happier with the pictures! Anastasia has a very editorial magazine-esque style and her photos look very high end! She is so friendly and such a pleasure to work with. We... Read More hardly noticed they were there during the wedding! 2 weeks after the wedding we received a preview and all the photos 2 weeks after that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jaclyn A

I wish there were 6 stars for Anastasia! She and her husband did a fantastic job capturing our day and working with our large families. She got great candid shots while also making our posed pictures not look cheesy. We had a really windy day and questionable weather but she... Read More was so great to work with and made everything stress free. Her pre-wedding information is wonderful and her after wedding "package" with the zip drive was so adorable! She's great from beginning to end, I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Allyson J

Anastasia's pictures were beautiful. She is so professional and it is reflected in her beautiful products. Working with her was a dream. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Victoria N

If you're hoping to capture your Wedding memories in an amazingly elegant, artistic and purely beautiful way, I strongly recommend Anastasia Romanova photography. This incredibly talented team took such great care of us from planning discussions to the walk down the aisle and... Read More throughout the big day!!! We had a large wedding, lots of bridal party attendants, flower girls and more and Anastasia and Vladimir both orchestrated our requested photos as well as swept around us to capture candid moments too!! This is all before I even saw the first photo! When we saw the Facebook preview it nearly brought me to tears. I could not have imagined that the images of my new husband and I would be so perfect. We will think of ARP very fondly for years to come as we enjoy and share their photos of our Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Cathy T

My wedding was on September 9th, 2016 and I am glad we found Anastasia and Vladimir. She was the only photographer we had a meeting with and we immediately booked her right away a little over a year before our wedding. Where do I even begin with Anastasia's professionalism?... Read More As a bride you have so many things to worry about and you tend to forget about a lot of things but no need to worry about that with Anastasia. Her communication is beyond expectation. She guides you through the process along with honest feedback. From our engagement shoot- she asked us in advance what the look we are going for and let us have fun with it. On our wedding day she was patient, observant and overall amazing. She captured all of the little details I was worried she would had missed but she didn't! Oh Vladimir did the shoot with the guys getting ready and they were awesome shots! Especially him capturing my husband getting ready with our two little ones were my favorite. They're 1 and 3! So imagine what type of patience they really have! If you are looking for an awesome duo to shoot your wedding don't look any further! I bet you will not be disappointed at all!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Amy W

Anastasia and Vladimir were absolutely amazing at our wedding this past September. They were so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Anastasia was always quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the whole planning process. We are so happy we picked... Read More Anastasia and her husband as our photographers. The completed pictures are perfect! All of the shots they got and the different angles were great. It was a magical day and the pictures helps us relive that magic over and over again. I had given Anastasia a very long list of shots that we wanted and I was impressed that she brought the list with her and checked with me to make sure we got all of the shots throughout the day. Anastasia delivers quality work. She was very quick to give us a sneak peak of some of the photos (about 35 pictures) and then equally as fast to send us the link to all of the 1000+ photos. Thank you to Anastasia and Vladimir for making our wedding day everything we could have imagined and more. I definitely recommend Anastasia Romanova to do your wedding photography. You will not regret your decision.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lindsey S

Anastasia and her husband were a great team. Her style matched our taste which helped capture moments we had not even thought of. While she stayed with the bridemaids, her partner took the groomsmen on an artistic adventure which will set our pictures apart from any other.... Read More They were able to capture every detail and not seem intrusive. We were thrilled with our sneak peak pictures and are eagerly waiting our final package. We feel like we received high end service for a reasonable price. Having memories was super important for us while staying within our budget. We would hire Anastasia again and highly recommend to couples who are looking for a true artist to capture your memories.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 LisaMarie D

Our photographs are gorgeous! Anastasia's work is utterly amazing! I looked at so many photographers' websites but was instantly hooked when I saw Anastasia's work. She has a richness to her photographs and captures sweet genuine moments that can only be caught in an instant.... Read More She has an incredible eye! When I met with Anastasia for the first time her, her confidence and strength were as evident as her kindness. I think it's important to note that she was very clear in outlining when we should put together the wedding day's timeline and she essentially crafted it when the time came. She was always accessible and happy to answer any questions and offer assistance. I knew she had complete control over the timing and knew what needed to be photographed so that on the day of the wedding my husband and I were able to just relax and enjoy. She and Vladimir were an absolute pleasure to work with. They seemed genuinely happy to share our day with us. Anastasia was artistic & creative and they both took control when needed to get the right shot. They were open to suggestion and very direct with their thoughts and opinions when asked. We could not be happier with the results! We could not be more grateful, and we absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Nicole P

We had an incredible experience with Anastasia and Vladimir. They were extremely patient with us as we are not used to taking photos like that. They made us feel comfortable and, of course, the photos were beautiful! They are both very creative in finding ways to make memorable... Read More shots and truly captured the setting and mood of the day.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Natalie T

I thought picking a wedding photographer would be a difficult task. When I came across Anastasia's website I felt connected to her pictures and knew that I must have her to document my wedding. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. She takes more than just pictures she... Read More truly documents the moments, the story, and the emotions in a way that I could not have even fathomed. Anastasia and Vladimir did both my engagement and wedding photos. Working with them during my engagement photo shoot was amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and captured the love that my now husband and I truly have for one another. And my wedding photos have not disappointed. I have received numerous comments on how the pictures look as though they're from a bridal magazine. You can truly sense the energy from the photos. You will be lucky if you are able to have Anastasia and Vladimir do for your wedding what they have done for mine. Not to mention that they are both extremely kind-hearted and welcoming people but beyond talented in their art. I would recommend Anastasia to all of my friends and family and to all who will listen. Her turnaround time is unlike that I've seen in any other photographers. I am forever thankful for the memories that Anastasia was able to capture.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Caroline B

Hiring Anastasia was the best decision I made for my July 23rd wedding! Her talent was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. I really wanted a photographer who did way more than the usual classic poses, and boy did she deliver. If you look at her samples, her... Read More subjects don’t look awkward or posed and that’s what attracted to me about her work most. My husband and I felt very relaxed and in good hands with her direction. I have some of the most unique and breath taking beautiful wedding photos of anyone I know. Her style is so beautiful, crisp and clean that the photos almost look 3D. Her prices are extremely affordable, and the end product is amazing. You can truly tell she loves what she does, and is a true artist. Prior to the wedding, communicating with Anastasia was a breeze. She was quick to respond and very polite and patient as I asked ten million questions! As we got closer to the date, she offered to help set up my time line. I sent her what I had planned so far, and she made a few suggestions. The suggestions were extremely helpful, and things I hadn’t necessarily thought of. I was extremely pleased with how the day went, it would have been much bumpier without her suggestions! Anastasia and her husband Vladimir were an excellent team, and worked to capture my day from every possible angle without being intrusive. To be honest I barely noticed them all day! They showed up to our hotel right on time, and got straight to work! They were extremely professional, and my husband even mentioned how much he enjoyed chatting with Vladimir while waiting for me before the first look. They were polite and patient, and captured some truly special moments that I’m very happy to have. Her final product is excellent as well, we received a few preview photos only days after the wedding! That was such a special treat to share with my family. We received our final photos only five weeks after the date (so fast!), and I’m thrilled with every single one. The colors, composition and moments are perfect in every shot. I couldn’t be happier, and highly recommend Anastasia for anyone looking for a wedding photographer who can capture timeless photos of your big day!