Austin wedding photographer but travels worldwide

My goal is to focus on your love story and perfectly capture how stunning you are in a way that is classic and timeless. I'm obsessed with capturing precious moments between you two, because one day these photos will be priceless to you. My style is romantic, emotional, fun and editorial. I promise I will leave you with beautiful photos that you will treasure forever. Love is beautiful. Let's capture your love with the person you committed to the promise of forever.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Stephanie H

Oh my gosh, where to even begin?! Anastasia was recommended to us by our Videographer (A Love Story) and was more perfect that we could have dreamed! We are absolutely in love with her style and the way she captures light, love and emotion in her photos. On top of that, she is... Read More so sweet and kind and made us feel comfortable from the second we met her. She truly does capture moments that make beautiful memories. We had her shoot our engagement photos, bridals, and wedding photos and they are all spectacular! We've had countless people rave over how gorgeous the photos are. Anastasia is a dream to work with and we are overjoyed with our photos. I can't say enough positive things about her, we adore her and recommend her 100%!

2017-02-11T14:54:28 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! Thank you so much for such a nice review. It almost made me cry. I absolutely loved taking your photos. You and Patrick are just wonderful.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Shayla S

Anastasia Strate was OUR DREAM PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!! I honestly can't say enough on how wonderful she was to work with. Every bride wants the best of the best for photography on her wedding, & I had been eyeing Anastasia's photography for MONTHS. She accommodated to our schedule,... Read More customized our package for us, & went above & beyond our expectations!!! She was great at directing us (which we needed!😂), Captured our love, our quirky personalities, & made me feel like the most beautiful bride. 😍

2017-03-04T13:46:54 Response from the vendor

Shayla! You and Dallin were a dream to work with! Thank you so much for your nice words. It put a smile on my face remembering how much fun we had taking the photos at the canyon. All mosquito bites were worth it! Love you,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Stephanie C

Anastasia is such an incredible photographer. After coming across her website, I fell in love with her work and knew I wanted her to be our photographer. Parker and I had never worked with a professional photographer before and were slightly nervous. When we got to the location,... Read More Anastasia was so wonderful. She had arrived early to the location and scouted out the perfect spots to take pictures. Anastasia made Parker and I feel like we were all old friends. We were so comfortable and natural. She did a great job posing us in a natural, comfortable way. Our initial nervousness was put to rest. We had so much fun working with Anastasia. She was so enthusiastic and energetic. I seriously cannot rant and rave enough about how talented she is! Our engagements turned out better than I could've imagined. Not to mention, she got them back to us so quickly. I cannot recommend Anastasia enough. She is a phenomenal photographer and person! I couldn't have worked with a better photographer.

2017-03-10T20:58:33 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, you are so sweet! It was so wonderful to get to know you and take your photos. I'm so happy your wedding went well and you are enjoying your honeymoon :) xoxo

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Samantha H

Seriously the best ever!! Such an easy going and sweet photographer! She gave us the best pictures ever, such a great experience sharing our big day with Anastasia!!! Highly highly recommended :)

2017-06-07T13:20:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sam! Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun! And you looked just amazing!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 George C

We loved working with Anastasia! She did our engagements and bridals and both turned out great! She is very talented and a pleasure to work with!

2017-06-07T13:15:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure for me to take your photo :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Heidi B

Honestly I can never use another photographer other than Anastasia!! She did the most amazing job. She did our engagements and bridals and I obsess over them! She really captures those special moments and memories for us and gave us a ton of high quality pictures. You will not... Read More regret using her!! Totally worth every penny and more.

2017-06-07T13:17:18 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you so much, Heidi!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Heidi B

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Ginger T

Anastasia did a great job for us. We had used her previously for some family photos and loved working with her. She's great to work with and does a fantastic job!

2017-06-07T13:17:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Rebecca E

Anastasia was the first vendor I booked for my wedding! She had already taken pictures of my family and I knew how amazing she would be. She didn't disappoint! She has so much talent and she knows how to use light in her photos in a way that makes the dreamiest pictures. I... Read More love how she captures a feeling in her photos. She is also so friendly and upbeat and she makes you really comfortable while having your picture taken, which is so important in a good photographer. I was impressed at how much effort she went to to make our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures everything we hoped they would be. She was organized and worked really well with my videographer so that everything went smoothly on my wedding day. She even met us at sunrise to get the best lighting and to accommodate our wedding day schedule! After our wedding, she was so generous with the images she took. She is professional, fair-priced, fun, and extremely talented. After seeing my pictures, several of my friends booked sessions with Anastasia and loved working with her. She's the best!

2017-06-07T13:18:33 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your nice words. I LOVED taking your photo.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jordan E

Anastasia was wonderful to work with! She came with a lot of ideas for our photos (location, poses, etc.), but was also very responsive to and considerate of our ideas as well. She went above and beyond to make our photos special and make sure we had a positive experience. I... Read More would recommend her to anyone!

2017-06-07T13:19:07 Response from the vendor

Jordan, thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful and very touching.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kiaya K

I bought a wedding package from Anastasia, and ever since then the process has been so easy and fun! She is so flexible and takes into consideration everything that you want in your pictures. A couple weeks before our wedding she was in the process of moving to Texas. (I'm from... Read More Utah.) I was a little worried, just because moving is a process all in it's own and she was moving out of state! But even with the move she flew back in town for our wedding, and also our bridals, and we always kept in touch with each other to coordinate days. On the day we were supposed to take our bridals it was pouring rain, and we had to re-schedule to the day before our wedding. I'm sure it was hard for her to schedule/re-schedule flights to Utah but she did it all! I asked her if it was possible to get some pictures printed so i could have them at our reception and she had them to me the next morning! Once the pictures were taken she would give me sneak peaks within a week! Contacting her was very easy, and she responds very quickly. I would definitely recommend to Anastasia to anyone that is getting married/needs photos taken, she is awesome. :)

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Fernando C

Anastasia was one of the best investments of our wedding. I am glad we chose her as our photographer. We knew she was the right one because her photos were not overly edited compared to everything else we saw. At first it seems cool to have photos with special lighting and... Read More effects, but then you think about it and realize you want authentic shots of your big day. She clearly is very good at her job, a great eye for unique shots. Made sure to get the classic pictures we were looking for as well. She's personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Anastasia to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Melissa A

If i could give her 10 stars, I would !!! Anastasia is simply the best photographer ever and she is amazing !! My fiancé knew he wanted her to be our photographer (even before we got engaged) and I knew she was the right photographer as soon as I saw her work! ( keep in mind... Read More that we lived in Utah at that time, where there are millions of photographers) but I knew she was the right photographer, just by looking at her amazing work. Anastasia was so helpful in every way possible, and went the extra mile to help us in many ways, since the first time I contacted her! Her work speaks for itself. Her work is simply amazing. Anastasia is very talented and very professional , and also treats you as a friend and not just another client. Her warm and friendly personality makes taking photos easy and fun, especially for those like myself, who are not very good at taking photos or even posing. Anastasia did our engagement, bridal, and ceremony photos and I am in love with every single one of them. I'm so glad we picked her to be our photographer and you will too if you do the same :)

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Irina S

Anastasia has passion for her work as a photographer! She absolutely loves her job and always does her best in making any kinds of shooting. I loved working with her! She is very creative, always has plenty of ideas, and extremely easy to work with!

2017-04-25T22:16:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It makes me happy :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Anne S

Anastasia is amazing! She shot our engagement pics and we loved them so much that we had her do our bridals as well, which turned out gorgeous. She does an amazing job playing with light and natural spaces and actually makes it a fun experience. I normally don't feel super... Read More comfortable posing for pics, but Anastasia makes it comfortable and actually enjoyable. We have already recommended her to friends and will continue to do so!

2017-04-25T22:16:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Genevieve S

I love Anastasia! She is so sweet and amazing. It felt like we had been friends for a long time before we even met. She was so easy and flexible to work with. My husband was very picky and atypical with our pictures and Anastasia was able to fulfill his requests and more. She is... Read More an expert who listens to the needs of her clients. She is a talented and professional photographer who makes the atmosphere a comfortable one. She responds quickly to emails and is just a very genuine person. We absolutely LOVE our photos and working with her!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Shyanne B

Anastasia is definitely my most favorite photographer I've ever worked with. She did my engagements, wedding and a styled shoot. She is absolutely darling and makes you feel comfortable when she is shooting. Her work is incredible and she gets photos back to you in a timely... Read More manner. The detail she puts on her packages are so fun, when I reviewed my wedding packing, the flash drive was styled as an old fashioned key and she also printed out some quality prints from my wedding that I have on frames in my house today. If you book Anastasia you will be so happy you did! She's the best.

2017-03-04T13:47:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you so much for letting me be your photographer! I loved working with you and Richie.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Stacy W

Anastasia is absolutely amazing!! First off she is so quick to respond with emails and answering any questions you may have before choosing a photographer. The first time we met it was as if we already knew each other! She is so flexible and easy to work with! We had a last... Read More minute location change and she was so accommodating and made it very stess free. She did our engagements, formals, and wedding day and I am so happy with every picture. Not only does she take stunning pictures she as a person is stunning! She has the sweetest personality and is so fun and easy to be around! She made us feel so comfortable while taking our pictures and has an amazing eye for great shots. Anastasia asked before each session if there were specific photographs that I wanted and made sure we got them. We had so many gorgeous pictures from our engagements and bridals/formals that we had a really hard time choosing ones to print and display. We wanted to use all of them! On my wedding day she was there for all of our ceremony and reception. Not only taking pictures of my husband and I but our guests, the venue, our families and the many interactions that went on. We will never forget that day because we have so many photographs of everything that went on. She had a family lunch on our wedding day and not once did I ever feel rushed that she needed to leave or that she didn't want to be there. My family members even commented to me multiple times how sweet Anastasia is and how great she is to work with! Anastasia thank you so much for the great photographs you took!! You are an amazing photographer and such a beautiful person! I am so glad I choose you to be our photographer! It was the best decision! Colby and I enjoyed being around you and working with you! We wish you the best!!!

2017-03-04T13:48:55 Response from the vendor

Stacy, thank you so much! You and Colby were so fun to work with. I definitely won't forget your wedding and your awesome personalities. xoxo

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Bailee J

Anastasia is so sweet and her photography is amazing ! I was so happy with my engagements, bridals, and wedding photos !

2017-03-10T20:59:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, my dear! Spencer is lucky to have you. xoxo

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Beth T

Anastasia is so, so wonderful! We couldn't be happier with our photos and time with her. She was always very quick to respond to us and was even brave enough to take our engagements in rain!!!! She offered to reschedule but a little rain wasn't going to ruin our day and she was... Read More just as happy as ever to be there and make us feel special. Her husband even came along to hold umbrellas and make hot chocolate for us. So cute! Thank you, Anastasia! We love our photos and will always cherish them!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Ammon L

Anastasia has the perfect bright, elegant and airy style we were looking for in our wedding. I've worked with her on multiple occasions as a videographer, and amongst the hundreds I had worked with, I decided on our for my own wedding last year. My wife and I have talked about... Read More things we wish we could have changed with our wedding but Anastasia was honestly and easily the best decision we made. High quality, so fun to be with and worth every penny for the incredible pictures we got back. This is the best and most important choice you will make - do not risk it with someone less experienced or talented - no matter the price. Your memories are worth it.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Brittney L

Working with Anastasia was the best thing that I chose for our wedding! She went above and behind to cater to our wants and was very flexible to fit within our schedule. She is very organized and driven which makes the experience better for you. We had our bridals and... Read More engagements back with the week of our shoot with her! (Also because we were crunching on time before the wedding). I love her eye for the important and meaningful things that she captures throughout the day. Our families loved working with her, her personality made it easy for her to get along well with our videographer(: We plan on keeping her in the family (; Anything that involves a camera, I would only recommend Anastasia Strate!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alicja

Five stars for Anastasia and if I could give her six stars, I would! She is super talented and very professional. She has beautiful style and knows exactly what to do, to take the best possible image. Anastasia has a wonderful personality ad is very easy going, which makes the... Read More photoshoot very enjoyable and fun. I recommend her with all my heart!

2017-02-11T14:53:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alicja so much. I really appreciate your kind words. Your Hawaiian wedding was perfect! ;)

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kate L

Anastasia is such an incredible photographer. She has this special passion that drives her to create unforgettable images. To find a great wedding photographer can be tough and stressful, but I got very lucky. I absolutely love my engagement and wedding photos by Anastasia... Read More Strate! She made the most special day in my life even more memorable! It as so easy with her that I kinda felt that have known her for years. She is so much fun to hang out with! But I let her pictures speak for herself - there are no doubt everyone will agree that she is a great talent. Thank you so much! And I'm looking forward to our next photoshoot! Kate

2017-02-11T14:51:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kate so much. It was a pleasure taking photos of you and your lucky husband :)

Anastasia Strate

I love traveling with my husband and am always open for new adventures. I love shopping, especially at Nordstrom Rack, nail polish, obsessed with emoji, pastel colors and dark chocolate! Hot tea and a good movie make me happy. Just as much as a cool day during the summer.