Cinematic Films and Stunning Photography

We are a husband and wife team passionate about capturing beautiful images. Each couple's story is unique and we customize our services to be original and special for each wedding. We are a small business and care about making a personal connection with everyone we work with. We are always the ones who shoot and edit to guarantee a consistent level of quality. Weddings are an incredible chapter marker in people's lives. They mark the beginning of something new. Contact us today to learn how our services can best fit your photography or video needs.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Los Angeles and Southern California (213) 534-8634

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

If we could give 10 stars to Anchor Pictures we would! We found Anchor Pictures on The Knot recommended list, after a long search of finding the perfect videographer to capture all the special moments of our day. And they were even more than anything we could have asked for.... Read More Absolutely perfect! We looked up past videos they had done and were sold! They were so easy to get in contact with and so easy to communicate throughout our entire process. The package we chose included so much and it was everything we were looking for. We felt so comfortable and confident in their work. They were both so great the day of our wedding and were with us the entire day capturing it all! When they sent us our highlight film, we were absolutely blown away! It was so amazing reliving our wedding day all over again and seeing our expressions and all the details. In the wedding package we chose, we got the extended film that had all the main events of our day filmed in full. Having that is something we will always treasure. The video had things we forgot even happened! We can't say enough how happy we are with Anchor Pictures and their amazing work and artistic eye. You are going to want to have your wedding filmed by Anchor Pictures because once the wedding is over, all you have is memories and having it in a beautiful film, brings all those memories to life. Anchor Pictures brings it all to life.

2016-05-05T16:40:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review!!! We had such an amazing time at your wedding and couldn't have asked for a more fun group of people to spend the day with!

Everything I had hoped for in our wedding video!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Grace M

It sounds strange to say, but Mason worked so well blending into the background that I barely knew he was there at times! He made sure that he got all the angles and shots he needed while keeping my husband and I at ease on our wedding day. Even my photographer was impressed... Read More with his original ideas and the shots he was able to capture. The finished product was a perfect balance of ceremony and reception. When both my parents and my husband's parents have no critiques about the video, you know it must be good! I'm very grateful that Mason was able to capture our special day. I've also seen his photography (as they did our engagement pictures too!) and I cannot speak highly enough of him and his wife, Savannah.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maggie B

Mason and his wife, Savannah, filmed our wedding day this past June and they did such a wonderful job. They helped keep us calm and relaxed throughout the whole day. We recently received our highlight video of the day and had zero changes - they captured the emotion and the... Read More moments of the day perfectly. We highly recommend them as wedding videographers and are so pleased with our decision to work with them! Thank you Mason & Savannah!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Joy T

Mason and Savannah are pros- they work quickly, invisibly and with a clear vision of the shots they want. They captured all of the intensity, emotion and happiness of our special day, and we are so pleased with the results.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Russell A

After reviewing videographers on the Knot, my wife and I decided on Anchor Pictures. Mason and Savannah are very easy to work with and captured our wedding beautifully. My wife is someone who DOES NOT like attention, but they made her feel at ease and worked discreetly when... Read More capturing moments throughout the day. When she initially brought up the idea of having a videographer in addition to our photographer, I had some reservations. Needless to say, I had ZERO regret after seeing our 2 song highlight film and 45-minute extended video. I know that this is something we will definitely look back on throughout the years, and I am thankful we worked with two of the nicest, easygoing and professional people to capture our wedding day. We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Belen G

We couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding pictures! There are so many to choose from and we feel like all our requests were fulfilled - from extended family members to our beloved dogs. Anchor Pictures was amazing throughout the whole process - their artistry,... Read More professionalism and genuine kindness are unsurpassed. Photos are so important and it was so nice to have a team that did the job so well and had the vision to create photos that are beautiful and unique. You can just let them do their thing and be present in the moment. If we could give them more than five stars we would !

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alyssa W

This was one of the best decisions we made when it comes to our vendor list. We were super close to not having a videographer due to budget, but could not be any more glad that we decided to book Anchor Pictures last at the last minute. Their work is stunning and the finished... Read More product was truly even better than I could have hoped for. My new hubby doesn't get excited about things easily,, but he was blown away and so thrilled with our finished video. I could not recommend them enough and already have and will to all of my girlfriend's weddings in the future. THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANCHOR PICTURES!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tracey W

Anchor Pictures equals excellence! Classy, professional, top-notch! Savannah and Mason worked to make my daughter's wedding unforgettable. As the mother-of-the-bride, I could rest assured that Anchor Pictures was capturing each and every moment of our event, from all the... Read More traditional snapshots to so many candids that the average photographer misses entirely. Thank you, Anchor Pictures! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Allyson M

My husband and I are overwhelmed by the amazing work of Mason and Savannah. We had the fortunate opportunity to have Anchor Pictures photograph our engagement pictures (El Matador Beach - Malibu) and our wedding (Saddlerock Ranch - Malibu) and it was the BEST decision we made... Read More throughout our wedding planning process. They are both such a pleasure to be around and truly take the time to understand your vision. We couldn't be more thankful to have them as an instrumental part of our special day. They helped us with their great organization and direction, allowing us to focus on our Wedding and Reception! Anchor Pictures is definitely deserving of an exceptional rating and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for any special occasion! We have recently received our wedding pictures and are still swooning over how beautiful they are. We could not be more grateful to have such amazing photos of our wedding day. Thank you for providing us with memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison A

The best you can get! Mason went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and relaxed during the pictures. He is funny, creative, understanding and professional. Everyone in my bridal party made it a point to tell me how amazing he did and how comfortable he made us all... Read More feel. His work is the best of the best. I could not be more pleased with how our photos turned out. We LOVE Anchor Pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brooke B

Anchor Pictures is the absolute best! They did our engagement and wedding pictures and both are absolutely stunning! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Liz I

We weren't going to get a videographer at first, but we knew we wouldn't regret it so after an exhaustive search to find the best quality for our budget we were so lucky to find Anchor Pictures. Mason and Savannah are so kind and professional. We were blown away with how they... Read More captured our day! It truly reflects all the love and joy we experienced. They were able to capture so many details and include basically all of our guests in the shots which makes it even more special. Don't think twice about hiring them!!

2016-10-25T09:49:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review!! We truly appreciate it and were so thankful to capture your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Maria N

We absolutely LOVE the highlights. We weren't convinced about wanting to spend the money on a video but we're so glad we did because it was worth every penny. We can't wait to share it with our friends and family. We're sure they'll relive every moment like we did. The day was a... Read More blur and this helped us relive our day. THANK YOU!

2016-10-25T09:53:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so thankful you love your highlight film and that it helped you to relive the moments of the day! That is certainly our goal and we were delighted to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Mason and Savannah were incredible! My husband and I feel so humbled they could be a part of our wedding day! They are so incredibly kind and personable. It was such a joy to work with them! The highlight video they made was so wonderful! The price they offer is so reasonable... Read More for the awesome work they do! If you are looking for a videographer, you need to hire Anchor Pictures. You will not regret it!

2016-08-10T19:59:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review! We truly appreciate it and can't thank you enough for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Nancy M

The best photographer and videographer ever! I cannot say enough good things about Mason and Savannah. We did our engagement session with Mason and knew immediately we had made the right choice. Mason and his team captured every moment of our special day without ever interfering... Read More or making anyone aware of their presence. And best of all, we got our photos and video in no time! Less than three weeks later, we not only had the chance to review proofs, we received the CD's in the mail. So impressed with their professionalism and artistic eye. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Mason was great!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Andrea C

Mason got great film of my son's outdoor wedding (it was on a covered bridge, so he didn't have a whole lot of options when it came to camera locations). That didn't matter! He took beautiful film of the wedding and we didn't even notice him there! For the reception, he was... Read More very thorough and got great shots of every different piece - from the cake to the toast to the dancing, we are never going to forget my son's wedding - especially thanks to Mason and Anchor Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The best photography/video team in LA! They did a great job working with our budget and were a blast to have at the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I am an Event Manager with WINK! Weddings and ALWAYS refer my couples to Anchor Pictures. They are an amazing husband and wife team that capture every perfect moment. They are flexible and work well to create the package of your dreams!

You can trust Anchor Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ryne C

We hired Mason to be the videographer for our wedding and it is a decision I'm SO glad we made! He met with us before the wedding to go over our schedule for the day and to make sure he knew if there was anything we wanted specifically captured. He did a wonderful job getting... Read More all the big moments as well as the details. We absolutely love our highlight video and and it was great to have to share with many friends and family who could not make the trip. My friends confessed to tearing up and watching it several times because of how beautiful it was! Mason is a talented videographer who knows how to capture all the right moments and move people with his work! If you're going to trust your memories to be captured well than you can count on Anchor Pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chantel C

First off, Mason and Savannah are the sweetest people you will ever meet with the kindest and most sincere hearts. They make you feel so welcomed into their work, allowing you to be comfortable and worry-free. Having them as my wedding photographers was the absolute best... Read More choice and I would not have had it any other way. They made my wedding day go so much smoother (what every bride longs for) and captured the best moments so everyone can see. Their eye for this art is a gift and is truly their calling! There is a reason they have nothing but 5 stars!! I would give them 10 if it were possible!

Not just great art, but great people.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sarah N

Mason and Savannah live in Los Angeles where I currently reside. Mason met with me 2 weeks before my wedding and made sure to write down every detail and what was most important for my bride to be. He shot all day for us and didn't stop working until we were gone. They were able... Read More to provide us with a highlight video that was easy to share with friends and family! It even made a few of my coworkers cry, which is powerful. They also provided us with a full length version which is very special to me because I was able to see so much that I missed out on that day (bride opening her wedding gift, bride getting ready, set up of the ceremony). Something that was very important to us was the dancing at our wedding and Mason made sure that everyone who danced made it on the full length film and I cannot tell you the joy we received by watching that over and over again. I would recommend Anchor Pictures to everybody. You will be more than satisfied with your wedding video and even more satisfied with how much they truly care about your story and making it memorable for you!

Phenomenal Videographers!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We were lucky enough to find Mason and Savannah to video our wedding and we are beyond pleased with their quality of work!! They truly captured the most important, sincere and joyful moments from our entire wedding day better than we could have ever imagined! They are the... Read More sweetest people and made us feel so comfortable behind their cameras. We are very fortunate that we are able to relive the most magical day of our lives, and even witness the joyous moments that we missed out on. The 7 minute highlight video they put together for us brought my husband and I to tears and we can't stop talking about how amazing it is. I can't imagine not having them as videographers and being able to look back on our day and remember it forever. Mason and Savannah are incredibly talented, professional, and most importantly dedicated and passionate about their career and it definitely shows through in their work!! We cannot thank them enough and we are so over the moon with everything they did for us. We HIGHLY recommend booking them and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! :)

They Captured The Joy Of Our Happiest Day

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Anchor Pictures captured our wedding day better than I could have ever hoped. Beyond just photographing the event, they truly captured the feeling, mood, and joy present on that day. My two main priorities for that day was to have an awesome party for all of my friends to enjoy... Read More and awesome pictures to remember it, and that is exactly what I got! We had 2 photographers, Mason and Savannah, so that we got two different angles, styles, and perspectives on the event. In addition to the wedding and reception they also photographed our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and getting ready before the wedding. (l recommend all of these services if you can. Everyone says your wedding goes by in a blur and it is very true!) They also traveled across the country for it! We didn’t have a lot of very specific photo ideas, just wanted to leave that up to the professionals and I am glad we did. Mason and Savannah have an eye for the perfect setting, lighting, etc. We did a “first look” shoot before the ceremony, and they did a beautiful job of setting that up and making that extremely memorable. They caught all of the important moments of the ceremony, from the smallest details and fleeting facial expressions to sweeping shots of the whole setting. Then, far beyond the traditional, formal family and couple photos (which were impeccable), I have hundreds of candid photos of everyone who matters to us laughing, dancing and having a great time. I think my mom put it best when she said "every time I saw a special moment happening anywhere, I would reach for my camera, but Mason or Savannah was already there capturing it”. All in all, Anchor Pictures truly captured the feeling and mood of the most important day of my life and I HIGHLY recommend them. (In fact, I recommended them to my sister-in-law for her wedding and she loved them as well!) There are enough tough decision surrounding a wedding, but this one it easy! You will be so happy you chose Anchor Pictures.

Anchor Pictures is the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

After handing the reins over to Anchor Pictures, their photographers took care of the rest! We hired two photographers, Mason and Savannah. I was so impressed with the professionalism and personalized service that Anchor Pictures provided. They did a fantastic job organizing... Read More large groups of people for formal shots but also allowing candid moments to unfold. Anchor Pictures struck the perfect balance between being in the middle of every moment to capture it but not making themselves a nuisance or distracting from the moment happening. Anchor Picture's photographer's complemented each other and diversified the angles and type's of images. They provided us we a fantastic mixture of full-color and black & white images– complementary working together through different photographic mediums to capture the spirit and energy of the event. One example of this, the moment when my bride was walking with her father out of a set of doors on her way down the isle was caught from both the front angle and the back angle. The front photo caught the view from the congregation, showing the expression on my bride and father in-laws face perfectly. Simultaneously, the shot from the back framed the moment perfectly with rays of sun radiating through the opened door– a view that would have never been seen by anyone had we not had the second photographer. All of the photos we received from Anchor Pictures were technically and artistically exquisite. The composition of the photographs demonstrated a keen artistic and formally trained eye. Anchor Pictures' technical balance of exposure, contrast and depth of field was impeccable, throughout a wide array settings– interior, exterior, direct sunlight, shade, night-lighting, etc. I have and will continue to recommend Anchor Pictures to anyone looking to capture a special moment. There is no equal for the level of professionalism and technical proficiency along with artistic ingenuity and perception that Anchor Pictures provides

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Cassie T

Mason Summers is an absolute gem. Not only are his photographs absolutely brilliant and capture the day to a tee, but he is the hardest working and sweetest guy around. He and his lovely wife/second shooter, Savannah, are the best team. They accommodate your needs and make sure... Read More to capture every moment in a unique way. They're so much fun to be around and make even lengthy family photo session seem like a breeze. So important when you want comfortable, natural photos. We absolutely adore our photos (as does everyone else) and will treasure them forever. Can't wait to work with them again!

Mason & Savannah Summers

We are the husband and wife team behind Anchor Pictures. We both love weddings and started working together 7 years ago right after we got married. We loved planning our own wedding so much that we knew we could work well together to capture the beautiful moments for other couples. We worked in the Washington DC area wedding industry until we relocated to Southern California to continue shooting weddings here. Each wedding we capture is unique and we love crafting our services to each couple.