Cinematic Films and Stunning Photography

We are a husband and wife team passionate about capturing beautiful images. Each couple's story is unique and we customize our services to be original and special for each wedding. We are a small business and care about making a personal connection with everyone we work with. We are always the ones who shoot and edit to guarantee a consistent level of quality. Weddings are an incredible chapter marker in people's lives. They mark the beginning of something new. Contact us today to learn how our services can best fit your photography or video needs.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Los Angeles and Southern California (213) 534-8634

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

If we could give 10 stars to Anchor Pictures we would! We found Anchor Pictures on The Knot recommended list, after a long search of finding the perfect videographer to capture all the special moments of our day. And they were even more than anything we could have asked for.... Read More Absolutely perfect! We looked up past videos they had done and were sold! They were so easy to get in contact with and so easy to communicate throughout our entire process. The package we chose included so much and it was everything we were looking for. We felt so comfortable and confident in their work. They were both so great the day of our wedding and were with us the entire day capturing it all! When they sent us our highlight film, we were absolutely blown away! It was so amazing reliving our wedding day all over again and seeing our expressions and all the details. In the wedding package we chose, we got the extended film that had all the main events of our day filmed in full. Having that is something we will always treasure. The video had things we forgot even happened! We can't say enough how happy we are with Anchor Pictures and their amazing work and artistic eye. You are going to want to have your wedding filmed by Anchor Pictures because once the wedding is over, all you have is memories and having it in a beautiful film, brings all those memories to life. Anchor Pictures brings it all to life.

2016-05-05T16:40:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review!!! We had such an amazing time at your wedding and couldn't have asked for a more fun group of people to spend the day with!

Everything I had hoped for in our wedding video!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Grace M

It sounds strange to say, but Mason worked so well blending into the background that I barely knew he was there at times! He made sure that he got all the angles and shots he needed while keeping my husband and I at ease on our wedding day. Even my photographer was impressed... Read More with his original ideas and the shots he was able to capture. The finished product was a perfect balance of ceremony and reception. When both my parents and my husband's parents have no critiques about the video, you know it must be good! I'm very grateful that Mason was able to capture our special day. I've also seen his photography (as they did our engagement pictures too!) and I cannot speak highly enough of him and his wife, Savannah.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Angie R

Mason and Savannah were the most professional, charismatic , passionate and easy to work with vendors. From the moment we had our first meeting to the end of our wedding day to the day we received our video, they were easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. When we... Read More received our video we were left speechless with what an amazing job they did!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing all the right angles and all the right moments!! We cannot stop sharing the video with all of our family and friends! We are truly lucky to have found such amazing videographers like you!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Y I

Mason and Savannah are so professional & friendly photographers/videographers. It was not easy to find such a wonderful professionals because there were many photographers/ videographers. We carefully checked each vendor, and we decided to ask Anchor Pictures. Our decision to... Read More ask Anchor Pictures was a right decision. They did the fantastic job!!!! The wedding reception is the only once. Each moment is special and important. They took all important moments during our wedding reception. My husband, my family, guests and I love to watch their work. We strongly recommend Anchor Pictures if you'd like to keep your special momemts.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Jenn C

We absolutely loved working with Mason and Savannah! They were one of the first vendors we hired and while we were waiting for our big day to approach Mason was incredibly responsive via email. We met with Mason a few weeks before our wedding. He made sure to answer all of our... Read More questions and assured us that the day would run smoothly. Our wedding day was a whirlwind of emotions. We met Mason and Savannah in the afternoon to say hello and they got to work. It is always uncomfortable being filmed or photographed for us, but Mason and Savannah have a calming effect that allowed us to feel natural. The best part of working with them is the final product. We are obsessed with our wedding video! They did an amazing job capturing our wedding and we can't wait for our first anniversary to watch our video and experience it all over again. Needless to say, we highly recommend working with Mason and Savannah!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Marisa B

Anchor Pictures did such an incredible job of capturing our wedding day from start to finish! The video they produced is emotional, fun and beautiful and i've already watched it a ton of times in 2 days. If you are looking for a videographer then definitely hire them. They are... Read More very affordable and worth every penny. We will cherish this video forever. We can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sophia A

We hired Anchor Pictures as our Videographer for our Reception in August, 2017. We were very pleased with the service and quality of our video. Both the "highlight" and the "full" video were amazing! Mason was delightful to work with, was very professionally dressed and worked... Read More very well with our photographer. I felt like he was invisible as he worked in the background with our guests. I highly recommend Anchor Pictures for any event.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Andrew T

MASON AND SAVANNAH ARE THE PERFECT TEAM! This couple has the infectious energy that you want around you as part of your Big Day and they will leave you with a finished product that you'll never get tired of watching! My wife and I got married this September at an outdoor venue... Read More in Temecula and we got so lucky that we hired Anchored Pictures as our videography team. From the first sales consultation to the final video drop off, they were a joy to work with. This couple is so fun and playful yet they always keep your day, story and love at the center of their attention. Any questions that we had, they got back to us so quickly and really put our minds at ease. I'm sure you will immediately be impressed with their personable, sweet approach while walking you through all the steps and questions that you didn't even know to think of! Day of: they were professional, well-dressed, punctual and on top of all of that we really felt like we had two cheerleaders rooting for us behind the camera. Just good energy all around! They were very attentive and seemed to have caught every moment. Giving you positive feedback and loving care. SO wonderful! Weeks later: when Mason shared the link to the highlight video, my wife and I admitted to each other that we were quite nervous to watch it because it was the last chapter on our Wedding day! All the amazing memories were solidified in video form. We are SO glad we picked Anchored Pictures because the film was perfect. They did a PERFECT job. No notes. Couldn't imagine anyone doing better. My wife and I watched the video multiple times back-to-back, holding each other and crying because Mason and Savannah did a remarkable job encapsulating our indescribable day so we can remember it for the rest of time! Final thought to all the couples out there: you will never regret investing in your memories of your Big Day. 10, 20, 50 years down the line, it won't matter how much you spent. It WILL matter if you had true professionals capturing each and every moment of your amazing whirlwind day because it will be gone in the blink of an eye. Remember it. Remember it well. Hire Anchored Pictures.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Emma A

We had the pleasure of working with Mason on our wedding day! He captured so many important moments and more! I don't know how he did it because he works so seamlessly! You wouldn't even know he was there! Amazing work! He's true to his craft!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kim K

We absolutely adore Anchor Pictures! They were part of the preferred vendor list of a few venues we visited and after viewing their videos online, we knew they were the ones to shoot our wedding day. Mason was incredibly responsive to emails during the initial days of making... Read More contact and helped us to figure out the right package. Almost a year went by before getting in touch again to finalize our questionnaire and the day-of details before we finally met Mason and Savannah on our wedding day. They are the most lovely couple. They blended in so perfectly with our other vendors and our family. You get quite intimate with your photographers and videographers on your wedding day and we felt instantly comfortable with Mason and Savannah and had a blast with them during the afternoon and evening. Our highlight video was sent to us right on time (about 7 weeks post-wedding) and is simply beautiful. We had one small edit request and they made the change within 24 hours. The video encompasses the day so well and everyone who has seen it thus far raves about it. Both Mason and Savannah are warm, charming, detail-oriented and extremely talented. I cannot recommend Anchor Pictures enough.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Clelia R

Look no further, Mason and Savannah are the best! They were a pleasure to work with, so nice and professional. Our highlight film is AMAZING and exceeded our expectations. i highly highly highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maggie B

Mason and his wife, Savannah, filmed our wedding day this past June and they did such a wonderful job. They helped keep us calm and relaxed throughout the whole day. We recently received our highlight video of the day and had zero changes - they captured the emotion and the... Read More moments of the day perfectly. We highly recommend them as wedding videographers and are so pleased with our decision to work with them! Thank you Mason & Savannah!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Joy T

Mason and Savannah are pros- they work quickly, invisibly and with a clear vision of the shots they want. They captured all of the intensity, emotion and happiness of our special day, and we are so pleased with the results.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Russell A

After reviewing videographers on the Knot, my wife and I decided on Anchor Pictures. Mason and Savannah are very easy to work with and captured our wedding beautifully. My wife is someone who DOES NOT like attention, but they made her feel at ease and worked discreetly when... Read More capturing moments throughout the day. When she initially brought up the idea of having a videographer in addition to our photographer, I had some reservations. Needless to say, I had ZERO regret after seeing our 2 song highlight film and 45-minute extended video. I know that this is something we will definitely look back on throughout the years, and I am thankful we worked with two of the nicest, easygoing and professional people to capture our wedding day. We would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Belen G

We couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding pictures! There are so many to choose from and we feel like all our requests were fulfilled - from extended family members to our beloved dogs. Anchor Pictures was amazing throughout the whole process - their artistry,... Read More professionalism and genuine kindness are unsurpassed. Photos are so important and it was so nice to have a team that did the job so well and had the vision to create photos that are beautiful and unique. You can just let them do their thing and be present in the moment. If we could give them more than five stars we would !

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alyssa W

This was one of the best decisions we made when it comes to our vendor list. We were super close to not having a videographer due to budget, but could not be any more glad that we decided to book Anchor Pictures last at the last minute. Their work is stunning and the finished... Read More product was truly even better than I could have hoped for. My new hubby doesn't get excited about things easily,, but he was blown away and so thrilled with our finished video. I could not recommend them enough and already have and will to all of my girlfriend's weddings in the future. THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANCHOR PICTURES!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tracey W

Anchor Pictures equals excellence! Classy, professional, top-notch! Savannah and Mason worked to make my daughter's wedding unforgettable. As the mother-of-the-bride, I could rest assured that Anchor Pictures was capturing each and every moment of our event, from all the... Read More traditional snapshots to so many candids that the average photographer misses entirely. Thank you, Anchor Pictures! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Allyson M

My husband and I are overwhelmed by the amazing work of Mason and Savannah. We had the fortunate opportunity to have Anchor Pictures photograph our engagement pictures (El Matador Beach - Malibu) and our wedding (Saddlerock Ranch - Malibu) and it was the BEST decision we made... Read More throughout our wedding planning process. They are both such a pleasure to be around and truly take the time to understand your vision. We couldn't be more thankful to have them as an instrumental part of our special day. They helped us with their great organization and direction, allowing us to focus on our Wedding and Reception! Anchor Pictures is definitely deserving of an exceptional rating and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for any special occasion! We have recently received our wedding pictures and are still swooning over how beautiful they are. We could not be more grateful to have such amazing photos of our wedding day. Thank you for providing us with memories we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison A

The best you can get! Mason went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and relaxed during the pictures. He is funny, creative, understanding and professional. Everyone in my bridal party made it a point to tell me how amazing he did and how comfortable he made us all... Read More feel. His work is the best of the best. I could not be more pleased with how our photos turned out. We LOVE Anchor Pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brooke B

Anchor Pictures is the absolute best! They did our engagement and wedding pictures and both are absolutely stunning! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Liz I

We weren't going to get a videographer at first, but we knew we wouldn't regret it so after an exhaustive search to find the best quality for our budget we were so lucky to find Anchor Pictures. Mason and Savannah are so kind and professional. We were blown away with how they... Read More captured our day! It truly reflects all the love and joy we experienced. They were able to capture so many details and include basically all of our guests in the shots which makes it even more special. Don't think twice about hiring them!!

2016-10-25T09:49:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review!! We truly appreciate it and were so thankful to capture your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Maria N

We absolutely LOVE the highlights. We weren't convinced about wanting to spend the money on a video but we're so glad we did because it was worth every penny. We can't wait to share it with our friends and family. We're sure they'll relive every moment like we did. The day was a... Read More blur and this helped us relive our day. THANK YOU!

2016-10-25T09:53:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so thankful you love your highlight film and that it helped you to relive the moments of the day! That is certainly our goal and we were delighted to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Mason and Savannah were incredible! My husband and I feel so humbled they could be a part of our wedding day! They are so incredibly kind and personable. It was such a joy to work with them! The highlight video they made was so wonderful! The price they offer is so reasonable... Read More for the awesome work they do! If you are looking for a videographer, you need to hire Anchor Pictures. You will not regret it!

2016-08-10T19:59:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review! We truly appreciate it and can't thank you enough for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Nancy M

The best photographer and videographer ever! I cannot say enough good things about Mason and Savannah. We did our engagement session with Mason and knew immediately we had made the right choice. Mason and his team captured every moment of our special day without ever interfering... Read More or making anyone aware of their presence. And best of all, we got our photos and video in no time! Less than three weeks later, we not only had the chance to review proofs, we received the CD's in the mail. So impressed with their professionalism and artistic eye. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Mason was great!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Andrea C

Mason got great film of my son's outdoor wedding (it was on a covered bridge, so he didn't have a whole lot of options when it came to camera locations). That didn't matter! He took beautiful film of the wedding and we didn't even notice him there! For the reception, he was... Read More very thorough and got great shots of every different piece - from the cake to the toast to the dancing, we are never going to forget my son's wedding - especially thanks to Mason and Anchor Pictures!

Mason & Savannah Summers

We are the husband and wife team behind Anchor Pictures. We both love weddings and started working together 7 years ago right after we got married. We loved planning our own wedding so much that we knew we could work well together to capture the beautiful moments for other couples. We worked in the Washington DC area wedding industry until we relocated to Southern California to continue shooting weddings here. Each wedding we capture is unique and we love crafting our services to each couple.