Our 17th year! Thanks to our wonderful customers!!

Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Paper Goods, Wedding Invitations

4747-4 Route 347, Port Jefferson Station, NY (631) 642-9436

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 elia r

I have used Elaine and her entire staff for several occasions over the course of several years . My entire family and I have always found her store to have s large selection of all products . Her prices are great and her delivery times were spot on . She also has her own... Read More customized line which is beautiful and very creative . I would highly recommend this store .

Great Price!

Reviewed on 2/05/2011 Nichole H

We got a Great price for our custom designed invitations. We did have to go back because some of the ink had faded on some of them. Overall they are a great establishment.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Jean Marie K

I called to go in and discuss wedding invitations etc. Upon entering the woman was working with another couple. My fiancé and walked around browsing for ideas. After circling the store twice she finally acknowledged we were there asking what we needed help with. When I had told... Read More her we called to come in and was very rude saying she was with someone else and didn't know I was actually coming in. She was very rude about looking through her books and brushed us off. We walked out and will not return.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Did a great photo invite! Staff was very nice and meet all my needs. Store has everything from favors, table cards, thank you cards you will need. large selection to choose from! Make it your first and only invitation store

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

I used And I Quote for stationery & my daughter's bat mitzvah. We were offered quite the variety of samples to choose. Upon forgetting to order the thank you notes, Elaine expedited our order at no charge to us. I have 3 more children and will be using And I Quote again &... Read More again for invitations. Can't wait to see what new ideas she creates! Keep up the great work! Thank you!

Elaine Alleluia

And I Quote...is the destination of choice for invitations, favors and personalized accessories. We carry all the major manufacturers albums from Carlson Craft to Cranes, and for those looking for something more "unique" we have an in-store custom design studio to help you create the perfect wedding invitations.